Out of body experience

Hi Holla Forums,

So I'm currently recovering from an overdose of marijuana that started at around 3:10pm (it's 1:07am now) which led to me having an out of body experience. I decided I want to write down my experiences while it's still fresh. When I say overdose, I mean that I became way too high for this to be enjoyable, and it actually led me to having extreme paranoia and panic attacks and a rapid heart beat along with extreme short term memory loss (like I lost my memory every 4 seconds) which lasted about 2 hours at its peak despite feeling like only 30 minutes.

So I smoked a joint which did nothing to me after an hour, so I rolled another one and smoked about half of it. It was a pretty strong strand of sativa and I wasn't too certain how much I was supposed be smoking, but I stopped after I had a mini cough attack which in itself wasn't too powerful, but I figured I hit my limit. I went to my computer to talk to some friends, and the last thing I remembered was sending the message "I think I smoked too much", and all of a sudden my vision just zoomed out giving me a massive FOV leaving the chat window tiny. I paced around my room to my bathroom while my mind constantly shifted, as if my mind had split into 4 sections which each had their own set of memories and I could only remember one section at a time. The first section focused on the present, involving feelings of fear at the prospect of possibly dying from an overdose. The second section involved the knowledge that nobody has actually died of a marijuana overdose, but I kept forgetting this and kept going back to section 1 thinking I was going to die, so I tried to stay focused on section 2 and eventually as time went on I was more and more convinced that I wasn't going to die.

Section 3 involved a very strange out of body experience though. It seemed to revolve around the past, where I kept seeing myself as a kid; long hair, chubby, the look of pure innocence and inexperience, and this somehow tied in with the present in that in my mind, I haven't changed a single bit. I'm still that kid. I may look sexier now, but I kept seeing myself as that same 12 year old kid. I don't know why I saw myself as 12 instead of 5-10, but it's possibly because I was in my prime at the age of 12, and then when I hit puberty at 13 my life just became a roller coaster of depression, suicidal thoughts and self-hatred. But when I was 12, I was legitimately happy, and that's probably why I kept seeing myself as a 12 year old again. Extremely strong feelings of self-consciousness also occupied this section.

Section 4 also focused on the present, particularly my surroundings and how fucked up everything looked. I no longer saw objects, I saw watercoloured outlined shapes of objects which had absolutely no meaning to my then-state. One of these objects were my pajama pants which I had taken off in order to lie down, hoping the weed will wear off faster. I just starred at them for an hour trying to figure out what significance that vivid pulsating shape was. It was crazy.

So as my mind rotated I occasionally got up, went to the computer to see how I functioned, then switched back to lying down which only seemed to make my heart beat faster and the experience more painful. At one point I rose from my bed and started yelling (quietly to myself so my roommates didn't hear me) "Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god" About an hour in I started playing Maplestory and kept freaking out about how fast time was passing, wondering if I was moving really really slow in reality.

The insane part lasted 2 hours and felt like 30 minutes. After that I started to slowly realise that I had limbs (which I stopped seeing because of how much my vision seemed to zoom in and become tunnel-vision like) and for the next few hours I managed to cook some dinner (got the mad munchies though) while talking to my roommate while constantly forgetting about what we were talking about (he could tell I was extremely high and he was laughing about it.) A few hours after that, I walked to a nearby park to sell my copy of Chrono Trigger to some guy. I think I did a good job at pretending I was sober, but I'm not sure.

I recorded this audio clip near the end of the initial 2 hours: vocaroo.com/i/s1SMHqA69D3x

Now I'm not 100% sure if any of this is legible, as I'm still stoned out of my mind and this all started more than 10 hours ago. This is not my first time smoking, but it's the first time I've felt it this intensely.

AMA! I'll probably go to sleep soon though, but I'll try answering questions in the morning.

Other urls found in this thread:

leeterr.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But *COUGH*
DUDE
you cant overdose on (giggle) weed dude

read the shit you pee

Just read it. Damn, you got blasted into space my man. The highest I've ever gotten was pretty intense and close to what you were describing, but I passed out before the brownies I took after smoking set in.

I was expecting to pass out, but I couldn't stay in bed. It's probably because it was a sativa strand, but I'd feel bursts of restlessness and felt extremely uncomfortable lying down.

I'm gonna try indica soon to compare.

I forgot to mention I smoked indica that time, which is why I passed out. It really calms your shit down bruh. Even while I was having a panic attack from thinking I got too high from it, I still felt calm and somewhat happy.

Honestly indica just seems so much more desirable at this point… I bought sativa because I thought it would help with my ADHD and allow me to actually make music, but I went far beyond that sweet spot and composed nothing within the last 12 hours.

Why Maplestory though?

You have a sexy voice btw, this was an enjoyable read but I wouldn't consider this an "out of body experience" but more a moment of deep reflection with some trippy visuals to boot.

I should clarify that it was a v83 private server. Thing is, I know the game in and out and I think I wanted to do something familiar and therefore easy while I tried to calm myself.

Internet went out, posting from my bed via phone as I fall asleep.

That's a good feeling, knowing a game that well can make a bad game enjoyable.

At the time, an out of body experience is what it felt like. I remember the worst part which must've lasted 20 minutes or so, I felt like I had already died and that my consciousness was stick in a permanent limbo. It's really hard to find the words to describe how I felt at the time.

Nah bro, maplestory was the ducking shot back in the day. I played it a lot when I was 12, too

i am the niggest person in all the land of buttery asses if you like the women i meet then poop out the way ya nogs

I never played it, admittedly I played Club Penguin because I was a dumb faggot.

are

meme magic confirmed lads

I think I'm going to try to sleep for the night, I'll answer any questions in the morning. Hopefully we have internet…

Haha

goodnight weed wizard

OP here, just woke up and took the second biggest shit of my life. Pic related.

Believe it or not it's been about 18 hours now and I still feel a little high, but nothing mind alternating. I just physically feel like I'm swinging back and forth which is common for a mild buzz. I don't feel physically ill though; no headache, no stomach pain (the shit was a pretty easy squeeze, actually) and I don't feel sore either. If this were alcohol though, I'd probably be waking up in a pool of vomit. The best way to describe my current state would be Around the World by Daft Punk. The first 2 hours can only be described as any song by Hanatarash, and the hours after that would probably be Gantz Graf by Autechre.

I feel like I have a better understanding of my limit and tolerance for marijuana, so I'll probably smoke much slower now. This was the result of rapidly taking drag after drag until finished 1/2 of an unusually powerful joint, thinking I'd be able to feel the effects immediately. I'm considering switching to vaping too, does anybody have any experience with vaping and how quickly the THC is administered that way compared to smoking?

For breakfast/brunch I'm having a tofu scramble with bok choy, bell peppers, chickpeas and some potatoes that I roasted at 420F.

OP here. Just realised I'm a massive faggot. :3

Damn that's a wall of nigger text
Tltr: Op likes nigger dick

OP here. The years of nigger dicks penetrating my boypussy is the reason I'm able to shit bricks.

I actually did have this one dream a few weeks ago where I was a woman having sex with a muscular black guy. It felt kind of comforting for a second until his dick started to feel like it was on fire, then I shifted to another dream.

I'm a virgin, btw.

fuckin lightweight

Sounds like a dream more than an OBE. Some experts don't even consider weed a psychedelic. Been in some k-holes that were like an OBE. Weed, I wish. Personally never gotten that high other than my first time.

No, it definitely wasn't a dream. I didn't really hallucinate, I just found myself bouncing in and out of reality at an extremely fast and disorienting pace which made me scared for my life. And on top of that, I kept having thoughts about my appearance, especially as a child and how I slowly became who I am today.

I don't think my explanation did this experience justice… For a really brief moment, I zoomed out of reality far enough to see everything and how it all connected together, all at once. I didn't see "God", but if there was a god, I'd have seen him.

So it's been about 24 hours since my high. Right now I'm left feeling mildly dizzy and I'm starting to forget the intensity of the experience. I do remember the feelings I had; fear, confusion, self-consciousness, and I remember forgetting pretty much everything I ever knew every 4 seconds. I forgot about smoking weed, thinking it was just a dream and that it never really happened, and I believe I forgot all about growing up too and still thought I was in elementary school.

Now I feel less scared, less insecure, and calmer, in general. I used to have a huge fear of getting old and dying, but now I feel better prepared for death. Not saying I want to die, but if death were to occur, I'll be better mentally prepared. Because I died once already.

ñam, got any more of that webm?

>Schweet! Schome nishe bwownies!
>IM SICK BLARGH

Fuck you OP if a 14 y/o can handle 3 pot brownies you can handle 1.5 joints

Kind of.

Oh, I think it'd be faster if you give me sauce

leeterr.tumblr.com/

I love you

Update:

Now my high has been reduced to an ever so subtle wavy feeling which I only notice if I stop doing everything and pay attention to it. It's safe to say the nightmare is over.

Or is it? I know yesterday I was talking about how terrifying the experience was, but reflecting on it now, there was something else that I may have missed… a part of me wants to try that again, and the other part of me wants to limit my blazing so that this'll never happen again.

I think I'm gonna blaze again tomorrow; same strain, less volume.

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

lol she was my main too, but I've since switched to Sombra.

Wanna play some time?

Stopped reading. You need to smoke more weed, faggot. Clearly your not thinking straight or have ever gotten high.

hell yes

oops, send me an email

Screw that, I'm making my name public.

RogersApple#1175 add me for US East purposes.

alright, added.