Who the biggest slut in Hollywood? I like the political slut logic sluts

Who the biggest slut in Hollywood? I like the political slut logic sluts.
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/11/mexican-immigrant-designer-debuts-fck-wall-underwear-new-york-fashion-week-anti-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

everythingblogaboutnothing.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-10-celebrity-whores.html
survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/27902
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My dick loves the third wave.

I should really start thinking harder about how best to cash in on trump hate before it starts to fizzle out.

Do it in a way that gets girls to show their butts

Ariel Winter
or Bella Thorne

Why though?

That probably isn't hard to do on Tumblr

Nice

Twerk against Trump

I'd still drill Ariel Winter

Then you are a fool, or much more likely a shill. Winter ruined her career when she ruined her body. Without her tits she just looks like a fatass, and they're covered in frankenstein scars now.

Click to see what awaits you in bed.

Those scars will heal, because she is very young, and her tits are still much bigger than the avergae pushed actress' (Gal Gadot, Alicia Vikander, etc.)

scars heal, stupid doesn't

F

It's only gonna be landwhale butts though.

Hahaha, no. Not to any meaningful extent. I can't count the number of busty nude models that permanently ended their career with this kind of idiocy. Dor's Feline, Merilyn Sekova. What they end up with is ugly as fuck and not remotely natural looking.

On top of that, visible scars are seen in some of Ariel's photos, so she made this ridiculous statement that she was proud of her scars, and her boobs weren't for men.

She looks like such garbage after the reduction. She probably had lovely saggy tits and got the reduction to lift them not realizing they'd look horrendous.

Here's Merilyn Sekovova and Dors Feline before and after.

Not sure why windows decided to check the fourth image.

Like the hate for all presidents, it'll only get stronger. He's already, what, the least popular of all time?

I heard this theory about the amygdala hijack and how these lefties are so overwhelmed and paralyzed with fear, and they're going to realize he didn't really intend to harm them and they were being idiots, and because this constant fear will cause amygdala development, a lot of the people screaming about him now will be voting for his re-election in four years.

i dont think my dick could get any softer than after seeing those ugly old cows

You mean laughter? Trump is a joke, it's his corporate/banker handlers that are scary.

I'll get my harpoon then.

terrible movie fam

Obama is finally gone and people still ask or his birth certificate. Hate never dies.
At best the MSM will eventually focus on something else to keep the outrage culture going and people will automatically reconsider as soon as FOX or CNN tells them about the latest killer epidemic that is going to wipe out the USA for reals this time.

This has potential.

You completely failed to name one, you faggot.

I think OP meant who isn't a giant slut, many cost less than you might think.

everythingblogaboutnothing.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-10-celebrity-whores.html

old school sluts
survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/27902

Kek, this could happen.

MSM want you to believe that but even their heavily skewed polls put his initial approval ratings at about the same as what Obama's were throughout most of his Presidency

Hilldog had it in the bag too according to 99% of the news people.

I got some bad news for you, Columbus didn't discover The Americas, their were already people there.

Oh and more Christians died in ww2 than jews.

More people died in WW2 than Jews, although more Communists died than both.

Right… you limp wristed anti-Trump faggots have been whining for the past two years because it's "funny".

Nothing I love more than smashing in Trumpkike teeth. Stay mad, memecuck.

hahaha which is it, neo/pol/?

Clearly Everyone is Everyone aren't they user?

hope your trolling, or are you just dumb, Russian Orthodox Church, google it.

Who said anything about mainstream establishment, you cockgobbling faggot?

I think you're the dumb one user.

You can't even meme right. Jesus, you people are hopeless.

I dunno user, might be worth a shot. Someone give it a run on Omegle or something.