Daily schedules

What the fuck do you with your life?

Also Hitler trips.

Way to ruin your skin, OP.

how old are you? no job?

17, no job.
I always say I want a job, so I fill out an application once a month, then it gets rejected and I try again next month.

do volunteer work somewhere, animal shelters, feeding the homeless, you'd be surprised how many doors will open

weekdays

weekends

Every now and then something cool will happen like my exgf inviting me to the movies and then taking someone else instead or getting drunk with friends and playing dark souls.

Step up nigga, I'm 24 and have been doing exactly what you do ever since I dropped out of university 4 years ago.

How do you get away with it?

nigga im 39 and i've done it for a year, now im in a good place and it paid up the "working for free" in the first month

That sounds so fun

Go back to wizchan

It is. the other day we decided to play DaS3 as depraved every death was a shot of sake. was fun.

Living with my parents. I pay rent but it's pretty low and I have some money saved up from the part time job I had in high school.
Admittedly it sucks to live with your parents at this age, and I haven't enjoyed it nearly as much as I would have if I was by myself. I'll probably get a job soon so that I can move out.

Get a load of this guy, I bet you're not even a virgin.

no… that's what I'm asking. lol

wish I lived in the USA

bet you guys can get jobs anytime

Oh right. I just have to endure the occasional bitching at me to get a job, and the rest of the time it's fine.

I'm in bongland m8. No idea how easy it'll be to get a job.

Don't worry, you'll get your shot in 8 years Rubio, here's mine.

ah. I figured as much. I could never deal with the bitching (but I've never not had a job for more than 6 months)

Usually I have a more productive days. I broke my leg recently when I caught my little sis (Not really my sister) from a swing awkwardly.

My days are turning into yours, well besides the fapping.
Good news: all my college work has been pushed back.
Bad news: I am feeling really lonely and bored.

Do any of you anons have any good suggestions for good anime, tv show, or a movie?

I just finished watching Black Mirror and Natural Born Killers. I want to watch something light now. I wanna watch something comfy, were a guy and girl go on a simple adventure and fall in love.

It used to rattle me a lot too, I would feel like shit for the rest of the day. I got used to it eventually though. Since they basically just say the same things every time it becomes pretty easy to tune it out.

Mon – Sun

Plan writing, spend day smoking, regret unproductive day, sleep, rinse repeat

I can't fucking tune it out. I am hoping that I get a job I recently applied for so I can be out!

Good job buying the uni meme. Instead of working for free you paid them to work, you massive homo.

dunno why niggers keep saying this

Because I'm kind of ugly

shallow muhfucka. bitch still aint better than you

You are right though guys rarely volunteer. More anons should do it, you never know, you might meet someone. AND you will know she'll be a caring girl.

Nigger detected. This is Holla Forums not Apechan, we type like human beings here.

FOH

lel i rest my case

this tbh imo fam my iq is over 150 and all i do is shitpost cute anime

Can I really meet girls at voluteer things like animal shelters and soup kitchens?

Yes, these events are overwhelmingly female and what men do volunteer are usually older and/or married. Go volunteer your time if you don't have a job, autist.

no. I also work as a volunteer and I've never come across any cute girls.

Yes. Just try, user. What do you got to lose? Even if you don't meet a girl to your liking, you still get walk and play with cute doggies. Animal shelters are your safest bet.

What about cute boys?
Is volunteering a good way to access feminine penis?

Really college girls volunteer all the time. No choice really, required hours.

No, die faggot. Check the mental health institutions if you're looking for dudes with mental problems.

i think he meant 'board volunteer' tbh family.

I'm sure Dysonmia would let you fuck his ass if you asked nicely.

that is dysnomia

he's too short to fuck his own ass

Oh… That went right over my head. I chuckled.

h-hehe ;_;

I have to go to school in the middle of the week, but that is only for 3 hours a day

Sorry user.

Thank you for hard work too.

Says the dude who fucking paid to work.

Forgot to mention that I use my onahole around 2AM every day.

try pic related

Thank you for thanking me flip flap poster.

Since when did they capitalize the 'b'?

Thanks user. I've never seen it, sounds like exciting film. :)