Oathbreaker

What can (((they))) do against it ? A Game of throne episode called oathbreaker to disolve it in data ?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6243654.html
8ch.net/bmw/res/5822.html#5945
dhspriory.org/thomas/summa/SS/SS089.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you see this post while scrolling Your oaths have been shattered

Is this masonposter? Microwaveguy? What is it with you and your circles, man?

Anyone who says oathbreaker is a forced meme is a confirmed retard. It is not our side who takes ritual oaths to further our ends. Our fight is one out of a sense of duty, of obligation and of necessity. We don't need to oaths when have repeating digits and a strong sense of conviction that our struggle is a righteous one.

Posting your shitty meme over and over isn't going to make it popular, nobody likes forces memes.

If you want people to use this you need to go back to the drawing board and at least make it funny.

Have you ever seen invisible deleted thread or threat) 8ch.net/pol/res/6243654.html ?

We can't deal with them. So I made theses meme to make the art of deal easy for everyone.

Mods banned me for autism, because it's forbidden to be autist.

Well said brother.

Oathies = BTFO

reported for oathbreaker faggotry.

Looks like meme-circles man came back

nice projection but no dice

I'm happy to see that a lot of people here are understanding this meme now.

Parenthesis meme was born in a thread about obkr.

No, if I remember correctly the parenthesis meme came from therightstuff.biz and there echo joke
I could be wrong but that's what I remember

Can't deal with who?
Are you having a stroke?

this shitposter is growing on me

No you're right. Echoes are over a year old and did not originate here.

Meanwhile the mayme circles, no matter how much they are forced, are still not considered to be Holla Forums-approved memetics by anyone apart from the one guy who keeps forcing them.

Oh look, this kike is back.
You can look at this "meme" all you want - it won't change shit.
The fact that you've had a vendetta to force this as much as possible only makes it annoying, not funny.
I hope you accidentally suck a dick.

I like the oathbreaker meme, I'm glad you made it, forced meme guy.

(((Them))) = (((jews)))>>6424308

Thanks

Nice fallacies. Ad nauseam and ad hominem ?

Your oaths have been declared void by this mystic meme, the oathbreaker, cleverly hidden in your own post! You, dear shill, are now free from any oaths you may have sworn to your employers/illuminati/NWO/aliens/etc. Stop your shilling! Repent and turn from your ways, and speak the truth!

8ch.net/bmw/res/5822.html#5945 oathbreaker BMW analysis here.

Take the oathbreaker pill, kid.

Nigger tier logic

"A feud /ˈfjuːd/, referred to in more extreme cases as a blood feud, vendetta, faida, beef,clan war, gang war, or private war, is a long-running argument or fight, often betweensocial groups of people, especially families orclans. Feuds begin because one party (correctly or incorrectly) perceives itself to have been attacked, insulted or wronged by another. Intense feelings of resentmenttrigger the initial retribution, which causes the other party to feel equally aggrieved andvengeful. The dispute is subsequently fuelled by a long-running cycle of retaliatory violence. This continual cycle of provocation and retaliation makes it extremely difficult to end the feud peacefully. Feuds frequently involve the original parties' family members and/or associates, can last for generations, and may result in extreme acts of violence. They can be interpreted as an extreme outgrowth of social relations based in family honor."

sage

Countered.

Any excuse to bump the thread, eh?

Keep trying to skew what I said, it doesn't work.
vendetta
noun ven·det·ta \ven-ˈde-tə\
Popularity: Top 20% of words
Simple Definition of vendetta
: a very long and violent fight between two families or groups
: a series of acts done by someone over a long period of time to cause harm to a disliked person or group
Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

Yes It's a warfare against your group shlomo shekelberg

How many little boys will you have to sodomize to reaffirm your oaths?

I don't know why I drew this.

forced meme, go back home Dan

We can't talk about families for jews. You are only a group. Your first hate is against families. Whites families.

Do you guys hi-five over the cubicle wall in the offices of Applied Memetics HQ or does your boss no lt allow it?

Nice user. Color it in when you get a chance though, could you?

Meme circles came before AM friendo.

COUNTERED

Now stop posting this /fringe/

/thread/

Top Jej - how new are you?

The echos come from the daily shoah when they do the echo effect

these meme circles have been around Holla Forums for a while now, and it's pretty much flat-earth level-one-guy-shitposting

Hello Applied Memetics LLC

Ok I'm stop it right now…. you are a wonderfull Man of light I can't argue against you, you must be choosen by god himself…

schizophrenia is one hell of a drug tbh, frankly this shit was killing end/pol/ and that's why he's here, because they got fed up of his shit and kicked him out. the guy is absolute cancerous GRIDS and his meme is lower energy than jeb bush's charisma.

You mean associate, Chaim.
English is hard when Hebrew is your first language, isn't it?

Medicalisation of dissent ? Nice Sigmund.

Assimilate works too. I'm not a native english, I'm european.

Not by any definition in the English language.
Unless the context sentence was completely screwed up.

I love how every time a meme circle thread is made some (1) faggots comes in pushing the schizophrenia angle. Even on the oathbreaker inception thread that IS STILL up on /bmw/ if anyone is inclined to look.

There is literally nothing wrong with posting meme circles.

LOL

Me dost think that as /bmw/ grows, so do the memes. So to does the oathbreaker meme grow into what we need it to be.

It all has to do with how the last time you died went.
The last NDE you remember having or being told happened?
That's how they program you. You never died but (((they))) make you think you did. Bearenstein triggered the programming and broke it. Be free Holla Forumsar bears!

CERN IS A BIG FAT STINKING MEME
CERN IS A BIG FAT STINKING MEME
CONCERN
CONCERN

REALITY'S OATHS WERE BROKEN
THIS POST HAS ALREADY HAPPENED AND HAS BEEN REPLIED TO

PANIC
PANIC
PANIC
PANIC

Just ignore him

(1)

Wooooah brooo, sick circles man.

Its not a rule, but it would certainly help this particular pitiful effort.

Sick dubs my man.

I still have no idea what this is supposed to be.

(1)

Probably hypnotism via repetition into the notion that the redpill involves giving up all of your notions of loyalty (equated to oaths).

However, since family is a loyalty, this is degeneracy, so it would turn the redpill into a "heh pill". Thus, OP is hocking repackaged Holla Forums crap.

That is the analysis of this meme magician. Screencap if the mods are ever this slow deleting his shit again.

shit, my sage disappeared.

But only the weak minded can be swayed by repetition.
Most of Holla Forums doesn't fall into that category and those who do are just as easily lured away by mainstream media or conspiracy nutters.

kek

kill yourself my man

Categorically untrue.

But making you aware of the intent of the repetition lengthens your resistance to it. For that, you are welcome.
Assuming, of course, that you ACCIDENTALLY forgot your sage.

I see you don't have a "Plan B".

Well ok weak minded by my standards.

Still this silly circle thing makes no sense.
It's Milhouse tier as a meme. Milhouse before Milhouse not being a meme became a meme.

I made this meme and it works, it's obvious, because it's current year.

not reading pic related in

Oh I get the internal logic.
The problem is the internal logic is sovereign citizen tier.

Maybe its a continental thing. Requiring the sort of continental mindset that is so common in the USA despite its origins in the British Empire.

I laugh every time I see this.

Did you bother to take Evalion into account when considering how Holla Forums would react to your blatantly forced meme? Cuz we literally JUST went through this with her.

Does it seem that way because you take oaths?

You guys would have an easier time of it if you gave context to these threads. Explain your hatred of masons and why this meme is necessary instead of expecting the average Holla Forumsack to know the intricate history of this hidden-in-plain-sight cult

Anyone bitching about sovereign citizenship is a freemason.

It exists. I'm in the process of bankrupting a masonic authority with it. Proof? Sorry, no hope for the widow's son!

An oath is just a promise.
A social concept that facilitates cooperative behaviour.
Both are easily ignored and broken with zero effort.

The reason people trend towards keeping them though is the repurcussions of being regarded as unreliable. As other humans will not be inclined to help you or place any trust in you (mutual trust being essential to survival)
You will also face other humans seeking compensation or revenge for damages due to said broken promises.

As such they are what can be said to enforce the idea of oaths/promises.
An objective consideration that is outside the self and thus not affected by any whacky circles.

THEY FUCK THREE YEAR OLD CHILDREN UP THE ASS TO INDUCE TRAUMA CALLED THE KEY OF DAVID WHICH GIVES THEM WHAT SHRINKS CALL DISSOCIATION AND WHAT TINFOILERS CALL MONARCH OR LEGION

so wew you made me hoody-hoo

You're confirming yourself to not be from this board when you don't know off-hand that Holla Forums was recently raided repeatedly using "Evalion" as a forced meme.

This actually suggests that you're from further away than Holla Forums.
Why don't you stop posing and go back there, you cancer.

Ah but you see, if they don't know what we're talking about, it's too late for them.

After the equinox, you are either on the correct side or (((their))) side.
Expect brexit to trigger (((ISIS))) cells this summer. And the nexr until martial law is agreed to be neccessary.

(((They))) are going to shut us down after what I'm going to be accused for. Yup, I'm a scurry terrurist who visits extremist and right wing forums, and apparently I do a bunch of other shit too. The next month will be interesting

If you don't take oaths, you got nothing to worry about do you fam?

dhspriory.org/thomas/summa/SS/SS089.html

You're confirming yourself to be a retard not understanding that I don't give a shit about some e celeb drama.

How does that even work?

If they control the government/courts/police then surely they are immune to legal prosecution as there would be no actual legal resource, no judge/jury prepared to accept the legal argument you put forth and nobody capable of enforcing a judgement of the court even if they did find in your favour.

As that final element is the key really.
Enforce. As in force. To use violence to make something happen.

You thus can't bankrupt them through the courts as you have nobody who is prepared or capable of seizing their wealth and imprisoning them.

Since there is no physical force behind it any legal victory you can claim is thus safely ignored because there are no penalties for doing so.

Ok. So how is this at all relevant to reality?
Your religious arguments fail the force test as pointed out previously here in regards to sovereign citizen legal challenges.

Who cares what memes some faggot outsider wants to spread to us?

Be gone.

You are not wanted. Your meme is not clever.
We DISCARD better shit during our own meme-smithing.

So you want me to care about e celebs?

On the contrary. I support fighting the entrenched globalist elite.
Unlike you.

Because your suggestion is to take them to court.
Mine is to rile up the masses and lynch them while gang raping their daughters.

Now which do you think is more likely to succeed?
A court battle in a court they own or a few thousand people storming their opulent mansion and dragging them out onto their gigantic lawns for lynchings and rapings?

Owned

No. You're extremely lucky that you have no idea who Evalion is. She's cancer.

However, that fact also means that you're a fraud when you pretend to be one of us and spread memes.

Now fuck off.

But you just told the other user to not fight them at all. How is that fighting the global elite?

And you call others degenerate?

We must exercise any means possible fam.

If she is cancer, why are you talking about her so much?

Also, thank you for finally falling into a recognizable Holla Forums pattern with this familiar "strawman/playing dumb" routine.

You're god damn right this is a derail. I'm derailing your shitty forced meme bullshit into the fact that you are a shill from Holla Forums spreading cancer.

That is a distinctly different kind of cancer than just some random user who "Thinks he made a cool meme" and obviously failed. You're a malignant parasite.

One kind of cancer exposes another, Holla Forums.

Next come projection, I think.

You seem mad

Yes I'm here to end slavery. So I'm a malignant parasite for slave owner and their friends. I don't care if you hate this powerful memetic weapon.

see

Called that quite perfectly, didn't I?

Kek accepts your tithe of salt.

We have our own weapons, thank you. We do not need new, degenerate weapons that would turn us into Holla Forums.

Curious.

You don't seem to understand the concept of force.
Autists often fail to understand violence, having difficulty acknowledging it around them and completely falling apart if victim to it.

That would explain all this actually.
Autism rates among the sovereign citizen crowd are absurdly high. And this circle thing is something clearly derived from that kind of crazy.

Mystery solved I guess. The answer was autism.

Whatever you say famalam.

lmao

Thank you Dr. Shekleberg for that astute observation.

See

I found the oathbreaker forced meme kind of stupid at first but then I saw how irrationally freaked out some posters got by it (probably jews or jewaboos) so I do post it from time to time now too :^)

(((OATHBREAKER))) IS A D&C SHIT FORCED MAYMAY.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Well someone who was not autistic could be made to understand violence as the supreme authority it is.
And be shown that ultimately all order, law, politics, etc are rooted in the promise of violence by various parties.

But the autist can't see this.
Violence by its very nature defies rules, order and consistency. All things autists can't think outside of.
To your typical autistic defect the idea of using violence to obtain a desired outcome is akin to defying gravity or creating matter from nothing. It's impossible.

As such they pursue victory through the courts. Where there is no obvious violence only the implied threat of it that the autist is too autistic to notice.
They ascribe some near divine power to the courts. Then are shocked when they fail to get the ends they want.

Be Gone.

Holla Forums, it doesn't matter if you bring extra people over to make it look like you have "Followers", nobody buys this stupid shit.

yes.

Meme circle are love, Oathbreaker 4 lyfe.

No U

SHUT IT DOWN

Wheres the proof shlomo?

Just how concentrated is your autism?

Concentrated like your mother's fudge after I fuck her asshole.

lol

Confirmed for degenerate sodomite.

Ew, not with human women. Only when raping jew mothers.

Are you by any chance a christcuck?

Why are you really mad though user? Why do the meme circles make you so powerfully triggered?

Because it's a jew, and it's current year

God I love the meme circles.

Triggered? I'm just a humble servant of Kek, little goon.

He gives me the sight to see your kike subversion, so there is little reason not so speak up.
I need have made no oath to simply do the right thing.

Who are you trying to convince? Me?

So you agree with

Enjoy your anchor, niggers.

Wont stop us from posting meme circles friendo.

Your thread is now bumplocked. Stop breaking my god damn oaths, asshole.

Not trying to… check

YOU are convinced.

Because it's…. CURRENT YEAR

Jims a jew, so its to be expected.

You can post all you want, your outreach is dead.
You can post absolutely anything now that you're anchored.
I hope you have a nice day on page 25.
sage

Next thread tomorrow

If you claim to observe kek, but don't understand meme circles, then you don't observe kek.

Today is the last chance for those on the left hand path to change their path.
Think carefully, about everything.
You have been warned, for the last time.

LEO…

The memes Jack.

Just checking