Untrustworhty animals

I don't trust this cat,, mountain lion, puma, cougar, panther….. Any animal that uses this many aliases is up to no good.

yup

I don't trust reptilian shapeshifters

Raccoons

Fucking dolphins. The sandniggers of the sea. Sure, they look all friendly at Sea World doing tricks for fish or surfing the bow wave of some tourist boat, but get up close to them and they'll rape your women and kill your children.

Libtards love them of course.

Rabbits are assholes

And never turn your back to an elephant. Shower of shifty bastards.

Why do people keep pets? It's a drain on your resources.

the same reason they keep women
companionship and sex if you're into that

At least women shit in the toilet except Pajeeta

Pats
Snuggles
Cute
You can play with them

Dogs are better than humans.

Cats go outside & have the common sense to bury their droppings.

Bollocks. Cats shit in a plastic tray next to your fridge.

Cats are more hygienic than Pajeet

Not my cat - she goes outside to do her business.

Those dolphin rape caves ain't no joke

So she shits on your neighbours' lawns. Nice. Does she like antifreeze?

Now during winter she has a litterbox under the porch that she uses.
If she does shit on the neighbours lawn, I wouldn't mind - they are mudslimes.

yeah but she's so cute. Look at her. Goochi-goochi-coo!

You'd trigger them more if you had a dog.

Sloths are just waiting to strike, mark my words man.

At least we'll see it coming

Never trust goats

Or a pet pig

Polar bears are harmless

Fuck off nigger. Long flexible appendages are a mark of trustworthiness.

Coincidence?

Fuck off jew

Wasted dubs user

coons are clever bastards, no other animal has adjusted itself to the urban environment quite like the raccoon.

EIDF pls.

Except for rats.

And cats.

Roaches, rats, cats, and niggers all thrive in filthy urban environments. Must all be part of the same genome.

Coons and Commies.

Cats shit in their own toilet too.

I don't trust wombats. anyone that shits out cubes must be up to something

Squirrels. The jews of the forest. Buying up all the acorns in fall when the price is low then hoarding them until winter to make shekels from the starving woodland critters

And birds.

NEVER trust a swan. They're the avian mafia. This one is probably cutting some guy's brake lines as part of a contract killing.

Swans are the brains, Geese are the muscle.

Never take candy from a bear.

Cats are the most well adjusted and smart , I mean they attached themselves to every household in the world just by playing on human weakness for fluffy things.
they are criminal masterminds

cats 1
humans 0

That and the behaviour altering parasite they carry

MOUNTAIN
CHICKEN
IS
A
FROG

damn just read on the behavioral parasite thingy, cats are more sinister than we think, do you think they are the fore runners of an feline alien invasion?

Thank fuck for this thread.
CRABS tbh lads
Whats up with the massive fucking claws? Who do they think they are? Fucking crustacean niggers. Also, lobsters.
ALSO LOBSTERS tbh

Underrated Zoological observation friend.

Frogs, spiders, and snakes are all bro-tier.

I like you matey.

Do not listen to this user

Step on snake do not.

makes you think, huh? grills are more susceptible than men. liberate your gf's libido with a diseased cat. cool.

Suspicious indeed

Bigfoot

Same as OP, fucker has been all over the world doing crazy shit telling everyone a different name to throw them off the scent.

Nah dude goats are chill. One time I took this bitch out on a hike at a local lake, and found this random road goat. I followed us through the entire date. I pretty much ignored the chick in favor of the goat, goat was a bro.

looks like a tree in the youtube video tbh

Fucking faggot crabs trying to be special walking sideways and shit.

Turkroaches

women

This is true.

Not always :^)

hot

It's Dysnomia

Squirrels. I have three acorn trees and they always chew through my Christmas lights whenever I try to hang them up. They steal my strawberries from my garden, and just randomly screech for hours.

Fucking rats with fluffy tails.

I CHOOSE YOU! FROG HEDGEHOG GOOOO!

Pigeons are THE most evil fuckers

And jews.

I trust him

Rabbits will kill us all. It has been foretold.

these lazy niggers literally hang onto one tree branch for long enough that moss occasionally grows on them. Fuckin porch monkeys

bulls.
they lope around and try to make you think they're bros, but they're always giving you the stinkeye and will charge or try to fuck you up given the opportunity.
my dad has a really burly red fucker with a white face and wide head, fucking stares me down every time i go near that fence.
dick-belly pieces of shit.

We shit in the dark hidden recesses of your kitchen

A SWAN nicknamed Hannibal after he killed 15 other birds and injured dozens more has had its reign of terror cut short by an injured wing.

The bird has received a taste of his own medicine after launching yet another attack.

Hannibal made headlines around the world in September following his angry rampages on Pembroke’s Castle Pond.

Now other animals at the park have been offered a temporary reprieve thanks to Maria Evans’ Tinkers Hill sanctuary near Amroth, where Hannibal is waiting impatiently for his wing ligaments to heal.

“He is very cross and hissy,” said Miss Evans yesterday.

“But much as I hate what he has done to other swans, he is a truly magnificent specimen.”

Hannibal has lived with his mate, Mrs Hannibal, and their cygnet alone on Castle Pond since February.

When other swans accidentally end up in his territory after straying from the nearby safety of Mill Pond, which is separated by a bridge and barrage, he attacks them, the volunteer rescuer said.

“There are about 60 to 70 swans in Mill Pond and if one accidentally lands in his territory he will corner them and duck them under until they drown or get them on to a ledge and smash their feet to smithereens with his beak.

“Mrs Hannibal blocks off the escape routes while he attacks them and then they take the baby to view the kill while mum and dad do a triumphant, wings-up, celebration.

and in your silverware drawer. Fun fact. Mice live in incestuous communities with one alpha male fucking all the females, daughters and sisters…just like Mormons.