archive.is/dComD

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm7339769/
archive.is/Z7Nar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1866
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>imdb.com/name/nm7339769/

The woman is an actress.

Why do southerners have their names on their belt buckles? So when they are done sucking each other's dick they know what to call each other.

Why are you guys so mad?

They're still bitching about that flag a year later? Jesus yankees are a sad bunch.

She looks jewy, but her father looks like a zika-baby. Maybe her mother is jewish?

Americucks to Yurocucks:

Americucks to southerners:

One things for sure, and that's pic related. In the meantime I am happy to see more loud-mouthed arrogant yankees humbled

so your mom knows if she sucked the same dick within 1 hour

Fuckin' Yankees. I really think if Hillary becomes prez there's a good chance of succession, so I see this election as a win/win for the South. Either we get nationalism and Trump respects us and lets us do what we want, or we get secession.

GR8 pic, saved.

We should never let ourselves be reliant on another race. What we should have done is sent them all back to Africa

I seriously don't get why the flag has only recently brought up so much butthurt in people, the flag itself is not literally putting shackles and collars on niggers, what offens them so much about it? the "message behind the flag" ? Grow up faggots, a flag is a flag its not fucking magical.

And its been around for a century and a few decades at this point, why get so pissed at it now? [current year]? fuck the lefties. I'm a yankee myself and the massive outpouring of salt from these faggots is practically unbearable, guess we gotta bleach out the parts of history that aren't up to their standards, never mind the south left for perfectly understandable reasons other than slavery.

You're completely right, that's why the south is in the state it's in today. All the niggers had to go somewhere, a lot of them stayed there.

That's the backlash of society after slavery, if you don't deport them or get rid of them through other means, ;) it's certain they'll stay there and complain for the rest of their existence.

It's one of the last bastions of white pride, that's why they need to destroy it. To destroy white identity.

Its about destroying symbols of Sovereignty.

Mount McKinley -> Denali
Andrew Jackson -> Tubman
Confederate Flag -> Racist

Fuck that shit still makes my blood boil, he would have hated having his face put on a dollar bill but he was one of the best God damn presidents we've ever had and he should be recognized as such for a reason, and then they go and replace him with an 1800s era dindu?

This.

Plus it was all over social media awhile back. Nowadays, people don't give a fuck about anything unless its on there. Its just hivemind shit.

I don't want any 20$ bills with a nigger on it, I'd rather have all my currency in 10's

There's been a contingent of Yankees, negroes and jews who've hated it for years but really didn't say much about it other than occasional kvetching. When Bowlcut Roof went on his rampage in Charleston that was the trigger to begin a full assault calling for its removal.

Carpet baggers out REEEEEEEE

Thanks for bringing all the niggers over here because you didn't feel like paying white people to do the work. Also, your accents are retarded and where you live the temperature is too high.

I have no face. The shame is real. But the ass was fat

He was our greatest president.
He removed tomahawk and the Jew.

I agree, I always thought it had to be a slight against Jackson by putting him on the 20.

should have taken him out back and shot him

southerners are getting weak

This is some next level retardation.

North Carolina fag here, our state has the economy and manpower to willingly secede itself and sustain itself as a small country on the coast.

South Carolina, get yourselves ready. No Carolina left behind.

maybe he would have taken some joy knowing the fed would have to see his face everytime they print money, forever being reminded of their failures in the past and being reminded of the man who brought them about. I like the think of andrew jackson on the 20 as a middle finger the the fed.

It's more than heritage, it's your gang symbol.

We confeds and natsocs now, foo.

HELL YEA! CAROLINA FOREVER!

Unified Carolina win?

Because niggers can't get over the past, just like kikes they use history to get shekels, attention and special privileges

hang yourself, you traitorous faggot.

stay mad yankee

Who's sinking ship? Trump is going to MAGA you daft cunt.

Clinton is Lincoln. If Clinton is elected, we're leaving.

What states do you guys think would join a neo-confederacy? Obviously the old borders \are be outdated

Hmmmm… Acceptable.

M8 you do know it would only be 4-8 years of prosperity, and thats considering no marxist faggot actually succeeds in assassinating him.

I'm coming with you faggots, my forefathers came from Europe for a better life, not to live under some psycho bitch. Besides, America is fucked anyway in that situation.

He could possibly uncuck the country and open the political landscape for farther right parties in the US, and show people how good a president like him is (raising support for nationalism) at best, at worst he'll simply do more or less what he said.

Alaskan here, the mountain was always called Denali and McKinley never stepped foot in Alaska before he was assassinated. The only people who care are butthurt Ohio residents.

A Unified Carolina like it was when it was the a Royal Provence, No Carolina Left behind, let the Carolinas be united once more. Together we are stronger united we will stand!

What do you do about your sizeable black population? I have never heard an answer from a southerner that is not wishful thinking

I don't know about the Carolinas, but in Alabama there's a shitload of niggervilles that self segregate from white neighborhoods (that are usually right down the same street) but you can't help but bump into them at some point down here so we're usually friendly to eachother, but at the same time we both know we hate eachother

Set up policies that encourage low income families (ie Blacks) to leave. Be ebil raycisses.

There you go.

Reminder that the Confederates are responsible for the Nigger problem in the US.

They are not to be respected or admired.

I'm pretty sure the majority of northeast states are mostly libetarian states that don't rely give a shit one way or the other and just focus on themselves. Or the north I'm general rely except for a few places that no one likes like MA, NY fuck those places

It should be less about seceding from the union and more about fixing the fucked up goverment we have in place and removing the jews that caused it though, rely so every state can create and maintain itself independently but still have the benefits of being in a unified nation

Reminder that your wrong

Everyone knows that after the states were established wealthy jews Imigrated to the south knowing that they could create a booming industry with hardly any compition on the already established work of those who built the state and to try to (((cut costs))) they bought slaves from mostly spanards who bought then from nigher kings to do slave labour for them and putting most of the white citizens out of work.

Plantation owners weren't liked very much and neither were the negroids that replaced them

go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

fuck you too, user
t. long island

fuck you too, user
t. boston

fuck the jets

Fuck all of you
t. Jersey

Because it's American and non-white people hate American things apparently, even though they live in America. It's actually surprising how many confederate flags I've seen pop up in the last few years just driving around the east coast in pretty liberal areas where you'd never expect them

Fuck off you cheating cunts

t. Pittsburgh

What are you a jew or some shit?

Your tears sustain me, I'll think of such support as I watch Brady get a 5th ring.

tippity topkek

I've accidently assembled the league of northeastern American shitposters just fuck my shit up

I understand cuck

End affirmative action and welfare etc. Bring back swift capital punishment for violent crimes. Beyond that nothing. The annoying ones will leave, the dangerous ones will got shot, the stupid ones will starve.

Go away evil dogger.

Mad your grandpappy died in the mud like a dog for kike bankers and nigger hustlers?

archive.is/Z7Nar

Reminder the CSA was a Rothschild op.

Alright what about the other ones?

Deportation to Yankeeland

How can people be proud to stand behind a symbol of Jewry like the Confederate flag? Its time to stop pretending to be nationalist when you really still want to roleplay as Libertarians.

It's hilarious how much Northerners and Southerners climb all over each other to distance themselves from slavery. At least White people can free slaves; Arabs and Africans and Malays can't seem to let it go.

Go away evil dogger.

Secessionists took advantage of Madison and Jefferson's Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, that were deliberately exaggerated and over-the-top, to end the Federalist backed Alien and Sedition Act.

They aren't a problem.

IIRC, the thought process for Calhoun and secessionists was if you can nullify a federal law, a state can nullify her contract with the Union of States

the union was jewing the south. export economy. US put tarriffs on foreign imports, which prompted other countries to put tariffs on American exports. So southerners couldn't buy superior European manufactured goods at a cheaper price, and couldn't sell their produce to foreign markets. so the shekel grubbing yankees got to buy up southern crops at a penny on the dollar before they rotted on the docks while forcing southerners to pay top dollar for shitty american manufactured goods. southern economy was languishing

Go away evil dogger

Fuck off Yankee, I don't give two shits about y'all. I'm a Southern Nationalist, y'all are as bad as kikes.

Why the fuck do you want to be down here? Take pride in your home, faggot. Regardless of how shitty it is.

meanwhile the faggot yankees had to come around hollering about freeing all the slaves. slave labor was the only thing keeping the southern economy above water, but the industry itself was becoming less profitable anyways as technology progressed and manual labor became less valuable. slavery was gradually going away at its own pace. but nooooo, jewish yankees want to FREE ALL SLAVES NOW, NEVERMIND THAT THEY ARE DUMB AND HAVE LITERALLY NO LIVING SKILLS EXCEPT FOR WORKING AS SLAVES. so fuck you southern economy, you arent suffering enough. we want all of you to starve so we're gonna to start slave revolts by supplying your slaves with guns and killing whites so commie nigger goons can muh dik southern belles

You fight for Rothschilds with your chin held up high then, huh?

Traitors to the race like yourself need to get butchered like the kike slaves you are. Just like your old man got.

o-okay

REMINDER
the south were the good goys in the war. Most slave owners in the south were rich Jews, and the South's war effort was funded by the (((British)) (i.e. Rothschild central)

wew

also, I have never set foot in that rancid city.

I'll fight for my God, family(ancestors), and land. Something you probably don't understand.

Lol wut. They were an upper class but economic equality isn't really something good.

Yeah and the south is full of niggers, depressed goths, crackheads, methheads, and illeterate retards. It's still my home, and I'm going to make it great again.

Hot damn Schlomo Hans was D&Cing in the brexit threads getting a little boring or something?

damn dude you hit the nail on the head lol

So fuck off and let us be shit or 'degenerate' or whatever. Keep your third Reich homo larping in Minnesota.

Schlomo, you're still going at it?

Filtered, again

There is literally nothing wrong with Minnesota.

im from NC you fag

Your identity of "Confederate" was fabricated entirely by Jews and your concepts of secessionism were looked down upon by the greatest President ever, Andrew Jackson, and you still try to pretend like you have anything to be proud of.

Go back to Breitbart or some shit if you just want to be a blind Libertarian who is actually happy to be Jew pawn.

WTF are you talking about:
2016-2024: Donald
2024-2032: Donald, Jr.
2032-2040: Eric
2040-2048: Ivanka

"muh dik" - Jews

Ok, but it's not the South so keep whatever Minnesotan culture is in Minnesota.

Proofs lmao.

Well we held out for four years with literally nothing but spirit (and God) on our side, and Southerners are the only white Americans who aren't retarded enough to stop having kids, so there's plenty to be proud of lmao. Deo Vindice.

He was treasurer or some shit. Definitely the one pulling all the strings. Are you 15?

Read up on Salomon de Rothschild. Sent to the US with a mission.

So he was a half decent Jew, what's your point? Unless you have anything substantial to say fuck off.

End your life immediately. You do not deserve to live.

Are you autistic?

He also fled to London, became a banker in England, and never returned to the US.

Who here is the one trying to LARP as a Dixiecuck from 150 years ago? It isnt me, that is for sure.

Yeah he was shit, not defending him. I just don't understand how the kike treasurer or the one Rothschild who fucked around in the new world for a few years have any relevance to anything.

My family has been in my state since like 1810, lol. Go worship perun or thor whilst fisting your asatru priest or whatever.

Go away evil dogger!!

Stay a while you might learn a few things.

This is a good one too.

sjws blowing things out of proportion. Indians don't give two shits about the redskins either but sjws make it seemed like they raped them off their homeland

Kek saved.

go away evil dogger

Implying that faggot represents pagans.

Also having some faggots doing gay shit in the woods is still better than having the leader of your religion, the pope give foot rubs and kisses to the invading muslime horde while they rape your women and children.

So in short you're still more of a homo than a guy getting fisted christcucks:)

#HeritageNotHate
#YanksAreTheRealRacists

#NotAllPagans

O fuck, that is kikeish kiken shit I ever saw. Spoiler that rat, user.

anyway this is sorta relevant. I'm a pagan who lives in the dixie land. Shouldn't our(European) heritage include being pagans

As much as it should include being amoeba or proto-niggers. non-Mediterranean pagans produced jack shit. Literally nigger tier other than warfare.

sweatguy.jpg

Autism levels rising.

Good on SC though.

So they lived inna woods and did homestead farming. Isn't that what most people want.

The question is how we meme this to happen

Most were hunter-gatherers still I think. Germanic pagans, anyway.

go away evil dogger

Seems like she's trying to impress the hollyjews

Go away evil dogger

They made soap. One interesting thing about that is that there was a time when Christians didn't bathe or do any personal hygiene at all because bathing and such was seen as being pagan. Christians that could afford to used perfume to mask how horrible they smelled.

Go away evil dogger.

One is a homofag that fucks homofags in the woods. The other is Christs representative on earth. That means he is the highest authority of his faith and presents all Christians, except for the heretics. Now the heretics are interesting in that they seek to decentralize the religious and spiritual authority within the faith. A practice that closer to how the pagans handled religious and spiritual authority. With the pagans the head of the household was the religious and spiritual authority figure, it was his house after all so why shouldn't it.

so your mom and your whore girlfriend know who's cock their sucking when they come a'visiting.

this

2048-2056: Barron

There are no 'other ones', that covers all the dindus

this, yes and this

Shour our European heritage include burning churches, raping and killing our own people?

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger.

Maybe the Confederacy really is anti-white Jew bullshit after all.

2017 AD after failed brexit

Confederniggers are the funniest, I swear. More worried about a fucking swpl showing up and causing more damage than their prize niggers that they fought so hard for.

>>imdb.com/name/nm7339769/

A budding young progressive finds herself living with her boyfriend due to financial reasons. She is soon made aware of his misogynistic ideals when she begins her career at Empower Media and Entertainment, a liberal online media company.

Jesus christ

I'm from the South and I hate niggers. I visited Minnesota ONCE and was assaulted three times by three separate niggers because I refused to give them money when they were begging. Do that down south and you'll just exchange some cordial "God bless"'s or what have you. Your blacks are way more violent then the ones in Georgia, that's for damn sure.

Go away evil dogger.

HAHAHAHA

Go away evil dogger.

My dick is rock solid right now.

Look at these lies. Yanks were the Jacobins of America.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1866
This is what the yanks died for
They fought to give blacks citizenship, the vote, they fought to give women the vote. The Confederacy fought against the black man being granted equal status to the white man. And here you are defending it and defending the subjugation of the South that exercised their right to secession that the US was founded on. You'll defend secession from Britain but you won't have the South secede. You have a double standard.

Filthy carpet baggers got what's coming to 'em. If you don't like the south then feel free to leave.

Go away evil dogger.

go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

It's hilarious that they don't see that the two things are the same.

No, secede but do it in the pacific northwest where the majority isn't black

Common cuck detected

It also spiked sales of Confederate flags permanently.

He also removed the Spanish from Florida, and made it a State.

That's okay though, the yanks are giving it to cubans and mexicans.

Southcucks are so pro-Jew and anti-white

American or (((Eskimo)))?

You realize by definition that would be destroying the government we have now right? Which is exactly the problem?

seriously, am I the only one that got strong scent of leftist cuckoldry with the article?

they went to fucking facebook to whine about being "manhandled" by a 50 year old. and then turned him to the police for assault. for protecting his daughter.

yes, his daughter's a bitch, but I'm pretty sure even if it was a guy & not a girl stealing their flag, at a fucking secessionist meeting no less, they'd still end up huddling in fear & calling the cops rather delivering actual fucking southern justice and teaching them him a goddamn lesson. and then take to facebook to brag & play victim.

Personally I just know that if they really cared about slavery they'd care that there are more slaves in India today this second than the white western hemisphere had ever. Which makes that entire topic not an argument.

My dick is rock hard imagining the emotional nightmare this libcunt must be going through.

Here's her mugshot.

TBH, you'll get bants forever.

Sure don't sound like it.

You also don't understand nationalism at all.

underrated post

You can't even read, that guy wants to become one.

They are Muslim

They don't notice.

Look like a fat Keira Knightley

I think her dad just wanted to protect her. Hopefully he gets off and she gets the book thrown at her.

go away evil dogger

Is this Dreamworks' new movie?

I can't wait!

No, you're right. A multicultural, multiracial Jewish country like America is MUCH better than an explicitly white European Jewish country like the Confederacy. Thank YHWH Lincoln showed us the path to multiculturalism and destroyed white identity in America! Fucking filthy white devils, right brother?

who is

Same the secession failed. There might be distinct nations by now in the Northern America by now, instead of mongrel hordes and "white" "nationalists".

go away evil dogger

Shit im from South Carolina but being up here in massachusetts when all this happening is happening is quite a jimmy rustler…

go away evil dogger

Daily reminder that the CSA was filled with kikes fighting for them.

The CSA also had a kike in its cabinet.

The CSA brought in niggers and slaves it bought from kikes to destroy the west.

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER.

Reminder: the United States is far more Jewish than the Confederacy ever was.

Reminder: every single branch of government in America is controlled by Jews.

Reminder: the American revolution was financed by Jews.

Reminder: the Union created multiculturalism.

Reminder: the Union ordered niggers to rape white women.

Reminder: the KKK did nothing wrong.

Reminder: kill all Jews in the universe.

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger.

This is awesome! The liberals are going to start civil war 2.0 over niggers AGAIN KEK!!!

Southerner = anti-white
Stay with the niggers then, nigger lover. See if i care.

Good to hear. Finally some nice news in this world.
There's nothing wrong with Confederate flags. Fuck the people who demonize them.

The Old Dominion stands with you. We shall avenge our defeat at Appomattox, the Army of the Potomack shall never again admit defeat!

okay, who did this? come on, be honest…
known for

STFU you massive faggot

The typical SJW wide-eyed, mindless stare.

Can't make this shit up….

that name sounds kikey
her face looks kikey

explains them kvetchin about it still

Theyve managed to remove centuries of history from official state functions, but thats not enough for them because white men still exist.

be honest with me. How deep are you on the spectrum?

then why were the northern states the last to have slavery?

What about the Mets lmao

Good fucking luck seeding with Ashville, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, and Camp Lejeune.

Believe you me, brother, if the movement ever happens, I will gladly move home. But as it stands, it ain't happening.

Go away evil dogger.

sounds like some gay shit

I can't tell if she's just leaning her head or has a lopsided face or both.
She looks like a 16 year old drew a face without any reference.

it's feminist SJW masturbation porn

go away evil dogger

Southerners will never get my respect until they can disavow their multiracial past and start looking toward a white future with the rest of the whites in this part of the world.

Based Dixie
Glad those assholes are getting charged
I'm a Yankee, born in the heart of liberal la-la-land, and I can't fucking stand my compatriots. I don't know if it's any different down South and I don't want to romanticize somewhere I've never but , but goddamn northerners are fucking arrogant.
This place is a shithole and I can't blame anyone for wanting to secede.

A return to a multiracial society sounds absolutely wonderful…

This is why Christians are the worst kind of people. They ACTUALLY believe that religion has had any effect on the advance and progress of our civilizations. It was ALL due to our superior genes, our race. Not religion. We could have any religion, and we still would have come this far in science and technology, we still would be ahead of everyone else.

Holy shit, pagans were hunter gatherers? All the way up to Christianity coming to Europe? Are christcucks this fucking retarded. Europeans invented farming like 40 000 years ago, and have been doing it ever since then. Christianity has existed in Europe for 2 000 years.

What "our own people"? How are Anglos the people of Nordics? Two different races.

Go away evil dogger

Idiocy on display here…

Go away evil dogger.

he probably isn't even that evil, but just to be safe

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

NEVER

go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

such inconsiderate guests.

go away evil dogger.

Reminder also the Civil war wasn't just fought on "free the slaves". Yes, they brought in niggers and slaves no thanks to kikes who played both sides to flame the divide; but what did you expect in that time period with the north was jewing them out of being able to make a decent living in cotton exportings and were practically forced to create acres upon acres of cotton just to be able to put food on the table?

Spread the word.

Should've stopped it at the

Confederate flag = all while people used to own slaves

classroom hysteria stage

You know it will be the other way around

Texas here.
Laugh out loud.

Are you kdding me? A faggot flag? NC banned LGTBBQ in public places

Reminder: the KKK did nothing wrong.
The KKK does nothing at all.

Everyone here is superficial as fuck and all the decent people are planning on moving away anyways. The only people I've seen with a shred of pride in where they're from usually attribute it to Chicago, and even then a shred of pride is a stretch.

Ohioan here. No one here gives a shit about what ever you're talking about. I've never even heard about it before. Nice try faggot.

The KKK doesn't exist anymore. It was disbanded. What we have now are just LARPers.

go away evil dogger

I like how your flag has the Crescent Moon of Islam and the Date tree of Saudi-Arabia.

Carolina has always had a Moor population, they were exempt from Negro laws.

I'm finally home.

Go away evil dogger.

You don't need to destroy anything to cause change

Thats always been pol
Libertarians, Republicans, NatSoc, Confederates, Southern Democrats, Pagans, and Christians.

We are more diverse than the most pozzed Liberal campus and all the SJWs, Communist, and Autists in the world couldnt top our shit.
We fuck shit up because we all share the belief that the white man should be able to live as he pleases. We are the last line of defence that laughs with glee as we are firing off volley after volley of dank memes and howl in glee as they fail to break out line.

We are Holla Forums and we will laugh as your fragile fantasy of a utopia crumbles and out symbol of infinity is hung high.

Go away evil dogger.

you faggots are no better than the bongs from brit/pol/ who shit all over the germans

Hopefully people who grew up in the South check to see if they have Confederate roots if they're here on Holla Forums. The school system has been successful in making generations not remember.

Shit like this makes me wonder if the whole board should get nuked or if we need extra mods.

Every goddamn thread I've clicked today is nothing but regional shilling D&C, sports shilling D&C, sex hatred D&C, and now religious D&C.

Are we short of mods, or are all these anti-white faggots just mad about Brexit?

Stay mad, shills. The fact that the pantheon exists disproves christ insanity entirely, and your JIDF friends you're posting is just you helping fuck our race over.

Also, get the fuck off my board.

bump

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger!!

Just my 2¢ here

It doesn't matter how shitty you thought the CSA was, they were their own sovereign nation. Lincoln was an imperialist piece of shit who was hated by many people for sending American soldiers out to die for no good justified reasons. New York for example, wanted to split off from the North and become independent over workers dissagreement with Lincoln's policies. He only emancipated the slaves so he can have them in his army instead of telling people to send them back. He didn't actually give a fuck about the niggers

Ayyy, evil dogger, please stay.

Bronze Age and early Iron Age Germanics were farmers, what made them distinct from the Celts was that they didn't build large towns often, or at all. They lived very far apart from one another in small communities.

This along with their massive forests and large rivers is what kept the Romans out. Not entirely, but it made them awful reluctant to visit, especially when they began to realize there weren't any substantial towns, and no cities to speak of.

The first major cities along the Rhineland were established essentially as trade-posts.

Mason-dixon line here. Hilarious to me that you autists harp on about two different failed forms of government that both led to our current madness. There has only ever been one organized response to both zionism and marxism. They were snubbed out of existence by zionism from the west and marxism to the east. Stop wasting your time on retarded shit like this. Focus on the solution, and it did work.

This attitude simply means that you don't care about your ancestors.

Stopping white genocide is important. Ignoring who you are, and what your nation is is still treason.

Go away evil dogger

You forgot the dot. Best try that again son

The south will rise again comrades! :^)

South Shall Rise Again
Fuck you Yankees

Heritage not hate comrades! :^)

Go away evil dogger.

Slavery would be the ideal solution to the leftist question.

Go away evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger

Yes, because the problem is Sephardim and not ashkeNazis.

The problem is anyone who follows the teaching of the Talmudic rabbis.
Remember: even the best of gentiles must all be KILLED

Go away evil dogger.

Amen.

NC is incredibly blue.

However as a South Carolinian I can confirm that SC is full of cucks and SWPLs as well. I just hate NC because they try to call themselves the true Carolina whilst having nothing of real worth in the state.

I don't understand. Which side was better, then?

GO AWAY EVIL DOGGER

go away evil dogger

Good fucking luck with the research triangle and all them towns with more than 50% blacks.

I love North Carolina, born and raised Coastal, but it's a shit hole without a doubt. All this bluster betrays the single greatest motto of any State in the US; Esse Quam Videri; To Be, Rather Than To Seem.

On the topic of North Carolina, some of you guys oughta look into Emerald Isle. It's like stepping right back into the 80's. It's pretty damn comfy. Damn carpetbaggers will ruin that yet.

Its the same thing the commies did (((they))) literally want to erase southern history.

VIDEO EXTREMELY RELATED

Ass is spelled wrong

Go away evil dogger.

No.

k

go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Listen to more Rebel Yell. They go into in the early episodes about how the Sephardim just kept to themselves and were themselves southern nationalists. This is because they too had been there since before the American Revolution.

If we had cancelled immigration forever the second the constitution was ratified, we would still be fine today. The ashkeNazis came in much later.

No one cares. I guarantee the only reason my ancestors would give a fuck about that is those slaves were competition.

It's the fact that there is continual signalling that white southerners are not a people and therefore do not constitute a nation and therefore we have no rights to our people or our land. That we are all colonial descendants of the very same ethnicities that moved here in the first place doesn't matter. We must allow yanks to move to our lands, marry our women, take our jobs and businesses, then send us disproportionately to war because America is one nation and people. That we're no different from Wyoming or New Jersey. This is what we care about.

Kill yourself.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

FTFY

Also Northerner. The south did nothing wrong. They teach in school it was "da ebil raycisss who wanted to enslave all the kind loving beautiful blacks because whitey is ebbbbilllll and days why dey go to war." Like no nigger, it was state versus federal rights, with slavery tacked on as one example of state vs federal right to legislate. Northerners were just like sjw, wanting to enforce everyone else to follow their morality and preferences instead of letting them do what they want in their own fucking land. Oh, and assembling an ever larger and more iron-handed big govt to carry out their whims, not realizing why that might be a bad idea. You don't like slavery? Don't own one, don't buy products made by slaves. Shut the fuck up. It's their states, not yours, butt out.

I laugh every time I see a confederate flag being flown in the north. I wouldn't be surprised if 1/3 of northerners were confederate supporters now. Now that they've seen what the southerners warned us about, a big daddy govt banning everything a few whiny elite don't like, coming into your home and telling you what to do, reaching one hand into your pocket and the other to your throat.

Why do my ancestors always fight on the wrong side of wars? FUCK. Imagine the utopia we'd live in if both the south and die fuhrer won.

libcucks who steal confederate flags are just like the ones who steal Trump signs. Can't stand when people are allowed to have opinions that differ from theirs. Too stupid to realize totalitarianism is only fine and well while the dictator agrees with you. Setting us up to be the next african warlordship. Some "education".

You get it!

go away evil dogger

Kill every single fucking nigger on the face of the fucking earth, evil dogger.

Go away evil dogger.

Summer can be a frustrating time.

It really is.

Because the only thing you care about is our version of Brussels and not your own fucking state and people.

i totally agree