Got this in the post this morning lads

Got this in the post this morning lads.

What the fuck should I do?

Here are your options

Don't make me say it nigger

Not signed, so legally you can ignore it

Kill yourself.

Get out of the country. Run, before they send you to a brainwash camp or something. Don't take airplanes, go through that tunnel to France and then scram to some Eastern European country where nobody will find you. You do not have much time, go.

tell them jews or niggers broke into your wifi

Make sure you have your TV license

fake and gay
Sally fucking Hardcase tongue my anus.

..also tell them that you would never use reddit, because only niggers and spics do it.

Also
your government cucks you for years and you brits behave like dump sheep.

ignore it

Never state your true opinion with bare IP anymore. Get a good VPN or use Tor (as long as your shitty government allows it).

what the fuck? they can actually charge you for that?

It's the UKuck, of course they can.

britain is such a shithole

THIS

Holy shit. That is terrifying. What is going to happen if you don't attend? Can you actually get jail time for this shit?

hows israel, ishmael?

I'm in the USA, cuck.

only in the UKuck

so? i don't the the big difference to israel, ishmael?

it's fucking fake, morons.

The moon?

The wage gap?

i'm not a mormon

laughingdog.jpg

The only question is whether the OP is 'avin a giggle at our expense, or his friends are 'avin one at his.

I kind of believed it until then. In hindsight I should've stopped reading at "reddit".

also the fact that it's supposed to be a crown court summons, which follows a magistrates court appearance and at which all the prosecution evidence is disclosed in advance.

tell them you were just being sarcastic

Not even a real name

Go to fucking jail then you asked for it

Nice ruse cruise lad

people are still taking this seriously even after it has been called out multiple times ITT

just ignore it

If legit claim you have no knowledge of the posts and you recently discovered you had unsecured WiFi network

have fun with your thought-crime charges

Living in the midlands you should be begging for the death penalty.

dont go

i do not believe, that it's the police which 'invites' you to court. so should have ignored your threat/thread.

kek OP, it's a hoax. It's not even signed.