Embed

why's the embed gone?

Dysnomia said it was because pedos were spamming it

I don't get why he doesn't try to make it like a halfchan embed. That way spam would be just in plain text not that big of a deal.

i thought that doesn't matter because its youtubes problem if the material on their site is problematic?!

how do they do it? i wasn't there in years

Yeah, I can't really do anything against his wishes but I think it's a little over the top too. First he removes the option to delete one's own post because a femanon won't show tits, and now this.

so remove it in the tor post site only

it's simple. Jim fatty Watkins is sheckle mining. Goldwater needs to turn a buck, so he shut down the embed feature on his goldenshower youtube site. Now, because referrals also generate sheckles whereas embeds don't, we can no longer embed. it's pretty simple really, user. how's the cuckhole getting on?

because Jim likes little girls

Like 4chan, pedo's are the new boogy man. Whatever they want to do they'll do and blame pedo's. Expect more features and rights to evaporate.

i do

Because it is a vile feature that turns bros into the biggest faggots.

Removing it is a good thing, it keeps us an imageboard instead of just another forum full of embedded youtube videos. If you really want to share something you can webm 5 minutes easily enough .

i do not agree. its to much effort to spend minutes in every song i'd like to post. most people won't do that and that means music threads will become boring.

are u some sort of expert when it comes to faggots?

It isn't site wide so you could take your music thread to /mu/.
inb4 /mu/ is dead, it won't be if people take their music threads there

ok, i didn't know that, but as you said: mu is dead.

some of the biggest public forums on the internet thrive on linked content. it's important that this site does nothing to assure its own survival, so the more labored the process of having fun is, the more likely you are to buy a cockpump to while away the minutes spent doing a download or copy/pasting a link. this business model relies on the userbase being deeply stupid. please visit /newsplus/ for a better understanding of this concept.

DAILY REMINDER

Because Dysnomia doesn't know how to embed and doesn't want to look bad.