Doesn't anyone find it interesting how all the leftist libshits have decided to mass-complain about the Electoral...

Doesn't anyone find it interesting how all the leftist libshits have decided to mass-complain about the Electoral College only until after this election?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512
convincing.not
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/22/donald-trump-lost-most-of-the-american-economy-in-this-election/?tid=sm_tw
twitter.com/Redistrict
investmentwatchblog.com/election-fraud-three-million-votes-were-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
cookpolitical.com/story/10174
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_republics
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_population_density
resources.lawinfo.com/civil-rights/right-to-vote/what-are-the-requirements-to-be-eligible-to-v.html
politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=@DrJillStein
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. They also complained in 2000.

well they won the popular vote by a mile. what would you be saying now if Trump had polled 1m more votes nationwide, yet Hillary won? You'd be screaming blue murder.

Recent news story so you can look it up if you want: More than 3 million votes have been verified to have been cast by illegal immigrants.

Who do you think they voted for? Not Trump. So, Trump most likely also won the popular vote.

That's called clutching at straws. You also failed to source, no doubt because its Goldwater. Try a bit harder.

I'll need some sauce on that statement

bullshit. they'd be withdrawn from the count. you're a liar, simples.

twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797218284034752512

interesting.

convincing.not
also, he looks like Jim after 2 years in a sauna without food, followed by a facelift and 6 months in rehab. amirite?

oops

This. OP is obviously underage b&.

>Death is your only option.

sorry

trips
just unbuckle your belt, son. this won't take long.

fails to italicize correctly
calls me son

During Obamas first term had full control of congress and did nothing about the electoral college. Guess they were too busy passing obama care so they could see what was in it.

which of the ten words in this post would be improved by italics?

Not only that they were so arrogantly expecting to continue running the country Obama pushed a law preventing a filibuster over presidential nominees. That means a nominee for any position would just need a simple majority vote. The republicans now have both houses and presidency so they can put anyone they want on supreme court or any lower court they want. Yet now watch the liberal idiots say the system is rigged when obama was the one who tried to rig it.

That's only because they miscounted the nigger votes by a factor of 5/3.

The majority of Clintons votes came from California. This is exactly why the electoral college exists

Reminder that absentee ballots are thrown out most of the time.

I wonder who the military personnel voted for.

isn't it good thing? electoral collece is fucking retarded. this is your chance :^)

Lol no

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/22/donald-trump-lost-most-of-the-american-economy-in-this-election/?tid=sm_tw
Those Chinese-made MAGA hats are just as good as a target on your back from now on.

lol yes. by 2 million votes and counting.

People are acting like this is the first time that the electoral college elected contrary to the popular vote.
No one chimped out the other times that this happened, but because they believe that Trump is "Le hitlr of Amerca" they're throwing a shitfit.

I'd say there was quite a lot of bitching about the 2000 election

The United States is not a democracy. You have to be at least 18 to post here.

only once in living memory- 2000. Gore took Bush to court. the supreme court decided it in december.

re-public
as in for the public
demo-cracy
as in rule of commoners

In later news Holla Forums is the evil neo nazi pedophile website that needs to be shutdown.
What are states without Voter ID laws.

That's not what republic means.

That's not what democracy means.

Anyhow, the point is that US is federal, which means that the 50 states conduct their own elections, and to win you must capture the states. This is better than having one national election, which would be easier to rig on a grand scale, which is also why the popular vote is not reliable.

It was Bush v Gore. Bush took Gore to court.

Or, you know, the Fuhrer's own little twitter bitchfest when he (wrongly) thought R-Money won the pop vote in 2012

to be fair he was right, electing Obama was a disaster for our democracy, the faggot even got the white house involved these elections, first time in history shit like this happens.

Look at the electoral college as a sort of handicap. It gives small states like RI and MD the same voting power as massive states like CA. It doesn't make any sense at all for a much larger state to be allowed to ride roughshod over smaller states like that. States are individual entities, so they should vote as such. Now, if the USA were just the country of North America and there were no states then I could see one person = one vote. However, it doesn't work that way

THIS

Yes, I much prefer our current system wherein voting literally only matters if you live in Florida

Wrong newfag, underage b& can post here.
Firetires said so

It was barely 500,000.

You don't need your vote to count, silly goyim! Just trust the system!

2 million
AND COUNTING

There's still a shit-ton of ballots being counted and most are coming up hillary but no one gives a shit since they aren't from special snowflake swing states and thus are completely pointless.

But that's wrong.

twitter.com/Redistrict
Get informed.

Just not, you know, in any way that actually helps her or has literally any relevance in an electoral college system

Both of these things happened. The only problem is that there were too many people in favor of Trump. Hillary lost even when the US Government was supporting her.

This. There's a reason Hillary immediately rolled over; a recount would reveal the myriad of ways she and her (((allies))) tried to rig the vote.

So… what you're saying is the government was able to illicitly inject millions of illegal votes into the system without being caught, but couldn't remember to put a few tens of thousands aside to tip the scale in any of the fucking states where voting actually affects the election?

No, what I'm saying is that illegals voted because no one bothered to care, and in the states that do matter they worked to affect the votes as much as they can without making it blatantly obvious that it is being rigged. Remember the Austrian election where 150% of the voting populace voted?

VOTING ONLY COUNTS IN FLORIDA

So Florida doesn't have any illegals then?

i'm sorry, but you are wrong about the etymology of the words republic and democracy. 2 minutes on google would have saved your credibility, yet you prefer to make things up and rely on other anons being as ignorant as you. shame on you and eat shit.
also, you owe your mom an apology this thanksgiving.

What are you even on about.

However you're just directly translating it into english. That isn't what Republic means.

investmentwatchblog.com/election-fraud-three-million-votes-were-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

Three million votes counted in this years U.S. presidential election were cast by illegal aliens, according to well known election monitoring organization.

Greg Phillips of VoteFraud.org claims that Trump would have won the election by a huge landslide if the widespread vote fraud had been stamped out ahead of the election.

“We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” he tweeted, after confirming that the group had extensively analysed a database of 180 million voter registrations.

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged

— Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 13, 2016

“Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million. Consulting legal team,” he tweeted.

Completed analysis of database of 180 million voter registrations.

Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million.

Consulting legal team.

— Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 11, 2016

Infowars.com reports:

According to current indications, Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by around 630,000 votes, although around 7 million ballots remain uncounted.

Virtually all of the votes cast by 3 million illegal immigrants are likely to have been for Hillary Clinton, meaning Trump might have won the popular vote when this number is taken into account.

Vote fraud using ballots cast in the name of dead people and illegal alien voters was a huge concern before the election.

On the morning of the election there were 4 million dead people on U.S. voter rolls.

Although some states require some form of ID before voting, California, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Vermont, West Virginia, Wyoming, and Washington, D.C. all require no identification before voting.

once again, 2 minutes on reverse image search would have saved your blushes. up your game a bit next time.

article dated november 15 2017
see: cookpolitical.com/story/10174

No, I'm not going to waste my time reverse image searching for a picture just to argue semantics with you. A republic is a system of government where the people choose a representative. A democracy is a system of government where the people have a direct choice on the actions or laws of a region. A republic is not pertaining to the people. A democracy is a very general statement. A republic is a democracy.

Salty propaganda, friend.

KEKKITY KEKKELS, GIVE ME YOUR SHEKELS

well ok. i've learned not to argue with undergrads beyond a certain point. i'll just give you a d-.
also, if you consult this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_republics you'll have to come up with a novel definition of democracy, or look even more foolish than you do already.

You call it propaganda, but it's just icing on the cake to remind liberals about all the vote fraud on their side when they get bootyblasted about the Electoral College.

And the best part: Trump has 4 years and a Republican Congress to implement nationwide voter ID standards so there's no more of this illegals and dead people voting shit, which will deliver him another decisive victory in 2020.

Attacking the source doesn't change the fact that a reputable watchdog group checked the voter rolls and found non-citizens voting.

You can choose to lay names or to actually contradict or refute my point. You've only done one of those while also claiming superiority. I've said it once and I'll say it again, I don't want to argue semantics. I've told you what a democracy in practice is and I've told you what a republic in practice is.

That's what I call your mom.

interesting? not really
i do know that most libshits are not very energetic and just do whatever their talking heads tell them to do

also counting in the 3 million rigged votes, that are known, probably more, trump raped shillary in popular vote too

you made that up. show sauce or you are just another desperate liar.

its been verified multiple times
do you even google
why are you so mad that MAGA?

i don't think a few cities that cover less than 1% of the countries landmass should really have 100% of control over the federal government

that's just me tho

no sauce, ergo you fail
firstly, how does an illegal get on the electoral register? secondly, if illegal voters can be identified, why are their ballots not invalidated?
thirdly, and to employ the same argument you tards do about the electoral college when it plays in your favour, that's the name of the game. that is how we do elections in america. if illegals vote, it is because the political establishment chooses not to put in place measures to prevent it.

people get to vote, not landmass. why would 1,3 eskimos living on 1 sq mile frozen alaskan wilderness have equivalent voice to the 10500 people per square mile living in the district of columbia?
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_population_density

there are many states where it is not required to show id to vote
there are a few that dont include those many that will take any shitty id like a student id for proof you are citizen
you must not be american

Now, now, don't forget that some perfectly valid methods of identification have been made invalid on the basis of race, like in North Carolina.

resources.lawinfo.com/civil-rights/right-to-vote/what-are-the-requirements-to-be-eligible-to-v.html

Nice trips

thats literally less than 2% of the popular vote you cucked nigger.

that and how many illegals voted? that number is also half of cucked los Angeles. a cesspool of sjw trash.

lolwut?

liberal aka libertarian i guess?

Fuck outta here

I needed a reference.

Austria always did stuff like that, in 1920 they rigged the election in Kaernten. Zone A was supposed to go to Slovenia/SHS, not Austria!

fucking retard, over 3 million illegal votes were cast by non citizens

TRUMP WON THE ELECTORAL VOTE
TRUMP WON THE POPULAR VOTE

This is true.

Some people are saying that's wrong.

Yea, the fags who voted for shillary.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2016/nov/18/blog-posting/no-3-million-undocumented-immigrants-did-not-vote-/

How many people aren't even going to read this because it came from politifact?
But if you don't want to read it, tl;dr link me to the report, not a tweet.

politifact was in the wikileaks, They were exsposed as shills for the DNC don't be so ignorant.

so many jews in this thread, all lying their ugly heads off. why? i just don't get the purpose of disseminating such obviously untruthful propaganda. is this the culture war? each side tries to out-lie the other? shame on you all. you discredit america.

All these pictures could double as the faces of Trump supporters after Jill Stein filed her recount paperwork in Wisconsin.
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=@DrJillStein
SALTNADO

That may be true, but is anything they said there wrong?
The article from infowars is based off a tweet, and the guy who tweeted hasn't shown any evidence that that happened.

Also, I don't think politifact would be wrong even if they supported the DNC. It's more likely they would selectively check certain issues and/or say "mostly true" for things that are true but disagree with them.

not only this, which is true, but also:
if you dismiss politifact as a dnc shill, you must also dismiss the originator of the lie, Greg Phillips and his votefraud.org as shills for Trump.

Learn the truth about @DrJillStein and #StopTheSteal before it happens. #ElectionSteal2016 #Recount2016

you only get 5 bucks a hit, retard. there's no point in destroying the board. you'll have nowhere left to shill.

noice

Me tooooo

why is it that all Holla Forums posts are so dodgy?

BLOW ME UP, BIMBO

fake news sites are the new eldorado.
Holla Forums is the flypaper.

MY FAVORITE PART OF LIVING IN A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC IS IS MY COMPLETE LACK OF INPUT IN CHOOSING OUR HIGHEST ELECTED OFFICIAL BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN ONE OF A HANDFUL OF SWING STATES!

GO DEMOCRACY!!!

DON'T YOU GUYS LOVE GETTING CUCKED BY FLORIDA EVERY FOUR YEARS?

Nigger, there's no such thing as swing states anymore. Did you not see the blue wall crumble? All the states that weren't even "in play" that went for Trump, that haven't gone Republican since the '80s?

There are no swing states, on the contrary it's just a few states that are solidly one way or the other like California or Utah.

sounds romantic

blow me up bimbo

BLOW ME UP, BIMBO

I studied Physics at University. I started researching 911 because I wanted to debunk the claims. You see when I procrastinated at Uni, there was these books on the physics shelf written by outsiders, and they had wacky claims like there is friction in space, there's no such thing as "Work" (as defined by Physics). It was really funny reading them and looking for the assumption or logic error that led to their wacky conclusions.

With the 911 theories, many of them show logic errors, fabricated "facts", distortion of information, inability to explain facts, lack of detail etc.

Except one theory. The no planes, nuclear demolition theory.

I tried debunking it but I couldn't. Eventually I accepted it as truth (it tooks months for this adjustment process). It's like the funny joke I heard. The first time someone calls you a horse, you call them a jerk, the second time someone calls you a horse, you punch them in the nose, the third time someone calls you a horse, well, maybe it's time to buy a saddle.

Often when people are confronted with 911 conspiracy information, it produces cognitive dissonance. In their mind, the Government provides security and upholds the law. The fact that the US Government murdered 3000 Americans doesn't fit that mental filter. So they react angrily.

But eventually, they realise the truth. Just like the guy who bought the saddle.

So that's the second aspect: promoting 911 truth is a great way to learn about people and persuasion. It's a skill we use everyday in our real lives.

The third useful aspect is that spooks have a unique education. What you describe as "parlour tricks" is actually a unique form of analysis done by the CIA. It's a qualitative+quantitative version of meta analysis done in scientific journals. If you wish to learn more about this method, as well as how the CIA models perception and behaviour, check out this free book from the CIA library:

www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/psychology-of-intelligence-analysis/PsychofIntelNew.pdf

good post

No

Your tears are fucking delicious

Because then all the people who actually work in the middle of the country would have their lives run and business dictated by faggot college students living in San Fransisco and basically the whole country would be a shithole like California on the federal level.

top kek

of laughter are streaming down my face, you pathetic little thing. it's anons like you who make ylyl threads obsolete. god help america.

your post says one thing, your asshurt diction says another

only normiecucks care about elections. the rich like clinton/trump will never care about you or i. anyone who got tricked by trump/clinton doesn't belong here.