Which race is the most unhygienic?

Which race is the most unhygienic?
Is it dirty niggers? Stinky sand niggers? Filthy Jews? Spics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Think of all those poor stinky niggers in Africa

I'd probably say

indians, hands down

how should i know? i don't visit their countries and i don't interact with foreigners.

Dirty French hipsters that don't use deodorant or Dirty boy-molesting Greeks (whites, what a surprise…)

If you haven't had your shots and you go to India you might get super AIDS

that's because you're a xenophobic bigot

He may be poor and starving but look at that niggas teeth, you could probably shave in those.

I mean, there's a difference between SJW shrieking and "really dude? you just 'don't talk to foreigners'", like you go out of your way to avoid foreigners? That's like "I don't eat vegetables". You only look like a hillbilly.

That being said, India seems to be the filthiest. China a close second

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

How can a filthy nigger with nothing but a dirty blanket keep his teeth so clean?

no food

People in India are mongrels just shitting and pissing everywhere. Maybe Trump will nuke them

Some nigger bitch told me Western people don't keep clean like they do in Africa.

We only clean our cocks after fucking nigger bitches

But not after fucking white bitches after their nigger men have been there first.

you forgot to mention the disgusting cumskins

Good point. Idk what to do about nigger dick. Need to find a good nigger repellent…

I'd rather indians kept their hands up

Honestly I think whites smell the worst.

filthy slob

cool beans

does this guy not know rats literally eat shit and rotten food? and he still went ahead and ate the HEAD and the mouth? fucking disgustang

Americans are pretty disgusting

Lst time I heard they were shitting on marts

Whites in general are pretty nasty. They smell terrible too.

Bumping cause I am a dirty nigger

Even Che knew it was niggers and the guy was a cuck commie

Because the picture is fake and gay

2nd pic is hot

Is that the cracka from harry potter?

I'm a Guti myself, but Gutis. We're whiter than any other people in the Middle East but because of our tradition of only washing twice a year with the obvious exception of ass after shitting we're pretty brown. Since we live in a mostly dry and cold environment with short summers, it's practical and we don't even smell generally, but still dirty as fuck though.

And in ancient times, my ancestors smeared their wives' period blood on their faces before going to war. Yeah.

India