Black Sun's BAD TRANSLATION

Esoteric Hitlerism blue pilled us. To the S.S. the Black Sun had a different meaning

So the failure schizophrenics at /fringe/, those who encouraged everyone to read faggot posers like Evola (ride the tiger and be pacified) apparently were victims of a massive blue-pills by the Jews post WW2. Much like "Ancient Aryan Aliens" TV shows.

The True Meaning:

The Black Sun would be better translated as the Black Center.
The astrological Black Sun is not a physical body, but a mathematically defined point in space. Since the paths of the planets around our sun are elliptical rather than a perfect circular, each orbit has not a single center, but two foci.

In the case of a planet orbiting the sun in an elliptical orbit, the sun usually occupies one of the foci of the planet's orbit. The second focus is an empty point in space. This empty focus is known as the "black sun" of that planet's orbit.'''

The SS used the symbol not as a sun behind the sun, or secret alien power source, but a FOCAL POINT of their order.

The abyss which new light sprang, a source of creation and destruction. No matter the seasons or changes in events, the center remained. 12 branches, the number of order. Think the center dot in a the cycle of time, stoic and balanced.

German Psychoanalyst Carl Jung wrote about the Black Sun or Sol Niger as it pertained to psychology in his alchemical works. Contact with the Black Center is associated with the experience of burning away the junk-data and hang-ups of the personality, leaving the gold or essential nature of the self.
Facing your darkness (fears, depression, regret, anxieties) and coming out a better person, with an inner-light. A maturity of the Soul.
(Much like the legend of Odin and the hanging tree, where he sacrificed himself to himself to learn the secrets of death the Ruin Magic (the oldest alphabet).)

It is analogous in some ways to the Abyss that lies before the maturity of self-understanding. The Abyss that Nietzsche described, stairs back at you in self-reflection. The failures before a new dawn that all those of good character, all protagonists in a story, must first overcome to fulfill their destiny. As one's destiny is directly tied to your self-discipline and character.

Dark Green, it contained the eye colors of all Aryans (blue, green, hazel). As the Black center is a symbol of the human eye.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_point
youtube.com/watch?v=KLhSFATOhW0
mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Honour_of_the_German_Mother
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6rzdODmcL67yYuPIQI1nY_ct1P2TDUyv
scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23/list-of-hitler-quotes-he-was-q/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#Sequence_of_diffusion_and_migrations
books.google.no/books?id=-Ue8BxLEMt4C
indiana.edu/~ceus/faculty/beckwith.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascended_master).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._W._Leadbeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism
14words.net/2015/08/banned-occult-secrets-of-vril-society.html
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barycenter
horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cak1xly8oUM
metalstorm.net/bands/lyrics.php?album_id=29380&band_id=&bandname=Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects#46024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saturn confusion:
The Black Sun is not the planet Saturn (which has its own focal points) but an analogy for Saturn the god who was creation and destruction. Depending on the Indo-European culture this took a few forms.
God of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, magic, periodic renewal and liberation. Under Saturn's rule, humans enjoyed the spontaneous bounty of the earth without labour in the "Golden Age" described by Hesiod and Ovid.
In December, he was celebrated at what is perhaps the most famous of the Roman festivals, the Saturnalia, a time of feasting, role reversals, free speech, gift-giving and revelry.
The Black Sun is conjunct the Sun on December 24th; this is analogous to an "eclipse" of the Black Sun, although in contradistinction to a typical eclipse, the dark Sun is blotted out by the visible Sun. Some alchemists consider this a bad time in which to attempt alchemical workings, since the Black Sun, the source of "contact with eternity," is furthest from the Earth and occluded by the visible Sun.
As God of the New Year (also having to do with fertilizing or sowing crops) he was connected with Time itself, and father of the Gods.

To dumb it down:

Essentially the black sun is the Focal Point of Aryan Order for the SS Knights. A source of order even in the darkest times.

Autism: The thread

You are a very unintelligent person and a liability for Holla Forums

shillbot 3000 always first to respond

Well that goes a long way to explaining why every eye doctor I know is redpilled.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrangian_point

This is worse than Alex Jones

Lol

Nice try, Jew guy

So self improvement then?

I think I'm going to use this extensively in character building. A running theme.

Swastika dubs confirm it

You must be David Knight filling in, whike Alex Is busy "filling in" McAdome

Just avoid his kosher cousin, the hypnotic eye.

I'm learning that the hard way. I used an all-seeing eye motif heavily in one design because the character is like a supernatural AWACS. I'mma have to edit him quite a bit.

Oh I see you're ready to evolve, OP.

Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects - Sol Niger Within (Ermz Remaster)
youtube.com/watch?v=KLhSFATOhW0

Not trolling, studied the black sun for years. Got any questions?

Autism: the filtered IP

That's a good idea.

watching now

When did the Black Sun first appear?

Checked.

Haven't they found belt buckles with the black sun dating to prehistoric times? The number "16,000 years old" leaps out at me, but I can't remember if it was this, or something else.

I hate having brown eyes. My eyes are so dark it looks black but when light is shined directly into it, its almost amber instead of brown.

I think so, I'm not sure.

(self check)
(checked)

Is it not a reference to the black hole in the center of the orion nebula?

I did kind of explain it in the OP… Come on.

When is the Black Sun the "brightest"?
Pic maybe somewhat related.

It's the elliptical center which all planets circle around. Each moon. And even the sun itself. All has a "Black Center" which just means the center of their empty revolutions — it's not a body but a focal point

FUCK!
I meant EMPTY CENTER of their revoltions

Do you also have any other works to read/watch except this video? I haven't watched it yet but I'll want to know more for sure.

I was very much interested in the Black Sun, however according to the OP I consulted the wrong sources.

Every December from childhood I have always felt extremely depressed and as if I failed, in some way not relating to school, friends etc something more.

Post more or give us some sources man.

Calm down. I phrased it in a bad way.
If 24. is a no-no among the alchemists, when is it the best time to do it? When is this "empty centre" between the Sun and Earth?

I always fucked up things around December, whatever it was. All left to fix untill around Summer Solstice.
January after the holidays I alwas felt much more energy than other people, may be this is related somehow?

(checked)

Its an album by guitarist from metaphysically red pilled band Meshuggah (Yiddish - Crazy, don't worry they are proud white swedes). Check out their lyrics from 'Catch 33', heroes journey-tier album.

Musically, it might sound like absolute mindfuck, sorry for this. Rhythm can be elusive.

(checked)

Well, I'm of the contention that it represents Sirius, which our sun is in an elliptical orbit with. I also see all sun symbolism as Sirius worship/homage. I believe Sirius is a gate, releasing pure potential energy. Hence, the rise in consciousness as we draw closer to it. This is the aryan vedic Gold/Silver/Bronze/Iron Age understanding of our planets origin/situation, Jung gets into the Kali Yuga and transition into the Dwapar Yuga if you are interested. I have seen theories/mythos claiming there to be a third 'Dark' star in the system with humanoid life. I have also seen plenty of theories/conjecture about Imperial Germany's astral technology, energy vehicles etc, maybe a connection? Sorry to get tinfoil, but Im sure we can be mature about this, especially given that NASA is a massive psyop organisation.

Do you think Nazis had access to DMT?

Yeah June 24th actually.

so basically ego death in the buddhic sense of the word or something else?

I'm thinking to understand this concept a lot better I'll have to read some more into Hinduism, read Carl Jung, and maybe up on space.

Interesting that Germany is always at the center of stuff like this.

I don't doubt it.

That's what I'm getting from it. It's the lead into gold spiritual evolution from what I gather.

WW3 soon?

Yes as a decorative floor mosaic.

Everything about the Black Sun has been invented by post war New Age retards and Non German Conspiracy Nuts.

>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Ego death and ego rebirth. In Western enlightenment, the death of the ego isn't a good thing if there is no rebirth. Or you end a drone.
Better put, a cleansing and evolution. See Jung

No it's not faggot

/fringe/ and /x/ had it wrong. So do ALL ESOTERIC HITLER FAGGOTS

I agree…
This is the actual meaning.

You're saying Savitri and Serrano were all wrong? How so?

They believed it was a body.
It's not a body. It's the empty space in the focal point.

Just for the record, I think Japan is the only nation of significance left in our world, and the only culture worth appreciating for it's esoteric values.

Just study alchemy, life is a sweet deal. To me, the black sun has no meaning, and shouldn't resemble anything but what we perceive the primordial void of consciousness to be: a meaningless infinum, a sum of nothing if you will it to be. Esoteric Hitlerism is a mixed bag, it takes most of its information from Thule/Vrilfags, but if you think this is just a new age shenanigan read a fucking book. This is an ancient feud.

How informed

Don't you get tired of all that shitposting?

You will see the black sun if you are ready. It's beautiful, but I can only remember how it 'felt' rather than it's visual expression. If you go into this experience projecting your ego data, prepare to get fucking rekt. 'Dazzling darkness' is what people often refer to it as, oh the timeless irony.

Remember to sage redskull threads

What no #FutureFash?

How is theorizing the meaning behind forgotten ancient symbols paranormal?

So that's why they put it in the center of the room and shit

I'm drunk

It's literally one butthurt kid who can't into reality, filter IP. He doesn't actually discuss/contrib anything, just sages anything that doesn't have /a/ written all over it.

I'll do that then. I want to get to the bottom of this shit.

Pro-tip
Carl Jung is the master. Forget what you heard…

Also Allan Watts is very good, but he's a bit cucked. Too much Asian (ego death) bullshit.

(((mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow)))

This is false. Never go to Cuckmasons for answer, user. I told you, it's the focal point.

This is probably the only true statement ITT, no offense to anyone. Masons will never tell you the truth, even if they know it. At best you'll get some truths, some symbols and a whole bunch of intentional misinterpretation and fluff.

Wasn't most of what we know about the masons because of Hitler laying down the law at lodges?

I thought it was because of leaks, but idk. I'd be interested to see any of the Hitler stuff. What's interesting is that all the NSDAP leadership was supposedly in the Thule society and into all that esoteric stuff. Maybe he, himself, was sort of a self-destructive (self-hating) Mason, so to speak? I read a book that said that one time.

Is that what masons believe the black sun to be? The person in the video does not claim to be a mason but maybe hs is; it is just the videographer uses their imagery for visual references to show that the symbolism is very prevalent.

Or, you know, it's just a cool symbol and some of the Nazis thought so too.

found the retard

OP if you want the practical answer to your original post, the "how to" simply read:

The black sun represent the darkness before the light, the the light is what really important. In the black pit is where the devil offers you the 3 temptations of Christ, and you either accept or reject his offer.

The Swastika or Sun symbol is the "good" symbol.

Leaks for weeks brev

And then out comes the lube and your asshole gets tubal cained for the generative principle.

why hasn't someone scanned that to pdf by now? I know it would take a few hours, but after that it can be disseminated far and wide for all time

anyone have pdfs of these?

explain?

bookzz.org

have you seen his videos? I've watched two series. Is there a lot more in Hero with a Thousand Faces, or no?

Mason by trade here, I just like building shit and appreciating it/getting paid for it/gifting it. Nothing religious about going to war with desolation, anons. Don't get the wrong impression from mindfuckmasons about the art of being a man.

Check the archive I just linked

It's in there somewhere, however the fine art was not imported which upset me. You can find it all on joogle anyway.

In the world but not of it

You'd need to read the book first for his lectures to make sense. Those lectures were for people who were already very familiar with the subject, university students who've already spent a good amount of time learning this.

I prefer the audio book.

Vid related, Hero with a Thousand faces audio book.

You of Templi Unam, could you share your email again? I lost it.

idk. i thought the videos were pretty good, though I think I watched the most beginner series. made sense to me. I love watching him try to hold back just blurting everything out but instead just try to insinuate it. That jew was right - he was a bit too lose with his words. based crypro-nazi

what's a "silmaril"?

The Power of Myth is the best video

Thou Art that is the best book, but The hero with a thousand faces is the foundation its all built on.

You poor thing

Stop being a faggot
………
Googled it. Holy shit, you're taunting me about not getting a JRR Tolkien reference. You are far more autistic than I imagined.

I think that's the one I watched. at the end he goes full fash – too obvious I also watched his interviews with Bill Maher.

NO

This is closer to Zen and keeping centered during changes. The inner-order. That is why the SS used it

Although I commented on the Abyss and self-reflection that leads to confrontation, the Black Sun itself is NOT a sun or a cycle.
It is a focal point of the Self. Learning yourself in silence rather than the heroes Journey.

See:

Summertime, and the livin's easy!

wew

/Fringe/ I swear to god. Stop shilling off topic. Make your own god damn Cambell thread

Checking these digits

For me it's entirely the opposite. The entire winter just makes me feel… empowered. Maybe that's why I was so in love with Winter-chan.

Except for January. January has always been the worst month for me. January to March, without fail, every single year, is when every major horrible life changing event in my life has occured. January especially, but it sometimes extends to March. Family dying especially.

That's what it sounds like to me. Ego death.

what happens if you're Jonah and you go down but can't get back out?

Dude. If you love your thread, let it go; and if it comes back to you, good. Stop assberger bumping your own thread for the day.

wasn't saturn the god of the golden calf? molech, baal etc, the hungry god who required the flesh of children or acts of depravity on which to feast?

That's shillbot 6000000 goy!

So the Nazi's were worshipping Kek all along? So we were right in worshiping this frog-god?

I ask from a purely historical perspective, because saturn is strongly associated with the chosen, saturn is also strongly linked to the number 6 for some reason.

If you OP, what you said in the OP post is exactly what I'm posting. Its literally the same thing as what you saying lol.

NO I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT, SMILEY. Go back to posting your fucking oathbreaker nonesense. You shilled every thread with that butt sex NeoNazi, Evola for a long time. Now you're on a Joseph Cambell kick.
You fags want people to come to your shitty board (/fringe/).
You spend all day with different IPs trying to push your narrative in EVERY fucking thread. It's annoying. No one comes to your board because you're a dick.

You guys did some funny shit with Kek, I'll give you that but this is not a "Heroes Journey Thread". You were wrong about the Black Sun. You are wrong about Esoteric Hitler degeneracy. It's a blue pill made by Jews.

Black sun is not the dawn before your heroes journey. It's a focal point beyond change, a permanence.

Cambell is uselss as fuck in real life. If you're going to be a writer, it's great. The Mosseirs interview is great for anyone interested in basic historical culture. But it's not worth anything outside of that.

GTFO

No. Saturn is NOT the black sun. That's why I posted that second comment. Saturn has its own "Black Sun" or elliptical focal point. Saturn's moons have their own Black Center focal point.
That's why I posted it. The God itself is related to the alchemical idea of the Black Sun… But they are not the authority on the subject.
The Black Center or Black Sun itself is NOT Saturn the God or planet.

/fringe/ is acting like /christian/ again. The two boards that will not let Holla Forums have adult discussions.

FILTERED
Fucking Smiley, all day shilling

I'm confirming what your saying though.

What OP said is literally straight out of Thou Art That, and The Power of Now. Its a universal truth.

I'm literally handing you the keys to the knowledge bro.

Nice numbers lad

Who is Smiley, Evola and Cambell?

I'm just a devout follower of meme magic, posting in literally every single thread with a hint of being related to our boards mythology

Also /fringe/ is the most horribly designed board I've ever seen in my life

A focal point beyond change? Can you elaborate?

So the black sun is like a center of orbit, but not an exact center, more like another point that is made during orbit?

I'm so confused

No you're not.
You're shilling the fuck out of the thread.
You guys were wrong about the black sun

You're being a know it all again.
And you're being a dick.

nice dubs, why don't you read the books then or listen to the audio and rubutt me then

in fact Camplbell actually says in one of his videos that

Campbell even flat out says it.

I was listening to you up until that point.

I know this is weird, but I think I'm going to filter the OP.

I guess it isn't weird since OP is always a faggot.

right, he literally writes an OP post straight out of a Joseph Campbell book, then tells us we are faggots.

Like he was the first the discover it.

It's the unchanging.
It's a symbol for the unchangable.
Therefore ORDER.

That's why the SS used it

The swastika is the symbol of cycles.

The Black Center is the symbol of the inner-unchanging core. The core SELF.

It's the center, but each planet and moon and even the sun have an elliptical orbit that the ancient's believed has some power to gravitate it around. That's the symbolism

AGAIN: IT IS THE SWAZITKA that might be considered an analogy to the "Heroes Journey", inner and outer light…. BUT The Black Sun is unchanging order. A focal point that all things revolve. Hence the SS as keepers of the order

Makes a lot of sense, thanks man.

See:
And stop agreeing with yourself Smiley.

See:
/fringe/ was wrong. Deal with it.

When the majority of a threads posts are the OP having an ego driven meltdown, you can tell he's not native to user culture.

Carl Jung did not understand esoteric teachings.

Isn't that black sun a symbol of Saturn?

There was a Jew Messiah figure in 1600s, carrying kabbalistic influence, named Sabbatai Zevi, sometimes mentioned as "Messiah of 1666". (Declared himself Messiah in 1665, quite clearly timed for 1666.)

The name Sabbatai is Shabtai which coincidentally means Saturn. He was allegedly born on the Hebrew date of the "Ninth of Av", which is by the way the 9th day of the 11th month in the Hebrew civil year. (So 11/9 kind of a reverse 9/11. Coincidentally, it takes Saturn 29.45 years to orbit the Sun, and 2+9.4+5 would be like 11.9.)

This Sabbatai Zevi messianic movement was contrived for some purpose. (Basically a pretty big 17th century hoax.) And if I'm not mistaken he promised to restore Israel.
The ones behind it were maybe Amsterdam Jews. (E.g. on the Wikipedia page there's a drawing titled "Sabbatai Zevi enthroned", from Tikkun, Amsterdam, 1666. By the way, Rabbi of Amsterdam Manasseh ben Israel was also in contact with Oliver Cromwell, later Amsterdam Jews were also backing William III who granted the charter to the Bank of England.)

Hundred years later, there was also a self proclaimed reincarnation of Sabbatai Zevi, named Jacob Frank out of Poland. (Who had contacts in Turkey, where Sabbatai Zevi came from, so some kind movement or sects remained. In Turkey, they are mentioned as Donmeh, which would be a term form Turkish crypto-Jews. The crypto-Jew feature allegedly remained with the Frankists, who used to convert to Catholicism.) Jacob Frank towards the end of his life ended up as "Baron of Offenbach", a town near Frankfurt, which kind of coincides with the time the Rothschilds were ascending in Frankfurt.

There is a book by one Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman titled "To Eliminate the Opiate Vol. 2". In it, he states:

"Hitler was really the product of an adulterous relationship between his mother, Klara Polzl, and a Sabbatian Frankist (1861-September 21, 1928), who was Hitler’s real father. The Frankist Sabbatians had a ritual on the 9th Av, which is observed by Jews as a fast day commemorating the destruction of the First and Second Temples. This night, the Sabbatians secretly observed as incest and adultery night. However, there is a persistent rumor that Klara was artificially inseminated that night."

"Since the Jewish calendar is lunar, the 9th of Av can occur in July or August. Checking the calender, the 9th of Av, 1888 -the date of Hitler’s probable conception- fell on July 20, 1888, approximately nine months prior to April 20, 1889, the birthday of Adolf Hitler."

"A 1933 New York Times article dealing with Hitler’s alleged Jewish origins maintained that there was Jewish blood on the Stronnes side -Hitler’s maternal grandmother- a family which converted to Catholicism from Judaism in Vienna in the 1850’s. Rabbinic Court testimony claims that not only Hitler’s real father was Sabbatian, but his maternal great grandfather as well; i.e., Klara’s maternal grandfather, who fathered her mother out of wedlock."

Add to this that Rudolf von Sebottendorf, founder of the Thule Society, from which the NSDAP grew out of, was a freemason in Turkey. (Place of the Donmeh.)

So it happens a Saturn symbol comes up in Nazi occult stuff. And WW2 creates the situation for establishing Israel. In big part due to Hitler. (But there were other Nazis in the higher ranks, who could've passed as Jews.)
But not just that, Hitler declaring war on the US was such a ridiculous move. It's obvious the Jews in the US wanted to send American goy to war also in Europe. (Just like they did in WW1.) They arranged Pearl Harbor, to push the county into the war, and Hitler provided the pretext for Europe.

wasted trips of retardation

Look, yeah I think there is some truth in what you're saying, but I what I don't understand is why you're freaking out, or tying to contrast it with Campbell. That part doesn't make sense to me.

Well, that and I don't understand why you think an ellipse has two foci. I'm pretty sure that's incorrect.

The focal point is "the one" it has no representation because it is a point beyond all comprehension.

To call it "black" gives it form, this point has no form.

Joseph Campbell did not understand esoteric teachings either.

Thank you OP. I learned a lot.
Always knew that fringe was full of shit and the habits of shillbots which hindered me none.

user didnt your teacher tell you that hitler wanted to create this Aryan master-race comprised of tall, blonde and blue-eyed individuals and exterminate everyone else?

and to think he was short and had brown hair, the poor man

you can see why he went insane

On a side note, eye tattoos are a thing, though it only changes the sclera (from white to whatever color you used). Some day, user, we'll make Hitler's dreams come true.

Whatever you say, buddy. Ever wonder if perhaps its your little cult that has misinterpreted the teachings? That maybe they're controlling you?

Satan = Saturn = Set = Time

Lack of time = fear of loss = death

No time = No fear = no death

Transcend time and you transcend death. You "live forever."

Hence when Jesus say, believe in me and you will be saved. What he is actually doing, is showing you how to transcend time.

Hence the cross is the unfolded hyper-cube. The hyper cube represents reality.

It why the Jews worship the cube of saturn, they are worshiping time or satan. The mastery of the cube.

oh god, now he's gone full retard
>>>/fringe/

(((they))) know, why don't you?

AGAIN: IT IS THE SWASTIKA that might be considered an analogy to the "Heroes Journey", inner and outer light…. BUT The Black Sun is unchanging order. A focal point that all things revolve. Hence the SS as keepers of the order

NO, it is not from Saturn
see:>>6425099 (bottom part, after I yell at fringe)

Really, says the guy who posts the same shit in every thread? It's like talking to a retarded grade school. You guys do the same thing every time. I don't know if it's an IP change but it's in every thread. It's the same stupid comments and videos. And you know you can't except being wrong. So you just keep posting the same memes. You're exactly like /christian/
See:

No the focal point is not one, it is a focal point of the revolution. The Swastika represent revolutions of the sun (and the Hindu version is inner-light). You are conflating Swastika myth with the Black Sun (Black Foci). Because you had it wrong. Because you're plebs from /fringe/, which means you're emotionally retarded and bad at research.
This is your 17th shill post

18th shill post, and you're still wrong. Jews don't worship Saturn /fringe/

19th shill post

this

Esoteric is code for faggot. It always leads to butt sex.

nope. now you've gone full retard. Where is central banking in the Communist Manifesto?

Seriously, the Joseph Campbell stuff was cool, but if you don't stop spamming this retarded shit I'm reporting you.

Highly related.

Its the focal point from which all things spring.

INCLUDING THE SUN

smiley why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Well, for one thing they assumed that because Vedic Sanskrit is a very primitive Aryan/Indo-european language, that means that Hinduism represents the primitive Aryan religion, which is absolute bullshit.

Hinduism is far closer to curry-nigger Dravidian religion than to any ancient Indo-european cult, assuming they had a clearly defined religion 6000 BC…

To base Aryan spirituality on curry-nigger religion is not only ridiculous, but also represents an abandonment of our own culture.

Black sun comes from the sun WHEEL. And you find lots of wheel symbolism in ancient European cultures, probably a mix between the appearance of wheeled chariots and the ancient sun cult revolving around solstices and equinoxes.

That is a mother cross.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Honour_of_the_German_Mother

My great grandmother got it for breeding 10 healthy aryan children. Four of five sons served in the Wehrmacht. The whole family managed to survive somehow. Unlike my grandfathers, who both almost got their whole family lines erased if not for them. One of those ten siblings was near death when they got him back from pic related though.

The Black Center is the symbol of the inner-unchanging core. The core SELF.

It's the center, but each planet and moon and even the sun have an elliptical orbit that the ancient's believed has some power to gravitate it around. That's the symbolism

See pic

stopped watching there

Isn't their own symbols in effect the same sort of thing?

A net of an extended dimensional shape?

Here it is, simplified as much as I can into a meme…………………………………………………………

over my head but interesting

thats a swastika though

Yes, all those shapes equal the same thing basically, the "Matrix" or this world.

OP
Do you really think you are the first person to have thought of the idea of an unmoving spiritual point?
Evola, who you have an irrational aversion to, often writes of it
To him, a leader is one who personifies the principles of this point and affixes himself in it, acting as a pole about which society can orbit
Campbell also talks about this
Accusing people like Devi and Serrano, whose livelihoods were so damaged after the war and who died without ever renouncing Hitler, of being blue-pilled Jews is the pinnacle of treachery; and I despise you for it

I'm honestly not certain how you think what you have presented runs contrary to the teachings of the people you have slandered, nor why you have such a hatred for /fringe/

Hinduism was the religion of the Indo-Aryan conquerors of the Dravidians
Though I agree with you that each religion, while attempting to capture the eternal truth, becomes moulded by the society who follow it
A true Western spirituality would have to follow our own design, but it would have a great deal of communicability with Hinduism
The symbolism of the Sun and The Wheel, or of The Lightning Bolt or so on, was known to them too

No. Swastika = 90degrees of a perfect circle.
The sun. The sun's revolutions. Not the Black Sun. That's why they are two different fucking symbols.
You are wrong and so were all the post-WW2 Esoteric Hitler faggots.
see:>>6425871

22 shitposts from Smiley, board owner of /Fringe/

Is that saying that the iron cross and swastika are related to the MBTI?

What text are you citing for this information OP? I don't see where you made the jump from the black sun being represented by foci points besides tangentially referring to other texts.

right the black sun in the top of you second image, its spinning is not sucking in matter, the movement is spreading matter outward

The movement of time creates matter. Remove time and you zip back to the un-movable point.

whats that?

Funny thing is, these outer space pictures come from NASA, which organization is quite suspect of falsifying stuff. So how do we really know these outer space pictures are not just made up renderings. (This might sound outrageous, but then you have to realize that everything that you've ever seen from a young age about outer space stuff came out of that organization so of course your whole conception about it is based on that.)

myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

I see.

I suspect they got the idea from these older Idea's. Usually this phycology stuff is Jewish in origin.

They use the understanding of reality to manipulate the masses, and develop this stuff and then claim it as their own, when they really just stole it from Solomon temple, and Egypt before that.

The MBTI has its origins with Carl Jung actually. While of course this alone isn't enough to say that the MBTI is solid, I know many on Holla Forums respect him.

No, that is pure invention. What source do you have to back up that claim? NONE
The only thing we know is some common names for Deities between Persia and India for 2 or 3 thousand years ago. And absolutely NOTHING to back any common Indo-european origin for any of things the "Esoteric Hitlerism" crowd base their "theories". The Kali-yuga and all this bullshit is pure curry-nigger invention, and has nothing to do with Europeans.

Let's pretend June 24th is my birthday. I would be born on the day that the Black Sun is closest to the Earth, then? How significant is that? I'm sperging a bit hypothetically

Moloch is associated with Saturn.

It's a legitimate 4-dimensional shape!

Disregard image. On phone. Could only see half the pic.

sounds like they though he was an anti semite. In switzerland he must have been exposed to some of the Nazi ideas in the 1930's

If you're interested in understanding more about the MBTI I would recommend this playlist.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6rzdODmcL67yYuPIQI1nY_ct1P2TDUyv

I love having brown eyes, and watching them very slowly turn green as I get healthier.

Blue-eyed people can be overly gullible.

I have the same thing. Oddly enough if I dont eat for a few days my eyes turn bright green. It's like having a built in health gauge everytime you check the mirror, blessing and a curse I guess,

That's some weird stuff. I have very light brown eyes, so light they are often confused with hazel. Are you sure it isn't just placebo?

The proper phrasing is that Vedic Hinduism is the result of the Indo-Aryan dominance of Dravidian remnants of the Indus Valley civilization. The core of the religion is Aryan while many of the deities and myths were incorporated from local folk beliefs. This is the same formula that is witnessed in Egypt, Sumeria, China, and the Americas where other populations were conquered by IE migrants following the end of the Younger Dryas. The purpose of this combined religion was to provide cosmic justification for the IEs forming the upper echelons of the castes as well as pass on the civilizing ideals which had emerged 20-30K years ago in Europe.

We know this to be true due to the archaeological evidence as well as comparative religious study. For fuck's sake, the most important ritual in Vedic Hinduism is the great horse sacrifice which was introduced by Aryans because that was their own pinnacle rite.

Maybe the poison in the food turns your eyes brown idk

Have been smoking something? Because I was always under the understanding that this was exactly what we were talking about with the Black Sun and that we all knew this.

a lot of this comes from within though.

wtf are you talking about?! Indo-europeans are nowhere near as ancient as that, and never set foot in europe before 3000 BC.

No one knows if the Harappa language was Dravidian or not, so you're just making more bullshit up talking about "Dravidian remnants"…

Evidences of what? Archeology shows that Europeans never really had a single religion with common rites or beliefs. Just a few archetypal deities. Having 5% of Hinduism deriving from proto-IE religion doesn't justify taking curry nigger religion as ours…

The parts of Hinduism that the "esoteric crowd" uses are precisely the ones that have no IE origins whatsoever, like their cosmology.

You guys behave exactly like dindus with their "we waz kangz n shit".

You want to know what our ancestors believed? study Germanic/Celtic/Italic/Greek/Slavic/Baltic mythologies and see what they have in common. That will show you that they DON'T have much in common, especially concerning rites, simply because illiterate pagans didn't keep rigid traditions and beliefs, it was a folk-religion that kept changing and being modified by people.

Stop being dindus and get over the fact that we don't have an ancient European religion. You can make up one if you want, but don't just take over curry nigger religion and pretend it's European.

The funniest shit is that Hitler himself thought that Himmler's "Hitlerism" was bullshit…

That there is a load of utter bullshit.

maybe so, but they were onto something

Is it possible to visit the castle? Open for tours?

sometimes brown eyes looks really qt on pale people

Only because such an effort has been made to hide the truth of history.

Indo-Europeans is technically incorrect, but we don't have a proper term for referring to antediluvian Europeans yet.

And here you've shown you don't have the chops to discuss ancient religion. The rites and beliefs are largely unimportant, it is those archetypes which matter most. The fact that those archetypes pervade the European peoples and appear in the cultures colonized by ancient Europeans tells us quite a bit.

Or maybe there is some other reason the Egyptians, Hindus, Chinese, and American Indians all have legends of "seven WHITE men emerging from the sea with the gifts of civilization" and representations of this myth exist to this day in at least three places around the globe with similar visual details.

I think so. never been, but its close to where my family is from.

You are fucking shitting me. So instead of just typing it into google, you went to more effort to ask me and wait for a reply. You want me to further waste my time with your stupid ass, by doing all of your thinking for you. Then, when I fail to meet your retarded expectation you call me an autist? Are you sure you aren't projecting, you fucking pleb?

Oh wait you're one of these kids: ''I shouldn't type certain things into ubergoogle, the ubermensch jews will take me away in their black van to a secret nazi location and nobody will hear my screams"

I heard it's your 12th birthday today, congratulations user. Man, I can't believe the flaming assburgers I just witnessed. What shithole tumblr page did you just crawl out of?

I think you mean 'true aryan'. That little nigger is a spitting image of my grandmother when she was a child, heh.

That pretty much sums up a lot of this bullshit. What's your opinion on the Theosophical Society?

health =/= starvation
discipline =/= neglect

Just as the true Holla Forumsacks here today laugh internally at the same people shitposting and parading as the march leaders. Each man is entitled to his opinion/perspective, though I suppose. The only reason they get away with it is because people are uninformed/misinformed pieces of shit that deserve the lies they're fed. Himmler was a fucking omega, shabbos goy at heart. He is the jew's posterboy for the third reich's 'evil nature', and it is of no coincidence.

We do, OP is just either high or really, really autistic. I was going to archive the thread to read it later but scrolling through it all I see is OP sperging out with everyone who dares disagree or even agree with him in a way he doesn't like, so I won't even bother.

I've only heard a tiny bit about them. Skimming the kikepedia, eh, I don't know. Seems to fall in the territory of people who came close to having a good idea and then went to kooksville. The World Teacher stuff feels far too in-line with Semetic traditions; anyone studying the Europoid tradition would phrase it as World Conqueror instead. Vanquisher would be an interesting substitute which is what should have come out of people looking at Hinduism. Teachers aren't a change archetype though, rather a preserver of the world created by the Hero.

Oh I guess their stuff is based on warping Buddhism. People who haven't already broken free of a worldview informed by Semitic ideology
really shouldn't look at Buddhism. They think it aligns with those ideals and thereby justifies them while creating a perversion of Buddhism, but it doesn't. It has to viewed in the context of the Hinduism from which it emerged and the other folk religions into which it was integrated.

I don't know, is there more to that society that the kikes are hiding from a quick skim?

Thought that looked familiar.

Hitler was strikingly opposed to all things Occult. He only tolerated his most loyal officers to indulge their esoteric fantasies, but even then, he had planned to outlaw all Occult practices and return Germany to a Christian-state. The argument can be made Hitler was an Occult because he used Runes and Pagan imagery, but this is in fact wrong. Hitler did use symbols from Pagan cultures, but not because he was a magician. Instead, he used symbols from Caucasian culture - Swastika being taken from Buddhism and turned to represent war rather than peace. Runes used to remind Germans of their Germanic past. If we play with "Nazi Occultism," then at best we're deceiving ourselves, and at worst we deceive others.

Further reading: scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2006/08/23/list-of-hitler-quotes-he-was-q/

Capped. Great summary.

WARNING: THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS A CONTROLLED OPPOSITION PSYOP. PLEASE READ ENCLOSED SCREENCAP TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELVES WITH THE MECHANICS OF GASLIGHTING!

WARNING: OP IS A CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FAGGOT WITH SEVERE ASPERGERS, PLEASE FOLLOW THROUGH AND REPORT ALL SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY! THE EMPEROR PROTECTS!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#Sequence_of_diffusion_and_migrations

"Scheme of Indo-European migrations from ca. 4000 to 1000 BCE according to the Kurgan hypothesis. "

The amount of autism here is staggering.

Go back to Holla Forums faggot

>>>/fringe/

>books.google.no/books?id=-Ue8BxLEMt4C
this is the (((author))): indiana.edu/~ceus/faculty/beckwith.shtml

see:

confirmed for faggot OP never having read any of the fucking authors he claims he know any fucking better than.

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS /fringe/ FAGGOTRY. STAY IN YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD YOU FUCKING SPERGS

(See pic) Rothschild oil, overt criminals

(Recycled)
(Recycled)
This is significant information, you'd do well to pay attention.

Yeah look up the 'mahatma letters' regarding Alice Bailey (Woman who created Lucifer Trust publishing) and the Tibetan yellow hat monks (Basically maharaja-senpais who claim to be living Ascended Masters, individuals purportedly as 'enlightened' as christ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascended_master). It's all easily connectable once you realise the vast suppression of Aryan culture.The whole theosophical movement is the phoenix that basically resurrected itself as the new age movement after it fell apart. A lot of them are just agents handle by Blavatsky, a known intelligence agent herself. It's all jewish. They are British/UN Rothschild agents like "le top cvltist" Crowley, spreading luciferianism, cabalism and mainly cucking christians by portraying jesus as lucifer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Jesus
I personally think their ultimate goal was to suppress the Aryan teachings the spread throught Indo-European cultures, and polllute it with soft judaism/qabala. I think the Mahatmas along with most authors they collaborated with T. S. are abrahamic in nature, and are more concerned with materialism, globalism and degeneracy than based Dao-type thought. Blavatsky was heavily involved with "Hindu revivalism", which basically sets it in stone (For me, at least) that she was a merchant, installing false religion in communities all over the world.
c. w. leadbeater's work is definitely worth checking out, he was probably one of the key members.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._W._Leadbeater
Also look up Edward Bellamy (NatSoc)
Sorry for wiki links

/fringe/ and Holla Forums need to fug

Sorry for shit punctuation/typos, Im in quite a rush.

fixed a small mistake.

And we are the stupid ones?

I don't want to make a seperate thread but I wondered for a while if I stumbled on something when I made a symbol out of my own name.

Is it similar to any other symbol in the world?
Just curious.
Sage for offtopic.

I recommend Buddhism for anyone seeking the true spiritual path to peace and truth. The best way to overcome suffering.

Yes user I am informed, I am a native German and I had access to original books and magazines from that time period through a second hand bookstore.

While they have a beautiful aesthetic to it like all things the Nazis did, what was produced back then was pure undulated New Age Bullshit.

The post war Books that like to talk about the Black Sun, also like to invent many great Stories about Karl Maria Wiligut, a man that was kicked out from the SS in 1939, because he became a Junky and they found out he was in a Austrian mental institution in 1927.

How about we deal with this autism after getting rid of the jews?

Do you also buy your groceries online from Beijing

That is what we are doing, plebian.

The fylfot is an ancient Germanic symbol. It was already somewhat popular before NatSocs appropriated it.

(noice)

Wrong. Eyes are perfectly trainable. Don't listen to (((ophtalmologists))).

Any point you had is disregarded by virtue of this faggotry. You didnt understand the point of riding the tiger.

Why are people not saging this?

Reminds me of Winter-chan

So how do I train my eyes? I can't afford to get contacts and I'm tired of glasses.

What's the original inspiration the SS used for the Black Sun's design, anyway? Various mythology speaks of there being two suns, our normal sun in this world and a black sun in the afterlife. And slavic folklore had a god named Jarilo, with pic related being his symbol.

glorious. Praise Kek.

This is a huge topic, there are literally dozens or even hundreds of books and videos on the subject.

All I know is that for now more than 15 years I'm not using glasses (because of vanity) and my vision stays sthe same, while all my acquiantances habe to buy bigger and bigger glasses very year. Everywhere in the boy there are training effects, why should vision be any different?

Many parts of the body can not be trained.

Instead of "parts" I would prefer to speak of "functions". And yes, many functions can be trained/modified:

general health
muscularity
(an)aerobic capacity
reflexes
specific bodily skills/sports
hearing (e.g. musicians)
tasting (e.g. sommeliers)

It's worth a try. Start with Youtube, watch a few videos and start with a more or less corrobated program. Follow it diligently, and after three, four months evaluate the results.

This. OP comes across as very ignorant.

eventually one gets tired of torturing themselves

Wow OP is babbling. WE WUZ HAD MAGICAL ASTRAL SPIRAL POWERS SHOOTIN OUT R EYEZ N SHYT. wtf are you even saying?

It's literally a black sun, when does a sub turn black? It's a black hole. Ancient astronomers knew about some of the things we know of now, including the big bang. Look at the origin stories for various Pagan faiths. Hermeticism is also something you all may want to look into.

I'd say it's more likely that it emerged as a representation of the sun itself due to the obscuring of the sun following the initial Younger Dryas impacts. Kind of hard to try and pass on a solar cult when your kids have never seen the damn thing. This is where the duality of absolute struggle and absolute endurance comes from, the trials of the ice age.

It is for similar reasons that comets gained a symbolic link with fateful events, because ancient astronomers linked the ones that hit the planet to the ones still floating around in our path. Cyclical time and cycles of growth and destruction exemplify this sort of cosmological warning as well. It's sort of amusing to think that one of the earliest teachings to be encoded into human civilization is a warning about catastrophic impact events, which is something we still haven't committed to preventing. Fuck global warming, real climate change is when a chunk of space debris collides with the planet in a release of energy greater than the combined nuclear arsenal.

When the Sun enters Aries. Don't listen to OP. He's a retard.

YHVH is a saturnine archetype through and through. You're just too autistic to see it.

Fucking dipshit

Sanskrit is literally an ancient cousin language to Slavic languages. Agni, deva, dver, dom, vid are literally all Slavic words. Hence, the origin of the speakers is the same. Even the gods are the same.

The god Indra is literally Perun/Odin/Zeus/Marduk/Baal Hadad. If you're too stupid to see the connection, fuck off out of the thread.

You're welcome

Blue pills…

New Age bullshit yeah… But the symbols had a purpose.

For the SS, it was a symbol of eternal order. A focal point that the light of the German people revolved —— not "magic alien aryan ice-age hidden suns"'.

That's why the Swastika is positioned right above it in the castle, so the sun can shine through and they could take their oaths to the SS.

That was the point of the thread. Most anons missed it beyond all the shilling from (((Fringe)))

Kill yourself. That's the end road to your enlightenment.

Like I said, you dont understand Evola. If you even read his works

Prob too late but is there any (english) transcript/text of this? I cannot listen since I'm deaf, need to read this shits asap. Thanks in advance for any help.

how so?

A distinctive feature of Stoicism is its cosmopolitanism: All people are manifestations of the one universal spirit and should, according to the Stoics, live in brotherly love and readily help one another. In the Discourses, Epictetus comments on man's relationship with the world: "Each human being is primarily a citizen of his own commonwealth; but he is also a member of the great city of gods and men, whereof the city political is only a copy."[31] This sentiment echoes that of Diogenes of Sinope, who said "I am not an Athenian or a Corinthian, but a citizen of the world."

Go back to fucking 4chan or /fringe/ pleb. You got played by the esoteric Jews

Easterners stole everything. They always have a culture evolution when the West comes in contact with them, and go totally stagnate for hundreds of years when they are cut off.
Notice that (Like the mythical Hebrew kingdom and peoples) there is ZERO evidence before that both Dao and Buddha's work existed when they claim it existed.
Stoicism was the military favorite of philosophers for some time in Greece and later in Rome. More than likely when Alexander conquered the regions of the East, it created a massive cultural explosion. And that's when you see many religions/philosophies that exist today suddenly appearing in hard material evidence (including the Jews). They all claim to be ancient but they are not.
Even Jesus Gospels directly steals lines from Seneca.
Tao is much older but more than likely considering it just appears, it related to Heraclitus because he created a very specific concept without a specific word (Logos, meaning variable or "X" sort of… sometimes "word" but Christcucks will lie and say it ONLY means word)… then a hundred or two years later, the very same concept almost pops up in China as the Dao.
And we know Zen came from a red haired blue eyed man from the West. So I'm guessing it's possibly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhism

You know why they always quote him? Because he wasn't a possibly even a real person or a Stoic.
All of his writings are claimed to be from the high school aged notes of a pupal, who became a General. Then came back from the East with PTSD and started putting words in the guy's mouth.

Either way, it's not religion it's philosophy, so it can fluctuate. Buddhism is a religion, despite what hippies say. It's a way of life and many worship the "sage". Buddha just means "sage" or "sophist". It's Greek but then they added a magical shitskin who was the 7th son of 7 sons.

Proof? I can't believe I've never heard that before.

I can't remember the lines. But there is a whole prayer or parable or something.
Also John opens up his book calling Jesus the Logos (a very specific term at the time as Greek had another word for plan old "word". Golden rule = Seneca

Everyone outside of /fringe/ knows Evola is a cucked faggot. Esoterics are for junkies and people angry at their church.

He posted some music in the video anyways.

Don't forget the "negative" version of the golden rule the egyptians had, where it was something along the lines of "What you hate to have done onto you, do not do onto another."

correct
Incorrect
this is what normies actually believe

and last, not least
gif related

please share

Getting closer to the 'light' is surrender yourself to fate, the "let it go / let it be" actitude meanwhile the "dark light" is the empowering of the self, or "make it be / fight the odds" actitude.

Both the void center op talks and saturn are agents that a magikan can seek to gain favor in turning the tables on at his will.

This didnt die with the nazis, the CIA also has a magik practitioners department.

All gods exist, goddamn you obviously don't know shit.

These niggas get it, its not perpetual ego death, thats what abrahamic religions aspire for.
Its going to the pit of fire to reborn again, this new ego is to be exploted and exanded.

I havent been there myseld yet, but as some user said, apparently it hurts like hell.

wow hot arguments sure convinced me

my favorite part is that the castle is called Wewelsburg

You'll want to stick a gun in your face …..

and many do.

Just hold on.

My eyes just recently turned blue after being green all my life. I'm still relatively young (20), so it could just be puberty, but I've never heard of that happening.

I also have had some weird pigment changes elsewhere. When I was born I had pale blonde hair that slowly darkened to brown throughout childhood like many h'whites, but recently it has been getting lighter again and taking on a reddish hue so that now it's a sort of medium auburn.

I'm wondering if I'm a fucking chimera or something and my body is slowly getting taken over by cells with the potatonigger DNA from my grandad.

Not an argument

Do you do any spiritual practice? Hatha Yoga? Energy work? Pranayama?

The Black Sun is a mutation of the Swastika, which is the spiritual Sun in many cultures. You're being a materialistic autist and over-complicating it.

I have been LARPing as a sort of celtic/nordic pagan for a few years now, and I do meditation every now and then with some breath patterns I developed myself for the purpose of clearing the mind and improving circulation. Why?

stoicism and buddhism grew out of totally different lineages and are extremely different in metaphysics, practice and morality. The only major similarity they have is a cultivation of "indifference" to external stimuli, which wasn't a revolutionary idea anyway.

Anyway a real stoic would recognize a friend in buddhism, since they aim at creating self-sufficient individuals who find tranquility from within, but other than that they are quite different.

And to claim that India stole from Greece or vice versa is ridiculous, both were hot beds of philosophy during that time, the amount of content they produce is gigantic and very different

Supposedly Asanas and Pranayama purify the soul and it eventually reflects in the body. So, shitskin influences would be washed out on the metaphysical and then on the physical level.

Stoicism is cosmopolitan since it claims that every human being shares the same source, the World spirit or deified Nature. No race or tribe has primacy over another from the cosmic view. The cosmic view is constantly invoked in order to give the stoic the proper frame of reference when dealing with problems.
Race is a thing that is beyond control, and that which is beyond control is not supposed to concern the stoic.

The stoic isn't trying to feel at home in one nation or among one people, he is trying to feel at home in the entire cosmos, among any tribe he finds himself in.

Cosmopolitanism is not just an idiosyncracy of Epictetus, it's embedded in Stoicism.

Loled. Dude, of course they share words, they are all indo-europeans. Having a couple of common names between deities doesn't make Hinduism Indo-european … that's middle-school-tier scholarship.

The Kali-juga and Hindu metaphysics that the "Esoteric Hitlerists" use surely were late curry-nigger invention and have nothing to do with indo-europeans. Seeing Hitler as an Avatar of Vishnu or whatnot is fucking retarded and a bretrayal of european culture.

Or maybe these ideas popup over and over again across cultures because they come from within and represent a universal truth.

So its not a matter of who stole or got what from whom, but that these people and cultures discovered these ideas independently, on their own, because they are true.

Exactly. They are all sons of the same father-culture. If they have the same language and god, then they probably have the same ancestors.

Brahmins are largely pale skinned and more intelligent than their Sudra, shitskin counterparts. They are the descendants of the original conquerors. The word Varna (caste) means color and the whiter Brahmins preserved their original Vedic, Aryan culture.

There is no truth to this. Brown people don't discover anything. They can only preserve or pervert whatever they are given. This is as true today as it was 3000 years ago.

Aryans were always and still are the Promethian civilizing force in the world. That's why so many cultures have pale, bearded gods who came across the waves and brought knowledge.

Thats a real point though, they are just tacking on their idea onto it because that makes the best "propaganda" or they are trying to evoke the Hero's Journey in the individual.

The Jews do the same thing but they invert it, causing the opposite effect. Divide and conquer, so they can rule over us.

I don't disagree, but these ideas are beyond the mind, they don't require any IQ to discover. A potato could figure it out. In fact in some cases a potato might be more inclined to figure it out than someone with 180 IQ.

High IQ people get close because they are well read, but they fail to go beyond the mind, because they believe in their own mind based ego more than anything else.

Magic doesn't exist. Deities are merely symbols for forces of nature. Prayer and meditation does nothing. Fuck off back to your Dungeons and Dragons campaigns over on /tg/ and /fringe/.

Whatever you say

what do you think prayer and meditation are supposed to do?

Nice refutation. Name one, cold, hard, material benefit of (((Spiritualism))). Do wild animals pray? Do ravenous wolves meditate? Do beavers build shrines?

meditation and prayer are expressions of human nature, like beavers building dams or birds flapping their wings.

a human with no inner life won't find peace or purpose, he will just be thrown around by thoughts and external stimulus.

Siddhis, charisma, perfect health.

When I was a delusional Christian, I believed prayer was to glorify God. If prayers merely glorify the glorious one, they are worthless, God is already glorious. Meditation was the silent prayer, the contemplation of God. That is not needed either, as God can not be comprehended or contemplated in Christian Myth.

Meaningless platitudes. Human nature exists as much as a Unified Human race does. Savages in Africa and India engage in all sorts of rituals, and they've gotten nowhere.

Oh mighty wizard, don't cast magic missile on me! I roll a d20 to persuade you not to attack me.
This is attained from exercise and interacting with people, not repeating mantras day in and day out.
Again, gained from exercise. I don't see how being hunched over, repeating three words for an hour will produce gains. It could calm you down, but the calm animal is easier to slaughter.

yes they do actually, their whole life is a "meditation."

Have you ever seen a depressed cat? A dog that worries about the future?

Animals exist outside the knowledge of good and evil, and the pairs of opposites.

Then you were taught incorrectly and didn't realize what you were doing.

prayer and meditation have different functions, but fundamentally they are about transforming the individual practicing them via self-awareness and charity, not to influence gods or receive boons.

The universality of prayer and meditation say you are wrong. They are as much a part of human nature as flight is to birds, yes some birds have forgotten to fly, a pity.

And so did the greatest minds in every age of European history. Spirituality transcends material progress.

Animals can have rudimentary emotions, but I don't think they can worry about the future, at least not the long term.

How is their whole life a meditation?

they exist in that zen state and accept life as it is

they do what they do

Does a lion feel guilty for eating a gazel?

nah, there are simple experiments you can do to see they are just controlled by impulses like the most base humans.

a couple dogs could be playing together being friendly, throw a piece of meat in between them and they will fight over it and become unfriendly. Not zen at all.

hyenas torture animals before eating them, it's not really zen or meditative or living in the moment, they are driven by base impulses, pleasure and pain, animosity.

If you see bonobos and how they interact, it's disgusting they bully each other and kill each other for the most petty things.

So Holla Forums consists of losers who live in fantasy land who dream and masterbate to the idea of what the world would have been like if Hitler, a jew himself, had won the war? Do you fags have any tangible goals? What is the point? Nothing you believe in will ever happen. The entire world oppposes you. What do you really think you are accomplishing? You are all going to end up on a government watch list. LOL the irony. You will be the ones under suspicion as "domestic terrorists" and hopefully you will be sent to a Gitmo- like environment for your extremist views.

On a scale from 0 to 6 million how nervous are you right now

Come and get me

You don't know what Zen means.

Why would I argue with someone who has emotional balance than a SJW?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Buddhism is pure degeneracy.
Zen was started by an Aryan
Greece spread philosophy East after shitskins forgot the Aryan way and turned it into some sickly degeneracy
Stoicism is obviously the correct way that Buddhism jewed down.
(see video)

Only a (((Christian))) would think that apes are human.
Any time you hear an "ism" be aware that it might be a revisionist version of the meaning from Marxists. Read Ovid's Metamorphosis, that's what connection is about, change, change and evolution. It does not mean you destroy Rome or Greece by filling it with niggers like Catholics/Orthodoxy/Protestants teach to do in Western Nations.
Aurelius was the one who prevented Germans from spreading into Rome (for a time).
Also see:

No it's not a "mutation" haha
More /fringe/ degenerate speak

Sorry op, you are full of shit, just like that user from 2 days ago claiming to have resolved the true meaning of satan.

get your face off your ass.

do you even evoke son?
git gud fagget.

It's really time for you to kill yourself. Your life is pretty much done…

BRITISH INDEPENDENCE DAY — TODAY

June 24th, the moment the Black Sun (Black elliptical center) is at its most focused – I told you Holla Forums…

I'm kidding

see:

Disgusting video. Abrahamic nonsense trying to corrupt and coopt Germanic wisdom.

June 24th
Today is Black Sun Day!

Still think you are full of shit so much you cant even see how much shit it is, but i guess we can put this dispute on queue and be happy for britfags.

Why

Your body is the physical manifestation of your soul. Your soul has nadis and energy passageways which are blocked, weak or inactive.

Pranayama clears and strengthens your nadis, Yoga breaks up blockages and your soul become revitalized as a result. This then reflects in the physical body.

I was right /fringe/
Black sun Nationalist power at its highest today

Bow down

GTFO /fringe/
but first you thank me.

No. I want you to uncuck yourself first. Don't be a mundane 21st century goy like the rest of them.

Hello, Smiley. How are your parents?

Go meditate and do pranayama or stay cucked. It's your loss of you don't.

You have chosen to be willingly blind and no amount of evicence shoven in your face will take you out… just like a nagging wife who prefers his imaginary world where she is always right instead of the possible reality where she lives a happy, clam, and enjoyable life only because she cant look at the mirror and admit her mistakes.

What is the "correct" form of the symbol? The one with the triangles around the center, or the one with the squares/circle or trapezoid?

Sort of this.
I have dark blue eyes after I jerk off, and after a few days it turns from a sort of hazel to a dark, rich green.

*forgot pic

So… what's this?

Do you really think that such a rich and complex cosmology could have been dreamed up by austroneander rapists? Or do you really not have any understanding of or exposure to Indo-Aryan cosmology?

I see you're not a very complex individual. How old are you? Have you ever been stuck in a situation you found tortuous? Have you ever had a goal beyond keeping a job to feed yourself and pay rent? Do you feel like you need a TV, internet, phone, books, education, friends, etc?

If you try to answer you're around 70yrs old, are you fulfilled and content with your life and the state of this earth?

You are retarded metaphysical views in all great civilizations, the fact they are look complex doesn't make them true. Anyone can invent Kali-juga-tier bullshits. Dravidians had writing before Germans/Slavs/Celts, and were a great civilization at some point, just like Hindus were.

Aztecs/Chinese/Babylonians all had complex cosmological concepts, doesn't make them Aryan nor true. That's what dindus do.

what is that? there is no source for a proto-Indo-Aryan cosmology, only an Hindu one vs a Zoroarstrian one. Neither of which have anything to do with us.

This whole thread is an embarrassment. Showing that instead of learning European culture and further it, many NatSocs prefer to just say "We waz induz n shit".

Go lick Ganesha's ball, fucking niggers.

Our ancestors (maybe not yours chaim) are the same men who created those ancient Proto-Aryan cultures which conquered ancient India, as evidenced by the caste system and the ancient Vedic faith.

It wasn't even particularly long ago, as the similarities in language indicate. You don't care about facts, though. Slavs in particular are probably far closer to Vedic India than you fucking dipshit western euros. That's what I think makes you so mad.

How does one channel Hitler?

Enter the Theta/gama state (aka thid eye) brainwaves, then draw a sigil or something related to the mighty fuhrer, do some chanthings and he should appear.

But be wary; if this is your first evokation chances are that this shit will only be a 1 way communication, you will need to also have a eh… 3rd ear in order to ear his response.

i have heard spirits like Sastan (not satan), Martal, Kaltemtal and Mehmi'on are good teachers for opening spiritual senses for beginners.

Are there more comprehensive channeling instructions that you would recommended?

Summertime, and the livin's easy!

How to do that?

What should be chanted?

Zoroastrianism… the closest thing to a pure Aryan religion. Most of it was destroyed. The Avesta is not complete. Ancient Persia was the original land of the Aryans… unless you go back to mythical hyperborea

14words.net/2015/08/banned-occult-secrets-of-vril-society.html

Its weird to explain, kinda similar to how it feels been under hypnosis but your will its not disminished but the oposite.

Or to meditation, where you have to get rid of any thoughts, and then get a few specific ones, thong of it as a PC who kills all the unwanted services only to put all resourses on 1 specific program.

what i do is stare at the union of the wall and the ceiling and take deeeeeep breeeaths until the union becomes blurry, when you feel preasure building in the middle of your forehead you know you are there.

- - This is the most important thing to do, nothing else work if you are not in this state - -

To Summon Forth

“Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama
(Spirit) Kala
(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

(Repeat several times, as a conjuration of any spirit)

Summoning of Magickal Powers

“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu
Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu
Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”

To Initiate or Enforce Spiritual Pacts
“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

Eventually you can reach a point where rituals, candles, sigils and incantations become meaningless and unnecessary, but only after experienced them for some decent time.

Confirmed for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. It means we should not try to return to the old times, but fuel the decay and reach them through death of cucks and destruction of the modern society.

This.

Saturn is the jew god, Satan.

Saturn performed the first circumcision on his father Uranus and then circumcised all of his children except Zeus who was hidden.

The rings of saturn have been memed into the (((parenthesis))) we used to identify the jew. Both they and the muslims perform circular rituals, putting a person or a cube in the center and then running around the center to mimic the rings of saturn.

Don't do this, it summons a deadly mustard gas.

you're a little late with this revelation

No yid, you're sweating because you realize the world is slowly going full Poland nationalization/anti-kike.

I don't understand. What is the application of all of this information? If we find a definite answer, what are we going to do with it?

OP's info is shit.

But magik applications are related to put "luck" at your favor.

Luck doesn't exist, though.

Proto-IE is at least 8000 years before present, there is no religion that can survive half that without writing.

You might as well believe in the talmud since you are ready to accept curry-nigger elephant deities as European.

You should go to Mumbai see your great ancestors shitting on their designated streets. After go to the temple and bow before your monkey deity, like a real "Aryan" lol.

I'm barely one sentence into your post and already you sound like a faggot OP.

Evola is possibly the greatest philosopher that's ever been, and certainly the most relevant to the current era, defined by the violent attacks against European values, and the white race. He is one of the few philosophers to have written on opposite subjects: passivity, activism, war, peace, occidental esoterism, oriental esoterism, nationalism, racism, marxism, multiculturalismn interventionism, colonialism, isolationism… which makes him a quite complete author. Ride the Tiger may imply a certain passivity, Men Among the Ruins exposes the opposite, and both books implicitely refer to each other, as a complete teaching on the variety of viewpoints that can be had.

You could just read his works and no one else's, and get a pretty consistent and educated vision of the world. His work can hardly be summarized to just Ride the Tiger, nor is it any easier for you to agree, or even disagree, with all of it. When people tell you to read an author, or one of his books, they don't necessarily mean you should agree with it, only push you to position yourself relative to the viewpoint exposed; when an author exposes many opposite viewpoints, you certainly cannot.

Actually I'm afraid the opposite is happening, that is, people want to drive you away from Evola, in a deliberate attempt to ridicule his works and turn it into a meme. Which is the course a proper meme-master would follow: push it so hard that people think it's a joke.

Now Ride the Tiger isn't about being pacified, you either misunderstood or didn't read it. Actually, it is about a continuous struggle. To quote the introduction, this book refers to men which would follow the following advice, "Don't go to the place of defense, but to the place of attack. […] That is to say, it might be better to contribute to the fall of that which is already wavering and belongs to yesterday's world than to try to prop it up and prolong its existence artificially.". Based on the theory, which Evola thoroughly exposes and justifies in all his works, that the world is cyclical, obviously opposing an attack only triggers a response, lengthening its existence, when letting it flow makes the river shallow- not without consequences for sure, but certainly to a much lesser extent than increasing its breadth relative to your opposition which only delays its coming. It is not passivity, it instead advises strategic activity: don't cling to your church and die with it when it collapses- build a new one. You only perceive it as a form of pacifism because you only know of one way to attack; this book addresses you more than you'd think. And if you don't like it, read the Men Among the Ruins

If you can challenge that theory, then I'm listening. Maybe you are a greater philosopher than Evola, and I'd be happy to listen to you. But then, fucking argue it properly you fag.

Hinduism is a modern perversion. But you've never even skimmed the Vedas, so you wouldn't know.

Partly true. Archetypes and common cultural threads will survive, of which the Vedas are the best representation. Hence, you're still in butthurt denial of the facts.

Agni = Veles
Indra = Perun
Trimurti = Triglav
Swastika = Kolovrat

You're such a massive queer.

ᛒᛚᛟᛏᚲᚢᛚᛏ

Reminder of thread MEANING before the board owner of /fringe/ killed it with his multi IPs:

1. the black sun is not a power source

2. the black sun is not an analogy for cyclical life, birth, death

3. the black sun is not a hidden sun or even a sun

4. the black sun is a focal point in the void of space between the two foci of Earth and Sun.

5. each planet has a seperate "black sun" foci.

6. the meaning of the black sun is constant ORDER, despite the changes that may come

7. psycholgicall (magick isn't real) the Black Sun is the unchanging Self which you find looking deep into the focus of the abyss.

88. The black sun will not come. It does not come. It is not a BODY. It is a focal point in space

Be aware that Evola, Cambell, and Esoteric posters are an attempt by Jews to kill the philosophical tone of Holla Forums, leading it into crazy loser beta "wizard" edgy territory. This is NOT about magic. This is about facts and the psychological symbols of our people.

It is better translated as the BLACK CENTER

black HOLE sun is more accurate than Holla Forums is at this point thanks to (((/fringe/))) miss leading it

It doesn't come to earth, like the Sound Garden video or some /fringe/ ice-age theories

I get what you are saying ,,,"Red Skull"
I'm not much for fringes self-deluding "magic".

Haven't really seen a source, but it's a decently logical case you are presenting.

Fucking magnets.

Sources sometimes say only junks of things because the idea is so badly D&C that you have to piece it together. If I posted a bunch of things, fucking /fringe/ magicians would just go full jew. It's not worth it.
Just research with the lead I presented and things will become clear

What's wrong with Campbell?

Nothing. It's good if you're a writer. But the board owner of /fringe/ is using it in some weird way to make a point that makes no sense and then claims that Jesus is the Thor and it's all relative and that's his new religion. I think he's the one who pushed Evola hard on 4chan.
He wants to slowly get Holla Forumslacks into "esoteric magick". Anytime you see the word "esoteric" its him trying going full control freak again. I don't know who would use that word in a serious way without feeling like an ass.

He's a fucking sick Jew who has like 50 IPs and talks to himself in every thread

A lot of writers use the words esoteric and exoteric though. What specifically about Evola do you find to be a "bluepill"? Does he give the impression to you that pacifism is the answer? Or is that he's, like, extremely into hermetics?

you're wrong Hitler and the National Socialist leadership was vehemently opposed to the shitty jewish religion of christianity and its shit globalist morality.

Go read the first chapter of the Hitler Youth handbook. The handbook calls out the church and christianity as equally at fault for modern shit as the jews.

link related

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/hjhandbuch.htm

/fringe/ is gay, but it seems to me you're trying to kill any discussion on this subject by making claims facts.

Where is the source for the black sun representing foci?

Its shit, Meme magik, even beginners unrefinated magik like Pol's bane and evola shitposting work because Systesis trough subjective submersion works, the black sun is an ally of change, even when applied to psychology, the shadow self can help ypu change your anime and ego, but it must be well acknowledged first, not only have to peek and not work with it at all… again, do you even evoke son?

And you call /fringe/ delusional? pfff

Do you realize you are applying Wicca's defeatist way of thinking right?

They also believe the influence of the planets its the ultimate binding and we can do nothing about it.

edgy ansgty teen much?

You mean that faggot of Smilberg? do you realize we have a new board owner righr? and besides there is also fringechan, both interact and shitpost just like any other decent traffic board.

I agree he is insane and also a neophyte claiming years of wizardly experience. but you are basically claiming moot's personality was affecting the whole 4chan way of thinking… Founder =/= Dictator.

If you want hard core shilling you can ask the jewesses that fucked up our board, but dont use it as excuse only because you cant gasp been wrong.

And here comes Smiley again. Do you have Holla Forums hooked up to you face with a google glasses and just obsessively monitor it?

Was /fringe/ a Travistock experiment?

Looks like a guy tripping over his own massive boner

Not sure what to think.

way to prove my point fagget.

cant unsee.

you are correct, thats why i put it on quote sings… but i guess i should have write it as (((luck)))

I have a question for you:
Whenever I look at the Black Sun symbol, I feel uncomfortable by it. I don't feel that way with Swastikas, or any other symbol I can easily think of. I initially wrote it off as being too busy or uncomfortable to the eye due to being a lot of black segments next to white segments, but maybe it means something symbolically.

I'm not a shitskin, nor am I a kike. If you want me to be specific about my race, I'm an American of mostly Dutch, and partially Anglo heritage. (In case you were wondering if I had some kind of hangup over what the symbol should mean to me)

1. Evola's esoteric because he has nothing to say.
Esoterics hide the lack of talent or information. It's like stage magic, it's done to get you to buy into their moody projections but in the end it goes no where. His philosophy is a beta philosophy. It's about getting by while pretending to be something much deeper and more powerful. There is no power to a esoteric intellectual lost in contemplations of Eastern wisdom and Western critique (unless you're going to be a Beatnik poet or something).
People complain about Stoicism on here, but that is an actual military philosophy for 2500 years. Cyclical beliefs give people and excuse not to act because it doesn't matter, things always come around again. Things always work out as they should — But they don't.

Now here is the kicker: It doesn't matter WHAT I say about Evola because his esoteric writing will always have an excuse and way to double back. It's a web of words.
In other words his themes are not direct because he's spinning an emotional reaction rather than telling you something worth hearing. Much like Naom Chomsky does, its very wordy, very flashy, very long, very highfalutin and it goes no where that you couldn't have gotten by reading a basic Chan Zen book or meditating with good intentions for a few years while keeping up on higher minded authors that have shit to say.
Riding the Tiger isn't even a good analogy. You ever put an action figure on a cat's back? He flips right over and attack it. That' Evola though… empty romantic fascination with empty platitudes you could learn a lot better from non-esoteric writers. Sometimes he says something good, but it end with NEETS!

2. Magick is bluepill… Learning how is fucked with people for thousands of years is one thing. But as soon as you start practicing, you're going down the road to self-delusional and circular thought. It's a paralytic.
Because you're suppose to escape the forms that influence the mind, not get trapped in them. If you get trapped and start drawing magic and shit on the floor in a serious manner you're now like the cult member instead of the cult leader who knew it was all fake in the first place or misunderstand the very basic meaning which is the truest.
"magic" isn't magic but a form of early science/psychology. Post-Christianity is "magick" because they live in a delusional fear matrix. A /fringe/ wizards excuse, "god, I know! but you don't know because I know things and I know things that you don't know." If they had any real power, they would be working for the government or for a secret government.

You're so emotionally fucking retarded with all your gay little boy magick words and "in depth" knowledge. You're a fucking blue pill plebs who doesn't understand what a meme is. You think it's Magic the Gathering come to life, because you're fucked up and can't face real life.
You're the new /fringe/? You're still a product of Smiley Stock.
Then you post pedophile anime pics in your response.
Kill yourself already. It's over for you, don't you get it?

You're uncomfortable because you're having an emotional break down in your life to the point that you think it's OK to believe the symbol can make you feel something so super unconscious that you need to ask people questions on a chan about it. Just shut up and think it through, and don't be such a drama queen.
I'm trying to help you. You're having deep emotional problems and its about you, and you alone.

Google it faggot. There is too many to count and we are talking about the fucking Black Sun here. It's not going to be on Oxford/history/.edu

Im really sadden that nikola tesla was right… people today dont want to experiment, they just want to sit in their high horses and put boxes on everything instead of having a first'hand experience/source.

The only butthurt here is you, but please, keep talking about how euforic you are and dont engage in phony practitioners like magik…

since you didnt read it before i will write it again:
-Do you realize that both the CIA and the SVR have a Remote Viewer practitioners Department right? just like the nazis did.

not acknowledging this shit is exactly what the kike wants, so you can wear a trench coat and a fedora claiming to 'know better' but in reality be in their hands.

stay pleb fagget >:^)

Also just to point out, my last response to this thread was 23 hours ago, yet you hit reply within seconds to last mine, and yet claim im obsessed with this thread… Hypocrite much?

LOL.
Again, please, kill yourself pedo.
LOL
ok George Clooney
You have no power. You're a beta cucked loser. Why don't you learn to fight or something. Learn martial arts and then you can pretend you're like a karate guy?
Going full cuck now?
Did you just call me a pleb because you jack off to child cartoon porn? So this is the new /fringe/? Pretty fucking pathetic, Smiley.
Magick isn't real, but you certainly are a pys-op Job.

Holla Forums is a strange place to use these words, i wounder where i have seen them before mmmmm.

whats next?, crybaby? gross?

and who the fuck still uses lol instead to praise kek?

I'll just throw this out here:

That shit about Nancy Reagan and astrology was probably to cover for some classified comes that somehow leaked. The military certainly observes the "signs" but not as the simplistic chinese fortune cookie level the plebs are lead to think it is.

Took me about a year and a half to figure out what the hell was happening. Much better foundation now though. Buy the ticket, take the ride…

The time worship thing that's actually true? Yes. Saturn = Satan = set = time.

Black whole son is the BBC pounding your angus.

What is "the Barycentre"

Honestly, guys… do some fucking research befor you post this esoteric bullshit.

You are just grasping for straws because you can't into meme magic.

ffs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barycenter

Learn to science, god damnit.

That gif is the perfect representation of the phrase, If you look at the abyss, the abyss looks back at you…

saved

All I found was this which seems to be where OP got his information and can see why he didn't cite it.

horusset.com/RIKB/bsastro.htm

The only thing I see here is equating Jung's alchemical terms to the astrological fact that things orbiting each other in space have two foci. If you have anything else, please share.

Moron… This is an anti-esoteric thread. The whole point is discussing the NON-ESOTERIC meaning of the symbol.
FUCK…

Kill yourself.

It's strange you used those obsessive twitter saves beause they don't mention anything you spoke about.

Another NEET weirdo who needs to die. All this 4chan shitty Alex Jones youtube shit on this thread. I think I'm going to call upon Lord Voldemort to curse you all

BBC is taking your taxes not mine. Kill them all

yup

you wanna know how I know you're a faggot?

Because you spout authoritarian bullshit from behind a curtain of cynicism, and that makes YOU a beta.

Furthermore, everyone who practices the esoteric arts eventually KNOWS it's all autistic bullshit, but the one kernel of real understanding is that the purpose of magic is to teach the practicant to invent his OWN system that is only comprehensible to himself as a means or a set of tools towards introspection and an escape from authoritarian spheres of influence. You are too much of a coddled faggot to venture and learn things for your own so you rely on the status quo and appeals to authority how how MUH OBJECTIVITY is so much more important. Stay cucked faggot.

go and hide little tor shill
you can't stop what's coming

It may seem that way, but I'm under the impression that cyclical thinking isn't nihilistic at all. Every cyclical proponent/intellectual has left a dearth of information and advice which suggests it's only a model and not a true philosophy.

I understand what you're saying, and I think your claims about such esotericism hold water, especially how they cannot directly be "attacked." But the lifestyles presented in "Men Among the Ruins" and "Ride the Tiger" are strikingly different, and while riding the tiger may not be palatable to you and many, many others, I'd rather suggest that reading it and adapting from it would not ruin somebody. I may be biased, I think "Revolt Against the Modern World" is a great book, with the other two in the trilogy coming in the category of "neat." The assertion that his writing is a "web of words" is certainly true, but I must also suggest that the books are all written with different goals, and the aesthetic he provides is nourishing for many on the right. While it may not give someone an honest way to become powerful and relevant in the world, it definitely gives an intellectual solidarity that I believe speaks for itself.

I'm not going to directly engage with you on this premise because I don't want you to think I'm Smiley. But you yourself agree that "Magic" is possibly a form of antiquated psychology (manipulation), if the study of something like that allows you to have a greater understanding of culture/tradition/humanity I cannot see how it is damaging force in essence. I think, however, you're only really speaking about people who cum on sigils to grant powers, so I understand why you would speak harshly about that, but I think in context of Evola it isn't entirely relevant enough to attack his work (excusing his works written expressly as a "magical" guide).

fucked up on that, meant to imply that they left a lot of info

Watch the Myth… It's on Holla Forums now.

He exposes alien "magick esoterics" for what they are and cyclical theories of history as a modern lie that shitskins and Jews use to lie about our contributions to their ugly societies early on before they fucked them up.

Remember what I said Holla Forums — Esoteric Hitlerism is a Jew meme. Watch The Myth

You can skip the first 10 minutes or so, longggggg introduction

Esoterics are damaging and have ruined Holla Forums's philosophical understandings with "esoteric hitlerism". Watch the Myth Hitler trusted him to put him in command, so should you maybe…

Study Jung, study myth, study propaganda, study art, martial arts, hell study stage magic… Sitting in you bedroom making sigils and doing ceremonies (that won't get you laid or paid by the plebeians who your lord over like in ancient times) is fucking worthless. You'd be better off going to church and learning how to manipulate people with Roman-Etruscan-Jew magic

but esoterics and believing in lies and larping as a wizard is fucking degenerate.

I don't believe this is accurate, and your insinuation that esoterics or /fringe/ are some kind of great manipulators isn't very convincing.

Furthermore, the original point of your thread seems to be based around analyzing fringe, mystical imagery. Most people would say that studying something like that is about the same as cumming on a pentagram to see the future.

It's a shame this thread was shilled so hard because anons need to learn this basic lesson and cut out all the degenerate blue pill larping.

I know you're the board owner with multiple IPs. Watch The Myth. Hitler's main man philosopher teaches you about your nigger tier belief in "esoterics"
Esoteric Hitlerism and /fring/ = Blue Pilled Jew memes to demoralize the Aryan race.

I don't really understand "Esoteric Hitlerism," can you give me a very simple summary to explain how something like that can be Jewish manipulation? I will watch "The Myth" later, too.

You seem to have an incorrect view of what esoterics are. Esoterics is knowledge that is kept within an inner circle of people. Are you referring to this is what is killing Holla Forums or do you have a different definition? There isn't anything more bluepilled than accepting exoterics and going no further.

I've seen this motif in many of the books I've read. For example, the constant circling of the whale pods in Moby Dick and the whirlpool in A Descent Into The Maelstrom. I'm sure there are more, but the theme is never usually just self improvement, it's survival.

checked

I made this. Inspired by the black sun with a subtle splash of red as a nod to National Socialism.

I call it Arx as a nod to the focal point.

pretty groovy. hey, do you have that graphic with all the supposed illuminati hand signs and their supposed meanings? I thought it was in this thread but its not. I want to compare it to something else I saw.

sage

why would you enter a thread just to sage it with the word "sage"? How retarded are you?

Watch the Myth you blue pill esoteric faggot and GTFO. You don't belong here anymore

I like it

summarize please

A11AH

Apollo 11.
Adolf Hitler.

We send probes up in forward time. They send stuff from above backwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=cak1xly8oUM

Please give a source on this, would really really like to read

Kill yourself

Esoterics are the death of truth

If you're response to my question to define esoterics and indirectly esoterics is to listen to an audiobook that's a few hours long, then that's a poor argument.

Exoterics*

Please remember that these symbols only matter if we survive. Historical truth is an infinite rabbit hole of investigation.

haha is this supreme mathematics for white supremacists?

nice dubs check em

kinda looks familer

See, you've never "been" to the focal point is how I know your full of shit, because if you had, you would not be arguing with me, or Campbell or any of us.

You have to put your ego aside and kneel before "god" or if you keep searching eventually he will put you on your knees.

You can do it now, and bear its fruits or do it later on your death bed.

No, its THE power source. Its the point before the big bang.

It has not death, and no birth. What is never born cannot die.

Its hidden, but its not a literal sun.

Your getting caught up in the literal meaning and not the metaphor. That is why alchemy is all talking about turning lead into gold. So greedy people will waste their lives actually trying to turn lead into gold instead of reading between the lines.

Order has form, the focal point has no form.

Magick is real, but its not you who is doing it. Your correct on the 2nd part.

its a focal point with no space or time, it cannot be grasped with the mind.

Hitler himself said he was being directed by something else. Read what he said about not jumping into a bomb crater right before another shell went off in it that would have killed him.

There is a reason the elite Jews sacrifice chickens to Moloch and run around in the woods naked.

YOU GOT TAught, esoteric nigger

it is as the lost eye of oðinn but is otherwise impossible to describe in words

it does not matter. the center can be a hook-cross

SLIDE THREAD: only kikes read into symbolism this much. it's why schizophrenia is a kike disease.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

bump because you're retarded

the zierscheibe is often found with five spokes or with seven. the numbers five and seven have a special relationship to the number 12. obviously the sum of five and seven is 12, but there is something more interesting from modular arithmetic. take a sequence of every number from one to 12:

[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12]

start at the beginning and jump five elements to the right, wrapping around when you reach the end. you will end up with this sequence:

[1, 6, 11, 4, 9, 2, 7, 12, 5, 10, 3, 8]

if you do the same but skip seven, you get this:

[1, 8, 3, 10, 5, 12, 7, 2, 9, 4, 11, 6]

since we are treating the cycle in a modular way, and we can wrap around at either end, you will notice that the skip-seven sequence is simply the reverse order of the skip-five sequence.

this is not a unique numerical phenomenon but is pleasant and harmonious nonetheless. this special modular relationship among the numbers five, seven, and 12 is a numerological reflection of the deepest subconscious of the european race-soul. it is why we count things in dozens, use 12 jurors, count 12 months each year, count 12 hours each day and each night, count 12 (times 5) seconds each minute and minutes each hour, used 12 (times two) runes in the elder futhark, etc.

we also count 12 semitones in each musical octave, and the interval we call a "perfect fifth" is simply seven semitones, with fundamental frequencies in the ratio of 3:2. this scale system is not universal, but came from european people.

Every time. I've seen replies like this mere seconds after the initial post.

Lyrics (and notes from the album cover)
metalstorm.net/bands/lyrics.php?album_id=29380&band_id=&bandname=Fredrik Thordendal's Special Defects#46024

A lot of Meshuggas lyrics are kind of similar, but these create a whole spiritual theme along the album.

What does this mean, practically speaking?

Fucking kikes from /fringe/ pretending they're not kikes again. They symbol means EXACTLY what is said in OP. It's a fucking unchanging center that all things revolve, the focal point. That's it. That's all

DEAL WITH IT!

I'm all alone here aren't I?

Visitor to the blacksun here, ask me anything. I can answer all of your questions about what's inside of the blacksun based on first-hand experience.

An experience I'll never forget, and one that thankfully did not leave me twitching in permanent insanity though indeed it's an experience much

much

much

much worse than any biblical hell you can imagine.

I want you to kill yourself for being a massive shill

How dare you say the emperor is wearing no clothes, have you ever considered that your peasant eyes aren't noble enough to perceive his finery?