youtu.be/k7RbDm3hDkM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Studzinski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/0xd3kr-QpeM

youtu.be/NnzxJ2TZnBE

youtu.be/qwLviskWpyY

Mitt Romney is a Mormon

Joseph Smith founded Mormonism

Joseph Smith was also a prominent Freemason and founded his own masonic lodge.

dubs

dubs

I see this thread is fucking cancer, so to fix it I am derailing it as now a Barth2032 thread. Your fucking welcome.

-Barth2032

Temple rituals and oaths and handshakes and symbols in Mormon Temples and Masonic Temples are very similar.

WRONG

stop spreading MSM misinfo

dubs

shut the fuck up

hey look how retarded you are

Birds of a feather flock together

Anyone recognise the man on Trump's immediate right's medal?

Trump's water salute
youtu.be/k7RbDm3hDkM

Have you connected the dots yet

James P MacGilvray

Trump's right. Not your right.

oh yay who iz that goy?

This man. He has an Order of the British Empire medal on a red ribbon and is sat in front of "the woman in red". Does anyone know the name of this man, his significance, or the name of the woman in red and her significance?

Maria Barteromo from Fox

Who is he then? Looks like a sneaky character that I should know but I don't

Noone seems to know. Or if they do, they don't say. He definitely has some sort of British Empire insignia.

the ladder is a strong masonic symbol (initiation)

why are they jizzing on the president?

why is trump wearing tuxedo? someone tell him this is not the 50's anymore.

anyone have a readable version of these?

thats an OBE/CBE he's wearing with a civil ribon. a britbong diplomat. shouldn't be difficult to id.

in old witches tradition the last handshake is said to let you feel the pulse of the other person then you could tune to them psychically.

Great work user. But who is that guy and why is he there and why right next to Trump as Trump's right hand man so to speak and Hillary's right hand man. He must be important to be sat right at the front.

Holla Forums banned me for going down this line of questioning and truth seeking.

Come on anons. Let's figure out who that guy is.

Try this one on for size

OP, stop being a retard that falls for everything said on the "news".

Ok.

Who's the British guy?

i'd opt for this guy, onetime ambassador to washington. i can't find a reference to him having received an obe, tho.

What picture is it supposed to make OP? You fucking suck at this game.

I'm catholic, why can't I have some of this secret 💰 I'm working in a super market in England…

Obviously if you want to be rich user, it involves sucking Russian dick and Eurotrash slavic models. Get with the program.

No that is a different guy.
Britebart, Infowars, Project Veritas, Drudge Report, Holla Forums on 4 and 8, Reddit, Holla Forums, Molxneux, Weev.

No one on that list or on here is a good enough journalist to know the name of this man and his significance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Studzinski

It was supposed to make a smile