I am looking for legal highs that are easy to obtain...

I am looking for legal highs that are easy to obtain. The best I've heard is nitrous oxide which can be bought from a local headshop. Do you guys know if they would require an id or will you have to be 21 and up. I can prove that I am 18 but i don't want to be embarrassed for asking and not being allowed to buy any. Are there any other legal highs that are easy to obtain? I've recently tried lsd so I've been interested in psychedelics. I've heard of lsa but I don't have access to non poisoned morning glory seeds unfortunately

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2016/11/13/its-high-time-if-we-can-legalize-marijuana-why-cant-we-end-the-misguided-war-on-drugs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I intend on being safe and will consider the safety of whatever I put in my body. I'm just looking to do something fun for my short term enjoyment.

huff raid

fuck you guys i get more straightforward answers from reddit

Then go back there faggot

No, seriously this. Raid works through enzymes that basically eat at insects' respiratory systems, which have pores all over their bodies for breathing. Those enzymes do no damage to human lungs, as if you're inhaling vapor. When you huff it, the enzymes go through your bloodstream, to your brain, and make you trip balls. Some even claim it's more potent than DMT. I've only tried it once, but I only inhaled a little then pussied out because of how weird it felt breathing it in. I still tripped though, and it was great.

Where did you found the lsd OP?
Gas 98 and helium gets you high, but fucks up your lungs.
Cough syrup gets you high but taste like shit and you need lots of it.
I don't know where you live but usually you can buy morphine since is a pill to fix cold
Pownder of cashews nuts gets you high but you need half a kilo or more if you are with average body

A-Are you from totse?

dubs of truth, it's about time I try some of that again.

Man up and brew the poo, all the cool kids do it these days.

You can hold your breath until you pass out

Buy n02 online, it's waaaay cheaper. also, get one of those whip cream dispenser dealios so you can put more than one canister in at once (start with one but two is definitely the sweet spot). Also it's called hippy crack for a reason, it lasts like 2 minutes and is super moreish so try to control yourself. This stuff can be a huge money sink.

As for psychs, you can still probably buy mescaline analogues for pretty cheap off the clearweb. 2ce + 2ci are pretty cool, stay away from nbomes (25-x) and do your research. Reddit probably has a community for it so check there to see who is legit (legal drug biz, like all drug biz, is still shady as fuck).

Don't get into opiates. Seriously, I speak from personal experience, don't try to get high off pain pills or anything if you're not prepared to be a lifelong addict with all that entails (imagine the worst flue of your life, like an in bed for a week, totally miserable sorta flue. as an addict, you will ALWAYS be about ~5 hours away from this misery. if you are obscenely wealthy and well connected, no problems, but otherwise your entire life gets consumed by the search for more drugs. whether you had a good night or not has nothing to do with who you were with or what you did, the only thing that you'll care that much about will be whether you scored or not). The biggest difference between codeine + hydro and the like and black tar is price.

time to go bomb the garage again

pussy

OP wants to get high, not die

Semen from a nigger dick is what your looking for..your welcome

Lift the heaviest object you can until failure.

There's not a whole lot of legal highs that are good. Any pharma is going to be hard on your body. There's nutmeg, which will get you high but also comes with nausea. Not worth it.

Salvia is in head shops, but not the most pleasant trip (physically). Nitrous does appear to be habit forming and does neurological damage over time. Kratom is still legal, but I found it to be pretty meh. So I would recommend sticking with the illegal stuff because it's the safest and most reliable. Ironic, I know, but true.

LSD is more plentiful than it was just a few years ago. Easy to conceal. Shrooms can be a wonderful teacher. It's easier to find pure MDMA these days too, but tolerance builds up fast. The first few trips are amazing and then it sort of stops working and loses that magic. Learn what you can and move on.

I know people in their 70's and 80's who still take shrooms and LSD, still mentally sharp and physically healthy. After what I witnessed, I realized those are the two safest.

LSA sounds interesting, but I never invested the time to get the seeds, grow the vine, collect the clean seeds, and experiment with dosing. Sounds like a hassle unless you have a garden of your own. Weed is legal in more places now. In CA you can grow up to 6 plants per household.

And keep an eye on the news. There's a steady trickle of positive movements in the legalization effort. Changing public perception is the first step, and it's working. Even my parents have warmed up to some of this, because it's beginning to appear in mainstream news.

salon.com/2016/11/13/its-high-time-if-we-can-legalize-marijuana-why-cant-we-end-the-misguided-war-on-drugs/

here are my favorite ways to escape from reality
- spin around until i pass out
- sniff powdered sugar
- lick the back of a frog
- inject krokodil
- an hero

Put a rope around your neck and jackoff

1. Get plastic bottle
2. Add equal parts of Clorox and Window cleaner
3. Shake up the bottle
4. Breath in the fumes
5. Get so high you see God

You need an ID to buy anything in a headshop. Somtimes you need an ID when you get into the door. Anyway, do not buy nitrous from a smoke shop. It cost more then it does online, amazon is free, and you can get 50 for the same price. Also, get a cracker, a whipper, the convenience of a whipper is doink. Also check to see if your state has made kratom illegal, because they may have some, which is shitty, but it will make you nod a little if you take enough.

Salvia and San Pedros are solid.

Spice and K2 are legal and you can get them shipped to your house

check out for nutmegs, it works similiar to stonning weed, But its loading like 4h and works waay longer, just drink something with lots of caffeine.

No2 is good, but that shits not cheap at all. Also the more you do of it at once there's a risk of dying from literally forgetting to breathe.

Consider DXM, but it can show up as false positives on drug tests (if that's what you're concerned about)

If you're concerned about drug tests, get LSD. Not sure why you'd only want legal drugs though.

Really depends how much you buy at a time. Whippits are expensive, but it's about $5/lb for food-grade if you have your own tank.