META THREAD

Why does dysnomia enlist newfag mods when there are a bunch of oldfags he can pick from? I was literally banned for bumping 4 copy pasta threads, 2 of which I made. Since when is that deserving of a ban?
Back in the lowcard/nugger days if you made 6 identical threads, and bumped them, first of all they would only get DELETED. Then, if you kept going, you would get banned for maybe an hour if not less.

What the fuck is this shit?

we 4chan noaw

go back to reddit sir

b

you should accompany him, uncle tom

b

U

Okay user, I've unbanned you. From now on I'll never ban for spam, only cp and the like. Feel free to screencap this and use it against me if I ever ban for spam again.

t. idiot mod

this, what they call 'pedoshit' isn't even remotely cp

op was banned, he posts that he was banned and mr. mod unbanns him
i thought you couldnt post when you are banned
so op used a vpn or changed his ip
how can mr. mod unbann him when there is no identity?
wut?

doing the opposite sounds better imo

We can go into the ban list and nullify bans. I just removed his.

so, you don't really know if you really unbanned this op or how do you know that this op is the one you unbanned?

No, we know who we unbanned. The ban list includes ban reason, post, the mod that conducted the ban, etc.

nigger you're supposed to ban for spam, don't give in to the faggots whiners who want to shit the place up

itt: mods lose their panties over nothing

sorry if i don't get it. if op is banned he can't ban with his banned ip. op has no other identity than his ip, right?
so, op must post with a different ip, because he says he is banned.
how can you know who he is? only because of the ban reasons he mentioned?

if op is banned he can't post…

He didn't really do anything wrong though tbf. I banned him because I thought he made all of the copypasta threads, turns out he only made like too.

i am very good at spelling

then check ips before jumping to conclusions and banning people, but don't stop banning for spam when it does actually occur

i think that chart is the most retarded ive ever seen in my life

Because dysnomia is a newfag.

But shouldn't you now ban him for ban evasion?

Please go back to www.4chan.org and never ever come back here.

Thank you.

Mod, I. . .

Like youre any better than that knee jerk reacting retard mod.
Youre the same faggot that says pedos can have their own thread than when 1 person posts something you dont approve of you shut down the thread and go on an anti pedo crusade.
You mods are manchildren that base everything off of emotion without an ounce of logic, its fucking pathetic.

ebin boast ;-dd

My god your pedo salt is tasty fam.

faggot white boi

it really is isn't it

b-but user, I unbanned him

It's amazing how many (you)s one can get from an otherwise mundane post by putting on a capcode tbqhwy