Hey guy who reposted my screenshot on Holla Forums, you wouldn't happen to be lurking right now would you?

Hey guy who reposted my screenshot on Holla Forums, you wouldn't happen to be lurking right now would you?

Pic related

Today you learned an important lesson about leftists and free speech.

more at 11

I just want to know who the person was who reposted that screenshot on Holla Forums. They were obviously lurking the Holla Forums thread and this website isn't exactly too big so I was hoping he was lurking here

It wasn't a copypasta like the mods told him it was

the text is not copypasta, but the argument is

Is 'copypasta' what Holla Forums calls things they don't like now?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least he had an argument

it's a complete misunderstanding of Marx; due to automation, the standard of living has increased at the same time as the rate of exploitation

Holla Forums calls any argument they've heard but are still unable to refute "copypasta." Authoritarianism appeals to leftists because they can silence criticism without having to address it. Holla Forums does the same thing, just about, but it has a meta board and all the dirty laundry is left out to dry. /leftpol/ wants to pretend its clean and pure and united in purpose and will the same way they think Holla Forums is. /leftpol/ is just a bunch of btfo lefties who made a board out of spite, and most of the users there fill and perpetuate that role.

And does it warrant permaban? Because the mods are such fucking newfaggots?

Didn't the BO JUST hold a drive for new moderators? What kind of fucking criteria does it take to be a Holla Forums mod if retards like this end up in charge?

Are leftists really so delusional they think because they can't afford a new sportscar it means they're being so-called "exploited"? I think its just out of pure principle and you can't stand it when people have any kind of values that differ from yours

they're retarded can't take b8

i'm not explaining more 101 nigger

Keep fighting the good fight oh-so oppressed keyboard warrior!

also
They ban anyone winning an argument that doesn't fit their POC.

Holla Forums hates discussion

I know you were trying to b8 them. But it still blows my mind that Holla Forums says they're not SJWs and yet still blindly believe in cultural relativism (unless it applies to b8ing Holla Forumsakcs)

Their cognitive dissonance is as astounding as their lack of self awareness

kek, fuck those gommies

It always make me laugh to think about how Holla Forums loves to pretend that Holla Forums is a den of censorship when reality shows that the exact opposite is true.

Actually they're both insufferable hugboxes that make tumblr blush.

no Holla Forums mods are just shitty mods in general, they don't give two shits about rules really, they just use them as an excuse to nuke a thread that goes against general Holla Forums think. Kind of like kikes fighting for their narritive tbh.

t.Holla Forumsack

nuking threads that go against the narrative is the definition of a hugbox

No, its just Holla Forums.
I've seen more than a few leftists come to Holla Forums trying to push their ideology and they're often met with genuine debate. As long as they respect the users of the board they're on, they're aren't banned. Whereas the people that Holla Forums "censors" more often than not look like pic related.

what is this about, it's tldr 4 me rn

Barth2032

I've seen more than enough people bitching about getting banned from Holla Forums over bullshit to know its just as bad of a hugbox as Holla Forums if not worse.
Even your picture is proof its a hugbox, he showed he disagreed with Holla Forumss narrative of the jews doing everything and got banned for it.
If it wasn't a hugbox you wouldn't get banned for something like that.

nigger tongue my anus

are you saying these 2 OP's were equivalent in their quality or do you have some better examples of "Holla Forums hug-box" bans?

god damn i keep forgetting about that typo, ignore this