Help a Holla Forumsack out

Hey Holla Forums, you may have heard about an absolute madman who held a sign 'God Hates Fags' at a Cultural Marxist gathering. Unfortunately the faggot cops unmasked him and he has lost his job. We are raising money to help him stay afloat and we have already reached 145. Anything can help, thanks /po/.

liberapay.com/RickJames/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/brave-nazi-troll-protests-homo-vigil-gets-fired/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a Daily Stormer article about him.
dailystormer.com/brave-nazi-troll-protests-homo-vigil-gets-fired/

I'm not a big fan of all those e-beggers and donation-welfareists but if he's got a bitcoin wallet i'll send the 5 or 7 bucks i've got left over his way since i got a nice kick and good chuckle out ofhis action.

no thanks. he makes us look like lunatics. fuck the larping faggot.

gonna troll? prepare to pay the toll.

howdoyoudofellownazis.jpg

you forgot

Not gonna help him for spreading tales.

fuck off. He should have held a sign that said
"Being Pro-Islam Means you're anti-gay; Democrats are pro-muslim"

or

"Islam hates fags"

or

"This is about terrorism, not homosexuality"

But, instead, he went the retard route because he thought it would be funnier. Well, it was for sureā€¦ until he got fired.

Don't come begging us for help when your essentially non-political trolling gets you in trouble. Fuck off

SAGE AND REPORT FOR ECELEB MONEY-BEGGING

Why the fuck are you so retarded? If Muslims are killing faggots then I will stand with Muslims before I stand with the fags. The only problem with Islam is that it's a hostile invading force, that's it. I never understood the retardery of the alt-right with their "Wahh, Islam is EVIL because if Islam is here I CAN'T SUCK COCK!"

How often do you suck cock, sir?

God Sent The Shooter

Whoah, it's like EDL returned to life.

To every faggot in this thread that is saying negative shit i have to say. Fuck off JIDF. We are finally having something real like, National Action, in the U.S. and you homos are now getting picky. You want shit done you gotta get your hands dirty. He didn't have to do anything but he did. He is a man who took the fight to the lefty scum. He fucked up their safe space. The least you can do is help him out. The future is made by those who take action. Not those who sit on their ass masturbating on a Chinese Cartoon imageboard.

JIDF detected

He's a retard.

Keep the sign up. Troll. And then fucking run when police comes near you.

You assume that the action of this man will be nothing but an isolated event to never continue into other productive activity?

There is nothing troll going on here. Do you think you are doomed to forever be anonymous to groups like what this fellow was part of? You are free to contact people like this protester and the group he's in if you really wanted to.

Why does he have to be a retard? If you have ideas that are better, then you are free to try them out. This is a bro moment, so if you don't want to be a bro and study this event as part of your personal growth in observing your world, then you are free to do that.

But we retards who at least have the balls to stand up and make ourselves known, don't need to be called names just because it doesnt
fit your script. Be a team player instead right? I'm not bitching at you but I hope you and others can use a little bit more mindfulness over this situation. Stuff like this is all new to me and I find it very fascinating how people are reacting to these kinds of growing events.

Have a bump.

That's over here >>>/po/

p.s. please visit

wrong

He is right. He could have helped us with a legitimate message just as edgy since you seem to care only about that part but instead he did go the retard route.

jej