US congress shutdown

Democrats are having a sit in until common sense gun laws are passed. Its on C-span right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?411500-2/house-democrats-stage-sitin-gun-violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_DeLauro
gunowners.org/alert06172016.htm
act.nraila.org/default.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Greenberg
archive.is/QvM1p
msn.com/en-us/news/us/house-democrats-stage-sit-in-shut-down-chamber-over-gun-legislation/ar-AAhtdIZ?ocid=spartanntp
archive.is/xzY53
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/140767/cory-bookers-jewish-story
seymourbrody.com/heroes_wwii/br156.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7FTMlkBifTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_under_United_States_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Fly_List
youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E
atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/1960-ferret-armored-scout-car-fv701-mk-2-3-detail.html?Itemid=0
congress.gov.
c-span.org/video/?411624-1/democratic-sitin-continues-despite-house-adjournment-july-5
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/694/text?q={"search":["gun"]}&resultIndex=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So? No one cares about their fillibuster. Let it keep going till November.

but they think that they can just shutdown congress and we have to pay them to do it.

Why do are our politics have to be so fucking gay.

I really don't want this meme magic shit to be real but this "as above, so below" principle seems to apply to everything. Policy is made by whenever is the most passive aggressive? Trump is either going to have to become a dictator or push for a new breed of politicians to get anything done.

That’s literally the point of Congress. It’s not supposed to pass laws. It’s supposed to be deadlocked for absolutely everything except the most pressing and basic needs of Americans.

I would willingly pay them to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for the rest of the nigger’s presidency.

turn c-span on we have this old lady talking about how humans are the only creatures that dance and shit and how we violated a safe space.

COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS

A SEMI AUTO SHOTGUN WITH A PISTOL GRIP IS NOW AN ASSAULT RIFLE

HOW IS THAT COMMON SENSE

not

really bitch?!

this.

(((common sense)))

Objectively false. Chimps, orangutans, gorillas, cetaceans, and birds all dance. Hell, even niggers dance. What a stupid bitch.

All they are good at is throwing a tantrum.

Reminder: they are planning a fart-in for the DNC

Leftism.. Communism.. Is nothing more than sophomoric troglodytes.

Do not forget the shoulder thing that goes up.

got a chuckle out of me

honestly I think I could just watch c-span all day and laugh at these assholes but then I remember that we pay these people.

Videos of the dumbass fuckers.
c-span.org/video/?411500-2/house-democrats-stage-sitin-gun-violence

remember when democrats were bitching about the no-fly list?

axe spray, cat piss and tofu. the dnc is going to smell like a head shop.

that ebil rayciss no fly

One of the few things libertarians get right is there should be some kind of voluntary allotment system for taxes.

A lot of the bullshit wouldn't be getting funding

That or these faggots what actually have to work hard for people to give them their perecentages, though I'm sure that would inspire even more bullshit politics

Fuck I Would be happy if they even worked at all.

also btw look at the nose on the current speaker on c-span

I once watched an assembly of the best and brightest argue for 45 minutes on how to choose the chairman pro-tem to organize a vote to choose the chairman pro-tem

I mean look at this witch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_DeLauro

quads of sad truth

Bees, and some species of snakes dance as well.
For being modern day hippies these people know fuck all about nature.

shall not be infringed

Pic related should not have been infringed either. Benjamin Franklin owned a private warship. The whole point of the 2nd Amendment was to keep government power in check, since the people would have possessed the weapons needed to overthrow them.

'ive had an ezzzzekutive sesshun with myself'

lmao these baboons are national reps

Anybody has a link?
You're now aware that it will take more than half a year for Trump to get into the White House and end these commies.

see

Can't the repubs just up and leave and wait until the general public gets tired of the Democrats acting like a bunch of fucking babies?

It's scary to leftists, and therefore constitutes assault.

This is gonna be good!

Holy shit, a literal nigger is the speaker of the DNC. Is this actually going to do anything other than make the DNC look like bigger cucks?

But OP, commonsense gun laws were already passed–225 years ago!

What a shit term for disguising the disarming of the populace. Its PERSONAL common sense and personal responsibility with guns that keeps people safe, not banning "assault weapons." What the hell do you think guns are used for? Holla Forums knows this, but when you define what some cuck would call 'scary looking' guns as assault weapons™ its such a redundant term they can, and eventually will, apply it to every gun.

These shitlibs still believe the dumb redneck strawman for anybody on the right, so they think the average gun owner just recklessly waves his rifle around and blasts whatever he feels like. Yet they themselves know next to nothing about guns. Look at Michael Moore saying AR 15 ammo is banned by the Geneva Convention, rounds used by NATO and most of the world is "banned."

Leave it to the ones who the least to whine the most.

Fuck I hate this phrase.

And then these fuckers are surprised gun owners are paranoid of government after decades of every compromising being them giving things away and the other side not giving anything away.

stupid democrats

we don't want the government to function. you are only helping us

The problem is when they work, they pass special interest laws and more raises for themselves. Their work is always destructive.

Democrats voted down 2 of the 4 laws proposed. They want a gun ban or bust.

MOLON LABE

But that's what they care about least, user.

Let's say I have this cake. It is a very nice cake, with "GUN RIGHTS" written across the top in lovely floral icing. I received it from the 2nd amendment and the Dick act of 1902.
Along you come and say, "Give me that cake."
I say, "No, it's my cake."
You say, "Let's compromise. Give me half."
I respond by asking what I get out of this compromise?
And you reply that I get to keep half of my cake.
Okay, we compromise.
Let us call this compromise The National Firearms Act of 1934.
There I am with my half of the cake, and you walk back up and say, "Give me that cake."
I say, "No, it's my cake."
You say, "Let's compromise."
What do I get out of this compromise?
Why, I get to keep half of what's left of the cake I already own.
So, we have your compromise – let us call this one the Gun Control Act of 1968 – and I'm left holding what is now just a quarter of my cake.
Now I'm sitting in the corner with my quarter piece of cake, and here you come again. You want my cake. Again.
You say, "Let's compromise once more."
What do I get out of this compromise?
I get to keep one eighth of what's left of the cake I already own?
So, we have your compromise – let us call this one the Machine gun ban of 1986 – and I'm left holding what is now just an eighth of my cake.
I sit back in the corner with just my eighth of cake that I once owned outright and completely, I glance up and here you come once more.
You say nothing and just grab my cake; This time you take several bites – we'll call this compromise the Clinton Executive Orders – and I'm left with about a tenth of what has always been MY DAMN CAKE and you've got nine-tenths of it.
Then we compromised with the Lautenberg Act (nibble, nibble), The HUD/Smith and Wesson agreement (nibble, nibble),
The Brady Law (NOM NOM NOM),
The School Safety and Law Enforcement Improvement Act (sweet tap-dancing Freyja, my finger!)
Obamas executive orders etc.
I'm left holding crumbs of what was once a large and satisfying cake, and you're standing there with most of MY CAKE, making anime eyes and whining about being "reasonable", and wondering "why we won't compromise".
Nothing about gun control in this country has ever been "reasonable" nor a genuine "compromise".

You forgot the best one

They're trying to shift the narrative.

WE NEED TO MEME ON-NARRATIVE CONTENT RIGHT NOW. WE CANNOT LET THEM SHIFT THE DISCUSSION

Gun Owners of America action alert: gunowners.org/alert06172016.htm

NRA-ILA congressional spam generator: act.nraila.org/default.aspx

Hit it niggers

I want Senator Sessions to walk in and just beat that black unconscious. Knock his jowls into next Tuesday.

Trump, Sessions 2016!

This, Congress is useless, shut it down.

Do you unironically think that's going to happen?

No. But I can dream.

#ΜΟΛΩΝ_ΛΑΒΕ!

United States congress taking notes from United States campus SJWs?

At this point I can only point and laugh at your shit, americunts.

Enjoy Ahmed's cock user

Enjoy a niggerspic's cock, americunt.

Jesus.

Common sense gun law:

Permit a hunting season on libshits to cull the herd and prevent overpopulation and infestation.

Claim roman Catholic, really a Jew, anyone surprised?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Greenberg

common sense gun laws mean you can shoot violent criminals

common sense gun laws means zimzam was right for shooting that nigger

meme it lads

THIS

(((common sense gun laws)))

wew

That was less to do with 2A and more to do with Sea Org.

That's right, the clams have a private religious navy.

We can to.

You mean, "unconstitutional restrictive laws most of America doesn't want" right?

OMFG!!!!!!
CONGRESS IS SHUT DOWN!?!?!?

So what?

They'll expect one of us in the wreckage, lad.

Good. They can keep congress shutdown til January for all I care.

What gun bill is in the Senate currently?

Next on the agenda:

well… this is totally irrelivant and autismo, but bees dancing isn't really dancing in the sense of all those other examples. bees dance to communicate spacial reasoning and geography, not for any kind of fun, play, or expression.

That's about the size of it user though I'm sure you've left off a few hundred other "common sense" laws heh.

Thankfully, Dr. Donald will set them straight come November and set their agenda back by at least two decades heh.

Are you trying to tell me, Britt/pol/ sabotaged our Congress to save the UK? Well played cheekie bastard.

leld

Helpful reminder:

5,672,919 AR-15's have been sold since 2000

That doesn't include AR-15's sold between 1963-1999, 80% lower builds, or all the other types of "high capacity" mag-fed semi-autos like AK clones.

archive.is/QvM1p

…I just found it.

It would prohibit gun sales to people on the "No-fly list", but supposedly will provide an avenue to appeal….a Republican woman drafted it

I'm concerned because I believe they will try to funnel ALL sales through this, thereby killing private, paperless, sales in the process.

Flying is a privilege, Guns are a Right; there is no parity between these two things, which makes this all the more ridiculous.

> msn.com/en-us/news/us/house-democrats-stage-sit-in-shut-down-chamber-over-gun-legislation/ar-AAhtdIZ?ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/xzY53

House Democrats stage sit-in, shut down chamber over gun legislation

Stop, stop, stop… A score is 'about 20'.
There were, at best, A score of liberal progressive traitors involved, you fucking lugenpresse scum.

This old nigger cannot speak for shit.

Also, daily reminder that this old coon was amongst the 'Big Six' communist agen- er, excuse me, 'civil rights leaders', alongside Murder Lootin Coon himself.

Yeah, that accomplished alot.
So stereotypically Texan: Making a bunch of noise, and accomplishing absolutely nothing.

Weird. Because that's a sensible thing to do.

Pffft.
CAP THIS POST: Ryan and the Republicans are going to cuck on this issue.
We are a half-step away from the 2nd Amendment going down the drain here people.

> He is one of eleven children of Andrés Cárdenas and María Quezada, who immigrated to the United States shortly after marrying in Jalisco, Mexico in 1946.

Oh fuck off you old cunt.

Clyburn is another one of these old coons.
And you have to love this shit - these cunts cry over Dylan Roof shooting up a church, but SIX FUCKING TIMES that many people died IN ONE WEEKEND, IN ONE CITY, over the holiday weekend a few weeks back.
AND ITS ONE OF THE US CITIES WITH THE STRICTEST GUN CONTROL!
And do we hear anything about that?
Fuck no.
This is a joke.

Another old coon.

Nigger, you wouldn't know leadership if it put on a little-girl costume and sucked your cock while crying on an old Jewish pedophile's private island.

How is this shit not exposed?
This really is a bad fucking joke.

Die in a fire you loser.

> tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/140767/cory-bookers-jewish-story

> seymourbrody.com/heroes_wwii/br156.htm

> After finding plantation work difficult, they opened a bathhouse on River Street in Honolulu in 1928 and saved their money.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

APPEAL TO AUTHORITY DOESN'T MEAN SHIT YOU WORTHLESS SCUM!

Disgusting.
Absolutely disgusting.
The Founding Fathers would be sickened witnessing this shit.

ALSO

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

THE JEWS ARE ON THE MARCH.

WE ARE AT DEFCON 2

CONFLICT IMMINENT

MAKE SURE ALL JIMMIES ARE STORED SECURELY AND YOUR ARM IS IN THE UPRIGHT HEIL HITLER POSITION

BUCKLE UP FAGGOTS

No, its not, you fucking slimeball.

You forgot your dyke avatar.

How is making gov't the arbiter of the Second Amendment sensible? It was made as a final check against gov't tyranny.

Zimmerman's a spic, you really do enjoy spic cock huh?

bump for habbenin

We'll see if Paul Ryan continues to be a cuck

Oy Vey!

(checked)

KEK WILL NOT FAIL US

user, the male in the video is the one on the left

So you have to pay an arbitrary amount of taxes just because? Your premise is retarded and you should feel bad.

I lost it

COMMON SENSE GUN LAWS LIKE ALLOWING US TO TAKE YOUR RIGHTS AWAY BECAUSE YOU'RE ON A LIST
EVEN A GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT SYSTEM WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE IT WAS POSSIBLE TO GET OFF THE LIST

ONLY A NOGUNZ LIST WILL BE COMMON SENSE

Fucking hell gas harry reid

Someone must have the authority to expel that pack of losers from the floor, right?

Knowing the conservacucks, they'll cave like the little bitches they are. Conservatives are born to lose. It's the only waters they feel comfortable in. They get scared when the start to win and end up self-sabotaging. This is why we need right-wingers who want to push things further right, and not conservatives.

What a surprise, lots and lots of old, dumb niggers and women.

These retards have no business governing anything.

They just have to sit there. kek how do you lose to that?

Holy shit this is congress right now

They can fucking try it.

This is the high level of discourse our negro congressmen grace us with.

Yep, and this jigaboo has been speechifying in Congress for decades too.

Fucking this. I don't think just anyone should be able to get stuff like Tanks, Battleships, or RPGs, but it sure as hell should be possible.

The chimps look more comfortable squatting on the floor. Wonder how long before they start picking at each other and flinging shit.

Common sense would be to follow the constitution.

I wish I had that job. I already sit on my ass all day as it is. With a phone and some snacks I'd get so much done.

Nah. Not seeing any sense whatsoever in that policy.

wow does this badge look fake or what?

What would you expect the ID tags from some shit tier public school to look like?

Pic shouldn't look like some glamor shot or some shit. Every badge I've had the background was a solid color, not some painting.

my god, it'd be more believable as comic sans

I have seen that before. In school pictures you get the option for some inserted cheesy background like that.

Are they being paid? Why?
Although it's not like some groups couldn't send them shekels from the side.

It just pains me the one time the no fly listbwas supposedly right, even Trump flocks over to push this kind of shit.

look at the letters. They are so obviously digitally pasted on. wtf were they thinking?

I've been fiddling with the Starship Troopers style fascist voting, but with tiered citizenship.

A Conditional citizen only gets to vote on things pertaining to their county or maybe their state. Conditional citizenship is earned through land ownership or civil service (Firefighter, volunteer infrastructure maintenance, active neighborhood watch, local militia, etc.) These people get some sort of say in how their state taxes are used.

A full citizen has done federal service (Military, government work, etc) and gets to vote on national matters. Same say as conditional citizens, but they also have a say in the use of federal taxes.

Hell, if you can afford the fuel, spare parts, ammo, and are willing to invest the insane amount of time maintenance takes, I say go right ahead and buy the damned thing.

They did, you dumb nigger. You got outvoted. Democracy, bitch.

I don't love this guy, but this is a powerful line of attack we should push.

Can't wait for it to end tomorrow when the news cycle moves on to Brexit.

You can buy blackpowder weapons off Ebay.
Thus, not infringed.

Or do you consider having to pay money infringing?

At this point, I just assume Jewgel has all their twisted fetishes and backroom dealings on record and has shared it with the Obama admin. they were at the WH enough to be paying rent

Holy fuck, summerfags are retarded
he's probably a Euro too

I think you were trying to derail with some libertarian D&C but accidentally went full communist, retard. Nice try though.

What time are the results supposed to come in? I'd imagine they'll be counting well into the night.

It probably will but that won't stop them from making an all day shit fest about it for dem ratings

The point of the tax stamps is explicitly to restrict guns from the poor and middle class when they were first implemented.
Its only been inflation that made this less of an issue.

Further, the fact remains that guns are not hiend microcomputers needing extordinary manufacturing capability.
They are shitty bits of mill work made from common metals.
Asking prices of 600 + are absurd and infringing.

THat further, without a guarantee of income, then its clear you do wish for infringing.

So either a nationalized free guns program or a guaranteed income is needed to ensure access.

Bad enough they've voted him in since '96, but he sits on all sorts of committees and caucuses

huffing gasoline would spare more brain cells than listening to his gums flap.

feel free to make your own if they're so overpriced.

filtered btw

anyone have a c-span stream?

Ah so then there is no right here, its just a bit of word in the name of jewing sheckel?
Because that is your statement, an unguaranteed right is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FTMlkBifTo

You are behaving like a Semite, and that is why you are being disdained and discarded.

You are arguing the letter, vs the intent, of the law.

The law was intended to ensure defense against tyranny.

Suggesting access to black powder weapons on E-bay equates to non-infringement in the context of suggested restriction of long-guns employed by modern military groups is a disingenuously semantic argumentative strategy, which is a very Semitic trait to espouse.

You mean the shit you have to pay for an automatic? Yeah, no shit that's infringing. It's a tax to the government that doesn't even own the weapon in the first place. Regardless, that only applies to certain classes of weapons, which means it's not so much the tax itself that's infringing, but the fact that classes of weapons have these regulations in the first place.

It takes very precise equipment, specific materials, and a significant amount of training and knowledge in order to make it work properly, let alone safely. You've never held, dis-and-assed, or operated a firearm, have you son?

Lel no. But by all means, use some shitty sheet steel, random springs, and untreated pipes and see how far you get. There's no law preventing you from doing so.

You've literally never had any education regarding economics, have you? Labor, materials, tools, manufacturing overhead, skill level, tool maintenance, supply chain, supply and demand etc. etc.

See, I knew you were a fucking communist

Except nobody said anything about availability of or access to firearms. It's the right to keep and bare them if you so choose, not the right to be supplied with them. Nobody is under any obligation to supply them to you.

Again, there is no law preventing you from manufacturing a gun yourself. Explain to me how this makes the 2nd amendment unguaranteed. One has the option of compensating another person in exchange for doing that for you, but nothing is forcing that to be your only option.

Let me get this straight…

No one voted to support their stupid shit, so they want to stage this sit in to make people pay attention to them and give them another vote… Which no one will support again.

They're trying to frame this like they were denied the right to vote in the first place, and not that they failed miserably, with multiple bills, and that their complaints are unconstitutional and hyperbolic.

My point was that if it is the protection against tyranny, then paying for guns obstructs.
If paying for is required, then by the same intent black powder is fine.

Yes I do not like tax stamps.

Yes I have, and no they don't.
Or did you think guns only came out after the digital micrometer and have never been made by a drunken cossack with a dull hammer drill?

Are all much less than 600 USD.
You are being jewed and made to pay a retail asking price for it all.
I just bought a set of chromally vandaium steel wrenches with enough mass to make a pencil profile 14 inch barrel for an AR15 blank.
for 13 USD retail.
Current price of steel per tonne is 300 USD.
Plastics are much less.

Labor?
Pfft, what are you doing, hand touching all the parts?
Its because they can charge the rpice since you have few cheaper options.
Collaborative flooring, even easier when you can get somebody get kicked out over regulations.
Get your piss shit Reagonomics back into Grenada and stay there.

Ah yes, because I am pointing the flaw with calling it an ordained and recognized right from God, when you need a devil's dollar to have it.

Then it is not a right for all, but a privlege for a few, and can be abused as such.

Oh but did you not just say making a gun is oh so time intense and expensive, that compensation is a damned necessity?
So then how can i make a gun by that logic of yours?

So which is it, guns are being price jacked to keep them out of people's hands, or there is no actual guarantee for you to be able to buy a gun and consequently posses it?

Yes their retarded shitlibs. Throwing a temper tantrum is what they do when they don't get their way

who is this nigger talking in ebonix in the Capital building right now

You have the right to keep and bear arms, not the right to have the wealth of others redistributed to you in the form of free guns of your choice. If you object to the price, you can make your own. Regulations on the kinds of weapon you can own and governmental barriers to ownership like tax stamps are infringement. "The people" are white people, i.e. Americans. I don't see the problem.

They can be both. Nobody guaranteed you the access to a precision automatic high tolerance super accurate rifle. If all you can make or afford is some junk gun made drunk with a dull hammer drill, your right has been fulfilled.

Good luck turning those wrenches into a billet, threading it properly, boring out the chamber, getting the feed lips right, rifling it, and strengthening it properly.

You have plenty of cheaper options. There are plenty of guns for sale on the market that are stupid fucking cheap. You can also make your own low quality weapon that might not be safe or work very well, or alternatively, you are free to acquire the precision equipment, skill, resources, and time to make you own high quality one.

You don't. Again, you can make your own. Quality may vary, but you conceivably need no money to get yourself a firearm.

No, quality is the privilege. A shit single fire gun you made in your garage is still a gun. If you prefer a higher quality weapon and either don't want to or can't make one, you compensate someone that can. That basic concept is literally the primary reason societies exist. Also holy fuck dude do you just completely ignore spell check?.

Nobody is doing that other than the tax stamps for automatics. Gun manufacturers obviously want them in people's hands, retard. They're going to sell them at the most competitive price they can while still making a profit. Manufacturers that hike their prices to the point where people can't afford them quickly go out of business.

Right, there is no guarantee for you to be able to buy a gun. Not because there are laws preventing you from doing so, but because there are no laws requiring guns to be available for you to buy.

That cuck Ryan should redeem himself and sick the capitol police on them.

Give them some 60's nostalgia with hickory shampoo.

lol did one of them just fucking hiss at the mention of Paul Ryan?

So basically, you are saying you have a right to keep and bear arms, where somebody else says you can get the arms?
Or the supplies to make them.
I mean sure, we can discuss the fun of zip guns, but I doubt that's what people mean when discussing the 2nd.

True on that part.

And yet guns were made several times cheaper in the past, even with inflation, out of quality parts.

If I am making it myself, then what do rights matter?

A right is only good for a finished quality product, one meant to fight tyranny.
A shitty pop gun that even crack head Jill balks at is not meeting that.

So theft?
Because everything in the world has a price now and needs money.

So then we're back to the guarantee of black powder off Amazon is fine as right go, and anything above is privilege.

Right now gun manufacturers have put 3 guns in the hands of a third of the population and continue.

Then its a piss poor right as it means you may never enact it in life.
If you do not have money, then your only options become theft and beggary.
One is quite clearly against the law, the other would be considered and absurd means of activating a right.
As the destitute did exist during the Constitutional Convention,and with other language, it is clear it is not a right for Americans, but one only for those property owning 35 year old white males of moneyed status.
Which again invalidates it being handed down by God nor being universal.
It is a privilege, as with all these.

So since the dems are just saying fuck protocol could the gop start blasting music and airhorns over their gay propaganda?

count down to false flag so that they can blame republicans and say blood is on their hands

Where in America is there access neither to the USPS nor a hardware store? You can become an FFL if you don't trust those who already live around you - not that you should have to be licensed to sell guns, but it's reasonable as long as we live in a diverse society.

They had in mind weapons on par with state armies, I know. However, I doubt that they had in mind handing out "free" guns to the indigent. If they had, that would have been put into the Amendment. The existence of money is not an infringement on the right to bear arms.

We have to have respectabilitah goy

I like it.

Hopfully with the rise of trump the need to be a 'respectable' cuck dies along with the left

If I was worried about hardware and zip guns, I wouldn't bother with amendment given how easy it would be.
The importance of the amendment is as you admit, state parity weapons.
Otherwise you could be told to use your two meat hooks and be done with it all.

But they did put it in the amendment, the militia.
All able bodied males of age 16 up were militia.

Its only since 1903 when the militias were federalized into the National Guard was this lost.
Surprisingly not part of US MK2 Lee was an idiot and its rulings on everything.

and the 500K went to charity
eat it, noggins

You know this raises a good point. People whine and cry about guns like there is no tomorrow but has anyone noticed that our RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT is increasingly being stripped away?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_movement_under_United_States_law

The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA), codified at 42 USC 652(k), saw the beginning of restrictions on freedom of movement as a punishment for child support debtors.

A number of constitutional scholars and advocates for reform strongly oppose restricting the human right to travel to a person who has committed no crime, and assert that the practice violates basic constitutional rights Similarly, anyone claimed to be in arrears on child support can have certain types of vehicular driver's license revoked or suspended, severely restricting their freedom to travel. Critics point to cases where the lapse in support payments was caused by loss of employment yet the response of revoking the right to freely travel by car further impedes the ability to resume payments by limiting the ability to find employment and travel to a workplace.

The list—along with the Secondary Security Screening Selection, which tags would-be passengers for extra inspection—was created after the September 11 attacks in 2001. The No Fly List, the Selectee List and the Terrorist Watchlist were created by the administration of George W. Bush and retained by the administration of Barack Obama. U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) said in May 2010: "The no-fly list itself is one of our best lines of defense."[1] However, the list has been criticized on civil liberties and due process grounds, due in part to the potential for ethnic, religious, economic, political, or racial profiling and discrimination. It has also raised concerns about privacy and government secrecy. It has also been criticized as costly, prone to false positives, and easily defeated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Fly_List

Why does no one care or get up in arms about the fact that your right to freely travel has become increasingly regulated and at times restricted, since 9/11/01?

I'd guess that most people don't even know that Freedom of Movement is a thing. When has it EVER been brought up in the MSM?

Try spreading it and see what kinds of reactions you get.

That's the problem, I doubt anyone would care because the right to travel is something people take for granted. Your average joe doesn't fly frequently so they just accept random searches and whatnot as acceptable. Your average joe probably doesn't even travel out of state more than once a year if he isn't a trucker.

But what happens when the right to travel keeps getting restricted? What if as your state becomes increasingly shitty and as your taxes continue to go up, one day the state just tells you that you can't leave because of security reasons?

I guess the other part of the issue is that things haven't gotten bad enough to noticeably become a problem. With the exception of the people who are travel restricted due to child support of course. But how long until it becomes more than dead-beat dads getting restricted?

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!!

THIS IS NOT OVER!

House likely to reconvene momentarily (within an hour or two). My guess is a late-night passage of something sneaky and salty…

Bump for,shade

Bump because this shit is still happening.

Any updates?

Reconvened just now!

Democraps going ape, literally!

"NO BILL NO BREAK NO BILL NO BREAK…"

WHAT THE HELL, WHERE'S THE THIRTY MINUTES DEBATE?!??!?!

(C-SPAN FAGITS!)

Stream link?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2e8273S03E

these are the rules our congress made for themselves. Take it up with congress as a whole and don't pretend like it's a partisan issue.

what is this 2004? I feel like I'm in a time warp and I'm back at 4chon/b.

Is pic related? I'm not sure if you're trying to say you're frustrated about "leftists" or if you're trying to blurt out whatever is in your head in an effort to understand yourself.

as if they didn't get everything right.

You're blind if you don't see the people killing eachother, the troops mobilizing, and hear the sound of the military percussion in the background as it approaches.

I couldn't agree more.

top kek

I hope this backfires, bigly

What's the conference report?

…..

I've heard tanks actually are legal, just expensive as fuck. haven't bothered fact checking, but wouldn't be surprised tbh.

You know I wouldn't really mind them holding a proper filibuster or debate on the issue. Instead we have a bunch of retarded ELECTED officials sitting on the floor in a room filled with chairs literally singing and carrying on like a bunch of idiots.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's not an actual way to go about policy change as an elected official. This isn't congress being congress and deadlocking, it's some faggots who are attempting to ignore congressional rules and order for the sake of stealing guns from law abiding citizens.

Every single one of these fuckers need to be recalled and replaced as disgraces to the office.

1) You can sell an assault rifle as a pistol, you just take off the stock

2) But if you put a stock on a pistol its a submachine gun and you go to prison for 20 years.

This is liberal logic.

It likely will. They're just proving to everyone else that Trump is right when he said PCness and other stupidity is ruining the US. Democrats don't want debate, they want their view and only their view and only the things they support passed.

It'd make a hell of an ad: "These democrats were protesting on the house floor for a vote, the reality is they've had four votes all of which failed…do they support your America, or their America?"

Looks like they've achieved nothing but to look like fools.

But they don't want to take your guns! That's just paranoia!

The wonderful fact it is, is that Trump actually works and MAKES people work under him. If Trump really only sleeps a few hours a night, and is really in this to make a better future for Baron - they once he is in, shit will change overnight. He's 70 - he can sleep when he's dead, in 10 years from now - or 40.

yep. filibusters are historically used to delay bills from passing, was employed most frequently in the civil rights era up, besides the 21st century. mostly it's wielded as a threat.

this one seems somewhat absurd. I think the reasoning behind it was to break up the debates since nothing was getting pushed through, but it seems just like a chance for propaganda and media attention

BBBB RRRR EEEEE X X IIIII TTTTTB B R R E X X I T BBBB RRRR EEEE X I T B B R R E X X I T BBBB R R EEEEE X X IIIII T
BBBB RRRR EEEEE X X IIIII TTTTTB B R R E X X I T BBBB RRRR EEEE X I T B B R R E X X I T BBBB R R EEEEE X X IIIII T

fuck wrong thread

there's this, i'm sure there are other "tanks" of one kind or another available.
atlanticfirearms.com/component/virtuemart/shipping-rifles/1960-ferret-armored-scout-car-fv701-mk-2-3-detail.html?Itemid=0

my guess would be some rule about needing the gun disabled though.

If the barrel is less than 16 inches it is a short-barrelled rifle, which requires registration and tax.
But, yes, still fucking retarded.

Now this is the kind of good shit I love waking up to. Glad those faggots (one of them niggers has the face of yoda or some shit) only accomplished making fools of themselves.

Of course it is user, what kind of question is that

Can someone please link to what bill they are talking about? Normally when there is a legislative sperging there is a HR1234 that can be found on congress.gov. This is nice since rather than see a media slant one can go and read the bill and decide for themselves. But it seems like there congressional tards staged a sit in without any bill to refer to and only seems to talk in vague ambiguities without any real understanding of the gun laws in there own fucking states.

The point of it, though, is to keep corrupt and weak individuals out of any positions of power, or atleast to do so as much as possible.

You have a lot to learn, newfag.

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan btfo democrats
c-span.org/video/?411624-1/democratic-sitin-continues-despite-house-adjournment-july-5

Well that's a surprise

Not to hard to deal with incompetent democrat spergs. They didn't even understand their own procedure on why the cameras turned off. They don't talk about the 64 bill already introduced about guns. Just reading names, poetry, hyperbole.

I'm sad I started recording so late. The shit said by the Democrats during their pow-wow was hilarious. My favorite is the NoFlyNoBuy.

Just go search congress.gov for 'gun' and read the god.
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-resolution/694/text?q={"search":["gun"]}&resultIndex=8