22% of Bernouts will vote for Trump say (((Bloomberg)))

22% of Bernouts will vote for Trump say (((Bloomberg)))
Only 55% say they'll vote for Clinton.
Fickle commie cucks can't be trusted, of course, but this is YUGE if true.
archive.is/BULsg

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

less than that will vote Trump at election time. they've still got months to cuck themselves and rationalize voting for killary. they still won't disavow their "revolutionary leader" who has all but said the words "I endorse killary".

they will fall in line. not saying this to be defeatist. Trump still needs to reach out to them, but I have no faith that the cowards will actually stand by what they say.

A vote against hillary is a vote for Trump

keep the bernouts hating Hillary for the next 6 months

they won't bother getting up out of bed to vote for hillary

the trick is to make them apathetic

wew

trump could have been assassinated months ago and nothing would have happened. you'd be on here trying to shill for the sleeping nigger or some bullshit.

an excellent example of a trick to make them apathetic come election day

are you going to kill yourself when bernout formally endorses shilldawg?

Keep em thinking they can win third party. Any vote not for SHillary is a vote for Trump.

found the jew

I literally just heard on fox and friends 45% of bernouts are not voting for shillary.

whatever makes your little heart feel better. i see more redpilled shit coming from youtube comment sections these days. you election fags killed all real discussion.

But he wasn't assassinated was he, you stupid apathetic fuck? We aren't stuck with El Jeb! or the Sleepy Negro or the Poolboy or anyone else for that matter. I'm sick of idiots/shills/etc. like you pretending we haven't been dealt a good hand in the form of Trump.

I don't see another candidate who wants to build a wall, deport illegals, stop all-out immigration, fix fuck-huge trade deficits, and stop TPP, among other good policy points. I could go on.

If you don't vote for him you're naive as fuck tbh. Even if you don't consider voting effective or you think the (((powers that be))) will prevent him from getting power, it takes you literally no effort to go put his name in a ballot box. On the offchance that you in some way helped keep Shillary out of the White House it's worth it. Practice some Realpolitik for once.

i didnt say not to vote for him. im saying based on what i know about the zog, most likely we've got ourselves a gatekeeper to make us stop talking about civil war and shit. trump cant fix the economy without getting rid of the federal reserve and implementing a new currency exchange. all he's said is audit the fed in a tweet months ago.

someone have the total primary numbers by candidate?

what does 20-25% of Bernie support going to the Emperor look like?

or is 50-60% of the bernouts all she needs?

Oh right, sorry then m8, I misinterpreted your post. I'm hopefully optimistic that Trump knows about the Fed and plans on shutting it down, but wants to keep his cards close to his chest.

TYT actually tried to trick their Bernie viewers into supporting Hillary, by telling them that a pick of Warren as VP means Hillary is the same as Bernie.

Check video.

why would i trust anything a kike or his propaganda factories have to say?

I'd be especially weary about good news.

Remember, this 20-25% is Bernouts that expressly stated they'd vote Trump. Each of these is one vote less for Hillary and one vote more for us. Essentially two points for us.

Then there's the other 40-45% of Bernouts that just said they won't vote for Hillary. That's an extra 20-25% of them that won't vote Trump BUT also won't vote Hillary. These are essentially one point for us.

Consider as well that the majority of Hillary's lead was in the form of Superdelegates - the actual votes themselves were close.

So what this means is that out of the roughly 40% of Democrats that voted for Bernie, a quarter will switch to Trump (10% of voter base), and a further 10% won't vote for her. That's 20% of the Democrat voter base disenfranchised.

Now think about how Trump got the most votes of any Republican nominee in history, while Hillary got less than Obabo.

She's finished.

It doesn't matter. Your government is so full of communists that you'll never get them out. Once they declare martial law, all the commies will step in, there'll be a great purge and you'll now be living in the USSA.

I suggest you all get on the right side of history. I'm not even kidding

good luck showing your face in public or not living in an underground bunker if you are an open communist leader in america

This is the bad part.

Bernouts are people who would not have voted for Hillary if Bernie hadn't roused them from their sleep. Hillary could not rally these young people, so Bernie's job was to do it for her by pandering specifically to these demographics that Hillary was weak with (young white people).

You misspelled "jews".

Kekorino
We already are.

This is the angle we need really. Keeping 2 of them at home is much easier tan converting one.

I pray they're so retarded as to pick warren as vp. I can't imagine they will. Do you honestly think black and hispanic men will be motivated to vote for a double white female presidential ticket?

Words are interchangeable, you can refer to one and it means both.

After Trump's speech this morning the CNN talking heads were pushing Warren to team up with Clinton as her attack dog.

The problem is that when you anons think communist, you think "Communist," you think of open revolution, like Che or Mao or whatever. That's not their strategy. That has not been their strategy. Their strategy is to infiltrate all the important institutions and set up a shadow government. Then, when the time is right - BAM - the Communists sleeper agents take over. Once they've captured all the important institutions, everything else will fall in line. I'd be very scared if I were you. If BLM is actually able to foment what even looks like open revolution, and if Obama is able to bring in martial law (and keep the military confused), then its over this November. I'm not even kidding.

Remember, Louis XVI didn't think he was about to be beheaded either. He thought things were actually getting better. Yet, it happened.

I never said anything about what I am. This was a prediction.

There are no open communist leaders in America, retard. That's what I'm telling you.

Why not both?

checked
Don't be naive. Communists have infiltrated pretty much all the important institutions. That has been their goal since at least '70 when they realized their revolutionary strategy wouldn't work. (Though McCarthy was right in the 50s, even though he was lying about the supposed list he had)

See 'ya in November Shillary!

The main problem for them is that the military and the wast majority of male population that has any kind of military experience supports Trump.

And that is the only thing that's important. They can't enact their purge if limp wristed faggots or women do Obama's bidding.
The nigger will be curbstomped and hanged from the White House.

pic related

Fair point.

Oy vey, dose shekels!

Irrelevant. The military will be deployed to "keep the peace" while the purge happens.

They just put one of those faggots in charge of a major military branch. The purge is going to be among limp-wristed faggots. All they want to do is take the major locus(es) of power.

The problem, here, is that you don't understand how you're being controlled. They already control the media. No one will know what's happening until its too late. And, even with 30% military support, you're going to have major problems.

Think about it. If the Cartels have lists of names of Holla Forumstards and other "problem" characters, those people might even be dead before the military clamps down. Then, once that happens, the leaders already in government step up and take the reins. I've been trying to convince you faggots that Billy Kristol was a communist for five fucking years and no one would listen to me until just recently. How many other Republicans do you think are secret communists? I'll tell you: a lot

We're fucked.

Getting rid of outsourcing and immigration will fix 90% of the economy you libertarian fool. Learn some priorities.

We need to meme a pseudofact that Hillary is definitely going to win. Subtlely instil the idea that there's no need to vote.

And every other candidate has said what, about the fed? Oh yeah, nothing.

Except ron/rand? paul but he's done.

Reminder that she's been making "attack ads" against Trump that make him look good.

This is my tactic. All bernouts I meet I try to subtly demoralize by pretending to be one of them.

fucking kek

Half of bernie's supporters are hypocrites.
Who knew?

OY VEY

I can't imagine a bunch of Sunman esque niggers would get off their ass to even vote, yet alone vote for two white bitches on the same ticket. King Nigger was a different story, and all of the less niggy niggers will vote for her but I hope that the niggers as a whole are nig enough to stay home.

But how much money are they giving Killary? She doesn't need or want their votes.

Black and Hispanic men don't think they need to be pathetic m'ladiers to get pussy

Borderlands 1 was pretty fun.
Still salty that numale cuck Burch turned 2 into an SJW meme-fest.

All Trump has to do to reach the Bern-Outs is have talks about decriminalizing/legalizing weed across the nation.
He can also add in how it would boost the economy by not only weed but hemp farming.

Resistance and defectors would be the right side of history; Communism is always doomed to fail. The pretentious useful idiots at Holla Forums will end up tortured and executed, as you always are.

Of course, the most likely reality is you'll just fade into irrelevance as the right continues to rise. You'll be labeled SJWs, no one will consider your words, and you'll turn into nothing but laughing stocks.

Kilary cannot touch that topic because many of her donors are wrapped up in Big-Pharma and other industries which would be harmed by weed/hemp being legal.

You now need to compare the number of actual voters in these primaries to see the result.

protip: you are both wrong
fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf

Reminder that every Bernout voting for the god emperor instead of Shillery is a 2 point swing.

Bloomberg's in the tank for Hilary, too. They put Trump ten fucking points down in their most recent poll. Which means we can assume that that's closer to 25%-30%.

Trump would never talk about legalizing weed. It's not part of his character AND it's a very vocal group of people that don't punch their weight at the polls, lest Ron Paul would've won.

A more interesting option would be for Trump to begin talking about making college more affordable/making colleges more budget efficient and attempt to co-opt that talking point from shillary.

fun fact "robolucion" would be pretty much assume by most spanish speaking persons to refer to a revolution of stealing (robo meaning theft)

While dubs are strong, Mr. Trump is making a worker's movement out of the GOP. The blue collars that followed Sanders have no incentive to vote for Hillary "Banker Butt Licking Emilda Marcos" Clinton, the Sycophant with no fucking heart.

All it takes if one rouge sub captain.

I hope this includes reforming the curricula of publicly funded colleges to cut down on the SJW bullshit. I would love for it to be eliminated, but I also need to be realistic.

It's huge. Sanders won most of the traditional swing states and beat Clinton on her home turf in NY. If they defect in November then suddenly Trump is a clear front runner in MO, IN, MI, WI, PA, and potentially even NY and the smaller New England states. If we keep the Sanders 2020 dream alive for five more months it could swing the election.

Ohio is still problematic though.

">still believing we will vote our way out of this"
What the fucked just happened with the UK, kike?