JUNCKER HAS JUST SECURED BREXIT

express.co.uk/news/politics/682361/EU-referendum-Brussels-Jean-Claude-Juncker-David-Cameron-no-more-reform-Remain

THE POLITICALLY TONE-DEAF JUNCKER HAS JUST SAID THERE IS NO WAY TO REFORM THE EU IF THE UK VOTES TO REMAIN

EVERYONE SPREAD THIS! TWEET AND POST ON FACEBOOK

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745636031869886464
archive.is/G8O45
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745640426850422784
twitter.com/search?q=JUNCKER&src=typd
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=JUNCKER&src=typd
twitter.com/David_Cameron
theguardian.com/uk-news/scotland-blog/2016/may/12/eurosceptic-snp-voters-could-influence-eu-referendum-result-polling-data-shows
twitter.com/OpiniumResearch/status/745640872654540800
bbc.co.uk/weather/2643743?day=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I doubt that
twitter.com/britainelects

Have a bump.

Today you bongs must perform total blitzkrieg

0.4% difference, very close.

4 days ago

and turnout is way higher for brexit demographics

For the fellow Britons: Vote Brexit, but don't be disappointed it loses - you now democracy is a sham.
But do not sit idle either, revolt.

damn

kek
Why the fuck would you say that before the vote? Was Juncker drunk again?

NEW OFFICIAL POLL
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745636031869886464

Fresh today, Remaincucks in the lead unfortunately

reminder that the last polls for the scottish referendum were perfectly correct with the dks going to no. if the dks go to remain here too, that means 45/42/13 becomes 58/42, an even worse defeat than the snp had.

and this would become 53/47, a defeat, but better than the scottish referendum.

He's a technocrat, he doesn't need any kind of political ability.

Also, as a technocrat, he'd probably rig this referendum…

GOOD LUCK, BONGS

t. Canada

(((Polls))).

Public mandate so if the referendum loses he can claim it;s defeat means there is no public mandate for further renegotiation.

How official is official. Because at 50% it looks like you lost already

I honestly cannot believe there are people in Britain retarded enough to want to remain in the fucking EU. Christ how far we've fallen.

This desu.

I think there is a strong chance for leave winning the votes. It is one thing to tell you vote for something in a poll versus actually going in a voting booth. The leave campaign seems to be more interested in what they are doing. How many people will go and vote for the status quo? I doubt many will.

The real problem is if they will fake the results like in Austria.

What the actual fuck.

I think those 17% need to change party

The Referendum is tomorrow which means it will not have any effect since it would take too long to spread.

see

oyy veyyy (((EuropeElects)))

NEW POLL BY OPINIUM
WEW LADS
archive.is/G8O45
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745640426850422784

see

Surveymonkey is an unofficial, socialmediasphere- weighted poll. That means the young, left, and cucks are more likely to see/vote in it.

Opinium is more reliable and uses appropriate statistical analysis

Nobody cares though.
I'm not saying we shouldn't but the normalfaggots are too fucking retarded to understand that kind of stuff.
Just convince them by being even more scary than that as you would with child.

I'm the same user m8, that's why I posted wew lads

fuck

To be very honest with you, I don't think Brexit will happen….

BUT

at the same time I'm 100% sure the EU is finished already. It's just a matter of time until it dissolves like the Soviet Union did.

Do they even know what UKIP stands for?

this, shit will probably stir in Greece or Bulgaria to start the collapse of the EU if Brexit fails.

Isn't the Italian economy on the verge of getting BTFO too? I'm surprised the Leave campaign never brought it up. People don't give a shit about minnow countries but if you mention a "big" country like Italy then people might have paid attention

It's honestly just another reason why democracy is fucking stupid.

not even joking

god i hate that people so much

I'm thinking Netherlands or Denmark. I believe the Danes have already announced they want a vote as well.

Either way, multiply those vote demands and watch the whole rotten structure crumble down in real time.

twitter.com/search?q=JUNCKER&src=typd

RETWEET ALL THE TWEETS ABOUT NO REFORM!!!!

DO IT NOW IT'S OUR LAST CHANCE!

Can't make this shit up.

The polls is utter dog shit lad, its only 1% remain for ukip and i assume those votes were bants. The 100% remain for the SNP is also shite, 1/3 SNP MEMBERS say they will vote leave. I also assume the labour figure is wrong as well. I'd believe the green one.

the whole Mediterranean region Europe is getting assraped by niggers and the EU.

uh oh

As trump has showed us you can safely add +30 to polls on bad got things

source or GTFO

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=JUNCKER&src=typd

RETWEET EVERYTHING ABOUT 'NO REFORM IF WE REMAIN'

YOU MUST DO IT NOW, NO SHITPOSTING - THIS IS THE LAST DAY

the vote is tomorrow, we will see.

I don't have a twatter, also what is Mr. Slippery going to say? twitter.com/David_Cameron

dubs of truth

kek is with us tbh

theguardian.com/uk-news/scotland-blog/2016/may/12/eurosceptic-snp-voters-could-influence-eu-referendum-result-polling-data-shows

Can't find the poll for voting tendencies, was back in March it was released.

twitter.com/OpiniumResearch/status/745640872654540800
keep tweeting lads

makes me wonder

is that just kikish bragging because he thinks he already won or is it possibly a kind of guilty conscience kicking in the last minute?

He thinks he won and he wants to punish UK. That's how I see it.

Britain Elects [email protected]/* */ 2m2 minutes ago

Using methodology applied to the previous TNS poll (likely voters) gives Leave a 7pt lead. New methodology (and all voters) Leave lead by 2.
View conversation
26 retweets 8 likes
Britain Elects [email protected]/* */ 4m4 minutes ago

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42%
Leave: 49%
(via TNS / 16 - 22 Jun)
Prev. methodology (likely voters)
View conversation
124 retweets 47 likes
Britain Elects [email protected]/* */ 7m7 minutes ago

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 41% (+1)
Leave: 43% (-4)
(via TNS, online / 16 - 22 Jun)

Likely voters could hopefully win this for us. Let's hope it's thunderstorms in London and Scotland.

Kek strikes again.

bbc.co.uk/weather/2643743?day=1

wtf is this email protected thing?

the Brits will cuck themselves yet again

Wasn't David Icke chairman of The green party once?

Spread this.

That's without Undecideds. Sadly the undecideds will go 60-40 for Remain, causing a narrow loss.

That would be great. I suspect the Danes would be more likely to vote out than the Brits, since the Brits are by nature pretty complacement to the status quo.

it's more about keeping things tidy, in the right order. some kind of nationwide OCD/autism like thing and the natural understanding of hierarchy that only can be found in fascist and monarchical societies .
ironic that the things that made the brits able to conquer the world might also cause their downfall

Hmm, that makes sense.

I agree it's not secured at all, but
UPDATE
Notice that with likely voters the advantage is larger

Juncker's arrogance

Whew, what a coincidence.

Ha-ha…hah.

Amirite, fellow goyim?

S-stop.

My dick can only get so erect.

Maybe this hell will finally end.

Can you feel it anons? Wake up Friday morning to a free Britain.

French here.
Please do brits, nuke it all.

I have my own personal reason; Airbus Industry getting the German treatment. Fuck germany, fuck the EU.

Be quiet shill. If the (((referendum))) is lost, it will have been stolen by the kikes murdering one of their own among other shenanigans.

It will only be if the brits do not then take their freedom that they will have cucked themselves.

The vote is only a good faith gesture before the real game begins.

EU IS FINISHED

Even if the EU wins, the whole system falls apart.
Jews have proven themselves time and time again to be expert manipulators but HORRIBLE leaders.
The 2nd nazi regime will be born in Europe due to jew interference in their affairs, and thats a good thing.

I would have much more faith in this if I had not seen Holla Forums last week being all like
when that traitor got what she deserved

Jews are amazing calculators in every sense of the word, but they're also fucking retarded.

You know how they push for mass Muslim immigration to Europe to distract them from Israel and just fuck shit up in general?

Well, they fail to consider that no group of people hates Jews as much as the Muslims do.
When the Abduls gain enough influence over the powerful countries in Europe, they would turn Israel into a fucking sea of trinitite.

people actually believe that shit.

boy, you should really get a grasp on islam and how it is structured. . then you'll eventually realize that it's really #notallmuslims. the higher up ranks are muchmore vile and kikefriendly than the average jihadi-shitstain

If Israel stopped getting support from the US today, it wouldn't last 20 years.

Kikes are much more scared of whites becoming gaining race conscience than of moslems.

How are we looking, from a non-Brit

of course not. zionists are a joke without their big, bad, brainless bully.

It's the rootless, internationalist, open border scum that is really dangerous. actually it's them who are responsible for the zionists/israel getting funding. it's a temporary safe haven

The ones in power proabably are in bed with them but I would consider the average Muslim to be redpiled atleast on the topic of Jews.
The Quran calls the jews a broken people,mentions that they are materialistic to an extreme degree and explains that they are the source of all evil.

is what that sentence was supposed to be

seemingly contradictory statements one after the other? Why do you niggers underestimate the kikes so much?

for now. as soon as the EU becomes the official enemy it will be an early stage Holla Forums like minority among the mudslimes screaming "the yews". history repeats itself

They are aware of it, but too stupid to do anything about it, even with their awareness. I think that if the Jews subverted us they can easily subvert Muslims. Whites had genetic altruism, and Muslims have the opposite – a faith-wide hatred of Jews. That can be used against them just like the altruism was against Whites.

You should inform yourself about how kikes were treated by muslims before Israel.
In the same ways that jews see muslims as a way to reach their goals, the muslims at the top also see kikes as a way to reach their goals.

An addendum: Consider also that Hitler's party was also undone by this ultimately. He didn't hate Jews enough to systematically kill all of them but the Jews managed to convince everyone else that he indeed was. I would not be surprised at all if the same thing happened to Muslims. They have a lot more Muslims around than Germans, though, might be interesting to see how that ends up happening, if it does. Oh, if only I were a God so I could just examine existence in spectator mode.

You people keep thinking bureaucracy will save you.

You're all going to die if you keep this up.

very bad lad

It's over, we've lost.

Tomorrow is the big day, do not disappoint ! When will we get the results though ? And how is the vote counting done ?

WEW LADS

It's not over until the Fat Lady signs you cockmongler.

BREXIT NOW!
FIGHT. WIN!

Goddamn I loved that show.

The more I watched the show the staler it got. Essentially the french became even more comically evil like 3rd movie in.

I cannot stand ham fisting the bad guys. "It's not enough they are at war now the french commander is openly allowing rape oh my god how evil!!!"

First two or three are solid though.

As a dane, I daily experience a general resentment towards EU. People mostly just want the trade deal, nothing more.

My Swedish colleagues, however, LOVE the ((EU)).

Guess there is no chance of a glorious Kalmar Union.

Oy vey goim.
Be sure that we…
That some ballot will go missing all spread across the country, and Britain will remain with a 0.1% lead.

Revolt with what?
A 10p flumps packet and a rolled up Sunday sport to bop the enemy on the head?

You brits don't have the arms or the leader to make England great again.

Have you studied the 12 plancks of the communist manifesto and realised that England is a communist country under corrupt banker and child fucker control?

So you keep the disaster that is England out of Europe. Then what?

What are you going to do about the flooding problems, the paki problem, the finance problems, and the fact that the country is run by sicko child fuckers at every turn?

If leaving the EU is step 1, then what is step 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8?

Who will execute your next 7 steps?
How will you move forward without arms and organisation and a leader, and 100 different cameras monitoring you?

You didn't think this through did you?

You'll just be glad to secure the leave vote and then open a pack of Walker's crisps with a pint won't you?

Bump

If it's this "close" then jews win, will not exit, (((they'll))) put out rigged results with ample cover.

The Danes also have a pretty strong right wing, much stronger than the UK for sure.

Not everyone of us, dane. Sadly however, majority seems to love the EU. Disgusting if you ask me.

It's not contradictory. Think about it this way…

If your girlfriend said "Hey, let's take a vote… should I fuck a black guy?"

Let's say you vote, 1 vote yes from her, 1 vote no from you. The referendum doesn't pass.

Would you say that your relationship would be good after that, or do you think it would slowly deteriorate into nothing from that point on?

Well you know what's in order then. Push for the purge of every UKIP member that votes remain from the party. If they don't want Britain's independence, there is no reason for them to be there. At least raise the prospect of kicking them out over this.

I think my Twatter got ShadowShoahd. I can't see my tweets in the live feed.

FUCKING YES IT WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE LEAVERS ARE ALWAYS A LITTLE BIT AFRAID TO SAY YES IN POLLS

RULE BRITANNIA

I'm wondering how some brits still think they should stay.

ALL HAIL BRITTANIA

I'd take that over Juncker.

I mean, yeah.

The west has been so pathetic lately.

I fucking hate this place sometimes.

#BREXIT

Seems legit :^^^^^)

Remember when Trump had "absolutely no chance at winning", and he won by a land slide?

These polls are always fabricated to manipulate public opinion.

(checked)
That is the ultimate comfy dream,isn't it?