Expat AMA

ITT ask an American living in a low tier Chinese city anything. Been here for 8 months so I can give pretty good answers to just about anything.

how's the sex?

I've only had one steady girlfriend here so far and sadly it didn't work out, but the sex with her was fantastic. She was way more proactive than any American girl I've been with, she wanted to fuck constantly, sometimes she would keep me up half the night because she would want it again and again. She fit the old cliche 'lady in the streets freak in the sheets' quite well, and from what I've heard from other expats this is surprisingly common. Chinese girls have a big sexual appetite, but they super shy about it, they don't show it until you get to the bedroom.

While I've been single I've been to a lot of bath houses too, shits fantastic, for about 3-400 RMB (about $60) you can get a suck and fuck from a 7 or 8/10 no problem and they're usually super friendly and fun to talk to, a lot of that is probably because I have a white face though and I'm different from their usual clientele.

Would you be willing to travel to the Phillipines and burn down a pigfarm? Please.

Haven't had any experience with that specifically yet but I can tell you thats basically irrelevant by responding "what cops?" I barely ever see Chinese police, no one here gives a fuck about dumb petty shit that aunt betties call the cops over in the US. Plus it really seems like the rime rate per capita is surprisingly low.

that's not as cheap as I would have thought tbh

Actually funny story I just remembered about police here. To be fair I wasn't actually present for this, but it came from another expat here who is a close friend of mine. He told me he was at a bar we frequent and the cops showed up to talk to the owner about something and he literally got into a small shoving match with the cop he was talking to when they got pissy, yelled at eachother in chinese and shit and then the cops just left. Funny shit. You can imagine what would happen to you if you shoved a cop in the US, lmao

You can get it for cheaper, like 100 ($15), but the girl is gonna be less attractive and the venue will be more questionable. I'm talking about cream of the crop, since I can easily afford it.

I should specify, it was the chinese owner, not my friend, that shoved the cop, sorry.

they probably came back later and torched the place

Heh, well that was months ago and its still standing and the owner is still there, so those are good signs.

Why would you want to be in China lmao

tl;dr
Skimmed it, sounds like a typical babby mode first worlder expat who cant handle the culture shock to me. I've had very few problems living here but I'm also not a huge bitch.

how can you tell them apart?

Are you working there or did you save before you went? What skillsets will let you live a good life over there?

A stupid question about mandarin: if you're reading something and you see a character you don't know, how do you look it up?

Fuck off retard, you don't have to do business with those slippery kikes.

I want to travel to china, but don't speak shit for chinese. Is it possible to hire a personal translator for a few days and haul them around for me? Is it even necessary? How much would it cost, USD, do you figure?

Just learn Mandarin. I know tonal languages are difficult but if you're dedicated enough you can be conversational in months. You'll improve fast once you're actually talking to chinks. **Try practicing in Chinese restaurants. Underrated way to practice.

How sick will you get from eating the street food?

White men live like kings in China.

I like street food though

I didn't say anything bad about street food.

Chinese have a reputation for being shady and cutting corners, why do you think that gutter oil would only be used by "three dollar street food"?

I'm not going to eat at some place that looks like pajeet went to town on it

You realize it's only cheap in American dollars right? Expensive shit in China is always cheap in US dollars.

Sure, but can you answer the question? In certain places in the world you have to be very careful about what you put in your facehole lest you spend a week vooping

OP died. Must have been all that gutter oil.

I loled about what hes bitching about
'muh forklifts'
When you contract out a job you make sure they have the proper equipment and its model or you provide it as part of a bid.

This guy is just an idiot which is why they fucked him over.

Go learn mandrin just dont be a retard.