It is not enough to defeat SJWs. They must be cured of their pathogy

When I first read 1984 I was horrified at the way Winston was treated. He was not merely dissapeared and killed, as in the old Stalin-style totalitarians.

Rather, he was systematically broken and then re-built as a true believer in the opposite doctrines he held. Only when he had finally become "pure" could he be liquidated.

This is horrible when you imagine SJWs doing it to normies and Holla Forumslacks, but it becomes glorious when you turn the tables. We don't punish SJWs. We cure them.

Below I will try to insert some quotes from the book that illustrate this philosophy.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/12/09/study-on-twins-suggests-our-political-beliefs-may-be-hard-wired/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first thing you have to understand is that in this place there are no martyrdoms. You have read of the religious persecution of the past. In the Middle Ages there was the Inquisition. It was a failure. It set out to eradicate heresy, and ended by perpetuating it. For every heretic it burned at the stake, thousands of others rose up. Why was that? Because the Inquisition killed its enemies in the open, and killed them while they were still unrepentant: in fact, it killed them because they were unrepentant. Men were dying because they would not abandon their true beliefs. Naturally all the glory belonged to the victim and all the shame to the Inquisitor who burned him. Later, in the twentieth century, there were the totalitarians, as they were called. There were the German Nazis and the Russian Communists. The Russians persecuted heresy more cruelly than the Inquisition had done. And they imagined that they had learned from the mistakes of the past; they knew, at any rate, that one must not make martyrs. Before they exposed their victims to public trial, they deliberately set themselves to destroy their dignity. They wore them down by torture and solitude until they were despicable, cringing wretches, confessing whatever was put into their mouths, covering themselves with abuse, accusing and sheltering behind one another, whimpering for mercy. And yet after only a few years the same thing had happened over again. The dead men had become martyrs and their degradation was forgotten. Once again, why was it? In the first place, because the confessions that they had made were obviously extorted and untrue. We do not make mistakes of that kind. All the confessions that are uttered here are true. We make them true. And above all we do not allow the dead to rise up against us. You must stop imagining that posterity will vindicate you, Winston. Posterity will never hear of you. You will be lifted clean out from the stream of history. We shall turn you into gas and pour you into the stratosphere. Nothing will remain of you; not a name in a register, not a memory in a living brain. You will be annihilated in the past as well as in the future. You will never have existed.'

Then why bother to torture me? thought Winston, with a momentary bitterness. O'Brien checked his step as though Winston had uttered the thought aloud. His large ugly face came nearer, with the eyes a little narrowed.

'You are thinking,' he said, 'that since we intend to destroy you utterly, so that nothing that you say or do can make the smallest difference in that case, why do we go to the trouble ofinterrogating you first? That is what you were thinking, was it not?'

'Yes,' said Winston.

O'Brien subiled slightly. 'You are a flaw in the pattern, Winston. You are a stain that must be wiped out. Did I not tell you just now that we are different from the persecutors of the past? We are not content with negative obedience, nor even with the most abject submission. When finally you surrender to us, it must be of your own free will. We do not destroy the heretic because he resists us: so long as he resists us we never destroy him. We convert him, we capture his inner mind, we reshape him. We burn all evil and all illusion out of him; we bring him over to our side, not in appearance, but genuinely, heart and soul. We make him one of ourselves before we kill him. It is intolerable to us that an erroneous thought should exist anywhere in the world, however secret and powerless it may be. Even in the instant of death we cannot permit any deviation. In the old days the heretic walked to the stake still a heretic, proclaiming his heresy, exulting in it. Even the victim of the Russian purges could carry rebellion locked up in his skull as he walked down the passage waiting for the bullet. But we make the brain perfect before we blow it out. The command of the old despotisms was "Thou shalt not". The command of the totalitarians was "Thou shalt". Our command is " Thou art". No one whom we bring to this place ever stands out against us. Everyone is washed clean. Even those three miserable traitors in whose innocence you once believed…in the end we broke them down. I took part in their interrogation myself I saw them gradually worn down, whimpering, grovelling, weeping - and in the end it was not with pain or fear, only with penitence. By the time we had finished with them they were only the shells of men. There was nothing left in them except sorrow for what they had done, and love of Big Brother. It was touching to see how they loved him. They begged to be shot quickly, so that they could die while their minds were still clean.'

Let me note that Orwell takes this line of thought to extremes of execution. I do not advocate execution or torture. Merely that SJWs be CURED OF THEIR LEFTIST SICKNESS and CONVERTED.

In other words, they should be treated not as "enemies" but rather as mental patients with curable pathologies who will one day see the truth the way we do.

The doesn't involve counter-brainwashing and similar cult-recruitment tactics? Good luck. There is an industry built around this kind of thing because it's such a lengthy and difficult process.

Why not seek to find a more humane way of achieving the same goals? These are barbaric leftist tactics, but it is worth exploring how they can be used on the right, what the limits of morality are, and how to do it more smoothly and ethically.

The truth is on our side. We are attempting to cure pathologies for real, rather than implanting them like the left does. The left worships the sick, the twisted, and the unnatural. Our reverence is for the strong, the true, the enduring, the valuable. Right there we have a big advantage. I don't think it's hopeless to imagine we can cure the cucks without stopping to their level of torture and cruelty.

Curing leftist sickness is easier said than done. We're talking people who have underdeveloped amygdalas and toxoplasmosis parasites affecting their behaviour. They're biologically different from normal healthy humans.

Not possible for most I am afraid, there is a good deal of evidence which suggests a large genetic/epigenetic component to being predisposed to a particular political ideology.

In a sense, you can take the marxist traitor out of communism but you cant take the communism out of the marxist traitor, its in his very DNA and he passes this predisposition onto his children.

Agreed, it CAN be done.

You can look up deprogramming and exit counseling books if you want to see how the professionals do it. Apparently exit counseling is the peaceful way.

Personally I'm skeptical that it is possible with the millenials. In previous times, deprogramming worked because the victims had families to go back to. Now, family bonds are almost nonexistent and since security and inclusion are what they desire, they will fall back into the same trap.

Unless you are proposing to provide the surrogate 'family'. In which case, isn't that basically a cult?

Call me unrefined but I think it would be more ethical, less controversial and more vindicating if we just shot them at the back of their skulls like their papa-Stalin would.

defeating them is the cure

through the fire they will grow stronger

too many of them are white girls, so we can't do that

they must be put to use making babies

What the fuck would posess you to quote 1984?

You cure cultists with a bullet, OP

Nothing else works, NOTHING

Wow that's remarkable user. Good for her. Probably 1 in 1'000 though.

IMHO, the reason Winston was 'cured' before he was killed is that a person's beliefs and thinking patterns follow a person from one lifetime to the next, this being borne out in reincarnation research. The elite seem to know this.

Developing methods to deprogram SJW's is an imperative. Some will only learn by living under the control of those for whom they their hearts bleed. Others will be introduced to the natural way, and recognize that it just makes sense.

This
Leftists have proven that they can't be cured of their own rancid corrupted subjectivity even after they've been exposed to correct information. The only cure for most of them is death. They should be thrown from helicopters Pinochet style!

This is the easiest way to go about it. Doing it to my future wife now, dick is the ultimate carrot AND stick. I won't say she was near tumblr-tard level, but she is certainly heavy blue pilled. However, after a few poundings into a quivering hot mess she is incredibly attached to me, susceptible to persuasion, and fearful of disappointing me.
Get them young, get them virgin, and the sin of their ideals can be purged quite easily.

I went to AA to get sober and stopped going back after a year when I knew I could handle it on my own. I send my kids to Catholic school for similar reasons.

Cults are useful lad, but never get too entrenched in them. SJWs are literally and figuratively alcoholics.

I made one girl squirt and she stalked me for six months after we broke up.

Orgasmic therapy works.

this, thought the same. ironic sincethe party suposedly rejected metaphysics

why are you lying on an anonymous tibetan shadow puppetry folk faire?

It's pretty stupid to be quite honest. As long as you can make people believe that there are no martyrs, or that the heretic was wrong, you win. You don't need to cure them at all. In our case, I would prefer to destroy the heretic and those who would follow them, so to speak. If you want any evidence for the former claim look at how many politicians are outright assassinated by the democrats and (((Elites))) and nothing happens. They are not changed or tortured, it's just that people don't know.

The only cure for such a pathology is a bullet.

Why waste resources on trying to 'educate' human trash. Sjw men will die and the women will become sex slaves

Well..nice idea..but seriously it should be done by anyone besides White Nationalists.

It would seem to me that "curing" the lefties is a very inefficient solution.

They became leftists because they were weak. They stayed leftists because they stayed weak.

You're suggesting we not only spare traitors, but also waste even more resources on them than we already have, even when we've lost friends and family to the plague that they are.

user, it's either bullet to the head, or a lifetime of forced labour (after being neutered, of course).

There is no cure for leftism except harsh reality, and most won't face it. They swing which ever way the crowd and their leaders blow. Don't bother. RWDS for public cases, deportation for random lefties who won't give up their delusions.

Without proof of her being a good girl now, she has done infinitely more damage as the dykey cunt. And that is assuming there is any truth behind. And that she isn't still a cunt who just has a sugar daddy. And that she wouldn't betray him in a heartbeat.

If you've ever seen women on the right, reasonable ones, they only stay where they are as long as they are KEPT there. As soon as man doesn't have a firm grip on her and enough guys get thirsty, telling her what a special snowflake she is, she will go down the feminist path and end up in sjw-land.

And who the fuck would want to have kids with a chick who said all the nasty shit she did?

Way to go. You fucked a girl who pissed herself.

No, that won't work. leftism is genetic.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/12/09/study-on-twins-suggests-our-political-beliefs-may-be-hard-wired/

high-status people are right wing because we want the fit to be able to reach their full potential as we did, and we dislike our accomplishments being destroyed out of jealousy

low-status people are leftists because collectivist behavior promises them the rewards of high achievement or genetic fitness

muh tabula rasa

your argument is categorically, provably false