Alcoholism

I need to stop drinking. Any ideas?
Memory loses and aggressivity is becoming unbearable, and thanks to yesterday night, I might be kicked out of dormitory, which will complicate my life a lot.

Just stop buying alcohol, fucktard.

You can try not drinking. As well as changing stuff in your life, environment.

This is the simplest, most direct solution.

Drinking pussy juice from little girls.

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy."

-Ben Franklin

Avoid situations you would normally drink for the next month, after that you should have no problem being around booze without drinking provided you aren't a weak willed faggot.

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes."

-Oscar Wilde

Abraham Lincoln
“I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.”

-Abraham Lincoln

these

“Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!”

-Martin Luther

MUUAAAAAAAH
"The french champagne has always been celebrated by it's excellence"

-Orson Welles

“Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.”

-Mark Twain

Wouldn't it be great if god just made the world good enough so that people could be happy without booze.

I think I saw this written above a beachside bar in the carribean somewhere.

well, suicide is the best option in my opinion.

Try think about it op - why are you started drinking?

Is its because you are bored - find any hobby, If its because are you unhappy - try find happines in everyday things. If its because you are cold - just buy fuckin heater.

Damn, iam maybe alcoholic too, but i never drink stronger drinks (brandy, whisky, vodka, etc) alone. Beer (1-5 0,5l bottles) must be enough to kill lonelines.

Smoke weed,fgt. Next time you want a beer get so high that you can't walk over to the fridge.

worlds created by God: over 6,000,000

worlds created by you: 0

Whats your point?

urge to tip my fedora intensifies

that it's easy to criticize

Try switching to less harmful substances like lsd, weed and mdma.

I suggest fap

How much do you drink user?

Yes it is, that doesn't make me wrong.

Fucking stop it.

checked

Thank you, best advices in thread.

Well, I can a lot. I don't really know, I usually do not remember how much do I drink