Univison: Orlando shooter is gay, confirmed by "ex-lover"

OMAR MATEEN IS GAY AND HIS WIFE KNEW

From NYDN article:

Omar Mateen, the deranged Muslim shooter behind the massacre, held a grudge against Latino men he met at the popular gay club because he felt used by them, the man told the network. “I’ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism,” the man told Univision Noticias anchor Maria Elena Salinas in an exclusive interview on Tuesday. “In my opinion he did it for revenge.”

“He (Omar) was terrified that he was infected,” he said. “I asked him, ‘Did you do a test?’ Yes. He went to the pharmacy and did the test … it came out negative but it doesn’t come out right away. It takes 4, 5 months.

“When I asked him what he was going to do now, his answer was, ‘I’m going to make them pay for what they did to me,’” he added.

From Univision article:

He said he believed Mateen's second wife knew he frequented gay bars and that his marriage was a smoke screen to hide that he was "100 percent" gay

archive.is/BF7IH
archive.is/m1kCN
archive.is/KHOOo

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BF7IH
archive.is/SDlG1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So the meme came true?

Yeah, I don't believe it.

That or (((they))) are trying to push the topic away from radical islamists in order to make it more about gun control.

Media narrative to make it not about islam continues

This.
>The attack had nothing to do with the Religion of Peace, you bigots! In fact, he did it because he was uncomfortable being gay, which, when you think about it, makes it your fault for being so intolerant and bigoted!

Is this a sandnigger psyop to blame internalized homophobia?

Yep.
SEEEE its not about Radical Islam.
SEEEE
He was a closeted homosexual because he couldnt be himself because of Christians and Republicans
SOOO you are the bad people and were gonna take your guns.

The homo spic looks like he has prostetic makeup on his face. Fake chin/cheeks etc.

Anyone else notice?

He was taking faggy selfie pics all the time. Of course he's gay. And moslem.

Both demographics are mentally unstable.

The worst part is, Univision covered the man's face when they did the interview to hide his identity. It makes this news even less believable than it already is.

Univision did it intentionally to cover his identity

I wonder if this would happen if I grabbed a 249 and maintained a roman salute as I marched through a synagogue firing until my wrist tendons burst and then one of you faggots called the news and claimed we were secretly trading doody stains together.

Oh and a wig.

POZ LOADSSSS

Isn’t plowing dude ass a big part of Islam?

Checked SS n' kekked

Yeah but only in a manly tough guy sort of way

Only a sissy queer would be afraid to assert his dominance by fucking a guy in the ass

Or sucking a guy's dick

Or sucking several guys' dicks at once after swordfighting each of them

Yep.

He was (or is, probably living in tel aviv now) an actor with a history in making non-convincing propaganda. Keep believing your andersen cooper greenscreen state television updates though, not like it's a cancerous embarrassment to this board or anything.

He was seen at the club by quite a number of people in the past. I'm not sure why you're trying to D&C.

He can be both. Homosex is more of a rule than an exception in Mudslime culture.

Gay man is so disgusted with homo culture that he goes on a killing spree at a gay club.

he got aids there and went back to get revenge

I thought it was mainly goat ass but I'm sure Mohammed wouldn't care.

Dude check the fucking eyes, thats actually Omar Mateen in fucking old man make up.

The jews are just having fun with us now, its insulting how fake the whole show is.

He claimed he was part of Hezbollah and ISIS, even they're from different branches of Islam and at war with each-other.

Seems like he might have really used it as a cover for his faggotry, but he still ensured Trump the election.

THIS

WEW FUCKING LAD

Alright guys, here's our take.

CLINTON "WITNESS" THROWS GAYS UNDER THE BUS FOR MUSLIMS

GOT IT?

meme it

KEK CONFIRMED MUDSLIME TERRORIST FAGGOT

FAKE AND GAY

Did anyone else notice that they called it an "automatic" rifle in this paper?

archive.is/BF7IH

Whelp, boys… I'm just not really sure which to believe

This is even better, (if it's even true) because it shows that islam turns people insane and hates gays even more, so normies will hate islam even more.

Oh wait, I forgot normies will just skip the logic and say "the atmosphere of gay hatred created by white males blah blah blah forced him to do this"

Why can it not be both?

A combination of homosexual feelings and radical islam would make a lot of sense to me.

Dude was a muslim, also had strong homosexual feelings. As he became radicalised, he had a choice to either try and stop being gay or stop being muslim.

He chose the former, but rather than looking inside himself, he decided to "deal with" te problem externally.

It even explains why he chose a gay nightclub over any other location a terrorist might hit.

Only two blah's. How do you think narcoleptics, might feel? They'd struggle to type more than two blah's before the lazy fuckers dozed off.

He did it because he's Muslim, bottom line. He's not a fag.

The gay-version reinforced the idea that gay's are diseased and spread sickness.

The ISIS-version besmirches Islam.

The truth is that he was a gay ISIS supporter who had self-contempt.

double win for Holla Forums

Sup Bibi. Did bubeleh get you anything for father's day?

Double win for Israel, faggots and SJWs. Next time when the patsy is white 'racist' again you can pat niggers on the back for their big win.

Intersectionality is backfiring hard here.

Why should I have a problem with a false flag that works in favour of my interests? This can easily be used to turn libcucks against shitskins, maybe it is a false flag, it doesn't matter we can still take advantage of it.

Muslim Manlove Thursdays be real niggers

I guess you're one of the slower goyim

Keep your head in the sand, faggots

Because it's jew tactics for the benefit of jews. If that's okay, if jews do it so why shouldn't goys, where does your train of logic stop? Was keeping Libya away from the gold standard and pushing in IMF fiat currency okay because, hey it fucks with muslims? The NDAA okay, you can be surveiled and your constitutional rights stripped because, hey it fucks with muslims too? Why not just stop the next jew you see on the street, pull his dick out and start sucking it right there, that would trigger THE SHIT out of those muslims. You're not even throwing the baby out with the bathwater, you're aborting the baby and dumping the water over your own head.

Yeah dude totally. Drop some truth bombs about Muzzie terrorists to the normies. After you use this incident as an example show them re-runs of 24. Jack Bauer keepin' Merica safe from those evil terrorists that hate us for our freedoms and shit.

Normies have zero exposure to the fact that Muslims are terrorists and hate Jews and Gays. For that fact alone we need to stand with Israel and remove these cockroaches from the world.

We need to go full attack mode on muzzies from now on. The jew thing was a total distraction!

I'll get the truth bombs ready. Some real edgy redpilled Hollywood studios and main stream media outlets have been brave enough to give us the resources we need. brb.

holy kek

this. Where did this "they government doesn't use muslims as patsies" meme come from. How fucking gay and bluepilled are you to believe that the government doesn't have an interest in pushing the radical islam narrative? Do you faggots actually believe that kebab took down the towers? Lol, you little niggaz don't even know

lolwut

I think the little niggas are regurgitating that "argument" from Mike Enoch of The Daily Shoah. He has said that exact same line many times on the show.

"Why say it's a false flag when it helps your narrative?"

That whole post was sarcasm. I thought i layed on thick enough to be obvious. No?

Fuck that guy. I remember when he pulled that shit months ago with Anglin on the show. Both those faggots keep quiet whenever SHTF. Fucking autistic pleb viewers don't think for themselves.

thats a load fermenting kosher food garbage if I ever heard one. That's literally being no better then kikebart.

Anglin and The Daily Shoah faggots are too scared to sound "fringe"

Like lets be honest. I'm certain that like 90 percent of you (((Alt-righters))) were hardcore conspiracy theorists like myself.

Was the conspiracy world drenched in kike disinfo bullshit? Of coarse.

Did the Jews do 9/11 and do Jews use fasleflags to further their own agenda? No fucking shit

mostly they only fuck little boy asses

if they do fuck another man in the ass, the receiver is a filthy sinner who will shortly be executed

I'm going to listen to this weeks show and see if he trots that line out again. I bet he did.

He's also 100% supports the official 911 story. Other than that he's really interesting and knowledgable about the JQ.

Anglin does think Jews in the gov't/Israel did 911. Other than that he supports the official narrative in every other terrorist attack.

I listen to them from time to time but I honestly didn't know that. Pretty dissappointing tbh

This.

Access to women in the muslim world is strictly controlled using various methods.

In Afghanistan dowries can run into the tens of thousands of dollars.

Say Omar the up and coming 18 year old goatherd wants to marry 12 year old Miriam. He's making a dollar a day and Miriam's family wants a $20,000 dowry.

Omar is shit out of luck and will only get to jack off or fuck other young men in the same boat as himself. Once he moves up the ladder he can get in on the bacha bazi action.

This is why you see 60 year old men marrying 12 year old girls in Afghanistan. They're the only ones who can afford it.

In Iraq they still marry young but not to the extent of Afghanistan. However it's still a tribal affair requiring her family's approval and often a fat dowry. Once again leading to desperate men fucking other men.

Homos are endemic in those cultures.

Jews desperate to attack Syria thread

It's good you dumb kike tools are out redpilling normies and liberals against those anti semetic and homophobic Muslims. Maybe they will be more supportive of the war now. Good job! Good effort!

archive.is/SDlG1

Nice evidence. Fuck this is reaching. Does anyone actually believe this garbage?

U mad mehemet?

This is most likely a diversion to move the spotlight away from Islam (something very hard to do considered he yelled Alahu Akbar as he went full moonman on the faggots and the fact that he pledged his loyalty to ISIS to the 911 operator)
you can bet your ass some femitard is making up some bullshit excuse to blame this on "toxic masculinity" and "gun culture" to move the spot light away from the Quaran

Syria is pretty much a cleanup job for them the real roadblack atm is Iran.

His ex wife was on TV saying that he liked taking selfies and going to nightclubs a lot and that she thought he was probably gay.

Wow! Then it's definitely the truth! Are you fucking kidding me?

kek, this and nothing else.

Muslims are all secretly homosexual. It is a strange culture where they believe they are fine sucking dick as long as they don't openly endorse homos.

You have to go back.

its a mask, user. and he was using a fake name, too.

seems legit, amirite?

Even then, are they really saying that Islam has nothing to do with him feeling uncomfortable about being gay? I mean they're always saying Christianity causes people to feel uncomfortable with their sexuality but just handwave Islam which is much stricter on that.