archive.is/rHpzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wew

And he hasn't even started on her yet

Hey OP do you know how to

CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG

BASED AS FUCK

Shit…meant to attach pics

Point out the dupe thread or else shut the fuck up, kike.

This is the Liberal Marxists knight in shining armor. This is who the progressives are voting for and un-ironically support. The more and more time passes the more and more Yuri is proven right they are just a bunch of useful idiots who dig their own grave. How do people have this much cognitive dissonance.

S A V A G E

all the cucks are coming out of the woodwork.

You can't check the catalog either? lel kill yourself, namefag

Nice attempt at derailing, Chaim. I'm sure Hillary is going to pay you two shekels extra today.

Can't wait for his speech tomorrow. He's going to fuck her up.

Love that webm

Yeah maybe you should stop trying to exterminate whites.

8ch.net/pol/res/6406912.html

Now user, I want you to reflect on your behavior today

Surely Trump can't last any longer and his campaign is over after these totally sexist and misogynistic attacks against Hillary Clinton.

:^)

How's your summer going newfriend?

1. Though similiar, it's not the same thread
2. It took your autistic ass long enough to post the link. Quit fucking whining cunt.

It's Holla Forumss favorite liberal Super Hero, Increasingly Nervous Man!

OP of this thread was a faggot: title not transparent enough.

I'm tired of Trump.

Good for you, yuropoor

reported for Ben Jewpirism

Dis gun b gud

So is Trump tired of you. That's why you must go. Have fun on the brown side of the wall.

Twitter poll from Lou Dobbs: Do you believe @realDonaldTrump will be an inspiring and aspirational president for all Americans?

twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/745394368148705281

Kinda unrelated but is that picture of her wearing a shit-stained dress real?

Mein sides

HE GON WIN SO MUCH YOU'LL GET TIRED OF WINNING, YOU'LL BE LIKE "PLEASE MISTER TRUMP, NO MORE WINNING"

AND HE GON BE LIKE "WE'RE GOING TO WIN, WE'RE GOING TO WIN, AND WE'RE GOING TO WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN"

PLEASE MISTER TRUMP, GIVE US HILLARY CLINTON!!!

kek

Can someone shoop trumps head on this,Give his arm a tattoo of something patriotic and on the background

Thanks in advance.

It covers the exact same thing. Reported :^)

It's a fake.
archive.is/rHpzs

That typing "Style" IS. very OBnoxious.

I also see a lot of them going off about how apparently he's grifted $6 million (kek) from his campaign funds into his own companies. I didn't see any thread on it here and all the sources they gave were garbage. What the fuck is up with that?

you're hearing the results of the telephone game. that started off as a story about how he stole the veteran donations from months ago. it's just noise.

So… vote for Hillary?

If you want to go live in Mohammedistan be my guest.

Here's the Lou Dobbs interview. Going to watch it now.

That was a joke, plebbit.

I figured it was something like that. Not a single one of them had a good source. Has it even been a fiscal cycle since that event? They wouldn't even be able to access his financial statements otherwise.

As an aside, is there anyone in journalism more based than Lou Dobbs? He is able to interview guests in a class way without appearing like a rabid attack dog, and yet he still asks all the important questions.

I couldn't say, I personally grew up with Lou Dobbs. The man pretty much shaped my political outlook pre-Holla Forums. I'm sure there's more based pundits somewhere in the fringe, but in terms of mainstream news I think he's pretty much it.

My favourite parts about his tweets is when he sneaks some casual shit on the end to fill up characters.

Hes just like yeah man no worries that's ez.

Fuck off.

It is. Get rid of non European whites. The US is fixed completely.

Huh? Jesus the paranoia levels are off the charts sometimes.

I know it's that easy to fix. I was just saying it's funny that he just casually throws shit like that out there, Christ.

You have to go back.

Yeah, love this guy's attitude. Similar vibes to a basketball player casually sinking hook shots from center court, making it look easy.

BASED

To Trump, being based is as easy as breathing is for us.

left spin on the fact that Trump uses companies he owns to supply the campaign

I keep saying anons. Wait until the conventions are over and the Democrats are stuck with Hillary, then the REAL show begins.

Buckle the fuck up.

user in another thread called it
rope a dope
and I agree

kek is this real?

Nein mein Juden, you are not a Sir. You must go back.