SYRIAN REFUGEE LOCATIONS US

FULL LIST OF US CITIES AND STATES BEING CULTURALLY ENRICHED BY BARRY O'S NEW BATCH OF SYRIAN "REFUGEES" IN THE US

usherald.com/see-full-list-u-s-cities-full-addresses-obama-moving-10000-syrian-refugees/?utm_source=awr&utm_medium=rufugeelistcities620&utm_campaign=fbext

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/2210 Santa Barbara Blvd, Naples,[email protected]/*
info.publicintelligence.net/USMC-MCMAP.pdf
bragg.army.mil/18abc/FBCS/Documents/Basic Combatives Course (Level I) Handbook.pdf
bragg.army.mil/18abc/FBCS/Documents/Tactical Combatives Course (Level II) Handbook.pdf
archive.is/iAp4t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YANKEE DOODLE REPORTING IN

jesus fuck why was that image so small?

Alright so It's a 15 minute drive to the nearest refugee center, if dubs I have to find a way to get there and totally not burn it down

I have no car tho

And you told me it was just Catholics who were cucked

so close

LCMS is more conservative but they're slipping.

Fucking hell, Michigan.

1 in my hometown, is this really happening tho

this is old as fuck btw op. 2015, are they here yet or not

Good damn it I'm in Michigan too you just made me go back and check there are 11.

Where at?

Oh Fuck. There is one in my city. Thankfully no one here likes muslims so they wont be treated nicely.

Lansing. They already have signs in Arabic up in windows.

Nah it's just all christcucks actually

(checked)
I'm in GR for now. There's about three places for these fuckers in one of the whitest areas of the states. Well, what do you expect when Ottawa-Kent went to Cruz during the primaries?

What happened to the governors refusing?

Sounds like the Cruz crowd

First of all, old as fuck.

Second of all, I'm not in one of the listed areas yet after the list popped up, hijabs everywhere.

Didn't spot that

They're all (((neoliberal))) type Republicans, well mostly. A lot of western Michigan went to Cruz with Kasich following. Of course they'll vote for cucks when they're not suffering from niggers in the east.

Address: 655 Village Square Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Phone: 404-294-4352 Fax: 404-294-6011

seriously?

Take uber

I'm in oklahoma and am already seeing ragheads and their spawn in the grocery stores, buying goat heads and all sorts of shit nobody else ever buys there.
They smell, they're unfriendly and they steal.

If dubs I'm tossing those kebabs in the toxic waste dump that is Lake Erie anyway.

it's OK but it will take some time for it to grow, and it can be easily spotted.

Might I suggest a timed explosive?
just dont leave any finger prints
and rent a car

Old reports apparently

But, it can't be that hard right? Varg did it like twice with churches. Explosives are hard to make too

whatever floats your boat :^)

God damn, JUST jihad Cali up fam. Gotta say , I'm happy to see Houston get pozzed out the ass though. I wonder how all the niggers and spics will react to this. Just what are they thinking bringing rapefugees into the hood? That shit is not gunna fly in a lot of the metropolitan shitholes listed.

or sinks it ammirite?

I would guess they are fine with it seeing as Texas already has the second highest number of mosques

Well that just gives Texans the highest number of opportunities I reckon.

Motherfucker. The homepage for World Relief even brags about how it helps immigrants get welfare for them to send back to their relatives. Also some shit about Christ and love, because Muslims are really big on Christianity

I might call them tomorrow and ask if they've taken any yazidi or Christians.

World Relief Seattle isn't located in Seattle either, apparently.

Anyone know if they stick these creatures in any old town, or just the town they claim to represent?

none in my city but we have to resist this shit

WE CAN'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS

FBI please.

Fuck off faggot.

Not that Fedoras aren't bending over backwards to call us hatemongers if we don't jump on board.

Inb4 Pagans. Wiccans are worst of all.

Sorry for being defensive. I just want you to know I have NO intention of letting this be. You can count on me regardless of church "leadership".

The question is WHEN.

There is literally one a couple blocks from me, and another two streets over.

We need to find out who is in charge of the respective "charity" organizations and hold them personally accountable.

Absolutely NOT in my fucking town.

What an interesting coincidence:

HIAS
CA-HIAS-08: Jewish Family Service Of Silicon Valley
Address: 14855 Oka Road Suite 202
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Phone: 408-556-0600 Fax: 408-551-0091

HIAS
CA-HIAS-05: Jewish Family Service Of San Diego
Address: 8804 Balboa Ave.
San Diego, CA 92123-1506
Phone: 858-637-3030 Fax: 858-637-3239
IRC

HIAS
CA-HIAS-09: Jewish Family & Children's Services Of San Franciso
Address: 2534 Judah St.
San Francisco, CA 94122
Phone: 415-449-1286 Fax: 415-449-2901
Affiliate Directory, Page 5 Printed on Apr 10, 2015 3:01 PM
California

CA-HIAS-16: Jewish Family & Children's Services Of East Bay
Address: 1855 Olympic Blvd.
Suite 200
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Phone: 905-927-2000 Fax: 510-704-7494
Colorado
LIRS

FL-HIAS-11: Gulf Coast Jewish Family And Community Services
Address: 14041 Icot Boulevard
Clearwater, FL 33760
Phone: 727.450.7274 Fax: 727-450-7285
Affiliate Directory, Page 7 Printed on Apr 10, 2015 3:01 PM
Florida

FL-HIAS-12: Gulf Coast Jewish Family And Community Services - Broward County office
Address: 100 South Pine Island Road
Suite 230
Plantation, FL 33324
Phone: 954-598-4920 Fax:

IL-HIAS-01: Jewish Child And Family Services Of Chicago
Address: 3525 W Peterson Ave Suite 400
Chicago, IL 60659
Phone: 773-467-3782 Fax: 773-467-3779

MA-HIAS-09: Jewish Family Service Of Metrowest
Address: 475 Franklin Street #101
Framingham, MA 01702
Phone: 508-875-3100 Fax: 508-875-4373

MA-HIAS-04: Jewish Family Service Of Western Massachusetts
Address: 15 Lenox Street
Springfield, MA 01108
Phone: 413-737-2601 Fax: 413-746-2024

MD-HIAS-01: Jewish Community Services
Address: 5750 Park Heights Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
Phone: 443-451-2256 Fax: 410-484-3003

MI-HIAS-04: Jewish Family Service Of Washtenaw County
Address: 2245 S. State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Phone: 734-769-0209 Fax: 734-769-0224

MO-USCRI-02: Jewish Vocational Service (JVS)
Address: 1608 Baltimore Ave.
Kansas City, MO 64108
Phone: 816-471-2808 Fax: 816-471-2930

NJ-HIAS-02: Jewish Vocational Service Of Metrowest
Address: 111 Prospect St.
East Orange, NJ 07017
Phone: 973-674-6330 Fax: 973-674-7773

NY-HIAS-06: Jewish Family Service Of Buffalo And Erie County
Address: 70 Barker Street
Buffalo, NY 14209
Phone: 716-883-1914 Fax: 716-883-7637

PA-HIAS-06: Jewish Family& Children's Services Of Pittsburgh
Address: 5743 Bartlett Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Phone: 412-422-7200 Fax: 412-422-1162

WA-HIAS-01: Jewish Family Service Of Greater Seattle
Address: 1209 Central Avenue S, Suite 134
Kent, WA 98032
Phone: 253-850-4065 Fax: 253-850-4070

LITERALLY WHAT DO WE DO IN THIS SITUATION

What the fuck?! I didn't even have to scroll down from the page to see MY CITY on that list! More that that, it's from a building I can peek my head out the window and see from my home!

I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE MORE TIME. I thought all this was going to be a slow onslaught, BUT THEY ARE ON MY DOORSTEP. It's not just happening, it's happening TO ME!

PANIC

HOLF OMFG OMFG OMFG NOT MY FUCKING HOME TOWN. STUPID FUCKING KIKES. I FUCKING LIVE IN NAPLES HOLY FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

google.com/maps/place/2210 Santa Barbara Blvd, Naples,[email protected]/* */,-81.718735,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x88db1d641c501963:0x8151539854ecd8eb

USCCB
FL-USCCB-09: Catholic Charities
Address: 2210 Santa Barbara
Naples, FL 34116
Phone: (239) 352-0449 Fax: 239-445-7235

YANKEE DOODLE SMART ENOUGH TO NOT SAVE THE THUMBNAIL REPORTING IN

This isn't where they are going. This is just a list of the organizations that are bringing them in.

"THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!"

(checked)
Look on the bright side user, now you can finally start the lynch patrol/RWDS you've always dreamed of.

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

Reported for intl.

smirked for /christian/

Get the word out.

I like how they think it's a good idea to take these "war refugees" and introduce them to America by throwing them into the nigger ghetto. Great job, fantastic planning.

I'm not sure that that's it.

Remember the OTHER Obama initiative? The one about moving niggers from the ghettos to suburbs?

These addresses we're looking at are just offices, likely in charge of PLACEMENT rather than being housing facilities in and of themselves (the one I just looked up was catholic ffs).
Is there any particular reason why the sand-niggers in question wouldn't be eligible to be placed in housing in the same way as any nigger getting a housing subsidy to move out of the ghetto?

That would mean if you're in any "Greater metropolitan area plus environs" aka "if its even practical for you to COMMUTE to one of these cities", you could have a Syrian plopped next door to you.

It's about an hour and a half away. But I live in the second biggest city. Am I going to make it bros? How did my republican governor and senators let this happen?

Refugee Services of Texas, Inc. is clearly problematic. Who is behind this operation?

Registrant Name: Aaron (((Rippenkroeger)))
Registrant Organization: Refugee Services of Texas Inc.
Registrant Street: 12035 Shiloh Road
Registrant City: Dallas
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 75228
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2148214422
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Admin ID: CR139195400
Admin Name: Aaron (((Rippenkroeger)))
Admin Organization: Refugee Services of Texas Inc.
Admin Street: 12035 Shiloh Road
Admin City: Dallas
Admin State/Province: Texas
Admin Postal Code: 75228
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.2148214422
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Tech ID: CR139195399
Tech Name: Zaid Mousa
Tech Organization: Refugee Services of Texas Inc.
Tech Street: 7801 N Lamar Blvd
Tech City: Austin
Tech State/Province: Texas
Tech Postal Code: 78752
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5124729472
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: NS75.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS76.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Man, fuck you. MS has TWO.

YOU WIN THIS ROUND, MOTHERFUCKER

Those are just the offices. They will be placed in to communities like West Haven, Stratford, Milford, Rocky Hill, Bloomfield, etc…

Places where busy body white housewifes will #refugeeswelcome because they have school systems to take them in.

Is it in your county?

Buy your AR and ammo user. Do it while you still can.

So Christians and Jews are flooding America with invaders? Not a single invasion center is run by KEK worshippers if you notice.

Assuming , they could easily be plopped down next to me.

I've been there a couple of times and they really added alot of security after 9/11, but this still scares me how careless they are.

Also 2 in Brooklyn and 4 in New York. All in downtown so thank god I cant afford the rent down there.

Too bad the libcucks have gotten so salty they are running an ad here talking shit about her.

Oh fuck me. As if it wasn't bad enough that my neighborhood has been getting blacker.

I am two and a half, we can burn it down together

Yeah thats true. The office is only a few miles away from where I'm at, hopefully I don't have to run into any goatfuckers there's a shitload of pajeets here as is running the stores.

This is like a 10 Minute drive from my fucking House. I called a friend of mine immediately after seeing this. HE LIVES FUCKING 3 MINUTES FROM THE PLACE. Im fucking done. I just decided that instead of going to the gym 3 days a week, im going 5. Im going to convince my mother who loves in the area to buy a gun. We already bought a German Shepard. After seeing this fucking shit, she'll buy a gun. I bet it. Theres a gun Range 2 Miles from my house. I also plan on printing out pamphlets en masse to distribute warning Muslims and what to avoid. Theres like 3 schools nesr that area. When I get back from my Trip im calling the city……

Now that I think about it. I know OF another user who works at Sams Club with a friend of mine. When I get back im going to tell my friend to tell the user about this. I think I will want to get in touch with him

NJ-HIAS-02: Jewish Vocational Service Of Metrowest
Address: 111 Prospect St.
East Orange, NJ 07017
Phone: 973-674-6330 Fax: 973-674-7773
IRC

God I love living in Miami

Uber is being taken over by hajis, you dumb nigger. (Okay, maybe you don't use uber, so forgive me, but still.)

At least half of the drivers I've had recently are constantly talking in Arabic and saying 'a-salum-alaykum' or whatever the fuck it is before and after every conversation.

Guess what. Nothing happened. It turns out they really were peaceful refugees.

Except for the girl being raped in Idaho, of course.

Oh, and the 92 year old WW2 vet being killed by a haji along with his wife.

Use your brain, nigger. These aren't the zerglings they're employing in Europe, these are sleeper cells.

Nigger, did you see how many fucking cities in NC were listed? Go look through it again, I saw at least Durham, Raleigh, Charlotte, Greensboro, Wilmington (I live right outside Wilmington too, fuck)…even fucking Highpoint, which is pretty backwoods for a "city" in NC.

And Anchorage, Alaska?

This is no coincidence. Small communities are being targeted, communities without the manpower to repel the shitskins if need be.

It's time for us to network, Holla Forums.

I almost wish we dumped them all at a dock somewhere instead of dispersing the bastards through every state.

great, thanks obama
rip anchorage

Right, I had forgotten that this was our choice and totally not Obongo getting ready to start a race war.

There's one in my town.

Steal a bike and don't leave prints.

They'll blame it on the white man if nobody gets caught, fool. All you'll accomplish long term is more sympathy for these animals. You'd be better off just making yourself and those close to you ready for the happening/

Thank fuck there's only one in my state and it's in the nigger central city with one of the highest crime rates in the country, that being Wilmington, DE. I thought for sure they would send them to Jewark because we already have a lot of muzzies and bluepills who would take them. We're basically an American Rotherham in the making. I have no clue what they were thinking sending them to Wilmington but I think there's a lot of kikes there so that's a plus.

Okay, for the second fucking time; They're planting seeds. This is not a coincidence.

it's gonna be real fun being a white girl next school year, between the rape gangs that will form and the roaming shitskins trying to assault anything that looks like a woman

I'm not allowed to have guns on my campus and I may get in trouble for having mace/spray. Does anyone here have any advice for how I should deal with these monsters?

Except I just said that they were not targeting the small community this time.

Have a gun anyway, have a knife, have mace/spray, have a stun gun, have a truncheon, have a fold out baton, have a few extra guns, wear body armor, carry poison, fortify your room, fortify your car.

info.publicintelligence.net/USMC-MCMAP.pdf
bragg.army.mil/18abc/FBCS/Documents/Basic Combatives Course (Level I) Handbook.pdf
bragg.army.mil/18abc/FBCS/Documents/Tactical Combatives Course (Level II) Handbook.pdf

Okay, I should have clarified, my bad. The refugees in large cities are there to convert. The refugees in small communities are there to overwhelm.

Make sense now?

Start lifting, practice CQC and buy a commando knife little fella.

But seriously you need something which can hit an entire group at once, mace sounds like your best bet… that and a rape alarm

Convert the local population? I can see the logic but they'll have a hard time getting a bunch of North American Pavement Apes to go along with a version of Islam that doesn't involve we wuz kangz and shiet. Plus all those poor jews nearby…
It would be more like the merchant's version of Frankenstein screencap if you know what I'm talking about.

I plan on at the least a stun gun, spray, and a commando knife and an alarm. I'm already lifting because I'm a paranoid bitch. I'm thinking of getting a different type of spray because I've heard there are varieties more painful than plain old mace.

Ty for the handbooks.

If these fuckers want to try me they're going to have to fight me first.

Come on, Holla Forumsack, really?

You know what useful idiots are, right?

Yes, but what I'm telling you is that there are far better useful idiots in my town and others, which if this thread is any indication they would be prime targets, but they weren't. It defied my prediction because they city itself is already enriched and in shambles but there's other areas nearby in need of the enrichment.

FUCK

The Spics in Vegas hate Sandniggers. It would be the only charity you'll see from MS13.

I think they're going to capitalize on 'WE WUZ KANGS' sentiment and hatred of evil ol' whitey is what I'm saying. From there it's only a matter of arming and pointing them.

Closest one is 20 minutes from me.
burn it down?

see

Don't be violent and stupid, fam, you'll only hurt us. Just get ready.

Those critters are already dead. It's Alaska, they've been disappeared and no one will here about it because it's Alaska.

Hopefully, but doubtful. All they have to do is exercise the basic brain and willpower to not do dumb shit until they're told to.

Idk mane it is something to worry about but if there's anything I've learned about niggers it's that they are incredibly hard to control and even harder to get them off their lazy ass to do something. They'll riot but only at their own terms, the moment a (((white))) man wants them to do something they stop, see Bernie Sanders.

Sandniggers can't do that. they burn down their own refugee camps.

But it's cold right? They can only handle Scandinavia because of the welfare state and the white pussy of sexually liberated whores, right?

Goddamn it my small 80% white suburb is on it. I swear to god libtards are going to pay for wrecking my city like they've done the past 20 years already.

Its hunting season faggots.

Address: 1825 College Avenue, Suite 230
Wheaton, IL 60187
Phone: 630-462-7566 Fax: 630-462-8103

Oh hey, my sister went to Wheaton.

All that was, was governors refusing to use tax money to pay for the refugees.

That doesn't stop christcucks from donating money to help resettle them. Like in Iowa the biggest pushers and financiers of the refugees are the catholics.

Indeed, I just looked through my local paper's archive and it turns out we only got "three to five". We still got a handful of Somalians, living near a high school, but luckily they've managed to go like five years without anything major.

Most people in my area seem to be aware of the shit in Europe, so people are probably on-guard.

I blame the pope for that, personally. Christianity teaches to be peaceful, not stupid.

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
- 'Matthew 10:16'

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
- 'Luke 22:36'

There's so fucking many in Texas…

Same with Kansas. Methinks they're purposely giving the states with large amounts of gun owners large amounts of refugees.

No, they're trying to turn red states into blue states.

My heart skipped a beat when I read the location;
"Anaheim, Orange County, California"

They are specifically targeting right-leaning communities to "culturally enrich" them, nowhere under California do they mention Los Angeles or San Fransisco, they are specifically targeting Orange County, a Republican stronghold where I happen to live, but Obama doesn't know Anaheim (locals call it "AnaCrime" for a reason) The horde of Catholic Mexicans and Northwest houswives who take residense there are not going to like this

South Bascom, for me, a god damn 4 minute drive is all that will take for one of them to get to my home and attack my family.

Anyone know how Vietnamese feel about the "refugees" or even Islam in general? Because there is a metric fuck ton in San Jose

based fucking Montana

This pisses me off so bad, all I feel is pure anger

I hope the nogs stab them for their refugee phones

Asians integrate well into foreign nations because they know how to keep to themselves, all the Vietnamese go directly to Little Saigon to move to in California, they do not go to white neighborhoods. This is why Asians tend to impact communities less than other races, because they form their own communities and stay there, the 'nams in OC for example can let their child go to an Asian-centric church, private schools run by Asians, eat Asian foods, and socialize only with Asians, while still living in America. That I think is where Americas "Civic Nationalism" works very well, because the Asians are still very much traditionalists

You know what to do, Holla Forums

FUCKING DAMNIT

YEA NO SHIT

50 matches for 'HIAS
50 matches for 'HIAS
50 FUCKING MATCHES FOR 'HIAS
HIAS (which used to stand for Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society) is an American charitable organization originally founded in response to the late 19th- and early 20th-century exodus of Jewish emigrants from Imperial Russia. The organization assists Jews and other groups of people whose lives and freedom are believed to be at risk to relocate. Since its inception HIAS has helped resettle nearly 4.5 million people. HIAS offices throughout the world (United States, Israel, the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Austria, Argentina, Ecuador, Venezuela, Kenya, Panama and Chad) provide an array of legal and support services.
United States. HIAS helps resettle refugees from trouble spots around the world through a national affiliate network of Jewish agencies; provides extensive integration and citizenship programs for Russian speaking refugees and immigrants; advocates for immigration laws with its network of Jewish, interfaith, and other partners in Washington, DC and nationwide; connects each generation of Jews by reuniting those long separated and through educational initiatives such as myStory.hias.org, a social networking site enabling newcomers to tell their immigration stories; provides scholarships to refugees; and offers an advocacy and social forum through HIAS Young Leaders.

OH HELL NO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OH-USCCB-01: Catholic Charities
Address: 7162 Reading Rd., Suite 600
Cincinnati, OH 45202-2129
Phone: 513-672-3706 Fax: 513-241-4333
Catholicucks need to be stopped. There's already enough niggers here we don't need sand ones.

Holla Forums is right again

Thought so, if all else fails I can bribe some for help with alcohol.

Seriously, as a wedding caterer I've found the Vietnamese fucking love their alcohol, also pretty good for non-whites, just the other week I found some legit swastika shot glasses at one of their weddings.

Also, just found out there is a second "refugee" center near me, less than a twenty minute drive. Can you guess who's supporting it? Catholic Charities.

That's right, fucking Catholics fucking things up for all the other Christians once again.

Praise the special KEK.

Holla Forums, is the thing about street niggers hating islamists true?

It's only natural for animals to fight one another, user

ohiofag reporting in.
I just want to point something out first.

That's not 10,000 per city, That's, 10,000 divided by the number of camps.

I haven't checked, but ohio has 2 of them, and there's 50 states, assuming it's 2/state, that's 100 camps with 10,000 between them, that means a whole whopping 100 mooslims per camp, they will be in an extreme minority.

Also, where they are in ohio got a laugh out of me,

One of them is Akron, which is like upper-middle-class white people who feel super self-important, like they're all fucking saints. you know, the kind of people who's kids are SJWs? So that's gonna be fun in and of itself.

The second one?
Cleveland heights. you know, like 10 miles south of the "Don't slow down in east cleveland or you'll die" It's the fucking farmer's market and university circle, with shitty ghetto sprinkled around on all sides.

So in other words its muslims, surrounded by gentrification, surrounded by niggers. and i'm like an hour drive away from the closest edge of the nigger-zone, so, I think Ohio has them pretty fuckin contained. Though there might be another mass shooting, Cleveland has a few gay clubs, and at least one has drag-shows and trannies, so….. I'mma just sit here in bum-fuck-egypt and get some popcorn.

Archive: archive.is/iAp4t

THANK YOU TEXAS CHAN!

Implying the 10,000 number thats being touted by the media is accurate. They always give out low end false numbers

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

ahahah…
AHAHAHAHA…

There's no way that's the real number. You have european countries who are smaller than states in the US taking in millions.

I want to believe it it, user…

And it might be, honestly. Small chance, but it might be. There are still good people in government and in military who do what they can to fight this insanity.

It truly is a magical city. Even though I know it is a shithole, I miss living there. It is the only city I've ever been to where the minorities don't shout racism all over the place. I think it is because the whites have it just as bad as the nigs and spics there. Everyone is too busy struggling to pick up the pieces of a poverty stricken rustbelt city. The nigs there aren't half bad as a result. I've even had some bro tier conversations with nigs in the west side ghettos over by W 43 and Denison. THe only people who screamed racism in that city were entitled, white millennials.

sage for way off topic

RIGHT WING BURN SQUADS

lmao jk fbi

Holy fuck. Why is Amarillo having to take such a huge chunk?!

yeah right

Richmond Virginia
Of course these fuckers put these refugee centers on the white side of Richmond..

THANK YOU TEXAS-CHAN!

I remember this list from before. 5 West Hargett Street is the refugee processing center. But then our state government rejected the proposal. Did anything ever come of this?

or is this round 2…

When will this horrid occasion occur?

Grand total of one in Maine, and it's in Portland, which is effectively Boston.

Kentucky user reporting in. Last time they let refugees in it turned out some were part of al qaeda
Http://archive.is/J6szZ

Seems like most of the cultural enriching is going to be in major cities.

What's the matter mudslimes? Afraid to practice your dirty goat fucking religion out in some townships near the neck of the woods? I'm sure the locals will tree you well to the great old tree, and local wild life that'll be up your alley.

red pillz meh

thank you Texas-Chan

>anons, I live near PLACE, going there now to burn it down lol
Come on anons, this is the most obvious data mining thread I've ever seen. This is really old news from November. Be more careful next time and don't post any information that can be relatable to anything having to do with you and your location.

LOOK AT THE DATE YOU FUCKING RETARDS

BRING IT ON, SARACENS!

They're fucking terrified of what Ben "The Montana Menace" will do to them if they ever go there.

That makes it better? Did Obummer renege?

nooooo…i used to live there…now a few towns away. It is (was) almost entirely white.