New Ben Garrison cartoon, does anyone have the original?

I think JIDF edited the jew out of the smokestack. Someone must have Zyklon Ben's original…

Only thing I would change is "gays" to "goys"

Honestly?

I don't think this one is edited.

I mean there's nothing here that is not factual.

It's like fucking Flemish art there's so much going on. Too much for normies. The message may be good, but the cartooning principles here are not sound. Too much going on, too much reliance on labeling everything. Sorry Ben.

Well, the old Benny G. almost got it perfect this time.

Naming the closet 'closet' might have been going too far

This is actually a throwback to old time political cartoons. They were always very visually busy.

(I bought your book Ben.)

I want this stupid fucking meme to die. Garrison's comics are fine as is, you can't reach the public with "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" and anyone who claims you can probably wears a padded helmet and dribble cup.

History says otherwise.

Argumentum ad Hitlerum. Nice.

Except Hitler never said anything like that and if he'd been stupid enough to do so he never would have risen to power or would have been quietly deposed behind the scenes. He called the Jew a parasite and a leech, but he primarily targeted the financial elite that everyone in the nation hated and sent them to internment camps.

Whos trying to change the world? I just want to make fun of kikes.

Agree

And of right wingers. We all know most of Garrison shoopers dream is to suck Obama's shlong

go back to >>>/4cuck/ goldberg please

user, ever since Ben came here and got redpilled the "edited" maymay is no longer required. Ben Garrison is full 1488 now.

Answer the door, chaim.

It's a proven fact that these edits were initialyl done by a Jew to defame Garrison. Everytime you make an edit, you just play into the kike's claws.

Damn Ben is getting good.

soros

he's always been great

nice hitlertrips

I wasn't going to, but this is just asking for a correction

brb lads

I think the original had a puff of smoke in the upper right hand in the shape of a merchant

Are you a bot? This shit gets posted in every fucking Garrison thread.

This. A jew did those edits to hurt ben

its because its true you new faggot niggers

Come and get me

Shills gonna shill

We do not need to spread these ones. Consider it practice at containing a meme.

Oh (((you))).

You got a problem with Flemish art, kiddo?

This.

kek

jesus what the hell is going on in those paintings

bump to trigger the shills

Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

Ben's really outdone himself this time.

I forget what the first one is, some shit going on in Hell looks like, middle one is a festival day or a carnival, and far right one is a peasant wedding dance.

How many UIDs are actually still pushing the edit meme? Although I find them entertaining, as long as they don't leave Holla Forums.

Another of his detail-packed comics. Good as usual. ZB's really been pumping them out recently, it's amazing.

What is going on here

Its like fucking Wheres Waldo

I love it

Saved

The alt right cancer around here is too much.

r8 no h8

0/10, the foundation of the house is nonexistent.

I mean we redpilled the fuck out of Ben.
Hes starting to release originals.
We won goys.

I think this might be his best one yet.

Great work, Ben.

tavistock institute for gay boys and older men

✡HMMMMMMMMMM…✡

Yeah, presidents that oppose central banking have an unfortunate habit of getting assassinated, or at least surviving assassination attempts.

This gentile is right.
We should all dress as SS and start parading the street while advocating for a real holocaust.
Thank you for your advice, fellow goy.

Fixed it slightly.

That's why I bought one of his t-shirts.
Whenever I see someone wearing one, I'll kind of figure he's a fellow Holla Forumsack.

In the context of the picture, the "FBI" should have bloody footsteps leading to the house, be all paranoid and nervous with oversized weaponry (ala the APCs and tanks now in use domestically). The fine gentleman behind the PC probably should be literally hitler, that's what they view us as anyway, and the Merchant being nervous and yelling Shoah doesn't quite fit in line with the theme of this one.

I had no idea what to do with the foundation, the first idea was to put dead jews under the house but I couldn't get that quite to work.

I actually prefer this version.

Should have a naked Huma up in the bedroom with Hillary muttering it's always your turn.

So… Jews.

why are you sperglords so upset that he labelled skeletons in the closet?

While I adore Ben's work as much as the other guy here, don't you think we should make a Ben Garrison general or something in order to avoid clogging the catalog? I know a lot of folks dislike the very idea of generals, but easing the BO's workload just a little bit would be a nice thing to do. What do you say, makes sense or am I a faggot?

Hillary is in the closet

See, that's a satisfying political cartoon metaphor. Its not LABELED a smokescreen, or drawn to look like a screen door, or anything like that. You just figure it out.

However, because of the density of the labeling, the core message that, "The Clinton House is built of war, lies, rape, and murder" gets lost. Particularly given that he places some of those miscellaneous labels on the house itself, so it looks like it says, "The house is built upon war, lies, rape, murder, chelsea, closet, and radical islam"

I still think his post-Orlando cartoon was his best. People saying THIS ranks up there don't know good cartoons.

Hey, there ya go.

I dont think you ever seen a REAL Ben Garrison cartoon

Nice

ben, no what are you doing.

The day of the rope is waiting for you Chaim.

Why is crimes coming out of murder? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

I like his motivational works the most.

Hi Ben. You still have that anger issue huh? You know it's that very rage that will turn you into the One Man Holocaust, right? You're so easy to spot, kek

That's a lie perpetuated by the chans

Except that wasn't Ben.

Why? Just because its all Islam?

This

Its actually a really clever lie, but it really holds no water. Shoveling money into something, a train leading something, being stung by a something… these are pretty common motifs. Still a very clever lie, though.

Meme Magick is less about controlling events than perceptions of events. It's a nice "redescription" – Jews are good at that.

All of their criminality and evil is built on MONEY. They accumulate money which buys them power. Then more money and power. It enables their pernicious nature to come to it's full, dark bloom.

He already explained that the shoveling into an idol was based on a Star Trek episode. "The Apple." All cartoonists have drawn train. The sting was a coincidence. All cartoonist utilize common metaphors to make their point. Why doesn't Holla Forums call out Nick Bougas on his cowardice? He should take responsibility for his own drawing but he'd rather laugh and let Ben get the flak.

Looks better with the Trump label on there. Trump puts his name on everything, ya know. It's part of his marketing.

It worked for me you fucking faggot. One of the first things that led me to the red-pill was seeing the edited "March of Tyranny" Garrison cartoon

Fuck you scum

I am surprised it took you so long to notice this Holla Forums.

good

It's spelled "goyim", Mr. Dubs.

Disappointing.