How do you guys cope with the fact that you'll never be famous, never be rich, never be anyone worth any mention?

How do you guys cope with the fact that you'll never be famous, never be rich, never be anyone worth any mention?

I look for the dirtiest nigger in the hood and fuck him in his ass..always cheers me up

because i hate being popular and i hate talking, a quite life for me whooooo

I have the complete opposite problem. I just want to be able to keep to myself and live a humble anonymous life in some far-off city where nobody knows who I am and I can start a new life

lucky bastards

well, just know someone somewhere feels what you feel, only in a different way. best of luck, user

I am a star in her eyes

kys

i wont call you newfag in honor of your numbers

I never wanted to be famous.

then you shouldnt have gotten those sweet dubs

Being famous would be a total pain in the ass. You'd have people constantly bothering you for stupid inane reasons

Grew up semi rich parents (build two diffrent houses worth more than a million just for the house.) It made my siblings worthless cunts. I just want to be comfortable.

This is the only one I disagree with. I knew the arresting officer of Jeffrey Dahmer, got my picture taken with Bush Sr., met cosmonauts randomly, met famous baseball players randomly and knew an old woman who fucked one of the wright brothers. I've also guarded ASIMO. I'd pretty much destined to make history some day.

This
Here a comfy cat

i don't want to be famous and i have no problem with not being worth mentioning and i have more money than i need, although i'm not really rich. i just don't need my own house and i'm ok with my current car and i don't need a boat or other bullshit rich people need.

by sitting at home and bitching

but seriously, I invest in things so that one day I will be rich

Because i keep Christopher Poole's phone # in my wallet.. Speak for yourself nigger

I just want to be alone. A true hermit. I want to live in the desert or something away from people.

what's stopping you?

I want a full size version of that.

lol who cares

well I don't care about other people, when I do start working, I'll trying to get enough money, to where I won't have to work anymore

i was born rich and it doesnt make me happy, just lazy, self entitled and comfortable (apathetic)
money is an effect not a cause

OP, If you gauge your own success in life based on these asinine goals…

here

I blame muh joos and muh intl

i don't have to because i don't really have those goals. only ever wanted to contribute to the lives of my friends and family, and humanity as a whole. i haven't done much in the way of that - i could, but it always seems as if it's everyone else that never wants to play ball.

just leaving this here

Why would anyone save such a stupid comic?

I don't cope with it because it's not my goal to be any of those things, there's nothing comfier than living a nice quiet life by myself in some remote woods with my only worry being low on ammo, which is real cheap

all those are already false
how do you cope with the fact of being wrong?

B-but I'll become famous after I release my game! I'll be the next notch! Just you wait!!

I like working at my job for $8/hr because of the nice people and the boss is awesome.
I don't like having my picture taken in public or like being the center of attention as it is.
Like you?

Just analyzing the actual people that are those things I find myself quite content with my self worth.
They are just self delusional about having any form of worth in any shape or form.
I'm content being a realist.

Don't want to be famous. Famous people usually pay a heavy price for being famous, it's not worth it for me. Having money is good. Hopefully i'll be rich, i still have some time left to make this happen. Aside from having kids and family to leave behind when I die, I don't want any further recognition after I'm gone.

The only fun thing about being rich is showing off to the poors.
Yeah the stuff and traveling is nice but eventually you get desensitized to it.
Then you're just that rich asshole who is never happy.

What makes you think I'm not famous
t. Ozzy

Don't care, I prefer privacy.
I'm a simple man. As long as I have what I need and can afford to get a little bit of what I want (which isn't much: computer, internet, vidya) now and then, I'm set. I don't see the point of having a bank account full of money I'm never going to use.
Don't mention me, I couldn't care less. Me and mine know I exist.

i "cope" with these things by not caring in the first place. i live my life for myself, not for anybody else's (ie. soceity's) ideals. i have no desire to live up to expectations that i don't think are worthwhile.

try again, newt. I will LIVE.

knowing that that isn't the point of life

I'm actually quite famous.

welcome bacc to the river, my child.

Where's Harriet?