Polygamy?

Polygamy?

nigger, I don't want to deal with one 3DPD, what makes you think I want to deal with many?

6 wives max. 2-3 magic number.

One wife, one servant, one sex slave

That's autistic. You just have three wives who sever equal parts in each role.

That's a bit too kinky for me, fam

Whoops. I hope that wasn't some kind of Freudian slip.

i'd love to have completely loyal and pregnant harem.

I had this long-ass text document written up that I intended as the basis for a manifesto. Obviously it would need to be much, much longer to be a proper manifesto, as it stands it would probably only fill the space of three or four posts, but the thing is I'm really going through with it, which is why I started writing it up.

At the time 8ch was getting flooded with femanons, and not even hot ones like you'd hope, trashy low-quality ones. My plan was if I saw a ton more "Hey guys I'm a girl" threads to post it as I was sure it wold anger them and cause a great deal of cognitive dissonance, and if the idea was embraced here to any extent, the more troublesome femanons (if it really was an organized effort from some other site as it appeared to be at the time) would flee the site.

However femanon activity has decreased to an acceptable level. I still see a "speaking as a female" post every once in a while, but it's usually called for and they usually aren't thread starters.

tl;dr: I'm putting polygamy into practice in my personal life in a big way.

Anyone here have experience?

Are you attractive and/or rich or is it basically a day dream?

Please go on.

no

an it would be a really difficult to obtain/maintain

What did he mean by this?

wouldnt mind having a few sister wives tbh

Not exactly, short history with tips:

-show your power level
-always be right
-dont be a cuck

And be manly enough to not think about lesbianism as cheating (this is hard as fuck) btw, they can smell betaness from a mile patriarchy, logic and moral can do a lot more than money.

Seems like sandnigger shit to me

Imagine a whole primary school class of lolis as your wives

WTF

I wish you would elaborate, and I want you to know that polygyny is okay no matter what jealous, antisex losers try to tell you.

Wherein lies the doubt?

The problem with polygamy is that, on a large enough scale, it deprives men on the lower end of the social hierarchy of access to women, which eventually leads to a beta uprising. Look at Islamic societies: continually hyperviolent, with sexually frustrated men everywhere. Islamic society is just one continual beta uprising, so they have to send their violent beta men into other countries for conquest, lest their society implode.

It's not something that should be promoted.

^^He gets it.^^

You never see niggers in polygamy..wonder why?

I see them all the time. They have so many single mothers that niggercucks raise the kids. It's crazy.

king of swaziland? new bride every year.

That's all n9gger know what to do… breed with multiple womens

i would love to leave 300 bastards scattered across the world before i die. My neckbeard legacy must live on. really though i'd be lucky to even have one child through artificial insemination

Oh what I would give to be a nigger for a week..no job, just drink beer and fuck hoodrats all day without condoms

What's stopping you?

When the hell was that?