Getting a Guy

How do you ask a gay guy out? There is this effeminate twinkle who works at the goodwill. He is sassy, and cute. I just want to walk up to him, and ask if he is single, what else do I need to add?

I wanna bed wrestle that qt and suck her massive clit

"Yeah, I wank to suck your dick. I love sucking dicks."

kill him and then yourself- you can suck the shit out of his prolapsed anus all you want in HELL, sodomite!

This picture is so hot.

Get him against a wall, stretch your arm out over him to touch the wall. Start complementing him, his butte, his outfit.Tell him he looks cute. Say surely there must be a big, strong guy who keeps him safe, buys him sweets and cuddles him at night.

TL;DR: Be assertive but sweet and kind and gentle. Cuteboys like that.

You are mentally ill. Get your head examined.

What do you think he's aiming for?
:^)

Just tell him you want to ejaculate into his colon.

For the gas chamber which is a faggot's anus

Better the gas chamber than the gulag.

more like gaylag

How exactly? You might make it out of a gulag but you're not getting out of the gas chambers unless you're immune to poison.

by killing yourself.

Well, one is totally made up while the other is real.

You look like a dude so he will prob fuck you in the ass like you are a fag

Ask him if he's busy after work or something. If he isn't then lay on the charm and invite him out. Also, just treat him like a human being - it'll get you further than any of the Jedi mind tricks that these autists come out with, most of which are just parroted from their pick up artist books.

or you could just marry a white Christian girl, you fucking faggot freak. what the fuck is wrong with you?

Give me a call and practice. 425-443-6204

I find the best way to ask out gay guys is to retake Constantinople

Tell him you're a power bottom