#3 - 21,912
#4 - 15,975

HOW CAN MARVEL UNCUCK THEIR SHIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/
web.archive.org/web/20160617224134/http://8ch.net/co/res/600767.html
archive.is/rpWXw
twitter.com/HeroOfCanton42/status/758391379617837057
facebook.com/ianmcginty/posts/10157229151850084?comment_id=10157229604350084¬if_t=comment_mention¬if_id=1469749422414934
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Cain
twitter.com/StephenByrne86/status/758893027045679104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sales numbers source: comichron.com/

topwew

FTFY

What am I supposed to be mad about?

My favorite part about that bit was how they felt the need to give her "nerdy glasses" when she has not demonstrated a need for vision correction at any other time.

Marvel uses comics more like propaganda than a fun past time.
They don't understand that if they wanted female audience they would just have to do a romance comic.

Damn, how bad did Angela Queen of Hel bombed before that shit got canned?

Okay where is that user who is storytiming lots of comics recently? I need someone to dump this shit right here.

This was actually storytime'd before. You may think 'Math and science' is hilarious, but it's just a sarcastic quip thing, not meant to be played straight. The rest of the comic is actually considerably worse.

web.archive.org/web/20160617224134/http://8ch.net/co/res/600767.html

Honestly, with what happened with Queen of Hel, I thought the same thing was going to happen, but it's still around. I'm convinced that these diverse pandery books might be on a contract where there has to be a minimum of 6 or 12 issues before a boot out the door is considered. But that's just a theory, I have no actual clue. It's very well possible Marvel keeps it around since getting rid of it would cause more of a backlash from twitter activists over how Marvel hates women now.

Doubt it, theyve canceled other "feminist" comics as well that havent been doing too well.

My guess is its all just nepotism. These SJWs are the friends of editors, plain and simple, they were the hack writers that replaced the good writers who left both DC and Marvel in disgust.

Their comic-line is doing awfully for the most part, Star Wars is the only thing that saved Marvel's comic department. And the movie along with all the video game merchandise for little children keeps the name relevant within Disney.

But Disney doesnt really care about the Marvel comics, so they do pretty much what they want, and right now they're doing a collective career suicide while they're busy sucking each others dicks for how progressive they are.

archive.is/rpWXw

Easy, just go back into the 2000s and make it so that The Daily Show isn't popular. Make it so the embarrassments and blatant corruption of the democrat party along with the mainstream media that supports it is fully on display. Make it so the left's "satire industry" actually targets their own instead of merely people who "aren't liberal enough."

Anything short of that, and no, you're not going to get "social justice" out of comics. Not any more than you can get christianity out of the republican party.

So you might as well hold your breath. You know, if you're SERIOUSLY expecting Marvel to ever be cured of this. They were born in it.

Molded by it.

Grow the fuck up kids

Remember user, on modern Holla Forums any mention of females, males, asexual beings or inanimate objects is feminist agenda.

You're the guys bringing feminism into this. Was only mentioned once before you two came in to complain.

Kill yourself

Woah easy there guy that's tough talk

Go home Blob, nobody likes you

Nope, you're a dumbass.

And they're getting shit sales for it. Just let the free market do it's thing.

Now we're cookin' with gas!

As you say, Marvel has always been liberal, and that was fine. The problem is the hypocrisy, and it's no longer about telling a kid to open his mind to new people, it's about telling them to shut up and get in line. Look back at G.I.Joe or Jem, they never pushed diversity by saying "we have TOO MANY WHITES, they will now be replaced by people of color!" they just had a diverse cast and expanded on it with people that fit the growing story. If Marvel just introduced new, diverse character, they COULD do that, without being retarded. But they force them to take the place of established characters, which has never been the way to do it.

I don't even get the point of Mockingbird, because she's been a strong female character who didn't whine about the patriarchy for decades. And a lot of the times she points out "sexist men" it doesn't even make sense, in a way that it almost feels like the writer KNOWS it doesn't make sense. The issue someone posted a while ago where she broke into an offshoot of AIM, and they knew she wasn't a evil scientist because she broke the well known taboo about taking off the helmet can, she just acts like it was sexism. It's like if I went to a Muslim place of worship, spray painted a cartoon of Muhammad on the wall, and when they said I was no Muslim, I called them racist. Which at least would be CLEARLY satire, so I still have no idea if Mockingbird is supposed to be serious or not

twitter.com/HeroOfCanton42/status/758391379617837057

dat filename

Did you see the image in OP, you fucking retard?

I love when scenery supports wordplay.

At my High School there was plenty of high-achievers that were women for stuff like Maths and English. Only a neckbeard beta would find the concept foreign to them.

All I've seen of this starts at issue 3, the moment when the comic starts off with an insane feminist monologue about how unfair life is for her… but am I only being fed what Holla Forums wants me to see? Am I only being told to outrage because it's expected? Maybe, maybe not. Is this genuine insanity, an inspire parody, or something else entirely? I don't know.

BUT WE WILL FIND OUT TODAY. I will story time all 5 issues, which is apparently the entire expanse of the story. We will see what we end up with in the end. I'm only reading this a bit before I post it, so there will be breaks between issues as I save the next. Hold on to your butts, Holla Forums, we're going down the mockinghole.

I can relate to this growing paranoia scale. It constantly seems like Holla Forums wants to push my mindset a certain direction, and I have to push back. I also get prodded constantly due to some medical issues. Not an Infinity formula/Super Soldier Serum cocktail, but I still give a lot of blood.

She can make balls twitch. So can most girls, DON'T GET COCKY!

Public High School math. A monkey could do it. STEM math courses separate the wheat from the chaff. Guess which gender overwhelmingly dominates there?

Wow, he's right, you are a neckbeard beta.

We'll have a special mention of things for the end of this issue, and why I'm bothering storytimeing it at all.

So much of Bobbi's urine here, I doubt even user would know what to do with it all!

So here we are at the end of issue 1. None of that made sense and the writer is aware of it. But, OH, we're being invited on a journey! A journey that will end in issue 5, with issues 2-4 filling the gaps between her visits here. Many of us know why she's in a scuba suit.

I will be doing things throughout the day, so the story time will be inconsistent, but I'll try to be done by tonight. But, insane fever dream or ever expanding Feminist propaganda, we WILL FINISH THIS JOURNEY.

I'll do issue 2 real quick before running off. We start off with Marvel's most beloved fetish based secret society club.

Now is Bobbi saying this as part of her cover, or is she a dominatrix? That would be telling, so just keep reading.

We get one educational point this issue. So go try kicking in a door at home, kids!

Hunter tells it like it is, and some bitch who will never be as popular as Jean Grey or Emma Frost gets tricked.

Would it really matter if some leather bitch killed the Queen? I mean, people would be upset, sure, but she doesn't ACTUALLY run the country, right? How is this even a goal for anyone. She's just an old lady.

So a night of Bobbi stepping on Hunter's balls and berating him for having a "rice dick" is interrupted for some of the events in issue 1.

As you see so far, nothing is overtly "feminist", and that changes drastically next issue. Also, does anyone know why Bobbi is listed as 19? Is she NOT the Bobbi that was married to Hawkeye? Because that Bobbi was older than 19 when he met her, I think, and they were married for quite some time. If she's really 19, does that mean she's a different person with the same name? Which would mean this girl's have never even been raped by a cowboy in the old west! What a casual. But really, even if the Infinity Formula made her PHYSICAL age 19, why would they not record her age from her actual birthday? I'm deeply confused.

I think that issue is that the comics seem to be paced for a long amount of issues as opposed to being a short and sweet mini-series. It seems like most of them want to be slice of life stories that drag on more than Guts' boat journey.

There's a lot of them in undergrad Cal 1 math and Stats, but there's very few of them in the higher level ones.

t. STEM double major

This is the infamous issue, this is the turning point. You've seen it, I've seen it, we've all heard all the opinions. But lets look at it form a different angle, and see if there is anything we missed, or perhaps didn't consider.

Look at the cover. Upside down, chaotic imagery and patterns encompassing her. Her expression one of distress or perhaps bewilderment. From where she was in issue 1, by her own admission, her paranoia is reaching critical levels. Keep that in mind as we go.

Now, let's look at some causes for an Inferiority Complex:

Now consider the implied disappointment of constantly trying to get powers, and never getting anything.

They don't care about money. Disney uses the comics as a shield against progs. The amount a money in the comics compared to the rest of Disney is nothing. That's why they hire writers and artists from tumblr, those talentless hacks get paid what they're worth.

More on Inferiority Complexes

Note her pointing out society has a problem talking about tampons (which is arguably not true). Think about her dominate nature with Hunter, which extends beyond merely sexual. Also note that she doesn't want times Hunter saves her to "count" as if it would make her feel less adequate. I'd argue that an underlying need to approval is highlighted, purposefully or not, in this issue. Keep this in mind as we continue.

This story is reaching levels of complete nonsense. Almost to the point where I'd question if any of it is happening at all. Almost, but not quite. It almost seems that Bobbi has tied the level of threat this girl poses with the level of hero handling this situation will make her. Is she secretly happy to have more casualties, to increase the rush of glory afterwards?

This is all extra speculative, take it with a grain of salt. I'm eating pizza and talking out my ass.

This obviously has all the looks of weird propaganda and an odd add for others, but think about the last panel from the view of a disturbed mental state. Here is Bobbi, triumphant, standing among the names of female heroes she respects. A rush of ego sweeps over her as she (apparently) imagines glowing headlines of all she's accomplished, while in reality the girls have NO IDEA WHO SHE IS. Not only might Bobbi have an inferiority complex, it might be reinforced by the simple fact that she wanted to be a SUPERHERO, when she's really just a government agent. It's close, but she might not be satisfied that she met her own goal. And that might be pushing her further down the road of insanity.

I'll be back later, we'll find out what's going on then.

Hawkeye should have killed her and not Bruce Banner.

Speaking of Hawkeye, he's in this issue.

So we're learning about a virus. A virus inside of Bobbi. Could this be effecting her mental state?

Another set of infamous pages, and again I point out that it doesn't make sense that she called the scientist sexist. It's a paranoid leap in logic that she makes. Because he doesn't identify her as not a scientist when he hears her feminine voice, he does it after she removes her helmet, a long standing taboo in AIM, and most likely in TIM as well. There really isn't a logical way to take this moment besides paranoia OR a complete failure by the writer. While I know some immediately assume the latter, let's try to consider the first until we get to the end of all this.

Hey guys, I noticed you're having a shitty comic writer thread here! So I got some OC here! think it might be slightly unrelated, but here ya go!

But seriously, if this is the same Bobbi that married Hawkeye, got raped by a cowboy, died and came back to life… how is she 19 on official records? How old was she when she was married to Clint? More talk of her controlling nature, which may steam from an inferiority complex.

Bobbi puts her brain virus to the test and gets some results.

I have no idea who that is or why the fuck you posted it at all. Do you have a brain parasite like Bobbi? There is seriously no context at all, so I don't know what you're posting or trying to say with it.

Or should I say NOW she gets some results. And some Hawkcock. The general sex positive nature of the book seems to go against common voices in modern feminism, but that is an issue they have a lot of infighting about, so the book still could be a propaganda piece, and I may have wasted a lot of time finding that out. But with only one issue to go, I guess we'll see.

I assume english is not your first language either and judging from the place with such high standards I am going to assume you are from some Scandinavian country.
High school girls in the Americas only have one thing in their mind which is gossip and guys.

I will be reading this one with you, 4 pages at a time. I'll probably talk more after it's all done, if it does actually get me thinking.

First we have the letter that again claims the book is a "puzzle box" and reading them in different order can give insight to different bits. We'll see if that's true. If sales are any indication, it really didn't do much to entice most people to keep reading past issue 1.

Bobbi is a special snowflake… but so is everyone else. It's purposefully using references that make you think of tumlr and SJW types, but how sincere is it? Let's keep going.

Oh, I didn't mention in the first post, but the change in artist is disappointing at best. I liked the artist in earlier issues quite a bit, even when I was purely seeing the book as propaganda. But now we have a "propaganda" book directly calling out Marxism… I thought the SJW crowd LOVED MARXISM?

Is this all Miles is? A cheap, black Peter? I kinda assume he had a more serious attitude. Eitherway, now we have guest characters.

Miles takes a long time to get his pants up and Bobbi shoots girl power at zombies.

Oh, sorry. Mr. Ian there posted pic related and I responded with the thing I posted before. He's been making passive-aggresive threats to me for the last hour.

Link motherfucker. Lets roast this son of a bitch.

facebook.com/ianmcginty/posts/10157229151850084?comment_id=10157229604350084¬if_t=comment_mention¬if_id=1469749422414934

I see you want some sauce for a barbecue! Well met!

… what the fuck? Is that it? She stopped some boring zombie shit and now she has a superpower virus in her? Is she mentally unbalanced? Is this a weird propaganda piece? What was with the ping pong balls?

Feels like I just wasted a lot of time, because I'm not sure I care to find the answers to these questions. The art in issues 1-4 was really nice though.

Oh, so you're one of those autistic shits we don't want on the board? Leave.

Seriously, you have some pissy youtube fight with a writer most of us don't even know about, and got a response, so now you want everyone to see? You fucking were ready to catch his reply SECONDS after it went up, despite your comment being 14 HOURS OLD? You're either obsessed, or you made that comment yourself. Either one paints you as pathetic as all fuck.

Oh, and don't samefag, that's even worse.

No one cares about some petty, autistic grudge you have. He's not even involved with the comic we're discussing. Fuck yourself if you think anyone cares. And I know any comments will be you pretending to be others to defend yourself, so don't bother.

Make him leave. Or is this just some idle threat you have no ability to back up?

So I guess the point was… Bobbi got what she wanted, but only when she wasn't looking for it. Her cocktail of Super Solider Serum and Infinity Formula only made her immortal and somewhere close to peak human, but she wanted something more, and she SORTA has it, through the virus. A virus which has demonstrated telekinetic powers and mental shielding traits, with a pretty open door to anything else. I don't know what he ping pong balls was about, but I assume it has something to do with the mention of them being made of "celluloid. Like film." I guess that's sort of a story… I don't care though, because I don't care if Bobbi has powers, especially if they're very vague "virus that doesn't want me to die" powers. It's sort of a character arc, but she didn't deal with her inferiority complex by accepting that she IS good, she dealt with it by BECOMING STRONGER THROUGH VIRUS MAGIC. Not much of a "puzzle box".

Oh, I hurt your feelings. Do you need a hug? I'm sure you can find a box for that somewhere.

The Mary Sue will probably have an article about the alarmingly low number of women in terrorist fields.

That first picture clearly used reference of someone holding a phone in front of mirror.
So much so that until I opened the pic recently I thought it was someone doing a selfie.

Eat Shit Farange

I guess the only other thing I can add to this is: how long has Bobbi had this virus, and if she had it since childhood, could all of her attempts to gain superpowers be due to the virus influencing her mind. If the virus was able to influence her like a parasite that drives an ant to the top of a tree so it can be eaten by a bird, perhaps it was aware that it NEEDED a super catalyst to move to the next stage of evolution. This would mean the entire reason for her inferiority complex was a chemical manipulation to guide her into risky genetic experiments to make her a better host. Which basically means BOBBI WAS NEVER THE PROTAGONIST, the VIRUS was.

Think about infamous issue 3, the only issue where Bobbi's virus does not apparently save her life. It's not just the "misogynistic" media that talks about the girl like an animal, Bobbi also describes all girls as "dangerous" and talks about them being "hardwired for drama". Basically they are slaves to some instinctive imperative that makes them act irrationally, just like Bobbi experimenting on herself as child. If we give the writer enough credit (for the moment) to assume everything is purposeful NONE OF THE TIMELINE FOR HER REASONING MAKES SENSE. She's not really 19 if her past with Clint happened, she wasn't actually a child when Thor and Cyclops first became active. Which means the reasoning she accepts currently for all her experiments is a mental construct, a lie made to explain the fact that there was NO REASON AT ALL. It's also possible that all of these memories (which don't seem consistent with older characterization) are all false, to explain a growing urge she has had to experiment on herself since she got the virus (if it happened later in life).

So, if the writer isn't complete shit, the apparent story is that Bobbi is, and has always been, in part a slave to a virus that wanted her to become a perfect host, and it eventually gained super powers of its own when she finally did.

Why do they hire people that don't even know basic anatomy?
She couldn't have even glanced at a skeleton while drawing this? That is not what fucking ribs look like. That looks like what fat fucks think that ribs look like when they bitch about how they're only big-boned.

Wait, i get sliding timeline and all that shit, but has 616 Future Foundation been around long enough for her to get a grant from them even with that in account since you know Alex Power is a founding member and quite a bit younger then Mockingbird IIRC

It's just a fan edit, the timeline is only a bit more fucked than the real thing here:

Y… You're that fucking faggot, aren't you? Don't deny it. You're the faggot that's been shitting up the board. The one who hates Jojo and cries about casuals and yet has shit taste and denies that comics are dead.

You're still angry 5 hours later? Who cares? Because you wanted to make a personal army to attack… FUCK, I still don't even know who that guy was.

Fucking trash the thread, who cares. If you want to spend a few hours of your life doing that, fine. I ain't go the cure for your autism.

Well, that's my bad then.

Though i must say that considering the writing quality of some shit lately you shouldn't really blame me.

I know you're the kind of faggot that doesn't listen to reason, but I'm not whoever brought that guy up.
But this just confirms it. You're that faggot again. Contributing to the board by shitting it up further with bad storytimes of bad comics. No wonder why you don't think comics are fucking dead. You like this shit.

Agree. I'm probably giving this book way too much credit with all the virus talk, but I've always had fun making connections between things. It's part of what make shared universe comics exciting, but on a smaller scale it's all the details of a story.

I still don't know why she's listed as 19 though, even if she was regressed in age after being brought back to life. That would be like official records only counting Cap being in his 30s because he was probably early to mid 20s by the close of WWII and was froze until (due to constantly sliding timescale) about 10 years ago. So there is a certain amount of internal consistency we can't expect from ANY Marvel book because the timeline is canon fucking nonsensical. The sliding timeline is fucking cosmic magic. I wish guys like Gruenwald were still around to make sense of all this, but we're alone on a sinking ship.

I think you're putting too much thought into it. Reading through, it looks like the author basically just tried to write a story where he tried to take Mockingbird and cool and interesting again, as well as making her an alluring and mysterious character with good material baked-in for future plotlines.

Unfortunately, as you pointed out with the fact that she appears to have a massive inferiority complex that is never addressed in the story itself, the author failed because he accidentally made her into an annoying bitch in the process. Cranking up the 'girl power' aspects of the story as high as he did didn't help matters, though.

You're very likely right, but I wanted to see if I could gain something more if I just read the story, and I really did read it as I storytimed it. Taking into account no outside information, about the author and putting aside the general retarded tone of Marvel… it really does read like Bobbi is a slave to a fate not her making, and that explains her fucked up personality. And by those standards… it's okay. It could be a lot better, it could be a lot worse. If Bobbi was a better person, I'd be more attached. If Bobbi was a WORSE PERSON, it might make her more interesting. As is she's both too much and not enough of a bitch.

The real thing is, can I ever use any of the failings of this to inspire a better story? Nothing I can think of tonight, but who knows.

The outside information about the author explains quite a bit about some of the series' oddities, actually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Cain

I'll be honest. I don't want to know. If I have to research who writes every book, I'm not really judging the comic, I'm judging people. And that goes both ways, people that I'm big fans of have put out some really shit books in their time. Because if I get around to making my books, someone, somewhere, will have a problem with my past/political beliefs/something I said online, and will be thinking more about ME than the COMIC. This person hasn't overly impressed me, and hasn't proven to be Hitler, so if they ever try again, I'll try not to have a bias.

I'm not reading more of this shit though. It's just not good enough in any aspect to make me bother with issue 6 (unless some other fool storytimes it next month). I do wish that more people would storytime full issues of comics they feel like complaining about though. Maybe I'm asking too much, but I'd love if OPs gave us full context more often, instead of saying "look at this absurd page/panel!". The Hellcat threads are good about storytiming each time, so I have NO DOUBT of how shitty that book is.

Just to be totally sure, by today's sales, is 16K just "pretty bad" or "abysmal"? I'm just curious.

Those numbers for a book published by one of the big two?

Horrendously abysmal.

Fair enough on wanting to separate the author from their work. As for the examples of awful writing from modern Marvel that tend to get passed around a lot, I think that most of them actually have been storytimed before, they just got bumped off the board as people finished discussing them and moved on, and they only saved the most memorable parts of the stories to serve as examples for future discussions.

How is it compared to The Movement (Cancelled at 12 issues IIRC), Hellcat and Squirrel Girl?

Hellcat numbers are even worse and dropping just as quickly.

I don't know about Squirrel Girl, though.

So that means we will get at least 4 more issues of this minimum.

Once sales drop below 10k, not even the most rotund trigglypuff could rationalize the books continued existence.

And you CAN rationalize Hellcats?

Oh boy, I remember that hot mess
Is Gail Simmone still on DC comics ? Or they finally fired that cunt ?

I'm not even the audience for this shit, yet I feel insulted nonetheless.

Yeah, I didn't highlight it this time, it annoyed me since the first time I saw it. I mean, if you think your reference is too "high brow" for your audience… just deal with it. If people don't get it, they don't get it, and the ones that do will appreciate it. But having the picture there in the picture? That's just retarded.

Why did you have to remind me of that abomination?

Fuck it, you have to storytime it now. It's your moral obligation.

Wasn't Mjölnir forged by three shirtless dwarves? I doubt they would appreciate their craftsmanship being treated as an accessory to be put in a purse.

Are you guys okay?

another flashpoint incident, one that wipes away all the bullshit and restores things to an era similar to the last time comics were selling well.

The early 90s?

Yeah basically. If nothing else comics would be fun again.

I can rationalize that there are cucks who would want to create shit like that.

DC writers and the guys who make Bojack were sperging out about why wikileaks is super bad and secret russian plants and how dare they criticize or point out clinton corruption. They also sperged out about how it was lies because that would make clinton as bad as trump. In short, most comic books creators and show creators are faggots and/or nutjobs. Alex Hirsch and Dan Harmon are both massive faggots and nutjobs.

Well, maybe they'll make more books like the KFC promotional ones.

Forgot a link.
twitter.com/StephenByrne86/status/758893027045679104

They are ignorant, but far from blissful. Dangerous would be the correct word to use to describe their ignorance. And politics have been a game of chicken towards the bottom, so being suptised that clinton is bad is the mark of an absolute retard.

So, you guys know this is a comic and cartoon board, right?

Aware that no one gives a fuck about your political views? This isn't your blog.

Jesus Christ, do we need PSA banner ads on these obvious facts? Like with Harmon, for example, the unkempt greying neckbeard, nihilist edgelord rhetoric, and reddit fanbase brigade should all be giant red flags.

If you want discussion locked down to your liking, I think the Mary Sue should have a discussion board on their site.

… to the subject of comics and cartoons, instead of your personal blog? This isn't your hugbox. If you're too thinskinned to be called out for your autism, go cry to someone who cares.

I don't get it, are you guys still talking about Mockingbird?

Thread seems all over the place today.

Fuck off casual

It's just summerfags. They don't have opinions of their own, and don't know enough about comics to talk about them. Some of them are probably just from Holla Forums and saw some retarded thing we all discussed to death months ago.

But there isn't much else to say, unless people actually want to talk about the comic.

This is because we're talking shit about Dan Harmon or Alex Hirsch, isn't it? If you hate this thread so much, it's pretty easy to filter with the inline extension.

In the meantime, quit getting worked up over what other people are talking about.

See, the person who storytimes Mockingbird is that one faggot who keeps having meltdowns about anime and Jojo and everyone else being autistic casuals because they think comics are dead (they are). Whenever someone says something they don't like, they get triggered and start crying about it.

Go ahead. Start talking about how this is yet another piece of proof that comics are dead. They'll blow a fucking gasket and it'll turn into that Batman thread.

It's funny that the faggot who screams the most about casuals ruining Holla Forums is actually the biggest shit taste casual on the board.

Does anyone besides this samefagger know who these people are?

ITT: OP is a huge faggot casual and another poster is a retard

How do i apply to be a mod, it's time someone took out the trash

Are you fucking retarded? Why do you spend all day crying about the casuals on this board, when you don't know who Alex Hirsch is? Dan Harmon you can sort of get away with not knowing, but Hirsch?
That's like going to Holla Forums and not knowing Anthony Burch.

check the main thread for the board owners contact info. I'd love to see this place cleaned out

Man, I'd love to see you as a janitor. It'd be like 4ch all over again.
I'd imagine you'd ban people even for just saying comics are dead.

Don`t assume shit, you don`t know me

Alex Hirsch: Flapjack, Gravity Falls
Dan Harmon:: Rick and Morty

Did I trigger you? Don't pretend it wouldn't happen. People would get banned left and right, with how autistic you are about wrongthink.
That's if you ever actually became a janitor. Someone would fuck up bigtime to actually let you, considering you spend most of your time actively making the board worse.

antijojo 4channer plz leave

My only posts were

You got the wrong guy

Oh… so not even Marvel related in the least? Not even comic writers?

Why bring that up in this thread instead of just starting a separate one? This thread isn't popular enough to be envious of, is it?

I guess so. I can only assume the poster referred to here is back.

Wait, wasn't that about some unrelated cartoon writer? Do cartoons need a containment board?

That's 4chan talk user and we don't that around here

*don't like

Are you gonna start going to every cartoon thread and insisting they're running on 'borrowed time' now, too?

The fuck happened in this thread ?

Would you believe a virus is effecting our minds?

This shit wouldn't fly if the genders were reversed. Fuck this retarded tumblr shit.

It's Blockmania ?

An OP that needs his own discussion board is what happened.

In his defense, I don't think OP is this cuck.
Pretty sure the cuck just saw this thread and decided 'comics aren't really dead, I'll prove it to Holla Forums with a storytime!'

Yes, exactly that.

Pretty spot on

They need to focus more on writing interesting characters instead of worrying about what they have between their legs. If women come to like them, that's just a bonus.

I apologize, user.
It seems most complaints about comics get turned into shit like this because of that user.
I suppose one day we will learn to ignore them. One day–

Fixed that for you.

I used to do advanced-level math (preparation for STEM university courses) in high school.

Seven guys. Zero girls.

Standard math classes had plenty of girls, though.

tfw sitting next to one of the hottest girls in school at class, helping her with homework, she pats my knee and tells me I'm the smartest guy she knows

Not like comics make any money anyway, given the issues are already paid for by advertising they can afford to make random shit.

Wew lad.

A lot of them chose Advanced Maths/English.

Wrong, I'm Australian.
Aemrifat culture is cancerous and it can be seen in any race and both sexes that grew up in Murika.

Super Neckbeard, why haven't you shaven?

I'm not a fan of the glistening thighs look, super faggot.

Besides, chicks dig the French mustache and beard combo. I don't think you have enough test to grow one, though.

Could've fooled me, mate. Either that, or you're one of those big city fags.

So you're a hipster?

Nope, live in the suburbs.

I'd tell you both to fuck off… but an argument about women in STEM fields is the first real talk directly related to this comic in a while.

Girls probably don't want to be in advanced math because they don't want to be near user

You guys are both retarded. The quality of comics has been decreasing for a long time. Especially with the big two.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Oh look, a "Neutral".

Then why'd you open your dumb mouth to begin with? Just to be the contrarian guy who's smarter than everyone else because he doesn't commit?

I still wanted to poke fun at both of you. One of you was upset enough to reply twice, but I don't know which one. That's hilariously pathetic

So, a full day of brain virus again?

I'm not either of them, you jump to conclusions bum.

Well it's surely the neckbeard.

Why didn't they just make it a spy book? If she has superpowers now, doesn't that make her a vastly less interesting character? Now that she has some sorta Resident Evil virus, why did they take so long to set it up?

If feels like 5 issues were used to set up this new direction for a character that new fans wouldn't care about, and old fans would prefer to have as a mostly human spy.

I kinda assumed it was.