EFF calls out M$

archive.is/GzAAA
archive.is/qBzUe

EFF rips into Microsoft and Windows 10 for 'blatantly disregarding user choice and privacy'

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Yy3Nl
archive.is/ItyAU
8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WINCUCKS BTFO

at last. EFF is so busy fighting for compromises in court that sometimes they seem fail to stand out for a position.

PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE NOT EVEN ONCE

I suppose the same thing goes for lincucks because guilt by association am I right. You're fucking retarded and should kill yourself. For real. Do it right now please.

No one who has used an older version of Windows or any proprietary anything agreed with these methods. The continued insistence by lincucks that they do is so retarded I simply have to point it out each and every time I fucking see this shit. And I know that for some people it's all in good fun, but I know the majority of fedora-wielding neckbeards who browse this board are completely serious.

good morning pajeet, isnt it a little early to start shilling?

its not even 6am utc

WINCUCKS ACTUALLY THINK LIKE THIS

You can't even compare the two. You can't honestly be surprised people won't take you seriously that you really didn't agree with those methods when you're still happily using their products. It doesn't necessarily take a genius to dodge the minefield Microsoft planted on its own customers, but only a retard wouldn't be absolutely horrified and alarmed in the aftermath.

It's even worse for those who will continue to use those operating systems in EOL. Not the gaymen retard apologists, but the airports, banks, and agencies that got duped into this model.

Hello my fedora chum. How many tips have you gotten today?

LINCUCKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS

Well Windows 10 uses Ubuntu now so all Linux users must agree with what Windows is doing currently! HAHAHA I HAVE PROVEN MY SUPERIORITY TO THOSE LINUX FAGGOTS ;V)))))))

This is the kind of thinking you're employing, and quite frankly I wonder who should be taking who seriously.

Also
This is the cheap dime store excuse you faggots use to discredit actual uses of a machine for leisure purposes, and it's pretty pathetic if you ask me. :)

You aren't making any sense. Don't they teach you how to write english in India?

I use linux for all my document production needs, and still can play all my games on it.
I'll never need windows again for as long as I live.

hahahahahahaha

Look how butthurt the wincuck is that he got blown the fuck out.

How much are they paying you?

nice try nsa

Many tips my fedora amigo.

Well, looks like your opinion is garbage. Thanks for putting that front and center so I could skip the rest of your post, lincuck.

By the way, wincuck makes no sense. Windows has all the software and Windows doesn't sound like win and cuck. :)

You can't argue with winshills. They know their OS spys on them. They know that undesirable programs and files may be removed from their computers. They know that they are mearly leasing the OS and have no control over it. They know that they are never really safe because their keys and data are uploaded to "the cloud" (protip the cloud is just micro$hafts backdoored NSA servers) . They know that their OS is filled with ads. They know that their OS is backdoored. They know that that micro$oft uses end-user bandwidth to upgrade other computers to the latest botnetOS version. They know that it requires at least 4gb to even boot (protip im on parabola and on boot im only using 160mb of RAM)

They enjoy being cucked because nobody else will give them the sexual attention they need. They enjoy m$ going though all their shit because it makes them feel like someone cares about them. They spend money on games that can only be played while connected to the internet (even in single player mode) and cannot be shared. You can't take your game to your friends house, burn him a copy, and play together.

Microcucks are also exhibitionists, they enjoy opening their assholes to m$ and the rest of the world. Avoid microcucks at all costs.

wew

archive.is/Yy3Nl
archive.is/ItyAU
8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html

Done.

All this effort just to de-botnet your OS, jesus. The number of loops windows users will jump through just to get cucked slightly less by proprietary software is crazy

hint: it's still botnet, just slightly less so

Not when I add blocks on the router level.

You keep telling yourself that, mate. I'm sure that Microsoft, the greedy fucks, with all their billions of dollars worth of R&D (and lust for more cash), have no way of using their software's proprietary nature to your disadvantage once you've added some blocks on your router

They'll sneak it into a normal seeming update, or just flat-out revert your changes and settings because they know what's best for you, silly consumer.

Seriously, Win10 has settings that revert themselves to default for your "safety".

Enterprise version lets you disable automatic updates.

That's why I said they'd slip it into a normal looking update, one that users like you would approve.

And does the enterprise version disable settings that revert themselves? Can you permanently turn off Windows Defender, for example?

Well I'm currently testing it on a laptop and after I did my settings and then did an update, none of them were reverted so far. I'll wait until another update rolls out to see if there's any changes.

Does your security menu say this?

It shows this after disabling it in group policy as stated by M$ in the above guides, then restarting.

Well that's something. I could see M$ trying not to push away corporate users by having that fucking resource hog Windows Defender running all the time. I still suspect that it would turn itself back on eventually though, after an update or a certain period of time. WD is really a one stop shop as far a spying goes, with constant access to your files and current activities. Guess that one's just for the plebs who don't know any better.

That's why I'm only testing it on a laptop, but I'm fairly certain there going to give companies and the government a wide berth on those settings.

I rather think it's more like the smoking phenomenon. They know it's bad for them but they're just too lazy/lack the will power to switch. They'd rather suck a coperation's cock and complain about it than actually doing something. Then get angry when someone tell's them it's bad for their health.

Why should I trust a street shitter to offer a valid opinion about operating systems?

I wonder who is the "street shitter" here. Tip for you my fedora amigo :)

B-but my games

That's not the telemetry part, that's the cortana running in the background send that data back.

The telemetry part is sent at night as seen in task scheduler, the same way it is done on win7 systems with the telemetry updates.

Interesting.

The shit that's being sent all day over TLS inexplicably isn't even the regular telemetry, it's just straight up your keylog and any data it can find.

Why does ANYONE

ANYONE

defend Windows 10?

I don't think we have to wonder with you in the thread.

Big tips my fedora pal. Now you can tell all your enlightened friend how you beat the internet street shitter.

ENLIGHTENED!

BUT GUYS
MICROSOFT LOVES LOONIX

No, this is people on Windows 10 who are idiots because they sell themselves short to Microsoft. You made no arguments and presented no relevant facts, just insults. Kill yourself NOW!

You didn't read the rest of my post and are retarded. :)

>>>/reddit/

>>>/suicide/
:)

we use based emoji 'round these parts you basic bitch fuckboi. take your 🌈 👬🌈 💩 back to reddit.

Archived: /ipfs/QmNRYSzwGjojGZFJbcQsxAAtbBBWDtzqvvbLcg9ZKvqoiw

I hope you have a video, please, please show one. I want to see his reaction.

How about forced..

Apple isn't any better and linux only has garbage software posing as valid "alternatives". Which are about as useful as "alternative" medicine vs the real stuff. Only crazy cultists keep believing in it.

poop lord seems mad. Stay in india

That faggot didn't make a single argument. I can't imagine being that butt-blasted over an operating system and defending a megacorp

Just because you say amigo doesn't mean you aren't a bhenchod street shitter.

Just because you call me a street shitter doesn't mean you're not projecting, amigo.

Ideas on how to deal with this problem:

Do you find Windows 10 useful for whatever the fuck reason?

Use it for VM ware purposes and disable all internet access on it, like literally just cut the shit out once it's activated, and if you're curious to dissect it, just try it there, once you're done you can wipe it, you can use any other legacy os as the base for it.

Skyline processors? Use Linux to to virtualize memedows and repeat step one, but mix it a little, learn about these processors, and study how the fuck did they cripple Windows 7 installers, they did something vile to disable USB support to switch to 3.0, in the process making it "impossible" to install via USB because those WinPE environments do not support >USB installs via the new 3.0 standard.

Could this be re-programmed into an environment code that can be injected to run DVD installs that are somehow virtualized via another area, recreating a code that simulates USB 2.0?

Maybe we can exploit this and re-create windows installers to force inject windows without using micro's
installer for legacy versions into these new systems and better the installs.

Windows 10's graphical interface advantages can be used, in fact there's ways to once it's implemented as a VM.

Botnets you say?

But, not only that, you can also find a way to experiment with the botnets, use them to better understand them, then fuck and toy with botnet-senpais feelings.

Want to give microsoft feedback via Windows 10? Tell them "I'm using this OS and so far I do not like it because:"

The before mentioned reasons.

Now, get creative, make more ways to actually make a good use of Windows 10 up and post them here. All of this, while making it a bit "safer" or even justifiable reasons to use it, we need to know them if we're considering to even touch such a system,