I bet my anus that someone is going to fire into the protesting crowd she and kill a fuckton

It's already started happening. It's only a matter of time before some crazy motherfucker gets an AK or some shit and starts firing into the crowd. The worst part is that they'll use it to play the victim even more and it could possibly start a civil war.

Lol what are they going to do? Throw a temper tantrum?

If America becomes a place of civil war than I would rather be shot down than start killing to prove my point of view.

Pathetic.

I fuck sheep

That is why you fail.

You don't even need a gun. Just hit the gas.

Typical white knight: If a lying whore said it, then it must be true.

I guess I'm just not as casual about killing as you guys are.

niggers will nig. that's what we say around here,you slime sucking honkey,
you need a cockpump? just click onna banner, bro.

Hypocrite.

Are you retarded? You have no idea what white knight means.

False. You don't know what White Knight means. I'm not defending Kim Kardashian. Idiot.

Fuck off with the "X is going to start a civil war" already, it will never happen

You are so blind. Idiots like you are always in denial.

i wish i could deny being of the same species as you, turdbrain, but i can't. are you at least a nigger? please be a nigger, comfort me and tell me it's true. you're a nigger.

Turdbrain? Your insults are as stupid as you are. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm a white boy. Go kys.

Retarded reply as expected from a retarded OP, the fact is teenagers like you who just discovered Holla Forums and love to parrot everything that's posted there are always spouting bullshit about how there's going to be a civil war and it's painfully obvious it will never happen. People have too much to lose.
Go lurk more, you are obviously too new and retarded to post without showing it.

Can we have some Webms of Libtard protestors getting BTFO?

it doesn't work like that anymore, birdbrain. whites are the new nigger. you can see them chimping out at night because democracy disavowed them. i'm sure you have a bridge to encumber. if that's civil war, b reverts to t.

Obviously an SNL skit. That is obviously Tina Fey.

I'm not OP, user. I'm simply speaking the truth. Idiots like you are blind to what's going to happen because you live in your own little bubble, refusing to face reality. A race war is coming. You may not like it, you may not accept it, but it's going to happen. Being in denial isn't going to prevent it from happening. Now stop being a faggot, wake up and smell the coffee.

False. You're just an idiot who doesn't use words with it's proper meaning because faggots like you are always trying to mess with the English language, trying to gay it up.

the unmasking of the moralfag

HELP FBI!
TERRORISTS ARE ON THE INTERNET!!

Some nog already tried but in typical fashion he was too lazy to finish what he started

usatoday.com/story/life/nation-now/2016/11/12/donald-trump-presidential-election-protest-demonstrations/93707510/

…did you just type out that link?