Halal Costco Canadian Maple Syrup

Yes, fam.
Even Canadian Maple Syrup from Costco is halal now.

What do y'all make of this?

When did this happen?

Why are Costco concerned with kebabs?

Do pakis even eat maple syrup?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/new-york/food-vendor-slashes-rival-back-west-side-turf-feud-article-1.2683855
archive.is/ohLyh
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.U.R.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

It's got the Jew tax as well

Trudeau is probably importing hundreds of thousands of Mudslimes at this point. When Trump wins there will be two walls.

Hi Ezra.

Notice you don't chimp out over the kosher U symbol.

Can you take the last few non retarded white Canadians? If not I'm escaping to Argentina, at this point it actually is whiter than canada and Europe

this

How the fuck is syrup made halal?

Seriously, do they slit the maple trees throat next to a chanting imam or something? Same shit with a rabbi for the kosher version?

It was always halal. they're just now slapping the gay sandnigger sticker on it.

They pay "jizya" taxes to ISIS affiliates.

Joking aside this is a serious issue, they have to hire a mud "cleric" to keep them certified and this is a source of funding for Mosques, i.e. terrorist recruiting centers.

have you even seen "kosher" foods lately? the are all full of shit anyways. the standards for organic are shit but I rather eat that than some hydrogenated oil peanut butter that has a "K" or Halalala on it.

Still expensive as fuck though. Better than Old Tyme "Table Syrup" or some shit.

Maple Syrup already is Kosher and Halal though, the logos are there for marketing purposes. Still, makes me wonder how a Mudslime would react if you point out the U Jew logo.

I think it has to be certified that there is no pork products or by products.

Now considering how maple syrup is made, I don't know how that is possible unless the plant is beside a pork factory and they're worried about cross contamination, or the workers getting the maple sap cleans up after having bacon to avoid cross contamination.

Or making sure there is no pig shit in the fertilizer to grow the maple trees?

I honestly have no fucking clue, but those are all possible and it's possible a Jew would complain about another Shoah or a Mudslime going on a shooting rampage if the above mentioned happened.

In the near future every company has to hire an imam and a rabbi to give a holy blessing to your product or the stores won't sell your stuff.

I heard that the kosher = better food thing is just a meme for the certifiers to shave shekels off their ilk.

BTW Halal means invoking the Islamic god and Muhammad to "bless" your food.

How about not eating syrup at all? That shit is garbage. Just pure sugar. Why not just eat pixie sticks instead?

Achmed sacrifices a goat under the maple tree.

Not just muz and kikes, remember.

WHY AREN’T YOU BUYING KOSHER ALUMINUM FOIL, GOYIM

Have some self-control.

If it's kosher, it's halal.
Basically it costs little to no extra and expands their market.

No one will believe you, kike.
WE DO NOT WANT DUNE COONS TO FEEL AS THOUGH THEY HAVE A PLACE IN OUR CIVILIZATION

>Yes goy i can confirm your aluminum mine is kosher. Now that will be 699.99 plus tip

they want the kebab *govt paycheque* money

I would say that 90% of Holla Forums should have been doing this from the start.

That's exactly what it means. But the tip is included. Bi-annually.

Because I don't put aluminum near food at high temperatures.

It's not about dune coons having a place in your civilization goy, it's about dune coon money having a place in our wallets.
Your civilization being destroyed is just an added bonus.

But that's wrong. The U for kosher just means some kike got paid to "bless" the food. It's a tax they extract from any manufacturers that don't want to be denied a small but significant demographic. These people are devious.

This.

It's fucking maple syrup.

Was it ever not halal? It comes from trees.

Also the co-founder and chairman of Costco Wholesale Corporation, Jeffrey Brotman, is a kike.

Get some good shit instead.

How much you want to bet that they put hidden cameras around that area to catch people doing that.

Some shitlord should start "halol" certification. "But Abdul, that's just a typo!" Undercut the muz by a few bucks, secretly add bacon grease to everything. Maximum kek.

My grandfather always insisted on "le bonne syrup d'erable du Quebec" on pancakes, not that Aunt Jemima crap or god forbid, HFCS. And it had to be canned.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's some "convert" affiliated with the Orthodox Union that does the Halal Certification too.

People at supermarkets are notorious for not putting things back where they belong. Just don't be obvious about it.

Your grandfather knows his stuff.

Its basically common sense to buy canned shit that you actually know where it comes from and what's in it

If you need this guy to tell you youre fucking retarded lel

I bet your dumb ass doesnt even know where maple syrup even comes from fucktard

That is HFCS

Pretty much anything without meat and/or dairy is halal by default. They just slapped on the emblem for extra shekels, just like with kosher foods.

damn is the sandnigger religion just a rip off of the kike religion? it's like that dune coon mohammed just retconned everything from the hebe bible and then just started making shit up to add divine authority to his agenda

If you insult your enemies, they win.

I've heard liberals argue that its silly to assume that you could use pork against muslims as a weapon. "Like, how stupid are you? Do you think they're like, vampires or something?"

These people ARE complete robots.
Pork is a MEMETIC weapon. It is blessed of Kek for powerful acts of trolling.

Robot is Russian for "worker". Most liberals do not do anything I would classify as real work.

TL;DR: Stop insulting robots.

And what the fuck are they gonna do if they catch you? Give you a dirty look?

I figure they would throw you in jail for 85 years.

I don't know why, but the fact that the first post is almost always, without fail, some sort of shill sage poster just fucking tickles me. I love it. Especially when they clearly don't give a fuck but get payed to do it anyway and just try to use it as a downvote.

They sort the catalog by "creation date", and sit there refreshing it.

Of course we do, it comes from Weedman's ass.

Muzzie Food vendor charged with assault after taking a slice out of the competition

nydailynews.com/new-york/food-vendor-slashes-rival-back-west-side-turf-feud-article-1.2683855

Jesus Christ.

Halal is becoming more popular than Kosher (which never really took off in Canada).

Bloody hell. Muslim PM when? Couldn't be much worse than currentyearman?

They're just opening new markets among Canada's next majority group.

It's horrible! We should make them add holy water to all our food and put a special holy seal on it so we can eat it and the muslims can't!

Whoever did that is pretty awesome.

CBC - archive.is/ohLyh

reported for necrobumping

Could probably start your own kosher label and make money.

It was my understanding that a food could not be Kosher and Halal at the same time (the two are mutually exclusive)…

WTF is that?

Muslims are retarded. They literally have to be told that things are okay. They cannot into basic research.

I remember reading one Muslim site that said chocolate was haram, because products list chocolate liquor as one of the base ingredients. They couldn't into English enough to know that in this case liquor didn't mean alcohol. Still they drink many soft drink products that use alcohol to break up the base ingredients before processing.

A true soldier. If every Holla Forumsack did this in every supermarket, businesses would just stop selling halal or would jack the prizes to such an extent, Muslims would just stop eating meat.

you guys should dig a little more and understand that the halal market is actually the kosher one
take France for example
all halal meat is kosher to start with muslims eat jew meat cos its the same ritual but the other way around is a no no

Wait, no pig in syrup????

goddamm my entire life is a lie

No. Incorrect.
Robota is Czech for "forced labour" the term Robot comes from this particular play about progress and cheap labour. It doesn't have a happy ending unless you are a liberal.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.U.R.