Aids prevention campaign posters for the Euro 2016

I'm just going to leave this here. It's from a famous homosexual group from what little I've heard about it. I bet (((they))) are somehow involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

uefa.com/uefaeuro/
archive.is/gi8o3
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/12/55555-or-how-to-laugh-online-in-other-languages/266175/
youtu.be/NyzXvsstg8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Swedish woman" has kike hair… Or biracial hair.. Why would they do this?

The only surprising thing about the swedish one is that germany is a nigger.

I wouldn't say it's all that surprising. It falls in line with the agenda and it gives us some good meme fodder.

That's surprising?

2 White males are gay
Nigger Germany is with swedish cunt
White male with Nigress

Totally surprising.

How are the poor syrian refugees supposed to identify with this?

SWEDEN YES

Maybe they did it this way to save money on black paint?

I can't do anything but laugh at this.

It a warning that if you fuck niggers you get aids..

So, which jew made them anyway ? Or was it a fag?

One of the two usual suspects.

I have to give it to them, it's pretty darn clever to use colors in this way.

Wow… gay couple, two interracial couples, AND a subtle "the white guy's a cuck that doesn't get any pussy" message by only putting the orange paint on his face.

That's actually impressive that they manged all that with only three images.

Probably just got the idea from one of their degenerate bodypainting sessions or where they use luminescent paint in night clubs

So they're promoting the spread of AIDS?

Pic 1: Cum in the bum

Pic 2: Swallow the Black man's seed.

Pic 3: Chow down on her Black Box.

I guess not accepting the poz in this day and age would be bigoted.

Mix yourselves, protect yourselves
Is literally the subtitle.

Can't we just go back to killing eachother? Why does mankind visit this kind of horror upon itself?

Welcome to Civilization, a.k.a Goldberg wild ride.

You already know who's really responsible

This literally promotes race-mixing

FUCKING

K E K
E
K

those pics are brutal

It triggers me that SJWs, shitlibs, faggots etc spend so much time talking about AIDS when the only people in developed countries it affects in any meaningful way is faggots and women who sleep with downlow fags. As if it's a problem that affects all of us.

Stop being a fucking degenerate and you won't get AIDS. Shit, even if you are a degenerate and fuck 100 women a year chances are you won't get AIDS. AIDS only shoahs barebacking fags. I bet the reason that fags etc are now demanding to be allowed to give blood is that normal people are starting to realize that AIDS doesn't affect them, so there needs to be a way for AIDS to hurt non degenerates so that we take notice.

It's because the fear of a heterosexual AIDS pandemic allowed SJWs, shitlibs, and faggots to aggressively push degenerate sex-ed programs on increasingly-young teens.

So even though the only major groups of AIDS victims are 1. gay men 2. heroin addicts 3. Africans and 4. anyone that sleeps with the three previous groups, we still need to teach little Johnny and Anne about the proper way to fist their partner anyway

what are you talking about?

At least they got the AIDS demographics right.

(((They))) are not even trying to hide it anymore.

top kek

Hitler dubs confirms

(checked)

Hitler dubs confirms

guy looks more like asian than white

It means "mix with other people", litterally "racemix".

info on the campaign

advertiser: Aides
agency: TBWA\PARIS
advertiser people: Christian Andreo, Nathalie Gautier, Antoine Henry, Charmaine Da Costa Soares
agency people: Anne Vincent, Véronique Fourniotakis, Marion Floch, Mirella Ghil
creation director: Benjamin Marchal, Faustin Claverie
art director: Olivier Mularski
Concepteur – Rédacteur: David Philip

This. I don't understand how they would explain what it meant if they had to.

THe German is a nigger and the portuguese is a chink. This is just perfect.

What exactly is the message here? Have interracial and gay sex to prevent aids?? Lol not even ((they)) can be so stupid to think anyone will buy this.

Africa = AIDS
Faggots = AIDS

Every child knows this…

Have they spoken with the representive of the country they used the flag colors of? If not, we could mail the countries office and they could sue the shit out of them.

Anyone has more infos?

I'm in a place between rage, disgust, betrayal, and nothingness. It's like trying to shove 10 people through a doorway and they're all stuck in the threshold.

That was really my thought too. Homos and Nigs give you four letter words.

The fuck are you on about, it's a hairstyle which was quite prevalent in the 70s and 80s, nothing to do with kikes or race.

That nigger looks like it just descended from the jungle canopy for the first time.

That 3rd pic is the first time I've ever felt disgust when looking at my country's flag.

But that 2nd one is truly rage-inducing.

But it's not popular today. It's very normal style of hair among biracials and kikes.

How the guy has a orange mouth and the girl a yellow pussy, im without words if this isn't fake.

it's the same color …

I guess with Germany they cut budget on the black paint.

What a red-pill, they basically tell us

Kek!

They are literally telling us to
which means
What a redpill

So they are telling people to seek out and get Aids?

I don't get it.

So they're implying that you can prevent getting aids by fucking niggers?

Where are these posters placed? Who even sees them? They can't put them out in public because of children, so where? Online?

Fuck! They managed to sodomize the pure Icelandic team's image, too.

La campagne est diffusée sur le web, les réseaux sociaux, en affichage et en presse à partir du 24 juin

Campaign will be on the web, social networks, displays and in newspapers starting 24 june.
And they say 21june somewhere else

not very clear

I've seen this lately on pure European girls in my country. Its clearly being promoted, using half-breed women, in commercials. For example H&M has a half-breed model on their website and stores with that hairstyle prominantly on display.
As we know, its definitely not a European hairstyle, doesn't matter if it might've been some niche fashion statement in the 70s somewhere.

Current Year Europe makes me fucking nauseous

they know

reeee tbh

why is there a fucking soccer ball as the logo? got yurope is so fucking stupid.

They are telling people to be a slut all around with different races i.e. racemix, but to use protection.

uefa.com/uefaeuro/
archive.is/gi8o3

It's one of the biggest events in europe. Seems like they are promoting this there.

All liberals will be killed.

Maybe you should learn some self awareness if you type like that.

I tried searching but found nothing interesting, maybe you'll have better luck

pic is another ad from one of the guys involved i actually like it

It's purple, the woman also has it around her mouth, it's subtle but noticeable. They are getting carried away with this stuff as of late, i personally believe theyre going too fast.

Niggers do have a much higher HIV rate than Whites but leftists have always been EXTREMELY uncomfortable when this gets brought up. I'd say that we can use these posters to our advantage if it's a large campaign, use them as a visual aid your AIDS infection rate statistics. If this is a large campaign(I'm will in to bet it is with the type of propaganda it is) you won't even need to use them they already be in a lot of people's mind.

Very few people are aware of the AIDS infection rate among niggers being so much higher and it's a great way to stop someone from racemixing(which is why the leftists hate talking about it)

This IS a blatant piece of racemixing propaganda, but they dun goofed and it would work as a visual aid to the HIV statistics.

here let me clarify for your ridiculously feeble EUtard mind
WHAT THE FUCK DOES FÜTBÖL HAVE TO DO WITH RACE MIXING AND AIDS, EUROFAG

ONLY
FIRE

filtered

ooohhh all the sheeple are gonna be worried about kickball while the world burns, and get a double dose of brainwashing at the same time. good job eurofaggots.

right because Americans watching either version of niggerball 24/7 is any better

it's the same fucking shit on both side of the pond

You're all correct.

I did a bit of research on the subject in order to best ascertain why the this hairstyle was chosen.
The answer may be somewhat deflating. But it's simply a woman, who really isn't the best "average swede". The haircut is popular, and promotes a liberal woman who is passively aggressively adopting 'african' culture and saying that she can do it better than black women.

But neither are any of these are really good examples of an average citizen of that particular country.

Like this one for example:

I mean c'mon… lazy photoshop job #1
- #2, Europeans being provocative.. oh really? What else is new? More over zealous euro liberals attempting to use cultural snark/wit in order to empower their sexual degeneracy.

With the finesse of Cosby drugging his victims ~ these "propaganda pieces" Although nationalistic in a sense, are overall a good sense of European culture. If that bothers you and you're Europeans, then I would promote the option of changing your culture and enriching it with less degenerate ideals.

-You're friendly internet Quaker (I'm not a Mennonite)

::Stats::

100% in my Community
100% at Home
50% around Sheep
50% around Nickle-back*

* or if their music is playing. My focus becomes completely corrupted with it's essence of pure mental retardation in an auditory format. -50% Powerlevel until Nickle-back is no longer player/alive.

your*

playing/alive*

user, don't try to reason with Americans. The guy can't even spell properly.

Fuck off purity fag

disgusting

Now I see were the alt-kikes get their "faggotry is implicit white identity" shit.

HAHAHA oh my, you beat me to it OP, ebic

What the FUCK am I looking at

that's the accurate part

gross

in the old testament entire cities were destroyed for their degeneracy, either by divine retribution or foreign invaders. in many cases the women and children were put to death and even the spoils were destroyed so no trace was left.

American shitskin detected.

Except for when the kikes you worship took children and teenage girls as sex slaves. Which is also in the bible.

Everyone knows (((they))) were having a good laugh about tricking all the goyim into thinking their inbred genetics were attractive for a period of time, just like (((they))) are now with the idea of BBC and biracial relationships.

Also, what is the word or sound for laughing/laughter in Hebrew? I think it could make for a pretty good meme term.

Who worships kikes? What are you talking about, bro?

Too obvious. Kikes are signaling directly to us. They want a fight.

Hebrew: xà xà xà

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2012/12/55555-or-how-to-laugh-online-in-other-languages/266175/

You even know where the word "kike" comes from?

russians confirmed for nu-male beta faggots

oral sex is a waste of time and that shit ain't reciprocal since semen has protein and hormones but vagina mucus gives you cancer.

daily reminder that you put your freak on a leash and get your release

Yes. I have read the story.

You worship a jew and that's what matters.

You can't make this shit up

חחחחחחחחחח

I came in here to point this out.

There's actually significant memetic potential to turn this around on (((them))).

I don't get it.

Are they saying only beautiful people have sex and get AIDS? You can only get AIDS by fucking people in other countries? Why are there no transgendered people represented? Why aren't there any Middle Eastern countries represented?

Like a gun and a taser to not get raped?

Ain't that the truth…

Obviously because Sweden is cucked to the hilt with shitskins.

Kill yourselves you filthy mongrel faggots

nice anti-AIDS propaganda!

HQ and edit

This is fucking disgusting

This is actually even deeper pozz, notice how the woman in pic two gave head to the nigger and how the white man in pic three gave head to the Negress?

Oral is a sign of subservience, the fact that it wasn't the other way around is no coincidence.

that's a chink

Why is Finland alqueda?

STOP LARPING EUFAGGOT.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SATAN, YOU HOMO.

Heavily implications there

Why not? It's iceland btw.

so it is a daily reminder that niggers and fags have aids?

Is that russia? Or are they literally suggesting romanians are vampires?

It's funny how hard you twats are trying to push that meme on these boards. Sad and pathetic little fedorakin.

——————-
We tolerate no one in our ranks who attacks the ideas of Christianity…
in fact our movement is Christian. We are filled with a desire for
Catholics and Protestants to discover one another in the deep distress
of our own people.
– Adolph Hitler, Speech in Passau 27 October 1928
——————-
My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded
by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and
summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest
not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian
and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord
at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the
Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight
against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with
deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact
that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As
a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have
the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is
anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is
the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty
to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and
work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only
for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning
and see these men standing in their queues and look into their
pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very
devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two
thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people
are plundered and exposed.
– Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922
——————-
“I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty
Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord’s work.”
– Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936
——————-
The best characterization is provided by the product of this religious education, the Jew himself. His life is only of this world, and his spirit is inwardly as alien to true Christianity as his nature two thousand years previous was to the great founder of the new doctrine.
Of course, the latter made no secret of his attitude toward the Jewish people, and when necessary he even took the whip to drive from the temple of the Lord this adversary of all humanity, who then as always saw in religion nothing but an instrument for his business existence. In return, Christ was nailed to the cross, while our present-day party Christians debase themselves to begging for Jewish votes at elections and later try to arrange political swindles with atheistic Jewish parties– and this against their own nation.
-Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf
——————-
——————-
youtu.be/NyzXvsstg8s
MIchael Hoffman - Judaism's Strange Gods
——————-

They hire professionals and demand certain elements be hammered together in an inventive way, don't ever assume they have their own ideas.

Curly hair is fucking disgusting.

What is more interesting that their races is that they try to hammer into people mind once that reproduction is not what matters in people relations once more. See, that italian is sucking vagina and that sweden is sucking cock (funny, both are whites).

The real surprising thing is that they portray Germany in such a dominant position at the time of the Brexit, even if this is just propaganda for non existing Multiculturalism in Germany.

The only things that is missing, is someone changing the Swedish Flag for a British one and posting it on the Twitter. That would be the coup de grâce for the Stay side.

Was this kikes or just the French?

It's not even a Swedish thing it's fucking French propaganda retard.

Try (((European)))

Do you not see the swede with the nigger?

You're right, purity exists and it needs to be preserved, and it is normal. Fag.

mfw the black guy is in black face

What's going on with big poppa pump's nipple here?

Welcome to the other side bro. Once you give up being mad you descend into madness.

wtf

hes saying nobody gives a fuck about aids because it doesnt affect normal people enough. hes also suggesting the next slippery slope will be to allow faggots to donate their pozzed blood in the name of equality.

all blood that is donated is tested, however, perhaps its possible some could slip through.

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE!

THAT'S OUR NATIONAL FLAG TOO! YOU GORRAM CUNTS!

"We followed up 175 HIV-discordant couples [one partner tests positive, one negative] over time, for a total of approximately 282 couple-years of follow up… No transmission [of HIV] occurred among the 25% of couples who did not use their condoms consistently, nor among the 47 couples who intermittently practiced unsafe sex during the entire duration of follow-up…"

"We observed no seroconversions after entry into the study [nobody became HIV positive]…This evidence argues for low infectivity in the absence of either needle sharing and/or other cofactors."

Dr. Nancy Padian on HIV and sex. As part of her 10-year study on HIV transmission, she enrolled 175 couples, one partner HIV-positive, one HIV-negative. These individuals had sex – vaginal and anal – with and without condoms over the study period. They were continuously tested. Drug abusers were kept out of the study, to emphasize the role of sex in transmission.
The results: At the end of the study, how many people who tested negative became positive, after repeated sexual intercourse with their HIV-positive partners?
Was it 50?
Was it 25?
Was it 20?
No.
The answer is – Zero. Zero people who tested negative became positive. From the study:

What I learned is that white people have nice hair. Shitskins have shitty ugly hair that paint doesn't hide.

Seriously, if (((they))) keep this up, people are gonna wake up. They're going to fucking far to quickly.

Wow.

The only conclusion i can draw is that GRIDS is represented as buttmold

These pictures are neither informative nor persuasive. It's just two people coloured like European flags with discoloured patches to represent transmission.

It doesn't tell me what AIDS is. It doesn't make me fear it. It doesn't offer statistics like the number of new infections per year, its prevalence and your chances of being infected from a single unprotected encounter. It doesn't warn you that it can have no discernible symptoms and urge people to test their partners and use protection to avoid infection.

If they didn't want to inform, they could at least have shocked, but they have done the exact opposite! Instead of showing emaciation and open sores, these are healthy looking people with a little discoloration on their body. AIDS isn't a rash - let's see some disgusting, ruined humans.

They're trying to make it the new herpes, aren't they?

Part of me wants to think that condoms are being promoted under the guise of a health measure, but their real purpose is to make sex into a purely masturbatory activity involving two people.

blue+yellow=green

White male butthexes white male.
White woman fellates abbo.
White male puts his mouth on black herpescunt.

This is some pretty degenerate multikulti propaganda.

It's like they're trying to teach white people sex acts on the folk who have the highest probability of giving them a disease.

hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Belgium should be a nigger.