thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/infiltrating-the-republican-party/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Hitler Jewish?

yes

irrelevant

faggot

when will you kikes give up on this?

If he is, he's the whitest looking Jew I've ever seen.

AND he has a micropenis. AND one testicle. I HEARD!

Oh, but this is SO relevant, user. Don't you know that these (((facts))) shake the very foundations of our understanding of these figures?

They're German you autistic fucking retard.

Refute the proof faggots
At at-least say this is all a (((coincidence)))

Check pdf for proof that they r Jewish names

4444channn

pic related

I've been worried about this too, Op. I've looked into it a bit and can't find evidence, hence the polite sage. But it wouldn't surprise me considering how fucked US politics are. The best we can do is remain vigilant- watch President Trump's actions and hold him accountable for them.

Implying there is any other option when your against the Jews

No. Are you?

Yes.

There is no other option. I've known Trump will be president since the day he announced his candidacy for that very reason.

When it's Jews vs. Jews we all lose.

Clearly a Jew.
I bet he has a small dick too!
Look at him, he's orange!
(((Oh shit they're on to me!)))

Yes, Trump is clearly Jewish and the way he's been pissing off the jews from day one has just been a gigantic ruse to ferret out white identitarians and nationalists who, until his campaign, were dying out with a whimper on the
fringes of the internet.

Hmmmmm…Interesting

Except none of the points would "turn" him jewish. It would only means that American big business if very close to the jews, which we already knew.

Related: thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

Go to the comments section and read through the digging.

Related comment excerpt:

This also fills in some blanks about Trump and Putin's relationship with the Israeli Likud Party:
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/infiltrating-the-republican-party/ (IIRC there are two other articles on that site continuing the same line of thought)

He's not himself but yes his close family and friends are. But this only matters when its someone who says the wrong things. When they say redpilled things the Jews around them are irrelevant. But if they say liberal stuff the Jews around them manipulated them to do it.

>Hitler had health problems including one testicle and a micropenis (muh dik)
Jews are filthy mutts which deserve a quick and very painful death

Go shill somewhere else nigger

What does that say at the bottom there?

Fucking anchor to this post
Fucking 8ch is Jew too

Dear Jew…I don't have problems with u. I just don't want u to lie to me. Ok? Now don't go around putting me on some cia watch list or anything u faggot.