Tony Revolori is "Flash," as in Flash Thompson, a jock and bully of Parker seen in past Spider-Man movies...

movies.com/movie-news/39spider-man-homecoming39-officially-reveals-main-character-identities/21027

Yes, Peter's entire supporting cast has been raceswapped.

The guy with the faggy hair is now Peter's high school bully.

The leaks about Pascal making the movie progressive were true.

God help us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1C0V9wRcPx9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's 2016. Bullies can be limp wristed sissies too, damnit.

I'm more confused by Ned Leeds being turned into a teenager.

this is just stupid. I don't like the forced diversity for the sake of it, but make the guy intimidating. The shrimp playing Parker looks tougher than him. How the hell do they keep fucking up Spider Man? This is getting more ridiculous by the day.

Why would we need to be helped? It's Pascal's career that's going to be ruined, and that can only be a good thing

The simple answer is that Sony are stupid as shit and Marvel, for some reason, agreed that they should have final creative control on their MCU Spider-Man film despite the fact that it's Sony's fault the last two Spider-Man iterations failed

I think the name killed all the hype anyways. I'm definitely not seeing it.

Just when I had a shred of hope for a good Spider-man film.

Uh… Spider-Man 2?

There's no fucking way he could be intimidating with that face, haircut, and height even if he were to get jacked up during filming.

Let me guess; she's going to steal the spotlight from Spiderman and in the end become his love interest because feminism, right?

He's fucked.

Well, seeing as Cisbusters is already suffering severe diminishing returns… anyone wanna guess how much reshooting they'll do?

None. SJWs always double down

Hup bup bup, these are movie execs we're talking about. If it's a suicidally risky investment, they'll want it less risky. Especially after a thundering flop like that.

Don't even start.

Normally I would agree but first of all the same executives who made Cisbusters are the ones overseeing this and secondly this is an MCU film so they probably feel that it can't fail and thus they can get away with shit like this.

So, with that physique, Jack Thompson is going to be a "name calling" bully instead of a "physically aggressive" bully, right?

The kind of bully that having spider powers doesn't help against? The kind of bully who will be able to go about his business like nothing is wrong because it doesn't matter that Peter is stronger and faster than he is?

>Peter Parker has not one, but two black semen demons who want to be colonized by his pale spider-cock

I'm not even mad.

I'm not even mad.

I'm honestly not sure why I put that. I think I just need to go to bed.

That Flash is a beaner

Point. Marvel is a safe investment, so far as they're concerned. It'll probably make bank… but what happens if it underperforms? Or better, drama breaks out backstage during development. You know, the kind that made Fan4stic an obvious failure long before release?

Tea-colored, at least.

The movie will probably fail, like Amazing Spider-Man 2 did. It won't hurt Marvel, because they're not actually paying for it, but it will make things awkward for them when they have to figure out how to reboot this shit when Sony give them their complete rights back.

pascal needs to be gassed.

and whoever it is whose cock she sucked her job out of should be fired for incompetence and also castrated for having the world's lowest standards.

Too kind. Her punishment must be more severe

Gassed? Naaah. Impoverished and disgraced is a far better punishment than to make her a martyr. When even her clique turns on her, when she's made to live like a garbage collector, when the only car she's got is a beater, when people point to and raucously laugh at her on the streets, man, woman, and child alike, then she will have hit rock bottom. Destruction of influence and any self-respect is the name of the game.

Indeed, brother.

how about driven to suicide?

i definitely want her to die so that she may never destroy a beloved license ever again.

Nah. That would be like martyring her

The sad truth is that her kind is like a dime a dozen in Hollywood

He's going to be misunderstood…. isn't he?

I think he was a guy who railed against violent video games causing crimes and became infamous for it. You probably thought about video games when writing that part of the post.

REVOLORI

REVOLORI

GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI

Oh come the fuck on, that looks like a currynigger. Fuck you (((Pascal))).

Pick one.

Making Flash a trust fund hipster that bullies Peter verbally, by spreading rumors, and through social media would make it interesting. Knowing Pascal and the rest of faggots involved in American Sony divisions, they probably won't even do that.

Shit would be more realistic then the "Jock Bully" if you ask me.

SHOVE THAT PLANE INTO A NOSEDIVE PASCAL!

It is a conspiracy to make Spider-man so bad that they have no choice but to go with Morales as the main Spider-Man from now on.

Do you go to see a Superhero movie for the non-nigger supporting cast or do you see a Superhero movie for the fun of watching it?

Seriously, guys…

I really wanted to see Morales, actually.

4/10, I replied.

I know you're baiting, but the whole reason these films are successful is because they present the most iconic versions of the characters and their supporting casts. Sure they might race-swap here or there but generally speaking these are the characters people know and love.

I don't even know who the fuck these characters are supposed to be and I've read hundreds of Spider-Man comics.

No it wouldn't. It would be on the level of this idea from one of Sony's genius execs

What else? Amy Pascal supports Hillary Clinton?

I want to kill the entire social paradigm that allowed that e-mail to be written.

I honestly wouldn't be too bothered if that involved erasing the concept of emailing itself from the history of the universe. Sacrifices must be made to eliminate that e-mail from existence.

It might be simpler to nuke California entirely

Or better, let the drought slowly kill off all Californians.

The drought is only killing the conservative agricultural parts of California. The SanFran/Sacramento fucktards that caused the water shortage to begin with have plenty because those large cities can outvote the people who make all the food.

This won't change any time soon. The very people who benefit from ruining us are the ones in charge of fixing it.

He's a sandnigger mang.

He's Guatemalan

At least Flash looked like Flash in that. This is what you faggots get for constantly complaining. The grass is always browner, isn't it?

We shouldn't complain about a shit film because it's now slightly less shit than the one they're making?

Pajeets are not sandniggers, Pajeets are Pajeets.

The first Amazing Spider-Man was good, the second one was gay, But personally I don't think they should've made another while Maguire was still alive. Honestly I'm just sick of all these movies.

Just fuck my Spider-Man up.

So this movie will be even a bigger piece of shit than the last one.

Sounds good but cast a white actor

Is he going to bully Peter by pooing in his street?

That's just fucking atrocious.

I know, and they think their space program's going to go anywhere when they can't even figure out plumbing.

How ironic would it be if the guy playing Peter's bully got bullied over his dumb name and faggy appearance?

I'm not thinking "jock and bully", I'm thinking his actor's last name sounds like Ravioli

That and he looks like M.Knight's son.

Then they will do Spider-Man 2099. Miguel traveling back in time to stop another time traveler from founding Alchemax early with future tech kicks off the next Avengers movie and the "original" Spider-Man will be nowhere to be seen.

Just kidding, that's actually a sane idea.

vocaroo.com/i/s1C0V9wRcPx9

they just released audio of Flash Haji Thompson bullying Peter Parker!

in this version he also isn't quite on the football team, he's a towel boy, but he thinks that still counts and gives him "bully" status.

That WAS the most notable film version, wasn't it? And he was in, what, 3 scenes? Even in the cartoons the only time I recall Flash Thompson being a real character was in Spectacular Spiderman.

I just want the Flash Thompson from the Ditko days, constantly giving Peter shit and being a huge Spiderman fanboy at the same time. And in the structure of a movie, the best way to draw him into the action would to use the old plotline of him dressing as Spiderman for some reason, and then getting captured by a badguy (and needing rescue by Peter). Which would be the only reason I can think of for having a kid whose build isn't that noticeably different from Peters… but who knows. That's something I'd put into the movie, since Flash has always been glossed over.

fucking jews, everytime….

I don't care.
I just want that he looks like a bully, a fucking jock, a football player. And i can't see that in this guy.
Well, if you gonna raceswap flash, why don't get a guy with a good physic, like somebody who could be in the military. But no, let's get this guy with a faggot hair.

You can put a black guy, a indian, a fucking sand nigga, but why the fuck would you put a wimp to play Flash.
It's a horrible choice of cast.

And why put Ned Leeds in High school?
It's just stupid

Seems to be a trend lately and a fairly annoying one to.

Isn't the nick name Flash you know a reference to the fact he plays football? Who comes up with this shit, and why would they still listen to what that cunt Pascal has to say? Can't Marvel veto this shit?

It's a reference to the fact that he runs fast. Or that he used to run around naked as a small child, if you go by Spectacular

Because for some stupid reason they gave Sony final creative decision, despite the fact that they're an awful movie studio and most of their films tank. Pascal then probably got dollar signs in her cunt eyes because Marvel have basically given her access to their writers and their directors and now she's thinking she can put whatever bullshit she wants in this film and it will succeed purely because it's an MCU film. Completely missing the point that these films succeed precisely because they stay true to the comics for the most part. Which is what the Raimi movies more-or-less did before she came and ruined those too.

is mary jane going to be in this movie or not?

It seems to me like they were initially making a Miles Morales movie, but at the last second were told they weren't allowed to so they kept all the assets and actors but switched the actors and names at the last second… so we'll probably have a Mary Jane, she'll just be a different character entirely though.

Bravo Amy.

at least this movie will lead to some cringey webms.

I personally think he should get jacked.