Batman: Bad Blood

So anons have been making the bold claim that Killing Joke is the worst animated Batman movie. Well I have come to correct such a claim.
Come one and Come all to Batman: Bad Blood. Movie with terrible writing, editing, pacing, and dumb everything.
Webms are not the best quality but fuck you movie doesn't deserve doing a good webm for it.
So enjoy anons and keep anything breakable out of the room.

Geekvolution gave bad blood a great review exclusively over Batwoman being a lesbian

Last webm. For that final scene? Magnificent. Just that pure unadulterated forgetfulness of a key character. And the half assed introduction. I dunno what will show on the webm link but hope it doesn't spoil that last scene. It's just, words cannot do it justice.

Wow, they didn't even watch the movie. Well they may have but didn't pay attention to jack and shit. Batwoman is not a lesbian in the movie. she's bisexual

She's a disco bunny and a prostitute. It wouldn't surprise me that she's bi given that she's more than likely used to doing whatever she's paid to do.

I still wish that the rape baby would go the way of Azrael, but it was something to see that they made 100s of clones of Damien

The reason I've never watch it because I didn't like Damian.

I still don't. The only time I like the fucker was when Grant Morrison written him. That, and Grant killed the little fucker.

Other than that, he's a little shit that needs to get fuck up each and everytime.

Back from work to give some bulletin points
Nigger brings nothing to the table other than being that back guys son.

Favorite quote of the movie and from coalburner

He was good when he appeared in Batgirl during battle for the cowl.

There's a difference. I watched Son of Batman and Batman vs Robin, but I had zero care for Bad Blood.

I looked really forward to Killing Joke though, I was hyped from the trailer. I loved the comic. That's why I'm super disappointed… and I didn't even watch it yet.

They have all been awful after flashpoint paradox except for gods and monsters.

Wtf, Mad Hatter is the main villian and they kill him off, too?

Eh, at least the movie was better than Teen Titans vs the justice league

To lazy to remember names. Already forgot nigger and dykes/bi's name and I watched the whole thing before posting webms. Also guilty of forgetting commissioner fordons first name every now and than.
I will always remember Gordons name as Commish.

Wait, they made Batwoman a prostitute?

At what point was this made clear? We only ever see her attracted to women. Is this just an assumption?

Webm #8 six seconds in.

Oh, hell. DC doesn't really give a fuck, do they?

more of irl issue. For sanity reasons not caring about names pulled me through hs. Just habit now

Given the fluidity present in Killing Joke I'd hesitate to even call it an animation.

Is that you, Kovacs?

She is though.

No user, she's not
Shes dead

I know it hurts, user. But you have to accept it.

Is Jason still the black sheep of the family?

Pretty much.

No, I want her back.

We want them all back, user. We want them all back.

Liked him better when he was the dead sheep of the family

Thing is, The Killing Joke is poorly animated and padded to hell but there's a good story in there somewhere (I'd argue two good stories but they really shouldn't have been put together). It's basically Warner's fault that the Killing Joke movie was so shit

Whereas this, this is just all around shit. Sure the animation's more fluid, but it's like putting lipstick on a pig.

He was cool pre-New 52. Felt like a real threat and eventually a cool darker version of Batman. Even if he was a edgy emo kid most of the time. He was still more likeable than Damien at the time. Then Flashpoint happened and now he's a mess of a character where none of the writers or artists could figure out what they were doing. Hell, in Rebirth, they change his origin again! They still don't know what they're doing.

If they were gonna stick to him being Red Hood they should have made him a sort of more recurring Deathstroke for Batman to face off with imo

All they had to do was make him The Punisher

They should have kept him dead. Sure, they got one good story out of reviving him but that was it, keeping him alive totally undermines the power of A Death in the Family and it's clear that DC don't actually know what to do with him.

Is he at the point where he's all fuck you Batman, fuck you Dick weed, fuck you Timmy the replacement wonder, and fuck you rape baby. Or is he cool with the bat family now?

He's cool with them. Basically just the unruly and pouty but obedient kid of the family. Right now he's working undercover to get into the criminal underground and take out whoever he can from the inside. With Batman telling him he'll kick his ass if he kills anyone.

That suiting up scene for Batwing bothers me a bit. I mean wouldn't wearing pants and a polo shirt run the risk of catching in some of the machinery of that suit? I would figure you'd have to wear some special skin tight suit in order for that thing to work properly.

But user. That would require good writing. Don't you want a niggerbatman to come in as ironman to defend against ninja nuns who have no idea how to use a gun or how to not get shot?

Too be fair they had no scopes and were shooting from rooftops. Then there is the factor of the gun's recoil.

True. But comic books. Thus they are either perfect shots or can't shoot for the life of 'em regardless of training.