Pretoria is burning

Pretoria is burning

High population of whites still live in Pretoria.

Specail Army Units on Standby
news24.com/Elections/News/tshwane-unrest-special-army-unit-on-standby-20160621

news24.com/Elections/News/breaking-pretoria-townships-burn-as-residents-protest-for-ramokgopa-for-mayor-20160620

We will burn the whole Pretoria

timeslive.co.za/sundaytimes/stnews/2016/06/21/‘We-will-burn-the-whole-of-Pretoria-if-needs-be’

Just got calls from older guys. We are arming are selves and people are buying ammunition. People are stuck at work and can't get home. Just got a couple of pics sent to me by friends in the inner city. Will try and upload it in a short while.

twitter.com/hashtag/TshwaneViolence?src=hash

I don't know how much I am going to post in this thread. Going to get busy

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/ZimbabweNewsDayUK/photos/a.123982351110421.24576.123958684446121/600232810152037/?type=3&theater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Special_Forces#Selection_and_Training
recce.co.za/media-gallery/selection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Task_Force_(SAPS)#Recruitment_and_training
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa
archive.is/GOteK
deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2006-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&updated-max=2007-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&max-results=15
blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=30988156&postID=115360160040387098&bpli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

South Africa is Dutch clay

As any military historian will tell you, South Africa has THE toughest military units in the world.

Recces, Parabats, STF etc all are legendary for their insane selection courses and their prowess in battle.

Let them loose I say.

Boer user, what caused the shitstorm?

From one of the links in the OP: pretoria-townships-burn-as-residents-protest-for-ramokgopa-for-mayor

Seems like a candidate is being parachuted in as mayor by the ANC hierarchy over the wishes of the locals. They're reacting with their usual restraint and solemnity.

Stay safe Boer user.

Not OP, but it looks like a fight over who can & can't run for mayor.
When you let nigs into your cities, this is what you get.

And they are White?
And they won't join the riots except to make South Africa Boer clay again?

Oranje Vrijstaat wanneer?

If they're White then they might Secession from South Africa and Tell ANC to Fuck off

I thought rioting was a part of the election processes in Africa. Is this exceptional because its location in Praetoria?

God bless any unfortunate South African anons. Be safe, shoot to kill.

facebook.com/ZimbabweNewsDayUK/photos/a.123982351110421.24576.123958684446121/600232810152037/?type=3&theater

Many Reasons why the Boers should rule Africa but NOPE communism

are you moving to Putins free clay in Siberia?
You can come back to your lands when nogs burn, rape, kill everything and starve to death.

when have niggers been competent in anything?
being a good soldier involves more than just being violent

Lucky to know some of the "special" guys personally

They are always unhappy about something seems it's because of some mayor. White people here really don't give a fuck about local politics because we have no say because of our little numbers.

Will do

Whites are not rioting though

Riots have moved closer and closer to white areas over the last couple of months/years.

Will Putin accept foreign whites with no command on Russian? Either way Boers are not know for running, we are very prideful

Why the fuck would you ever want to move to Russia?

That was for Russian citizens only, not sure how difficult it is to move to Russia and become a citizen

I wouldn't it. It seemed to me like he was implying it would be easy for foreigners to move there and it's not like any other place wants us. So just entertaining the thought.

We probably wouldn't be accepted anyway. The entire world hates us and granting us "refugee" status would undermine the multicultural ideology since it proves the world wrong because the only thing that changed in South Africa was racial leadership, from first world to shit hole in two decades.

cape to cairo when?

aren't Australia, New Zealand, some Euro Countries and some states in America accepted you boers as refugees?

I always marvel at the sheer craziness of boers and bongs wearing shorts in jungle environs, I wouldn't even dare to do a hike through the deepwoods in north america without at least some double stitch dungarees or something like that, fucking mosquitos and ticks everywhere.

Yes but not our qualifications. It's hard finding a job if they don't recognize your qualifications, except if you are highly skilled like a doctor or engineer. Most people are not, with normal degrees or work experience.

Funnily enough they are accepting of hairdressers for some fucking reason. Know a guy who wanted to go, his wife was accepted, he who is a electrician with 10 years work experience and related trade test was not.

Our goggas are not the kind of crazy shit you get in other jungles. That being said just pull the tick off or burn it, eventually you get a sort of immunity to it, if its the bad kind of tick. Headache and tiredness for a couple of days.

Probably it's the relatively high temperature and humidity.

European and North American forests are pretty cool, and have a lot of shade.

I think even south Africa has weather closely resembling Mediterranean weather and not typical mountain or highlands forest temperature.

well in the northern woods of the US, you can get rocky mountain fever from ticks which can end you I guess I am just paranoid about malaria in the south, there are so many fucking tiger mosquitos in the woods these days

Depends on where you go in the country, but for the most part our weather is hot in summer and mild in winter, but Freestate gets cold. You are spot on though walking around in the bush with long pants is horrible and sweaty even if its cold.

Yeah malaria is not something to fuck around with but you just take pills for it when you go into malaria zones.

Always with the stealing when they are protesting.

I just thought it was funny that no matter what continent a nigger is on, they ALWAYS loot Nike shit. They shoot each other over shoes in the US and Canada.

You got the risk of Lyme disease with ticks? That can cripple u if left untreated.

HISTORIAN nigger, they dismantled white dominated forces, i.e. effective ones.

They haven't been dismantled. The only elite south african force which have been dismantled are the infamous 32 Battalion and the short lived Hunter Group.

Also, I didn't claim to be a military historian although I do have an interest in it.

They are not even the same units the standards have dropped to nigger tier retarded

They're the exact same units.

Doesn't seem so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Special_Forces#Selection_and_Training
recce.co.za/media-gallery/selection

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Task_Force_(SAPS)#Recruitment_and_training

When ebola, zika, and AIDS wipes out the entire continent.

Too bad blacks can fucking out breed their death rates, at least prior to Zika.

So they're GI Joe.

I keep getting that 'browser does not support video playback' it's fucking annoying. Chrome works but firefox doesn't.

Why haven't they killed the niggers..

By now you should be aware that the Jews have a hand in everything. If they go a little too far out of line, the USA will be sent to bring Democracy back to South Africa.

I mean, back in colonial times.

From what I heard, South Africa was nearly unoccupied at the time. The Dutch settled in and only after it became a great success did the dindus come from the north, trying to get into this nation of riches and beauty in the neverending quest for gibsmedats.

A good and very painful (to me) documentary is Addio Africa, or Goodbye Africa, a Italian documentary, about what happened to colonies in Africa.

Did you not read about the SANDF's embarassing debacle in the Central African Republic?

Hoekom brand altyd die kaffirs hulle omgewing as hulle kwaad is?

Hulle is fucked up, nou net 'n boodskap gekry blykbaar gaan hulle in Bremer straat in beweeg en huise brand en alle wit mense doodmaak wat hulle teë kom.

Bly veilig broer, weet nie of dit nou weer hoor sê is nie maar die vrou klink angsbevange.

Hulle maar 'n ander nasie, fucked up goed.

Just a translation.

Received a message they are apparently moving into one of the suburbs threatening to burn down houses and kill all white people they meet along the way. If so shit is going down less than 20km from my house.

niggers and jews happened.

The bantu dindus have also ruined the life of the native Khoisans who were able to live together with the settlers.

Fok weet.

Stay safe out there soldier.

Prayers are with you and your folk.

So that's when the niggers stop stealing.

Huge fires about 2km from my house. See you fuckers on the other side thanks for being my brothers.

Never let this kind of shit happen to your countries!

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Any Afrikaner anons in this thread?

Reminder that this is what the US, UK, Germany, France, and all other white nations will look like in a few decades if we become minorities in our own countries.

You better fucking report back, solider! Take some scalps too.

People have been talking in Afrikaans ITT.

Just now read the whole thread m8, I'm retarded

May the spirit of Rhodesia and 32 Battalion live on within you.
Stack enough bodies to fix the leaks in Kariba Dam.
If you don't get out of this alive, it's been an honor shitposting serving with you.
They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

please come back

It's already like that in Brazil

Burger here, I've read a lot about the Recces.
They make even Delta and DEVGRU look like pussies.
South Africans are basically IRL Catachans.

Living in the land of the perpetual noging and chimpout can't be better.

It's not actually, it's a bill specifically made for foreigners, it's a pure settling act, they give out land to make farms (or anything that need space really).

The problems are 1 hectare isn't much (it's just an incentive to buy more land, which I assume is very cheap, they don't want to be flooded by "gibs" people, they give you a jumpstart, but you have to invest in your activity. Or possibly it's a federal/federate thing, the Russian Federation give 1 hectare but the State you're in gives out more on a case by case basis, since it originated on a lower level), and whether or not you can pick the area to settle, because while Sakhaline or the parts on the Chinese border seems nice enough (climate wise), Magadan area seems way too cold to farm anything properly.

There are obviously caveats that would go with such bills (can't sell land for a set number of years, can get full property until naturalization, etc…).

But it's frankly the closest thing to the old west.

I hope part of South Africa secedes and creates a Boer Whitetopia ethno-state.
I've met and talked with quite a few white South Africans on the Internet these past few years, all of them are redpilled, hard as fuck, and crazy loyal.
Would love to come meet them IRL, but South Africa is just too dangerous right now.

Prayer for user:

As the hordes of Untermensch descend on your position do not hesitate to dispatch them with ruthlessness. In the heat of the South African capitol of Pretoria, may the breeze blow at your back and return the fires of the jungle people to their jungle. May your family be guided and protected by God and your right wing squadrons be guided by no moral authority. May Jesus forgive you your sins, and the militia's too.

-Some user

Everything here seams fine now. Burned down bus. Violence is concentrating in majority black areas aka townships like mamelodi and hammanskraal. Away from the white suburbs, the niggers got away apartnly a small group of troublemakers with a bakkie

kek, inspiring. Will definitely use that sometime irl

Just did

Too tired to read that all now, will do later

We have got our fair share of faggots to but for the most part, we are a rowdy bunch of crazy fuckers.

Thanks user.

At least its black on black violence in their townships.

I'm surprised that any bluepilled Boers could even exist in South Africa itself at this point, do they all stay in gated communities and hide from reality? I know a female Boer refugee and we bonded over our shared hatred of niggers, she hates them more than anyone else I've known.

Rich kids in gated communities, Pretoria east, Johannesburg and Cape-Town. I think every country at this point has their liberal zombies but I would say that in a group of ten people if you say kaffir at the most 3 might be offended in most circles.

Glad you live to fight another day, user.

Though next time, I wonder if you should practice false flags. A single sniper can turn two groups into violence by shooting one of each side at the right moment(s).

I wish things weren't so bad over there. I've met a young Boer guy that managed to escape South Africa, he's very redpilled and I hope he'll become quite a good asset for my country here. Hint, we speak the same languages

fixed it for you.
Most the elite units got forced to take in incompetent blacks in the last few years. In the 90's and early 2000's they where badass as fuck.

Did they water down the training to make it easy for them to join or just immediatly let them in?

2/3rds of the STF has been recruited by PMCs as well, they get paid next to nothing thanks to Post-Apartheid South Africa's shit economy and cucked military funding.

='[

Wew lad, I hope you're alright.

One of my greatest shames is what we did to the Commonwealth in favour of the European Union.

WHY ARE YOU ELECTING BROWN PEOPLE AS YOUR MAYOR?

Complete opposite.

Either you're memeing or you're a fool.

Not in their prime lad.

They pretty much don't. Only the Anglicized South African population has any significant amount of non-redpilled whites. Every Boer/Afrikaner I've ever met has been redpilled to a certain extent. Even the most liberal one I ever met, who was telling me about "white privilege" ended his rant with "but I still hate it when those kaffirs just walk in the street". Side note, they literally do just walk out into the street and ignore all traffic signals and societal norms. I've known quite a few people who've hit them with their cars

Cape Town is easily the most pozzed area of the country, especially the area around the university, and the outskirts filled with aging hippies.

Why haven't whites gotten the fuck out of S Africa yet?

Because the government isn't letting them.
They might be niggers, but they're smart enough to know that it isn't them keeping South Africa on its wheels.

good goy use chrome everything is so much easier when the watchful eye of Jewgle is keeping an eye on you!

This is clearly against the ANC. Waiting for anti-white shills to show up and shift the blame from the ANC to white people to cover up the corrupt piece of shit the ANC are and make the stupid niggers think attacking white people will solve the problems.

It's pretty difficult to leave unless you have a job lined up overseas or you have your own businesses and a lot of money. And go where, America? Maybe the Midwest or something like that could be nice. No other country is quite like SA to me though.

If I ever have to leave I will, but I'll miss it.

Dude, stop preaching to the choir.

The Fire Rises

Farewell, user. I remember your threads from earlier (if you're the same guy) about living in SA.

Good luck and God speed.

It's absolutely genetic with niggers I'm convinced. Some sort of weird territorial display I think, as if the laws of physics will disappear simply because you're assertive about not hurrying for that vehicle mindlessly barreling down on them.

Many Most local jurisdictions in Burgerland now forbid school buses from picking up kids during the dark. This was literally in response to so many black kids getting run over in the streets.

I'd love to visit from Burgerland someday, it'd be very interesting to meet some based SA boers.

any updates?

Fellow burger here, count me in for the nigger-hunting Safari.

GOOD LUCK AFRIKANERS

I'm not seeing any news about this in the MSM, is this being suppressed?

See you, cowboy. Stay safe out there.

Well put.

I think All of you would be interested to see how white people are forced to live in South Africa.

If you google street view any street in any major South African city you will see that virtually every house has a high iron gate, often ringed with barbed wire and electric fencing, barred windows and doors and a prominent display of the security service that house uses. I urge you to look for yourselves. Its very telling of how life is around Africans worldwide, wherever they exist as the majority.

I heard the Ex-Rhodesians own a lot of the PMCs down there, such as STTEP
How's the PMC/private security business there?
I know it's not the 80s anymore and Executive Outcomes isn't around, but what's it like these days?

reminder that europe wont take south africans as refuges

Soon Europe will gain a great deal of insight into life in South Africa ;^)

What browser supports video playback for twitter vids then? Go on and tell me.

Our currency isn't doing well at the moment because our credit rating is fucked and our president appointed a retard as minister of finance.

It's probably be a fairly cheap place to visit if you come from USA.

Can confirm this 100%. It didn't even strike me as strange because I grew up with it. It wasn't until I watched American shows on TV as a young teenager that I realized it was possible to NOT have walls/barbed wire/fences/spikes etc.

Funny, because burgers are now walling themselves up and buying guns like crazy in areas where nog concentration exceeds acceptable amounts. And yet it was JFK who came to SA just a few decades ago and acted high-and-mighty, rousing the black rabble and mocking Afrikaners by ignoring their rules for visiting.

For a people living under a regime of genocidal commie halfwits you sure exhibit odd priorities.

It's hard to part with your home, user. A place where your predecessors were born, lived and worked, a land that you share an intimate connection with - that stuff binds you hard. I, for one, understand why Afrikaners would rather die than live. Even if they find a good life abroad, the subconscious feeling of guilt and abandonment would haunt them forever.
It might not be the most logical thing to do, but it is what it is - a gut feeling telling you that you belong and should stay.

fix

All you had to do is not name your currency Rand and it wouldn't have came up short.

Doesn't seem out of the realm of possibilities at this point. The South African constitution explicitly states that it allows for self-determination of population groups. I don't recall whether this means that people can be allowed to be left alone to pursue their own interests by living among their own kind while still being a part of South Africa, or being allowed to break away and live amongst their own kind away from RSA.

The Rand was actually as strong as the dollar in the late 60s to mid 70s. From then up until 1994 when Apartheid ended, a span of roughly 20 years, the highest it went was around R3.90 to the dollar.

Today, 22 years later, it's at R14.7 to the dollar.

Result of Trans Nazi, Libertarian, Survivalist cowards. Coming soon to America.

Glad you made it through, keep us posted lad.

Mercenary work is illegal in SA, but private security has more people than the military and the police combined. Lots of ex-military guys work for PMCs in Afghanistan and Iraq as well. Some are also in Nigeria "training" their army to fight Boko Haram.

good luck you poor bastards

How are the gun laws in South Africa?
Are you allowed to protect yourself against the nog hordes?

Zodra we ons land terug in eigen handen nemen.

Our gun laws are actually pretty good tbh. They've revamped out approval system so it's not too time-consuming to get a gun license. You can have anything that isn't automatic, pretty much. No restrictions on mag size or suppressors.

This is where Elon Musk was born and raised. It's hard to find any information about this place for some reason. I can't find any demographic information.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_South_Africa

2011 census data on race in included there. It says 8.9% white, but it's probably a bit lower by now.

That's for the entire country. I'm looking for Pretoria specifically.

Jesus

This 52% figure is misleading. The townships are basically attached to the city but don't count for demographic purposes, so there are actually far more blacks in the surrounding areas that this implies.

That being said, Pretoria is still the main stronghold of Afrikaans people in the country, and is fairly white in the suburban and business areas.

Because my country (UK) abandoned the Commonwealth and made it harder for a British blooded South African and her children to move here than Ivan Petrov and Ahmed.

Godspeed south African brothers. It's been an honour shitposting with you.

Afrikaans is maklik om te leer, fam.

Come to Texas, ignore what Holla Forums says. Mexicans are nowhere near as bad as nigs and they all know to stay the fuck out of white neighborhoods.

wearing shorts is nothing to the people who grew up on those farms. They could have gone without shoes if they wanted

headline bump
Police in Pretoria shoot dead two as violence flares over ANC mayoral candidate

archive.is/GOteK

Do the nogs chimp out over police killings there? Or are they just so desensitized to violence that none of them give a shit anymore?
And I presume they don't have Soros funding

We do lots of times but mostly sandals.

STTEPI, is actually owned by an Afrikaner, and he was former 32 Bataljon from the SADF. I believe you might be thinking of "Sterk" Hans Dreyer. Commander of Koevoet, but also ex-PATU from the BSAP

and yet those bastards tried to rename it several times. AFAIK, they haven't managed to do it quite yet.

You Afrikaners should bring back the Civil Cooperation Bureau

What's happening in the video? Who are they fighting?

In North America you need to dodge lyme disease and poison ivy. Africa doesn't have that.

Here is the full vid, they are fighting guys who stole from cash-in-transit vehicles.

deathofjohannesburg.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2006-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&updated-max=2007-01-01T00:00:00+02:00&max-results=15

blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=30988156&postID=115360160040387098&bpli=1

Daily reminder that blacks only win when white people let them, the moment whites fight back is the moment they loose

They are disbanded long time ago.

too bad we spent the entire 20th century fighting ourselves