Brit/pol/ #978: I vow to thee, my country Edition

telegraph.co.uk/opinion/2016/06/18/we-must-vote-leave-to-create-a-britain-fit-for-the-future/

spectator.co.uk/2016/06/out-and-into-the-world-why-the-spectator-is-for-leave/

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36584685

VIDEOS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJZLwkcEhU

youtube.com/watch?v=HFEKzpP3hvM

Other urls found in this thread:

app.musicradio.com/lbclondon/on-air/player/
radioplayer.radiocitytalk.co.uk/live/
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/gb/bbc-1-live-stream
archive.is/LTqNQ
twitter.com/Mina_Andreeva/status/745189423566852096
twitter.com/ekathimerini/status/745188657657614338
aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters
aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post
aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy
eoni.org.uk/
aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland
heatst.com/uk/breaking-british-drivers-attacked-in-calais-by-migrants-before-eu-referendum/
archive.is/HJUB6
lemonde.fr/immigration-et-diversite/article/2016/06/20/jungle-de-calais-heurts-sur-la-rocade-portuaire-entre-migrants-et-policiers_4954501_1654200.html
archive.is/cAiqw
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133235/sponsors/Y4j79sJvcbEQVKLsMyQW
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/briton-accused-of-trying-to-kill-donald-trump-was-a-robot-wars-o/
twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/745239791105605636
twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/743002737705668610
archive.is/GuxLS
archive.is/BH52x
twitter.com/MGoveMP/status/745251460938600452
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640518/Ben-Butler-GUILTY-murdering-six-year-old-daughter-Ellie.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651956/Hundreds-migrants-closed-Calais-violent-rampage-tried-board-ferries-UK-police-used-tear-gas-force-back.html
archive.is/gLzpn
archive.is/lBcw3
lbc.co.uk/i-was-attacked-for-campaigning-for-vote-leave-132568
archive.is/s7ggY
stand.oxfam.org.uk/?cid=psc_tw_campaigns_standasone_petition&feature=acqtwitter&dclid=CJm_64qnuc0CFQOJ7QodvKYKbA#/petition
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745264460391129088
archive.is/fdO2E
archive.is/U2ZOV
somayespeaks.blogspot.de/2016/06/poem-for-jo-cox-mp.html
youtube.com/results?search_query=welsh muslims
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36580448/welsh-woman-on-bus-shuts-down-racist-who-told-muslim-passenger-to-speak-english
archive.is/wHa0z
poal.me/3k29q9
youtube.com/watch?v=jwkCTCsktbw
theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jun/21/donald-trump-politics-of-disgust
counter-currents.com/2016/06/jo-cox-and-the-politics-of-assassination/
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/745291125511061504
archive.is/Q1cRs
bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5qCP88Vy0
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745297128302518272
archive.is/A5YxW
twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/745291894972911616
archive.is/cfLtg
twitter.com/LBC/status/745291907132186624
thejc.com/lifestyle/lifestyle-features/51946/when-pogrom-valleys-erupted-wales
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4oyeqw/brexit_is_a_fake_revolt_workingclass_culture_is/d4gq4b4
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/exclusive-anjem-choudary-says-uk-worse-off-outside-eu-muslim-perspective/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THREAD THEME

2nd verse is kind of gay tbqh

FOURTH FOR BREXIT

I swear to God if Scotland ends up tipping the vote for Remain…

nobrass/10

Round up of EU Referendum Debates and Events today:

LBC

>Michael Gove @ 4pm
>ARE NIGE the Never Barraged-Farage vs Treacherous Swine Heseltine @ 5pm

Radio City Talk
radioplayer.radiocitytalk.co.uk/live/

>Paul 'Build It Tall' Nuttall vs Joe 'I ate all the pies aye aye' Anderson @ 7.30pm

BBC One
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
stream2watch.co/live-now/live-tv/gb/bbc-1-live-stream

>EU Referendum: The Great Debate @ 8pm
Full list here: archive.is/LTqNQ

Scotland couldn't but together with London could tip the scales.

Look…
twitter.com/Mina_Andreeva/status/745189423566852096

….AHHHHHH!

twitter.com/ekathimerini/status/745188657657614338

…and all of it never reaches the Greek economy…It all goes straight back to German and French banks in interest payments

So…if we join the British branches of our banks can profit too…

Better vote Remain then

t. Jacob Rothschild

I'm so horny tbh lads.

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (1/2)

This guide is meant for new voters and those who've already forgotten how to vote properly since GE 2015 You fucking tossers, stay off the bottle and weed.

REFERENDUM POLLING DAY IS 23RD OF JUNE, THURSDAY

Polling stations will be open from 0700 to 2200.

Voting guides available here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

STEP 1: HAVE I REGISTERED TO VOTE?
If by this time you haven't registered to vote, you ought to go out to the nearest public square and hang yourself, because voter registration CLOSED ON THE 9TH OF JUNE. You can register after this date, but you won't be able to vote, so please do something useful like kill yourself and serve as fertilser for the plants around your estate.

STEP 2A: HAVE I SUBMITTED MY POSTAL VOTE?
If you indicated at voter registration that you would prefer to vote via postal ballot, then ensure you have submitted that ballot by post by AT LEAST TUESDAY (21ST OF JUNE). AND MAKE DAMN SURE YOU MARKED THE BOX FOR 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'.

If you are too late to send out your postal vote, then you MUST go down to the station on polling day, the 23rd of June, and return your postal vote to the polling station or to the Returning Officer at your local council before closing time. CONTACT YOUR RETURNING OFFICER AT YOUR LOCAL
COUNCIL TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

Note that you CANNOT send in a postal vote and vote in person at the same time.

More information here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/voting-by-post

STEP 2B: WHERE IS MY POLLING STATION?
Your polling station will be indicated on the polling card that you should have received by now. If not, contact your local electoral registration office and VERIFY that you are indeed registered to vote.

If you are unsure about where your polling station is, which is highly unlikely unless you've suddenly become illiterate or a woman over the past 12 hours, you can check it via this portal by typing in your postcode: aboutmyvote.co.uk/uk-voters

WHAT HAPPENS IF I SUDDENLY CANNOT BE THERE ON 23 JUNE?
You must apply for voting via emergency proxy. APPLICATION FOR THIS IS VALID UNTIL 5PM ON 23 JUNE. You must first be registered in England, Scotland or Wales and be eligible to vote in the Referendum to apply.

You MUST fill in these forms available on the webpage here: aboutmyvote.co.uk/how-do-i-vote/voting-by-proxy (Search Download the form for an emergency proxy for occupation, service or employment (PDF))

Your proxy must be older than 18 (16 in Scotland) AND be registered to vote.

Norn Irons can find out more here, as their rules are somewhat different: eoni.org.uk/

WILL I BE ASKED FOR IDENTIFICATION AT THE POLLING STATION?
NO. But as a statement, you may wish to bring your British passport.

NORN IRONS MUST BRING PHOTO ID. List of acceptable photo IDs: aboutmyvote.co.uk/register-to-vote/register-to-vote-in-northern-ireland

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BRING YOUR POLLING CARD TO VOTE; IT ONLY TELLS YOU WHERE YOUR POLLING STATION IS.

STEP 3: HOW DO I VOTE?
The question posed to you on the ballot will be: 'Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?' (Refer to pic-related for how exactly it will look like.)

INDICATE YOUR VOTE IN THE BOX THAT SAYS 'LEAVE THE EUROPEAN UNION'. PUT ONLY ONE CROSS.

You can mark it with a cross or tick, AS LONG AS YOUR VOTING INTENTION IS CLEAR.

If you need assistance, ask the staff at the polling station.

DO NOT SIGN IT OR WRITE ANY STUPID MESSAGES ON IT, IT CAN AND WILL SPOIL YOUR VOTE. I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT TO GOOF OFF ON ANYTHING ELSE, JUST KEEP YOUR AUTISM IN CHECK FOR THOSE 5 MINUTES OF VOTING.

REFERENDUM VOTING GUIDE (2/2)

POLLING STATION DECORUM
YOU CAN:
- bring pets with you, but they must behave (So leave the dog at home or in the hands of someone more capable, dogsittinganon)
- wear a hoodie, but cooperate if officials request you show your face
- vote if you are tipsy or high, but officials may bar you if they feel you are incapable of voting.
- vote with a biro. BRING A PEN ALONG IF YOU FEEL VOTING FRAUD IS POSSIBLE.
- request for another ballot if you have made a mistake.
- bring accompaniment if you feel nervous or are on the edge of a spergout.

YOU CANNOT:
- wear political clothing. JUST WEAR SOMETHING DECENT AND DON'T GO DRESSED AS UKIP-MAN OR ANYTHING.
- wear a rosette. Only candidates and campaigners are permitted to do so.
- discuss the vote with anyone at the polling station. DON'T SPERG OUT.
- blast music or distract the rest of the voters.
- take pictures or selfies inside the voting booth.
- vote if you are a member of the Royal Family. (Sorry, Harry, your Royal Highness. Maybe when the coup comes, you can vote yourself 'Top Lad for Life'.)
- WRITE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THE VOTING MARK ON THE BALLOT. THIS BEARS REPEATING - DO NOT FUCKING SPOIL YOUR VOTES.

BASICALLY, COOPERATE AT THE POLLING STATION.

WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS?
Vote counting will commence once polling stations are closed. You can expect results to be finalised by around 4 - 5 am the next day.

In the meantime, meme hard, pray hard and rest well. However this turns out, we must continue to fight. Britain only dies when you let her.

GODSPEED, LADS

I dislike Milo quite a bit

Driverless cars, lads.

heatst.com/uk/breaking-british-drivers-attacked-in-calais-by-migrants-before-eu-referendum/

you know what to do.

i'm just kidding have a cheeky want you lad

At least he wants Brexit to happen to kick out the pakis.

WE CAN DO THIS

Five reasons Brexit could signal Trump winning the White House
archive.is/HJUB6

DON'T VOTE LEAVE UNLESS YOU WANT PRESIDENT TRUMP, GUYZ

Nth FOR BREXIT

The French report is better. I like their sly Immigration and Diversity sub header
lemonde.fr/immigration-et-diversite/article/2016/06/20/jungle-de-calais-heurts-sur-la-rocade-portuaire-entre-migrants-et-policiers_4954501_1654200.html

Translation :

Clashes erupted on Monday 20 June until early evening several hundred migrants to police on port bypass Calais (Pas-de-Calais) next to the "jungle". To 21 hours, the situation was calm again, but the approaches to the "jungle" remained under heavy police surveillance.

The incidents began in mid-afternoon, and CRS officers performing many shots of tear gas to repel candidates for exile who, using various objects, tried to slow traffic to try to s introduce in trucks bound for Britain.
Several kilometers of traffic jam

"Around 15 hours this Monday, June 20, 2016, about 200 to 300 migrants took to the roads" and the controls were at the same time "strengthened the port of Calais," said the prefecture of Pas-de- Calais. These clashes have caused no injuries or side of migrants nor police, she said in the evening, adding that at least a migrant had however been arrested for "projectile jet."

Several security grills on the roadside were also removed by migrants. Several of them climbed the trucks and tried to cut the sheets of their trailers.

The port bypass was closed in the direction of shipments to 16 hours. Deviations were introduced. Consequently, several kilometers of traffic jam on the A16 were reported in both directions, in which were stranded British fans returning from the matches of Euro and vehicles transporting race cars that participated in the 24 Hours Mans.
Shots on vehicles

These clashes, which take place regularly in this sector, this time place both during the day and not at night as it is frequent, and earlier this week while traffic is usually denser starting Wednesday .

Bypass partially reopened around 19 am, but migrants then were again thrown missiles at the vehicles. This route of access to the port therefore has again been closed, and police are still occurring, also using a machine with a water jet in the immediate vicinity of the "jungle". The ring road has finally reopened around 21 hours on a track.

According to the last count made by mid-May prefecture, the total population living in the camp of the Moor in Calais, nicknamed the "jungle", amounted to 3,913 migrants. At that time, associations refugee assistance (Help Refugees and migrants Hostel) reported 5 188 people. They have reassessed their number to 6,123 in early June.

Get some better art for your quotes lad, just saying.

Isn't Le Monde a lefty paper?

We want TRUMP!!!!!!!
We want TRUMP!!!!!!!
We want TRUMP!!!!!!!
We want TRUMP!!!!!!!

WEW

Just suck the fucking fun out of everything, why don't you?

I didn't create it tbh.

JUST FUCK MY REMAIN CAMPAIGN UP

Cheers

STRONGER IN LADS

JUST

Tippy toppity kek.

but that's what we want

THAT BOUNCEBACK LADS

Fucking hell I hate taigs

Lads the media is going to fire another artillery shell at us with this Jo Cox nonsense with her funeral tomorrow.

Expect 24/7 live coverage with BBC reporters constantly making references to her killer's views on Brexit.

KEEP MEMEING

That's gonna backfire so hard holy shit.

Reminder from 2014:
Ireland 'leads the world in Islamic values as Muslim states lag'
archive.is/cAiqw

Even Taigs out-mudslime the mudslimes.

Is Stronger In a ruse for BREXIT?

It's satire, I believe, but don't expect Remainiacs to understand that.

The funeral is tomorrow?

Are you fucking kidding me

Could they be any more obvious

On Goybook

Every leave vote I've seen posted up has literally been about refugees and immigration

Why do Bremainers think that every Brit living abroad will be deported?

I just find it funny tbh, just laugh at them because you know that their dream of a 'United Ireland' will
NEVER EVER
happen
TTPW will be a woman first

Reminder that the "Irish Free State" is less than 70% Irish

Tip top lel

It's also her birthday, lad.

When it was founded it was supposed to be independent and has backed both left and right governments alternately

Forgot to greentext that bit

If leave happens it'll be a fucking miracle. You can't have democracy after the indegenous white man has been this marginalised.

Either way it's gonna fuck them.

No word yet on the funeral, I believe, but tomorrow is her birthday.

DOTR

They're idiots or a deliberately clutching as straws.

And also her birthday. Pure coincidence…

The Irish don't want a United country m8.

why?

Democracy would be alright if landing owning whites and no women were allowed to vote tbh lads

What do you think lads?

There was a video going around on Facebook about all the British people living abroad and about how they'll have to go home, it was really popular and, I think, endorsed by Remain. Idiots believed it, though.

They just want to come back home

It's a great song. The second verse was removed by lefties but it explains that the singer died in battle for Britain and was rewarded with heaven.

Another false flag attack at the funeral… calling it now

You even see on TV boomers that are like "omg I own a home in France, what will happen?"

They think that voting Brexit will change French property laws and that the property they paid for fair and square is going to be taken from them

I prefer the Starship Troopers "Service for Citizenship" way for Democracy tbh lad.

Ahem! Ahem!

They're already fucked tbh

Yeah, the original second verse is beautiful:

I heard my country calling, away across the sea,
Across the waste of waters, she calls and calls to me.
Her sword is girded at her side, her helmet on her head,
And around her feet are lying the dying and the dead;
I hear the noise of battle, the thunder of her guns;
I haste to thee, my mother, a son among thy sons.

Disgusting appropriation of an image by the Remain team of an event in which a man died.

Lame.

Please tell me the public are finding this shit repulsive

SUPER WEW

People think the EU will hate us that much that they will deport all our citizens and cut off all trade out of spite. It's so retarded how they say all that shit and then claim how amazing, friendly and good the EU is. It's fucked.

No mate, there's going to be a massive attack at Glastonbury as it's during Ramadan and absolutely Haram.

is there a cringeworthy petition we could put together for her that leftards will sign by the million but everyone else will find ridiculous

old people wont be swayed by this shit.

Pathetic. But may be effective.

Old people remember the Conservative party when it was actually conservative.

Take back votes for women though, or bring back "Literacy Tests" but modified as "Political Tests".

Meant the third verse (never heard it sung with the actual second verse)

That would be glorious, preferably during the live BBC transmission.

Like letting in millions and millions of muslims with help the children's future

they will just blame it on white people somehow anyway

Gorgeous.

''Dear Land of Hope, thy hope is crowned,
God make thee mightier yet!
On Sov'ran brows, beloved, renowned,
Once more thy crown is set.
Thine equal laws, by Freedom gained,
Have ruled thee well and long;
By Freedom gained, by Truth maintained,
Thine Empire shall be strong.''

''Thy fame is ancient as the days,
As Ocean large and wide:
A pride that dares, and heeds not praise,
A stern and silent pride;
Not that false joy that dreams content
With what our sires have won;
The blood a hero sire hath spent
Still nerves a hero son.''

State funeral….gun carriage……followed by awarding of a posthumous VC and canonisation by Pope Poz

Except that will be a real genuine attack by muslims. Would still be great though.

Petition: Jo Cox Eternal MP would want Nigel Farage deported from the U.K.

Description: Jo Cox MP spent the majority of her life defeating hatred and spreading love. We know that she would have desired the ejection and deportation of radical elements within our society, where they would be unable to incite hatred and spread violence. We therefore call for the deportation of the vile and racist Nigel Farage in her name, inshcoxllah.

muslim attackers suffered from internalised "islamophobia"

Tbh.

Someone please execute that faggot.

Only a bigot would vote for #Brexit

Being honest lads I agree with the lad who says service for citisenship, makes a whole lot more sense if the only people allowed to vote were people who bled for the country tbh.

Straight off of Twatter

I've never said it was mine.

The French have lost tack of 25+ terror suspects and people think there'll be attacking the Euros, no, they're going to be crew at Glastonbury who smuggle in guns on Wednesday and then go full allahu ackbar on Friday. Will show the Remain voters how retarded they were either outcome of the Referendum.

It'll be perfect, if we Stay it'll just reaffirm what a terrible decision the public made. Maybe we'll see some genuine action for once.

As a British Polish I find it absolutely disgusting.

Look at the way these cucks look at each other while Peter makes a reasonable and accurate point.

Teardrop set to the music of a nasheed.

Sounds reasonable.

Kurwa

They're the fuckers trying to sell us out.
Churchill was a land owning white whose estates were in debt. He took us to war against Hitler when the Jews bailed him out. He had no intention of doing that until they waved a wad of money in front of him
There's a reason Jacob Rothschild's country pile is called Waddesdon Manor bad joke actually
ALL those fuckers are in debt. Constantly and raping tax payers to pay for their jollies and because it's not enough they're selling us to EU Jews
C-UUUUUUUUUNTS

If the EU started a war between it and the UK, would you support Britain or Poland?

Getting beaten up by drunk poles on the way back from the pub is worse.

You sound like you can't handle the bants tbh lad.

Polish are disgusting tbqh

Slavs not welcome.

Poland is also against the EU. We're in the EU to suck more money out.

I would support _Britain_ like my ancestors did in British Navy and RAF.

LOL THERE IS ALWAYS A FIRST TIME I GUESS

Dear St. Jo

You're dead. I'm not sad about this. You were a cunt. You didn't give a flying fuck when my 11 year old sister was repeatedly gang raped by Pakistani taxi drivers.
You were supposed to be against rape but you weren't, were you?

Rebecca Age 6

>British Polish
No such thing lad.

underaged and banned.

Go to school, rebecca

FT polls seem to have Leave back in the lead lads

Dear St. Jo

You're dead. I'm not sad about this. You didn't give a flying fuck when my dad stopped me watching Dr Who and grounded me for a whole week. You were supposed to care, but you didn't, did you?

Louise Age 4

My children and my future grandchildren are already hoping for and dreaming of a free and independent Britain, Dave.

Fuck off.

lads i made one here
just need 5 supporters before it goes online

Jo Cox would want Nigel Farage deported from the U.K.

Jo Cox MP spent the majority of her life defeating hatred. We know that she would have desired the ejection and deportation of radical elements within our society. We therefore call for the deportation of the vile and racist Nigel Farage in her name

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/133235/sponsors/Y4j79sJvcbEQVKLsMyQW

I hate retards.

Are you triggered? Just like you have British Nigerian or British Pakistani.

The timing of Bitch Cox's death was a tad early, the (((people))) behind it forgot to factor in the fickleness of emotion-tards

good one

One wierd thing about Poles is that they seem to be overly loyal and trusting to a fault when they form alliances. It's niave but endearing in a way.

To go back to the topic of what "vibrant" means, my dad did literally say that if everyone you talked to was white, it would be boring and you wouldn't experience different perspectives. He also said it would make you ignorant and racist.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/briton-accused-of-trying-to-kill-donald-trump-was-a-robot-wars-o/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE ACTUALLY WENT AND DID IT

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

signed

Balloon face should just close his Twitter account and fuck off tbh. He's TOTALLY embarrassed himself..talk about getting BTFO
I mean….THE FIRST FUCKING REPLY IS BY LORD ASHCROFT…LOOK AT IT…JUST FUCKING LOOK AT IT…!!!!

ROFLMAO

twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/745239791105605636

Because were all uniform robots programmed all the same on account of us all sharing a skin colour and a patch of land.

I know. This was pretty stupid in the past.

OUT

Leave wins.

>shane telford. [email protected]/* */ 20m20 minutes ago

LMAO rekt

Nah, those are Nigerians and Pakistanis living in Britain, they'll never be British.

Top bantz.

Hitler dubs confirm I'm pulling your legs lads.

twitter.com/georgeeaton/status/743002737705668610

I fucking hate this fucking country so much

Yeah that seems to be true. The first time they did that epic cavalry charge (biggest in history) and saved Vienna from the Turk, but then Austria backstabbed them later.

Then they allied us against Hitler and thought we'd give them their land back, but we just let the Soviets keep it. I guess we did defeat the Soviets and make them collapse economically later, but still it wasn't quite what was promised.

Poland is based tbh.

Tax is already quite high in this country lad?

Why not just spend our money better? It's like the NHS argument of constantly needing more money due to inept spending.

Premier League Clubs REFUSE To Back ‘Remain’ As Claimed By Cameron
archive.is/GuxLS

Fucking Stoke and Hotspurs.

Napoleon left the Poles in a rear guard action against the Russians and then blew up their means of retreat if I remember correctly.

Spurs are full of Jews, what did you expect. Stoke also wants to distance itself from its strong BNP following.

We should do loads of these kind of statements on pics like this and spam them onto fb and twitter

Wew lads.

Anyone else getting ready for a marathon of the results coming in?

That's right, Napoleon was a psychopathic manipulator. He led his forces in a retreat across and blew up a bridge while the prince of Poland was commanding his troops against the Russians on the other side. The prince retreated towards the river, firing his pistol all the while, until a bullet struck him, whereupon he fell and drowned.

TIME TO SHOOT THEM DIFFICULT QUESTIONS, LADS

xD

No facebook.
Good questions.

I'd agree but take the swearing out if even to make it sound more childlike.

In case any of one you lads has a Facebook or a normalfag friend who can post there:

www.facebook.com/skynews/videos/1377831832231410/

The EU has some rules about locals. Minimum 4 local+4 academy players minimum.

I'm not sure EPL has any. They wen't "international" a while ago which is why it became the most popular league.

I heard he was a member of a hard left British terror organisation…not even gonna lie

10/10

Out

Have you had yours today?

You don't say

Dear St. Jo

I hope you are in heaven now. I know you were helping stop women getting raped in foreign countries so I know you could have stopped my sister getting raped by those nasty men from Calderdale. I hope you meet her in heaven because she died to. You should look for a fourteen year old girl from Batley. Tell her I miss her

love Louise age 11

Fuck off

What's better to join?
archery club
rifle & pistol club

Heading down to my local to meet some white lads and feminine women.

Oh wait, no I'm not, I'm sitting in my basement suite at my computer surrounded by gooks and wishing I was dead.

Cheers boomers!

ahahahaha

think conservative needs a pig joke in there tho

*too

10/10

Good, hopefully 99% of Pakistanis will be jobless.

Would you kindly swap Conservative with BNP? The BNP may be jerrycucks but they've got guts at least.

This one is better

I know one landwhale from Cork who insists Ireland was never part of the British empire and I can't tell her she's wrong because "I'm Irish so I know my own history"

Top bantz, tbh.

guns tbh

Now now, you are to blame aswell mate for giving up on life.

I love both, but I think if I was pushed to pick one I would actually go for archery

embarassing and cringeworthy tbh

it's obviously run by some 20 something woman, every "official" Twitter account is begging to be popular or trend it's become a fucking joke.

Supposed to be a kid…We need someone to draw it on a kids pic and upload it to twitter with

"Wow…I just saw this at my daughters school..the teacher threw it in a bin…"

Ah yes, let's vote leave so we get less white, Christian Europeans who tend to go back to Europe after a couple of years
Ah yes. let's vote leave so we can get more black Caribbeans and Pakistanis from the common wealth who will leach off the system more than the Poles ever did
Ah yes, let's vote leave to renounce the safety of the European court in favour of a Tory government which is hellbent on prosecuting the poor and the working class

ah yes the eu is good for workers

First two points were decent bait
Last point went full retard

Kind of makes me want to vote to stay tbh.

t. Alberto Barbosa.

spotted the slav.

Reminder that Juncker calls himself a christian

Ah Yes, voting leave is the end for us, we don't have any aspirations for the country to be reformed after the initial step of leaving the EU.

Ah Yes Labour are so full of incompetence Tories will waltz the next election no matter what,

thanks

Also

They are literally Paki-tier humans. Just as unclean tbh

Reminder Tommy Mair calls himself Death To Traitors Freedom For Britain

Romania is a white nation, you are just confused with roma gypoo scum.

Romania is whiter then the UK tbh lads.

DTTFFB to his mates

I'm between the two options. Social aspects will be the same so basically a question of what will be better skill to have when the shit hits the fan.

THIS

faked m8

:^)

It's sad how far the BNP fell, I was still a leftist twat when they were a legitimate threat.

t. dick spencer

I know, lad, just came across the tweet and thought of doing something silly.

The tweet's real, though: archive.is/BH52x

IMPLICIT

Yes yes well done Leave campaign, well done.

HOWEVER

Some of us do want a unified Europe. Thing is the EU is a cucked incompetent Soros puppet rather than an Imperium Evropa.

Also did the lad looking at uni/military read/listen to Starship Troopers at all?

you're late lad

==I LOVE YOU SHITAINPOSTER=

Reminder that Romania is basically the reason why we are having this refendum.

Yes yes well done Juncker, well done

HOWEVER

I have some last minute postal votes to declare

i love you

IS THIS A FUCKING TROLL?…'COS IF IT IS IT'S FUCKING BRILLIANT!
twitter.com/MGoveMP/status/745251460938600452

Of course lad.

LEL

Travellers came round, got them to cut my trees and clean the gutters, asked them to cut the garden as my mower isn't starting, they had no lawnmower but said they'd be back. I laughed at them.

TFW came back to the house after lunch and the lawn was done. Shocked tbh

What the fuck is he doing?

KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT YOU IMBECILES

Well there goes all the teachers voting leave.

What is it, prune?

Kek

Over a fake tweet lad?

He's not even in charge of education anymore, he's on justice.

Oh shit lad, it didn't even realise

Gove's reforms sounded good tbh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3640518/Ben-Butler-GUILTY-murdering-six-year-old-daughter-Ellie.html

give us the rope

OH FUCK

WHAT HAVE YOU BOYS DONE

Death by firing squad.

We really need to clean up parenting in this country.

Abusive and absentee parents need to be flogged.

The state should not shoulder the burden for shitty life decisions.

All these scum have kids and don't deserve them,

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651956/Hundreds-migrants-closed-Calais-violent-rampage-tried-board-ferries-UK-police-used-tear-gas-force-back.html

The lugenpresse are staffed by utter thickos tbh

Here's the archive to mock them with once they delete it: archive.is/gLzpn

KEK

The National Union of Teachers are lefty cunts.

Man, in that case single mothers would be wiped out

Feels good, lads.

I tidied that up for you

Of Britain or the EU?

I think we all learned a valuable lesson. All that energy we spend raging on leftwats is pointless - since their 'opinions' change more often than Dave does his adult diapers.

Brexit isn't about nostalgia. It's about ambition. Trust me, I'm a historian
archive.is/lBcw3

The EU, lad. Take a look

They'll be using her birthday tomorrow to full effect, lad.

Two BASED Civic Blacks get called "Racist" and "Nazi" for campaigning for Leave.

lbc.co.uk/i-was-attacked-for-campaigning-for-vote-leave-132568

And Cameron knows it…

Sturgeons fucked this up tbh

First she said if "BRITAIN votes to brexit" it will trigger a referendum. Now she's saying Scotland must vote remain so they can trigger a referendum. Absolute moron, she's just made all of supporters vote for Brexit.

Not bothered

Corbyn: We Are Ready For Snap General Election
archive.is/s7ggY

THE ETERNAL COMMUNIST

PRIME HYPOCRITE ARE JEZZ

No one cares about your pet niggers, cuck.

Just reminded me of when Prince William was on jeremy kyle.

Ahahaha

*Sound of rotors spinning*

bloody hell now this is some fine autism

MY SIDES WHEN A TURK BTFO OF CAMERON

Were you even trying, lad?

The exact moment I stopped reading 2000AD. Everything I love is basically dead at this point.

Steve Merchant has a child?

Daily reminder.

Never gonna Give UE UP

distasteful tbh

There are lots of little divides in the SNP I think there's a good chunk that want Scotland both out of the UK and the EU so that could work in our favour.

I mean I doubt we'll see any prominent SNP figures come out for BREXIT as they are a hive mind but we'll see.

He really isn't right in the head.

He was actually asked this on Radio 4 this morning

lel
…tweet it to @Holbornlolz and @Skiplicker and @MarcherLord1 @Battsby …lolbertarians love this stuff and they have loads of followers

stand.oxfam.org.uk/?cid=psc_tw_campaigns_standasone_petition&feature=acqtwitter&dclid=CJm_64qnuc0CFQOJ7QodvKYKbA#/petition

Oxfam is supporting migrant quotas for member states to make citizens of people who have arrived to Europe arrived by boat? If not, then what IS this petition asking Cameron to do?

Didn't realise they had bringing down borders as one of their goals.

Never forgetti Jo Cox, she was a real human bean and fought against white people. A political hero…

This video made my day, Jezza must have thanked the Gods for this chap.

Great win against Ukraine from the Ulster lads

Based

Based as fuck

Up to one third of Leave voters think the UK’s intelligence agency MI5 is conspiring with the government to stop Britain leaving the European Union in the upcoming referendum, according to a poll by YouGov.

The poll, which was carried out for radio station LBC, also found that 28 percent of all voters believe the referendum is rigged, while 64 percent of UKIP supporters thought the vote on Thursday is likely to be fixed.

A total of 21 percent of the 1,656 people surveyed believed MI5 was working with the government to try to stop Brexit, while 40 percent said it was “probably false.”

When divided into political parties, 30 percent of those who voted for UKIP in last year’s general election backed the view on MI5, followed by Labour voters at 22 percent.

The findings from the recent poll highlight a lack of trust in the British government’s ability to carry out the EU referendum campaign.

Beautiful.

Why isn't National Action demonstrating at her vigils, or funeral, etc?

They've already stated they support Tommy Mair, but are hiding from confrontation.

FUCK OFF POZ BOY!!

You're a bad grass and no the Beckhams aren't allowed a "public" opinion. No one votes for them. They should therefore shut the fuck up….a bit like you should…And Nobel prizes don't mean you're a fucking expert

What an insufferable twat this gimp is…I hope you meet Tommy

BASED FARAGE

Why can't these charities focus on the kids in our country below the poverty line? Maybe the 1000s kids raped by Muzzies? Or at the very least, help the black chilluns in their own country, don't bring them here.

In 90 minutes, @Nigel_Farage and Lord Heseltine go head to head on the #EURef on LBC

What a cunt. My dear old, staunchly Brexit, grandmother is considering not voting for that reason…

Fuck Heseltine that dinosaur

No! I have an exam tomorrow!

Can't snare the Mair

QUADS CONFIRM FARAGE VICTORY

>mfw Heseltine is still alive

Close Holla Forums right now!!!
SIT DOWN ON YOUR ASS AND STUDY HARD

Heseltine = living proof dinosaurs once roamed the earth.

To be fair they played up on the controversy of that, but in actuality it was some gay club where patrons could pay for encounters with a 'Judge'.

The real Judge Dredd busts in and arrests them all for Jimping. But yeah, the 'Bilious Barrage' thing was what finally lost me. As with all other comics their writers are now fully pozzed.

Thanks. I also got today.

I hate this fucking guy!

SLIPPERY!

MI5 are the biggest employer of faggots in the country. I wouldn't be surprised. The only people who aren't gay and work on their behalf carrying out hits here and there are hired from the SAS or SRR even though some of those fuckers are notoripus cross dressers themselves

Rifles

Bows

because virtue signalling points are ordered as follows:

white kids < animals < black kids in own country < black kids/adults in other countries

straight = family man = weakness that can be used against you

fags just sleep around and dont have that issue.

UKIP's new ad.

MI5 agents don't want to push it too far

FUCKING RACISTS AS FUCK AAHHH ST JO COX WOULDVE SLIT HER WRISTSIF SHE SAW THIS

Why don't we just let those with skills we need in then like teachers and doctors?

you can reload your own ammo, and if it's a 22lr it's cheap and can be suppresed well.

NEW POLL VIA SURVEYMONKEY

archive.is/fdO2E

Might even be more reliable than ORB, tbh.

IT'S HAPPENING

thanks, i will try both clubs and then decide

SLAUGHTER THEM ALL GOD IS A BRITAIN

Are these adjusted for turnout?

Give the old gal a call this evening, tell her she is loved and that it's really important to you.

I really regret not calling my grandparents more while I still could. Make a few memories.

Exactly this. Degenerates have less to fear and can easily be made to commit suicide by being forced to lock themselves into North Face holdalls and left to rot in baths if they get too uppity

BASED JOE

SAYS HULLO

AND A FIRM NO

TO STAND IN THE SEAT OF JO

This is great.

No matter how hard normies signal they know it's difficult, if not near impossible, to get a good school place.

What else shouldn't they be allowed to do other than joining the police force, adopting children, having a job, or joining / donating to political parties?

Maybe we can put them at the back of a queue when receiving organs or ban them from appearing on juries.

wew lads

Radio City Talk’s EU Debate: In or Out? Liverpool decides.

Looks like they shot their dead MP load too soon.

Jack Buckby is a Jew and a manlet.

Kind of defeats the whole point of Nation Action when they're inactive at the point where the country is mourning a socialist MP killed by a neo-nazi.

I like Joe Owens, and think he has the right idea on tactics; but sometimes he does seem to go a bit too far in calling everyone a spy (although Jack Buckby seems suspicious af)

WEEEEEEEEEEW

mickeymouse poll tbh

Isn't LibertGB the "UKIP with teeth" Joe always bangs on about?

Since the point of NA is to engage in childish hijinks and discredit real nationalism, I'd agree with you there

Don't forget they have that "media event" all about Joe's Cock tomorrow in Trafalgar Square: archive.is/U2ZOV

thanks for sharing my OC

Exploitable, lads.

Nigger if you don't stop procrastinating and spend the next 20 hours studying I'll fucking sic Tommy on you.

New bullying target, lads.

somayespeaks.blogspot.de/2016/06/poem-for-jo-cox-mp.html

From the today's Times and on the front page of our good friends over at Reddit. Further proof you people are judgmental bigots!

Do the Welsh even speak fucking Welsh these days?

Aren't they having a huge vigil for her in Trafalgar square or something?

Absurd story. No Muslim would speak Welsh.
Also Wales is an English protectorate. :^)

Yeah, see

They really think our suspension of disbelief is this strong?

Unfortunately these are illegal in the UK but in some parts of Europe they are legal. It will leave a fist sized hole
You can fit them with suppressors

lad it's going to be like brest litovsk

hordes of brit/pol/acks charging unarmed at the globalist machinegun bunkers

They shouldn't be allowed to do anything if they're not a paid up lefty
If Owen had his way everyone would get a pill at birth to make them a compliant non racist lefty
…the cunt

Who wrote that shit, M Night Shyamalan?

Oh god it's spreading

A mosin nagants legal, more powerful and cheaper

i hate reruns

Should spread our own spun tales:
A scene of modern Britain played out on the bus service in Birmingham yesterday. A woman was chatting to her son in English. After five minutes, a man suddenly accosted her about speaking English. She replied: "If you're in the UK, you should speak English." At this, another passenger in a niqab turned around and explained: "We're in Birmingham. And here we speak Arabic."

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

It means her apotheosis is complete and she now rests in non-existent socialist heaven with Marx, Lenin and Trotsky.

WHERE ARE THESE FUNDS COMING FROM JEZZA?

Fuck that bollocks, there is no argument for allowing an uncontested Seat, Parliament isn't supposed to be swapping of one person with another just because they are from the same party.

Good luck to the lad Buckby, fuck anyone saying it should be left alone. There are white people in that area forgotten about by people like Saint Jo, they will vote.

"Socialism can only work in two places: in Heaven, where they don't need it, and in Hell, where they already have it.

lel

…but they suffer from muzzle flash and have other drawbacks

In a guerilla/civil war you will always go for an AK anyway…never go for a cheap one though

WEW

You know what you have to do.

NOOO YOU BEAT ME TO IT

"Everyone but me is a spy, anyone that does anything a shit". I'd be willing to put that aside if he ever did anything that wasn't complaining about other people.

Remember to tell fat dykes that they can vote from the comfort of their own houses and they can do that up until midnight

Not a leader.

lol so diverse and tolerant bigots BTFO

Ok objectively and without being biased faggots, how good are our chances in this?

INTERVIEWS ON LBC NOW, LADS

Can we send Nige a present for his work effort, what would he like, a Brit/pol/ Sterling Silver Tankard?

youtube.com/results?search_query=welsh muslims

Fairly decent.

Ta

listening now

Fair enough

RARE EROTIC GINGINS COMING THROUGH
PLEASE DONT STEAL

rare scouse coalburner

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36580448/welsh-woman-on-bus-shuts-down-racist-who-told-muslim-passenger-to-speak-english

Everyone who works at BBC Newsbeat needs to be gassed. Just kidding GCHQ

TTiP is a criminal enterprise. That's it

SHUT UP GOVE HER MONEY IS AS GOOD AS ANY

Every single one of them screaming "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

It will be beautiful.

I want to believe so badly that yall will make the great escape

I

AM

ALBERTO

BARBOSA

R8

ME

SLAGS

I

HATE

MYSELF

I know people who didn't give a fuck about Muslims. Now they hate them because they feel they hear nothing else but MUslim this and Muslim that. They hate the media more for never shutting up about them and the old folk keep saying it's all the fault of Jews who control the media…not stupid old people…they're just old…makes me laugh tbh

She definitely had nudes out there tbh

Listening

It would be nice if we could send are Nige a gift of appreciation.

I feel like it's already decided for us but we've started the fire, lad. The Danes will try, the Dutch, the Poles, once people realise that it's completely rigged we'll rise up. I'm calling based-Austria to be the first.

LADS

I

NEED

HELP

MY

MUMMY

IS

SHOUTING

AT

ME

NOT AN ARGUMENT
NOT AN ARGUMENT

filtered for racemixing coalburner

wat?

How old are you lad?

Brexit would be the best gift, tbh. No consolation prize could ever come close.

This is only going to backfire.

Even for BBC Newspoz that's pathetic. The mind of children.

Gas yourself

NOT AN ARGUMENT

ROOOO REEEE POO POO PEE PEE

Why are they always Brits lads?

Reported. Now is not the time.

I NEED MY MUMMY

Shite weather and a welfare state and crappy parenting is a breeding haven for NEETs

LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE HEATING UP AT GLASTO

Man Dies From Serious Burns At Glastonbury Site
archive.is/wHa0z

stop your mummyposting or I will report you.
How old are you?

This would make a good basis for a remake of the american bear atheist professor global boker face image.

It's the first but not the last, I'm betting on a attack.

I'm fucking astonished at David Beckham was able to come out in support for the EU
Everyone knows he has difficulty spelling words containing more than two letters

Bet he was on eckies

i love her so much

she is my new marion and marion is a french so i

am not liking her at all now becuase i have jojo my lovaly minester of parlament bride!

I AM 19 YEARS OLD

Just filter. Reporting gets the IP's banned

Alberto fuck off

I NEED A HUG MUMMY

filtered for newfagging, mummyposting and being a pleb.

What!!! The PM got a first class in PPE and Gove only got a 2:1 English so Cameron's right…?
Fuck LBC

MUMMY SAVE ME
I WANT TO LEAVE THE EU

Why? smh tbh

for him

tbh lads it's already rigged for remain

I've never been so petrified in my life.

HOLY SHIT

YES

I NEED A HUG

I'm so on edge that my nerves are gonna shatter tbqhfam.

imagine how you will feel in 48 hous

We need to get back to 8-9 June

It looks like Remain is going to win lads.
important poal.me/3k29q9

Those sample sizes are a bit shit though aren't they?

which one of you lads put the option "earn how to build a bomb with the intent of killing government workers"?

time to cry

Based Granville…

Only one thing left to do

Who the fuck makes this shit

Only one solution here to be honest fam

Yes.

Marry the xenos qts and breed them with our CIVIC seed

youtube.com/watch?v=jwkCTCsktbw

OBR Telephone

Peter has been pretty quiet on Brexit tbh.

Think he's lost that final shred of hope that he has.

Just mailed my postal vote

I'm going to ask her to come to the polling station with us. I understand her reasoning, but she will also be affected by the outcome, as will her kids, grandkids, and great grandkids. All the more reason to vote.

why not both, are you poor

Disgusting dissonance. How can disgust be a natural defensive mechanism, but also wrong and unhealthy to experience because it will make you conservative?

theguardian.com/politics/commentisfree/2016/jun/21/donald-trump-politics-of-disgust

I wouldn't trust the postal vote lad.

IT WAS ALL GOING SO WELL UNTIL TOMMY FUCKED UP

WE'LL DO IT LAD

WE'LL DO IT FOR ENOCH

If you get one with a long enough barrel, like a 91/30, then there should be no muzzle flash.

she was a hero omg you bigots are the ones who killed her vote remain :)))))))))))))))))

Lad, how old is that pic?

Probably more like this tbh.

fucking hell

When tories had their legs blown out while starting their car and later bled out, it was news for like a day.. And they weren't made a saint either

Still significant if sampled properly. Learn 2 statistics shitbird

Exploitable, tbh.

Also,

We don't even have any ships left because the EU made us burn them all.

is that satire? can't tell anymore tbh

Not pictured: Her hijab, and her daughter getting raped by Ahmed

anyone know if the ppl wanted to join in the first place?

I bet they didn't

Interesting cognitive dissonance to point out to lefties:

Vaguely right-wing mental case shoots MP - Leave campaign somehow blamed for 'toxic atmosphere'

Man attempts to assassinate Donald Trump - no-one says a word about how the media have been trying to blaspheme and defame Trump for the past year.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

not illegal, it will be on a section 1 FAC because of the power

Just flicked through the Norn Iron vs Germany game. Lovely rendition of the national anthem, tbh.

Why are pakis so ugly?

Anyway,

NIGE IS ON NOW

FARAGE THE NEVER-BARRAGED VS HESELTINE THE TRAITOROUS SWINE

ON LBC NOW

filtered.

Public broadcaster drawing attention to some random mothers unverified story of a stranger making a racist comment

This country is a loony bin.

1,000s of years of inbreeding

cousin marriage is normal

This is the reality

I don't think i could handle it if my local MP got elected by Muslim fraud, wears a hijab to pander to pakis, spends more time wasting public money in syria than local mental health services

She doesn't just sell out her country

She sells out her dignity and values for a few paki postal votes. Literally hosting segregates meetings while wearing a fucking hijab when shes not a muslim and supposedly a feminist

Assuming he was part of a group, what would the police have done?

FUCK OFF BLONDE MAN

Awesome based blacks for Trump :) Hell yeah niqquh based as fuqqq he got dem girls on fleek XD

God America was a fucking mistake

JUST
CUCK
MY
'SHIT
UP

CIVIC

THATS HOW YOU WIN OVER THE VOTERS LADS

counter-currents.com/2016/06/jo-cox-and-the-politics-of-assassination/

Good article

NOT AN ANSWER

Immigrant population to Brexit support

Doesn't account for the descendants of migrants

THE HOMELESS DO NOT EXIST

Why is Scotland so cucked?

Because we don't feel the effects of this shit and we never will.

Remain camp must be turning pale right now with the start that Heselton has had here LMFAO.

Who else comfy here?

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't believe Maggie actually got outwitted by him in the leadership tussle.

HOLD ON, I'VE HEARD THIS VOICE BEFORE

IS IT HIM?

I'm sorry that you have to live surrounded by lefties user.

If I had that Lee Enfield it wouldn't be Krauts I'd be killing
My grandad warned me about that
He said NEVER again.
"Slot the Jews and slot the people who try and send you to war for them. Mark my words boy, WWlll will be fought over the Middle East"
My granddad was in the Coldstream Guards

I'm not surrounded by lefties though, I'm surrounded by right-winged people, Scottish people are just so disconnected from politics, you have no fucking idea lad.

America was a mistake, fucking mongrels and niggers.

Who, lad?

Does he have dementia?

Last time nige was on LBC a brit/pol/ user called in, think it was in January at this point.

Based

He's 83 lad, i don't even know why they've wheeled him out.

=ALSO WHO ELSE IS HEARING NIGEL SIGH?==

lads:

Byzantium is to the Roman empire as the USA is to the British empire.

fair to say or no?

The contempt they have for us is palpable.

He's certainly demented

brainwashed kid asks grown up if she's educated on economics.

I hope these lil shits get what they deserve.

SOMEONE TELL HESELTINE TO STOP BANGING HIS FIST ON THE TABLE BY THE MIC FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Shut up Heseltraitortine you floppy haired backstabbing poo pusher

Turned to my shitty speakers tbh, my headphones are decent so they pick up all the breathing and tapping, fucking hating it.

Trying to emulate Maggie, no doubt.

What are we going to do if Trump wins and all the leftists leave America to come here?

==VILE== tbh lads.

go there

wasn't that knightmarez who asked a really off topic question

Byzantium was too weak for that tbh. And it really took the Roman identity seriously.

No, it was some user who asked a genuine question but slipped in Brit/pol/ memes. "greece was kangs, now they're an eu vassal"

I think it might be the opposite tbh. Byzantium was more refined and homogeneous than Rome at it's height, which was a sprawl of countless ethnic groups loosely corralled under a single banner.

NIGEL IS ABSOLUTELY DESTROYING THIS OLD FUCK

TIME TO QUESTION BLONDE MAN

America do have their roots in Britain though, they consider the Magna Carta a foundational document and the driving culture behind much of their success is WASP.

I just meant in the fashion that in some ways it's a continuation of the "dead" empire.

No the IMF and OECD are NOT INDEPENDENT Heseliar funded by the EU

Does this old cunt want people to vote Leave?

Too bad they were almost all shit

I thought the Jo Cox thing didn't do anything to affect the polls? Why is looking so bleak now? Does this include the likelihood of voting or not?

I lived through the war…didn't fight in it though did you…?

Who told you it did nothing? You know well the way emotion works.

Hahahah this senile cunt is getting rekt

Stop banging the table you old treacherous cunt.

WHY DID THEY WHEEL HIM OUT, HES WORSE THAN MY FUCKING GRAN, SURELY HES GONE BY THIS AGE

TWEET THIS TO IAIN DALE

He must want us to leave, surely?

Old man literally has nothing to say except, "I'm old, I know stuff".

What a mistake by Remain to put this out-of-touch chap on the radio against a sharp lad like Nige.

Thanks Remain :-)

OLD CUNT CONFIRMED FOR LEAVE?

And now he's saying we're going to join the Euro, soon. Is this chap a Leave plant?

WE WILL JOIN THE EURO

It is a long time off…Not until the year 3000 according to Cameron

toppest kek, he wants us to join the Euro.

Senile bastard.

literally fit for the gallows

Based woman

This is great, Corbyn waffling about more immigrants, old Tory cunt waffling about joining the euro.

LADS

twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/745291125511061504

archive.is/Q1cRs

WHAT THE FUCK HAS TRUMP HAD TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS?

Fucking right wing tearwrists…bet he's related to Tommy…probably his son tbh

Your lordship and fancy accent won't save you, ya shit.

Nothing. He's just trying to link them because he thinks people don't like Trump

Oh NO! the poster

THE BANKERS

THE BONUSES

THE POSTERS

THE IMMIGRANT

IS LBC SAVED???

if there was a terrorist attack now it would probably favour remain even if it was an islamic as people would seek safety and security

REKT

HAHA, THIS STUPID OLD CUNT IS GETTING REKT

LBC is top tier, mate,

HESELTINE ABSOLUTELY BTFO

YOU WERE REGARDED AS BELONGING TO THE EXTREME RIGHT ONCE HESELSLAG, YOU OLD CUNT

It's often good depending on the host. James O'Brien

YOU PEOPLE

Top banter today

THE BRITISH OLD GUARD AND ESTABLISHMENT ARE WELL OUT OF TOUCH

NOW HESELSLIME IS PLAIN OUT LYING

As long as it's not Eternal Taig James O'Brien.

Heselltine BTFO of himself.

I hope you guys are recording and spreading as many memes as possible.

"JUST VERY QUICKLY…NIGEL IS A NAZI!!!!!!!"

''NAZI!!!! NAZI!!!! NAZI!!!! NAZI!!!!

NOONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT HER STUPID FUCKING HUSBAND FFS ITS NOT NEWS STOP IT

he was going to saudi arabia

sorry didnt mean to reply to u

fuck off stop wasting time wth this cunt i want to hear nige reeeeeeeee

BRENDAN 'TOUCHY FEELY NONCE' COX

…pushed off the Save The Children gravy train and the Establishment then suggested shoehorning him into his wife's seat

GAS THEM ALL NIGEL!!!! GIVE NO QUARTER! GAS THEM ALL!!!

Any more news on this?

Someone call in and ask about Enoch Powell. I want to hear Heseltine squirm.

Fuck off you cuckold.

Oh, you just so happened to be talking to her recently about the evil Farage and his 'divisive' language. Get fucked.

GUILT BY ASSOCIATION COMING IN! IT'S NOT A HARD THING TO ANSWER, NO NIGE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

I KNEW IT!!!

But what about him lad, I'll do it but i want to have a proper question.

People burst into flames all the time, nothing suspicious at all.

Do you think Enoch Powell was vindicated given cases like Rotherham and Calderdale, sir?

Was Enoch Powel right?

"''NIGEL DOESN'T LIKE NIGGERS!! JO SOX WAS A NIGGER!! WHERE'S MY PILLS? I'VE WET MYSELF AGAIN!!

Definitely this

What happened there?

He's talking about us, lads

Someone call up and false flag saying we should stay in Europe to create a white motherland.

Will do lad, wonder if you'll be able to understand my porridge wog voice tho.

If i even get through that is.

Good one!

take a wild fucking guess

hint: it rhymes with "tackies"

Based Nige.

It's the newest and latest case of rape gangs on Rotherham scale.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-36559092

Jo Cox was flying around the world preventing rape why wasn't she at home preventing the rapes of children in Yarksha

SHEEEEEEEEET

Farage mentioned National Socialism. Didn't condemn it.

RWDS

the more of the senile old cunt the better for us, never interrupt your enemy while they are making a mistake

He's the polar opposite of a socialist, lad…

ADD THE BBC's EU FUNDING

NOT AN ACT OF TERRORISM

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

sorry i meant the brendan cocks stuff they were taking about and interrupted the debate with

checked

I know, he is a libertarian or smth.

AMEN

no worries

M'LUD! I CALL HESELYING FOR THE DEFENCE!!!

[ The Trial of Tommy Mair 2017 ]

SOMEONE FALSE FLAG AND PRETEND TO WANT A EUROPEAN WHITE MOTHERLAND AND TO VOTE REMAIN

kill yourself

Fuck off idiot, that won't work. The EU propaganda machine pumps out so much multicultural shit every day that it won't fool even the most ignorant of normalfags.

NUTTALL VS FAT JOE
Tonight, UKIP Deputy Leader Paul Nuttall MEP will be going head-to-head with Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson to debate the EU referendum which is just a few short days away.

Please show your support by following the debate on twitter at; #RadioCityTalkEU

A live stream will also be available at;
youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5qCP88Vy0

Which one of you cheeky bastards……

This is a good idea. Use arguments from our Amerifag brothers with a fashy haircut.

WHAT IS HE DOING, HE MUST BE FOR LEAVE

Fuck off Alberto you cancer.

You don't live in a city do you?

We will be watching it next.

HESELTINE IS MENTAL!! EXCELLENT!!

BULLIES OUT

It would work tbh.

No but i go into Edinburgh pretty often, it's Glasgow that is pozzed to fuck and they deserve it.

That creature in the middle doesn't even look human.

COME ON NI

BASH THEM KRAUTS IN THE SECOND HALF

B-B-BASED ULSTER?

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745297128302518272

archive.is/A5YxW

I smell Taigs…

The fuck is LucidTalk?

Fucksake. That'll be the fucking Catholics and students.

I think Leave should make one final poster:

Vote Leave: No more polls will ever be needed

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

No worries Ulster, we know about your taig issue.

Never heard a Muslim speak Welsh. Hell, I've never heard anyone in Newport speak Welsh You have to leave the cities to hear it because the cities are full of English people. I'm also pretty sure this is from an old chain email with different races swapped in

ydw, ydym yn Siaradwych Cymraeg, y Saesneg ffoduriaid wnaed yn edrych yn llai canran. I'm not fluent though, still learning, my grammar here is quite shit and I'm probably using the wrong syntax

Lads…

Was probably one of their languages and the cuck said it was Welsh.

The only Welsh I can pronounce is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, tbh.

The most ridiculous part is that absolutely no journalism was done on that shit.

That's what I thought, too. Doesn't seem to have stopped the Beeb from reporting on it, though.

See:

and by the time they publish a correction it'll be hidden at the bottom of the page

My old sarge would give the geezer on the far right a right clip for his trigger discipline.

I've heard Welsh girls speaking in Welsh and it was magical. Like elves.

Other than media coverage, the only people who will see this, whose opinions this'd sway in regards to the referendum, are the xenos and cucks that'll be attending the event.

It's like that German sausage company that was giving out sausages to people on the street, as a Pro-Remain campaign; LONDON IS ALREADY MOSTLY PRO-REMAIN YOU DUMB SODS

your a faggot

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

Does that make up for the fact that they're hideous like all women outside the South-East ?

Shhh, don't tell them lad. The longer we have them preaching to the choir instead of doing any real campaigning in the countryside, the better.

KEK

They were pretty decent looking actually.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone else loving Nigel's depressed sighs?

Fucking South Belfast

Makes no difference what I say now, they've already wasted more time than they should have.

They didn't bother campaigning in Leave strongholds, which would've been the sensible thing to do, and instead spent their entire time doing the same bollocks they always do.

Didn't his wife take the exact opposite opinion?

Why didn't you die Heseltine. Fucking Italians

Reap the whirlwind, Krauts.

What's the souce for this anyway?

The Communists are out in full force and Albania isn't a fucking democracy CUNT!!!

APDOOL ZE CHERMUN MIT ZE BRITISCHER VAIF

Tom Hanks' movie Captain Phillips

No Hasalltine, we did not get rid of fascists, they run the EU

Somali pirates board ship, hold the captain at gunpoint. Leader says "Look at me, I'm the captain now"

Shit movie.

Telegraph caught him…
Euro Reichsfuhrer Herman Heselgoering has fucked it
twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/745291894972911616

We are at the debate ask us anything.

Anyone got that Hunger Games "Nigel is thinking about winning" image?

timestamp

do those grils smell nice?

About 100 posts left; someone ready the new thread, lads.

Can we get the webm? It must spread!

Source?

wew lad.

meme it.

Can you call one of the remainers a "Judas!"

Heseltine said it wasn't an act of terrorism, as an act of terrorism comes from outside and this was a "British problem".

I take it this is in regards to Mair?

Just read, she's denying it now.
Fuck em both.

They're obsessed.

Has he been taking lessons from Sarcuck?

archive.is/cfLtg

twitter.com/LBC/status/745291907132186624

ON LBC'S TWITTER ITSELF

GET IN THERE AND GET THE VIDEO

c-c-cant scuttle the nuttall… r-right lads?

This referendum is nerve wracking tbh

Stop it user, don't fucking remind me. I want to go back 10 years ago when the only time you'd see a darky in Belfast was when a millie put on too much fake tan.
I refuse to believe people here will stand for it, but I really fucking don't know any more.

Bloody racist tbh.

Of course.

JUST POZ MY SHIT UP

wow. where did you find these?

Here's your timestamp

Remember to ask about those rape gangs and if the EU can even help stop them.

kek. Nice one Heseltine.

There is something very special about our girls, at least the non-valleys girls. I listen to BBC Wales in my work van (Marginally less cucked than other BBC stations) and the afternoon program presenter's accent (Eleri Sion) gives me a sizeable rock on.
Too bad I'm a filthy racemixer and my gf is English

The majority of Valleys and Newportians fucking hate foreigners. We're a hilarious xenophobic people, only a cucked student would "defend" make up someone in this situation

SHOUT JUDAS AT THE REMAINERS

Make sure to clap loudly and cheers for bro-brexit lads

Same. Though they're really going to town building Welsh schools in Gwent now…

thejc.com/lifestyle/lifestyle-features/51946/when-pogrom-valleys-erupted-wales

We wuz Khangs.

NEW THREAD

Put in the LBC tweet link there so no one can deny he said something like that.

archive.is/cfLtg

Has anybody asked her?

Yeah because it's never been done before. Nope. Not once.

We've got top meme magicians working on this RIGHT NOW trying to help you blokes out of the EU. Godspeed you tea tuggers!

Nice, lad.

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4oyeqw/brexit_is_a_fake_revolt_workingclass_culture_is/d4gq4b4

What do the Norn Iron fans sing to the Free from desire tune?

Please do this, no one has mentioned rotheram this entire campaign and it's disgusting tbh

THE TORIES THE TORIES

Something is wrong. I can't download with youtube-dl.

Well, it's not going to happen overnight.

Install ClickToFlash. Run in HTML5. Right-click to download.

I've let GCHQ that there's a

FAR
RIGHT
NEO-NAZI

in the crowd.

SMH TBH LADS
ilblogdilameduck.blogspot.it/2016/06/the-blue-flag-of-death-why-true.html

Has Heseltine tried to invoke Churchill yet in this radio debate?

Is that who I think it is?

The merger of power is immense.

This is why we'll win, because at the end of the day our arguments are rational, well-reasoned and represent the majority's feelings.

Whereas their arguments are all non-arguments like this piece of shit. It makes me sick how they can be on this high of a horse

Thank kek that I was born to see the pendulum swing back to the right

Notorious Anjem Choudary Backs ‘Remain’ – Says EU Courts Are Softer On His Islamist Friends
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/21/exclusive-anjem-choudary-says-uk-worse-off-outside-eu-muslim-perspective/

Our humour and bantz are better too, let alone our will is stronger and more passionate. Who the hell could ever get passionate about remaining?

The only people I see for remain are clueless brown people who think they have to kiss the prime minister's arse, retarded students who just a year ago were calling for the blood of big businesses and economists and now hang on every word they say all of a sudden and sell out corporations who will reap what they've sown in the long run with their second rate work force just because it's cheaper to get Jamal or Usman to do it and nod his head, never kicking up a fuss. Not to mention champagne socialists and celebrities who are hypocrites and know nothing of being working class and are patronising. They live in a bubble where consequences won't affect them as suddenly.

WE HAVE TO VOTE

Get more sources on this and then SHILL the fuck out of this. Just goes to show how full of shit Choudary and his friends are too, they're always rambling on about muslims not voting because it's haram and here he is implying that his kind of people should vote remain. He knows they will.

These two men running our countries and having bantz with each other would be the greatest of times. I'd take a bullet for these guys.

in a reasonable society that wasn't controlled by jews, a death warrant on that man could have been issued just on the basis of him being a absolute dickhead. He was an even worse arsewipe than Kyle, which is extraordinary.

He's Jewish

The catalog is basically stickies and Brit/pol/. Are the mods sleeping?