Crusade on Britain

Will Pope Francis call upon the Catholics of Europe to save England from Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/uk-independence-party/nigel-farage/news/75854/archbishop-canterbury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would one of the biggest shills for Mudslimes do that?

We're going to have to purge the entire catholic church before a new crusade can take place.

no

Britain? They're in the midst of dealing with it right now anyway. You should be looking at Germany and France first I think m8.

Last I checked, a Muslim was running London

Not this one.

Catholic Holla Forumsacks should set up an anti-pope to replace this cucked servant of Allah.

While we're on the subject, can any Anglicans explain how their deviation of Christianity holds any spiritual value whatsoever?
It was literally created in order for Henry VIII to divorce his wife.

It isn't, it's a joke religion

Fuck off kike, Francis would be more likely to give mudslimes first class tickets to Londonistan to prove what a virtuous loving Cuckstian he is.

Because their marriage was illegitimate and the Vatican refused to do the right thing and grant the divorce. Moreover the Vatican was basically owned by Italian crime families like the Medicis, so it made no sense whatsoever for anyone with a shred of morality to continue being Catholic.

Cognitive Dissonance.

I SHAGGY DOGGY DOO

kek
*has

he is a pro-muslim cuck see

Hell fucking no. He'll call on the Muslims of the Global Caliphate to round up the last remaining Whites in England.

Saged for slide thread.

Lol, no.

The only chance a crusade will happen, is if there is a coup n the vatican and the new pope calls for the blood of muslims to flow like rivers. Not likely, but I've got my fingers crossed.

The Pope is not a real Christian. Catholicism is fraud.

kek. No.

However, he might try and launch a crusade-jihad on Britain if we vote for Brexit

It is essentially the 'union' that all the Catholics here want. It emphasised loyalty to nation, divine right of the King, that the sovereign was chosen to lead the nation. It then unified Protestants and Catholics under an extremely loose collection of values which all Christians would agree upon. Later there were fines imposed on people who did not attend Church, thereby artificially creating a united nation with a singular belief system. Whilst certain areas remained more 'High Catholic' or more 'Protestant', they focused on what they agreed on and simply attended different Churches if they desired a slightly different message.

Simply changing the name to an umbrella organisation was enough to stop the violence. Its kind of like how Texas and New York hate each other, yet when Europeans are around they will unite as Americans. While the Protestants and Catholics disagreed with one-another, they found common ground and unity in Anglicanism.

The reason why the Monarch should be head of the Church is extremely tenuous and in my view wrong; although the concept of monarchs being chosen by God is established in Scripture and the idea of a nation serving God, and thus the nations leader being an authority (though notably not a divine authority like the pope is supposed to be) in the Church does make some sense.

On topic:

The pope deserves to be killed in the most painful and gruesome way possible. You are aware that he said that European women need Arab men to breed with them, right? He is the most disgusting human alive, a traitor among traitors and I would take pleasure in his death.

Parts of London, Birmingham and Bradford need glassing, the rest of Britain is in fairly good shape. Assuming the BREXIT takes place I think it might be a better idea to ask for Britain to intervene in saving the rest of Europe, rather than the other way around.

Doubt it, though my priest gave a sermon on it without naming the Jeuw
Convinced my Dad to vote Leave

The Pretender Pope would never do it. He needs to be killed and Benedict XVI reinstalled.

No dice, Chaim.

Maybe for the second part, this Pope is very clearly a kike. I can only give him the benefit of the doubt for so long.

I came in here to say this.

wew

Archbishop of Canterbury is literally a kike.

Well comparing this one quote from him to this one quote from you, I'd have to say you seem to be projecting.

Pope Francis is absolutely pozzed. I feel bad for christbros

Go fuck yourself with a rake 4faggot

politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/uk-independence-party/nigel-farage/news/75854/archbishop-canterbury

No he said take more muslims, and the muslims were "like Jesus" and then he licked their feet.

Then he said gay marrage was good, abortion was not a sin, and said Lucifer was god.

I think he is the anti christ.

Francis is no Pope! He'd rather be the Caliph!