Politically Incorrect History

Hello everyone, I am an Irish/Scottish/Welsh/Mi'kmaq (I don't know what you all think of those backgrounds but i would be interested in hearing any opinions, noble class family before it fell apart from greed so my family tree is in a museum in newfoundland due too my ancestor being a magistrate during colonization if that makes any difference) Canadian with an interest in history but unfortunately I live in Canada where liberal authoritarian indoctrination is all the rage…. so I would be interested if anyone has any links too reliable sources of politically Incorrect history too read that hasn't been whitewashed. Please don't spam with garbage because I rather not spend a ton of time eliminating junk before reading. The area of the world the history takes place in isn't particularly important because I'll read anything, due too many of my ancestors being knighted I do have a particular interest in wars but anything that was lied about would be fascinating. Thank you too anyone who takes the time too seriously point me in the right direction and luck be with you in these dark times of politically correct invasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

islam-watch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=683
hirhome.com/israel/pal_mov.htm
hirhome.com/israel/nazis_palestinians.htm
hirhome.com/bio.htm
answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm
christogenea.org/articles/what-christian-identity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no point in learning history politically correct or incorrect.
The only thing that you would learn by doing that, is coming to the realization how humankind never learned anything from studying their own history.

Fuck off chaim

What the fuck is a mi'kwamp

also fuck off

Tbh that last picture is used a lot but is extremely biased….

It includes literally ALL muslim battles, from the beginning to what appears to be the Ottomans.

But the Crusader one only shows the crusader battles from the 3rd crusade….

The Crusaders also later sacked Constantinople but I don't see a spot there.

And it includes the battles muslims fought to conquer Iberia but not the ones that Christian fought to reconquer it?

It's not fair to show Muslim battles from 570-1600 but then to only show Christian battles from 1190 to 1195.

That's not politically incorrect, it's just incorrrect.

I don't like it when companies like EA lie about history but that goes both ways, this is just as wrong.

Good eye user, we must have the truth on our side.

Do you know enough to fix the image yourself?

always the first comment

I could, I'm not really good at making these things though…

I'll try something

What the fuck are you

I tried something.

Honestly, a couple more dots for the Christian battles and a couple less for the Muslim one and it's pretty much perfect. The way it is right now, it shows Muslims battles between 570 (muhammed) - 1600 (Ottomans) while showing only Crusader battles during the 3rd Crusade (1189-1195)

Nice one mate, your image adds on some back history to the events themselves which is helpful, but I made a simple one too with extra crosses at your points.

I also added one for the re-conquest of Hungary, hopefully people will see the crosses or dots, and if ignorant of the history, research it further.

We don't need to lie, because truth should be our banner.

Are you fucking retarded?

There should be a difference between defensive battles and offensive ones, with different dots. You can apply it to muslims and christians. The truth is still on our side, we just have to properly display it.

Thanks, that one is much better.

Agreed, there is a difference when Crusaders protected, for example, France from the Muslim Ummayads as opposed to when Crusaders sieged Constantinople.

Many battles the Crusaders fought were to defend themselves from, say, Muslims.

It's hard to display that though, because some people, cough leftists cough, will just say that Crusaders had no right to protect themselves. Or that Muslims were "peaceful".

But this map: is very good and better than OP's

Not a spanish but I understand all the lower part of Spain was invaded by muslims (only barbarians and cavemans lived in there by then).
Only in the Middle ages, Isabella "recovered" the territory for Christianity.

Yeah, 1492, same year that Colombus reached America

I guess that depends on whether you consider the Vandals to be barbarians or not :^)

I've witnessed this first hand. A friend of mine is voting for Hillary, and when he asked why I wasn't I exposed my powerlevel by telling him all the terrible things she's done over the years, such as the cattle futures trading, the mysterious deaths, the verbal abuse of SS agents, and laughing about the child rapist getting set free. His response? And I quote:

It's amazing how amazingly true it is. Knowledge is power, and no one seems to value it anymore.

Arabs imported a lot more slaves than Americans did. And they castrated them too.

islam-watch.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=683

One important aspect of Islamic slavery was the large-scale castration of male-slaves, who were employed widely as harem guards and partners for sodomy. This practice is approved or alluded to in Quranic verse 24:31 (Malik): "…male attendants who lack sexual desires".

Don't forget about the Barbary Slave Trade which was the slave trade of white Europeans.

recent stuff posted on Holla Forums about Canadia
and unrelated pic because the 1st one is still up somewhere

Protestants love to make shit up about the Catholic church. I guesslike they did in World War I and World War II.

That's neat and all, Protestants a shit, but they're a shit because they couldn't fix what made Catholicism shit. I'm all for a universal organization to present a Christian front, but not if they're corrupt as shit, raping children and welcoming in Islam to supplant us in our own lands.

first of all, Protestant churches and secular institutions have more cases of child abuse. Secondly It is anti-Christian secular governments that are pushing immigration onto its people that they apparently represent. If the Catholic church had unlimited power in the political sphere there would bemonarchy everywhere, just like before the French Revolution.

it seems you expect an institution that is perfect. You will never have it because it does not exist, are you seriously surprised that after 500 years of direct attack and 200 years of modernism and after 50 years of communists trying to infiltrate it there are erosions to the adherence of the dogma of Christ?

To put into perspective, there are a lot of Americans that say the American Revolution was great. I say it was already degenerated when it was made but let's go with the former opinion. The reason people give for the American Revolution was that they wanted to govern themselves..Yet 75 years after they already had a civil war, the South wanted to govern itself. Within 75 years it was already finished, its founding principles were eroded. Most people on here tthink it was more like 100 for 125 with the Federal reserve. The monarchies lasted 1500 years or so and then collapsed because of decadence. fascism 50 years. The Catholic Church is still ongoing, still has the same teachings of Christ.

Protestants are up to 40,000 denominations after 500 years.

All I want is a church that won't rape children and try to cover it up. Nix the current pope, put in somebody who isn't a Marxist, and weed out the pedos honestly and openly. I don't think that's too much to ask for.

that's too little to ask. you should ask for the truth, the way and the life.

Your a fucking idiot who should kill himself

I'm perfectly fine settling with undiddled kids.

yes because the moment he steps into a Catholic Church he will be sexually abused and as long as he stays out he will not be. I'm sureyou know tthat perpetrators of sexual abuse are often members of the family, so make sure to isolate them completely from family members.

This might not be popular here but Israeli history has been erased and replaced, and telling the truth can get you fired.
hirhome.com/israel/pal_mov.htm
hirhome.com/israel/nazis_palestinians.htm
hirhome.com/bio.htm

So Arabs are better at having slaves and keeping them in check than Europeans?

yup, they got hintbooks ans walkthrough n stuff

in fact, enabling slavery is probably one of the big reasons of the globalists to try to make islam destroy christianity in the west

answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm

Then why didn't Europeans use their example instead of allowing slaves freedom and """equality"""

This is the most politically incorrect, and best kept secret out there.
christogenea.org/articles/what-christian-identity
Kikes always instantly call me a shill when I post this and bump it down, think im the only one on here posting it from what Ive seen, definitely worth a look.

M8…

The holocaust didn't happen

Jimmy Sinclair's family are high ranking masons.

The French and Indian wars never ended. The ancient regime is in hiding but will reveal themselves in due course. Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for the Mohawks.

Hunter Tootoo was sent down because he was fucking Sophie, and I know Bob Rae's mistress.

Lots of shit going on these days.

this is a forced meme used by shills. cut it out

Just do the battles for all three crusades. don't add reconquest bc that's retard.

Why don't we find a way to get rid of the goddamn shills already? At the very least we can make their job harder and more costly, which goes exactly against current alphabet kikeslave SOP.

No. Odinia.org is more worth a look.

A lot of us investigated CI and went with it, until we realized we already had a religion.

Don't try to preserve foreign nonsense by claiming it's ours. Christ insanity cannot be our religion if we already had pantheons. We did, and the anti-white Jewish terrorists burned our people alive and force-converted Whites to cuckery 1.0.

We're tired of cuckery. There's been lots of arguing about it here because different anons are at different stages of awareness and personal development, but this path always ends with you going back to your pantheon.

There is no further redpill after that. It's also the last phase of deprogramming, as Odinia calls it. I like to bump people in the right direction–from mantra to pantheon.

Instead of trying to make Semetic Middle-Eastern crap look like it's pro-white or Aryan, why don't you learn about what your ancestors really believed? It's much more sane not to be trans-religion and actually get back to your racial soul.

Jewish thinking is the opposite of White thinking.