Brussels now

Brussels Happening
New happening in Brussels - mall and metro evacuated

sputniknews.com/europe/20160621/1041655556/shopping-mall-brussels-bomb.html

lalibre.be/actu/belgique/alerte-terroriste-au-centre-commercial-city-2-un-suspect-interpelle-peut-etre-avec-une-ceinture-d-explosifs-direct-5768c8d935708dcfedb3c61f

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/347572-shopping-mall-brussels-bomb-threat/
breakingnews.com/topic/shopping-mall-evacuated-in-brussels/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36584107
inquir.io/brussels-terror-scare-mall-evacuated-in-fear-of-islamic-terrorism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's a non story unless people die

fuck off

Heard about the groups leaving syria a week or so ago to hit belgium and france. Doubt its them but theres millions others it could be.

Great, and I have work early in the morning too. Hold down the fort, I hope to see some good info in approximately 16 hours

You hold the fort, you don't hold down the fort, it isn't going to float away

rt.com/news/347572-shopping-mall-brussels-bomb-threat/

breakingnews.com/topic/shopping-mall-evacuated-in-brussels/

Lame, should have let it detonate, good for brexit if it did

Is a CS:GO match about to begin?

Oh shit, I never saw monthly terror attacks coming when the governments of europe decided to import millions of military fighting age males into hastily planned camps in the middle of Europe!

Brussels
Bomb

Coincidence?

Does anyone know how to see which mod stickied which thread?

hopefully they are distracting the police for a more bloody attack somewhere else

Saged.

Nothing is happening.

see
plox

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36584107

First or second post.
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Bump for more happening. Let them waffels know what you get for inviting terrorists into your country.

Since when is a Muslim wearing an explosive belt suspicious? Police getting more bigoted by the day. Why do they they need to convene the National Security Council this is just a lone wolf that was radicalized.

From RT:

What a fucking Ramadan we've been having.

If singles:
Perp is kebab.

If dubs:
Perp is a member of the tribe.

If trips:
Explosion Imminent.

yeah because terrorists are well known for giving warnings in order to minimize civilian casualties.

Op you pleb, it's a fake threat

If you really cared you'd archive the fucking articles. But you didn't because you know the guy you're calling out for sageing is correct.
KILL YOURSELF

Very interesting, if this was a failed attack and an arrest has been made, that might force the cell to move forward with any plans they had prepared. They know that it is only a matter of days before this terrorist breaks under interrogation. Stay safe Belgian bros.

Every time a happening happens it's like christmas morning, so comfy.

ALLAHU AKBAR

They are saying the man had no bomb on him now. Either a nut or a distraction.

If dubs the bomb has been planted

people are walking around in the malls strapped with bombs and i'm supposed to feel safe right

fucking mudshitlords and their terrorspreading

What are you? Some kind of Natzi?

inquir.io/brussels-terror-scare-mall-evacuated-in-fear-of-islamic-terrorism/

This thread should stay alive. It's another RELIGION OF PEAS incident.

Sounds like whoever made this belt messed up and it failed to detonate

Cultural enrichment strikes again (and in Brussels no less).

damn i'm supposed to be in brussels tomorrow

Good point.

I want to see some fucking 720 no scoping for once.

Could this be an attempt at distracting the police?

There's a chance. Someone above just mentioned its never been mussie mo to be this obvious before doing something

religion of peace

Could be. Then again, it looks like they just fucked up.

No explosives of any sort, apparently detained outside of the mall, and all they had to work with was a bomb threat.

Could be that our friends in the EU are concerned about whether Islam might pay them a visit.

The IRA used to warn people before they set off their potato bombs, but then again they are white

The IRA weren't really terrorists.

IRA were marxist scum.

wjat?

You mean wanting independence in the same way Brits now want out of the EU means you're "Marxist scum"? HAHAHA Bait harder

freedom fighters, user.. They knew britain would go full cuck and tried to fight it.

The IRA are terrorists, they want people dead-d-deded

speaking of freedom fighting

Get
Out
Yids
Independent
Militia

Ugh I bet it's those brexit extremists at it again, they are such a threat to peaceful European society!

Evacuation because of false bomb alarm happen every month. Nothing to see here.