These are our new mods

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
8ch.net/log.php?board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think that's just dys on his weekly power trip

Two second bans nigger.

I know that they're not long, it just used to be funny to see someone get a ban message because it didn't happen all the time.
Now they're trying so hard to be funny, and it's just said.

And how long till he has an autistic fit of rage again and makes them 2 hours or 2 days or even 2 weeks?

Nice dubs and slippery slope, faggot

Ah, I see we've got a sceptic here.
Slippery slope fallacy has been a joke ever since they used it to dismiss concerns that normalising homosexuality wouldn't lead to attempts to normalise bestiality, pedophilia, etc.

Who?
It's still a legitimate fallacy, that expects the opposing side to accept leaps in logic to the next step
Hasn't lead to the following things
Horsefuckers get their shit destroyed and doggo fuckers get their throats turned into chew toys
Kiddofucking is widely despised in most First and second world countries as culturally unacceptable.

I remain unimpressed.

r/ing whatever that salon article was written by the pedo calling everyone else monsters.

And if youre going to talk about slippery slope fallacy then why dont you tell that to dysnomia since thats all he uses when discussing pedos and pedo threads and its his only argument for banning legal pictures.

Kikes

Homosexuality was normalised, and now we have this: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

and they're on their way to normalising pedophilia: salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

But don't worry guys! No one wants to normalise pedophilia or bestiality! Faggots are just like you! Stop using a slippery slope fallacy to justify your bigotry!

A true hero of our time, one problem at a time
I tried to repress that.

Nice get
No, it's more about getting people to construct better arguments.

Still nothing on doggo fucking

It's fugthelug. He is even more of an autistic faggot thaan dysnomia. He will probably be the end of this board.

8ch.net/log.php?board=b

You know that faggot has been sucking dick in the IRC asking to be a mod for months and once he gets more settled in it will probably just get worse.

#draintheswamp

MODS = MODS

Now, that's just mean

inb4 they see this thread and post ban messages all through it and think they're being funny because it's ironic.

Aren't bans on 8ch limited to 90 days and then you get unbanned regardless or is that over now?

Who knows anymore.

>>>/uncuckedb/
(HH)

IS that a challenge?

What if it is?

Blame dysnomia tbqh. I mean who would choose such shitty mods?

dysnomia

I have no problem with mods banning dumb kids and anyone who replies to them.

Correct!

I honestly think I could start to scare the shit sage negateders and pedos off. You just have to fuck with them more to make it work, in comical ways. They have zero sense of humor is the biggest vunerability tbh.

I've never been funbanned before, can a mod funban me just for fun?( LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I CAN ADD MESSAGES TO POSTS SO FUNNEH XDXD)

Nice word filters on the gay shit, but word filter pedo too I believe in you baby.

Quote from article:
"For long minutes we simply enjoyed each other’s company. Then, out of the blue, Hans slipped a hand into my shorts, even though we were only about 30 feet from the poorly paved country road that meandered through this stretch of country. This went on for several minutes. I was confused but not frightened or troubled."

Always seems like these people were molested as kids and grow up mentally ill because of it?

Looks like a hero to me.