Now that ISIS seems to be slowly collapsing in Libya, Iraq and Syria...

Now that ISIS seems to be slowly collapsing in Libya, Iraq and Syria, what is Israel going to do to establish Greater Israel?

Go to war Iran? Jordan? Lebanon? Egypt? Saudi Arabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

syria.liveuamap.com
archive.is/xnR4V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*Go to war with

ISIS is collapsing in Libya?

They have to dissolve Iran. That’s the only thing that is really stopping them now, anyway. We pay Egypt not to attack them, Jordan isn’t much of a threat, Iraq and Syria are destroyed, and Turkey is part of NATO so they can’t attack Israel. The Saudi royal family is said to be cryptokikes.

It’s all on Iran. That’s the only thing left.

They've mostly achieved what they wanted in this stage
Syria will end up being balkanized, Iraq already is in that state
Egypt is the next one to watch, they're on the verge of another revolution, and they've almost lost control of the Sinai to militants

They didn't get everything they wanted, but enough to say they're winning this round

These.

Although neo-cohens and their shabbos goy puppets in the Republicuck party have pushed for boots on the ground in Iran previously, my money's on a spontaneous CIA-by-way-of-NGOs "Colour Revolution"/"Persian Spring"

Didn't work the first time in Iran. Not sure how the second time is going to work.

Why does Israel want all the fucking desert? There's better land they could take around there.

Hopefully they've wised up to their tactics and kicked out any American (((civil society))) NGOs like the Russians

It's weird religious whackery. They need to reclaim that land and usher in ther messiah to rule the world for the next six garillion years.

There's only one monster left for Israel to deal with: Itself.

This is a delicate situation. Syria is the ptolemaic lever that will bring all of this conspiracy crashing down on the jewish elite. They are completely dissociated from reality, we are their Holla Forumsar opposite: obsessed with any semblence of it and it's truth. The spectrum of jewish influence and control is equitable to the inflation bubble, it will burst or conform to it's own virtue (burst). The fire that links us, the fire that is now so dim, shall erupt in a cascade of liberty and retribution. International affairs will not exist, once each local element of the power structure begins to rise and fight/name the jew. The military industrial complex will be unmanned, and will destroy itself just as the raw material/oil/political worlds are currently doing. People are already free enough to overcome the jewish agenda, they just need to realise it and believe in themselves.

Are there even enough Jews to live in Greater Israel?

The Jews in the USA are going to sacrifice the 6 million Jews in Israel and ensure Iran+Syria+Lebanon are destroyed in the process (Israel will be too). Then USA will mop up whats left of Iran but not before Iran sinks a ton of ships, kills a ton of soldiers, and carries out multiple terrorist attacks on US soil. And the kikes will never let us forget the 2nd shoah and will arrest any dissidents in the United States for being Iranian sympathizers. Jewish world domination will be complete.

I'm 100% for Israel. I think it is best ALL the jews move to Israel, that way they're out of foreign nations and can't steal, corrupt and ruin them.

With them corralled into one place they can be kept out of foreign affairs and their movement controlled.

If only. But it'll never happen, because Israelis know that Jews in other nations will act as a reliable fifth-column to ensure that Israeli interests are well-represented and defended in the political decisions of other nations

Israel serves the sole purpose of giving the kikes a safe place to return to after they destroy our countries.
Lurk moar.

At least them taking over the middle east as planned will make them an easier target to turn into a giant glass parking lot when the usa and rest of the west (except for sweden which will be a 3rd world poz hole) go nationalism.

Hell, it's no secret obongo is a traitor to the US who should be tried for treason. Obongo likes to go on about how nukes are bad and we shouldn't have nukes, and uses nagasaki and hiroshima as leverage; but has no fucking problem arming the middle east with funding to create nukes. I'm betting they're hoping to get on with the show early so they can nuke what western countries go nationalist first so they try to maintain what power they can.

Good goy

Hilary will get elected. Bomb the shit out of Syria. Whatever ISIS leftovers will take power for all of a few weeks before the US and Israel ride in and save the day from their own damage.

Its so obvious, none of this is even fun to think about any more.

I somehow believe that is the more likely thing to happen. Jews are not monolithic in thought and the Eurokikes seem to hate the concept of an Israeli nation, preferring instead to be the rats in the golden sewers of Europe. At the same time the Israeli Jews will probably try to coerce the Eurokikes by helping them shit up every other country to the max, making those countries too unstable for the Eurokikes to stay in, creating an incentive for them to go back.

Believing that they would create a peaceful society where they happily worked as hard as required without having to resort to the parasitic customary ways.
The only way they can ensure countries don't boycott them for being evil is to control those countries. Hence massive over representation of them in government, law, and finance in nearly every country.
Please pay attention.

Why do lefties think that relocating Palestinians to Europe is an act of "Free Palestine"?

Where do people get this idea really? Is it just because they have big noses because that's really not much proof

Because they are:
(((lefties)))
or
anarchists who are aware and believe the palestinians will attack the occupiers where they like to do business.
or
people who think a peaceful solution may be possible but think that the situation there is intolerable, and bringing awareness to the situation globally rather than letting kids throw stones at soldiers, would be the more likely way it will happen

What said.

Also, if jews move to Israel, they'll have to work actual jobs AND serve in the military for 3 years.
Much more comfortable for them simply being a banker/journalist/lawyer/NGO worker in the west.

On another note: how long do you guys think it will take before the Palestinians or at least the kebabs rise up in Israel to take their land back?
I read that Israel right now is only like 70% jewish and arabs form 20% of the population

Well it did the first time.
What the yanks did wrong is not kill the islamic clerics along with everyone else who might be a threat.

These days though the chances of the USA pulling off another coup is absurd.
The Iranians are too suspicious and paranoid.
And rightly so.

shiggityface.jpg

I highly doubt it.
They are being shat on becouse they colonized and oppress palestinians.
And that's only Gaza and the West bank. Europe is boycotting products from those regions.
Imagine that on the scale of the whole middle east. IT would destroy the whole status quo. Russia and China wouldn't tolerate that.

The international community would be strictly against it. So some extreme sanctions wouldn't be strange. I know that the UN and the US is run by the jews but conquering on this scale is impossible in this day and age.
Soviet Union threatened nukes becouse kikes dared to take Sinai. And that's a hilly desert withouth any value. I highly doubt that sunnis would leave en masse and just let kike conquer it and colonize.

Just promise me you will nuke it after all kikes are rounded up.

Not really.

You need people on the ground.
Both to keep an eye on your proxies and to act behind the scenes.

Is anyone else worried because it seems pockets of Damascus have been taken by the rebels.

syria.liveuamap.com

I don't know how likely it will be that it will be balkanized though. I know that's the goal, but I have my doubts. Assad has been pummeling the rebels, with Russia's help, and it seems that they are winning since France just announced that they are going to forego any pretense of fighting ISIS and assist the rebels in fighting Assad.

these are my favorite threads

Apparently Orthodox Jews are breeding like rabbits and are causing an overpopulation problem inside the country.

It's not a land mass problem either, but like pointed out it's all unusable desert and all the Israelis are crammed together in their
cities.

archive.is/xnR4V

Fuck them, I hope they run out of water and start eating each other before they get a chance to expand.

Aren't orthodox jews the shitskin subtype of jews?

Those are Sephardi jews.

Stupid goy. What you meant to ask is 'What is America going to do to establish Greater Israel?'

You didn't think we'd slaughter our puppets in Orlando just for fun did you goy??

heheheheheheheh

greater Israel is bullshit the kikes can barely control the west bank how are they going to rule over millions of arabs

Yeah, that's what happens when you redeploy all your dudes to Europpe.

Don't worry user.
This is typical military procedure.
Concentrate on stronger opponents first, try to quarantine the rest and then go down the list.
Once ISIS is stomped, these enclaves will either fold with them or be completely annihilated in a day.

(((ISIS)))

A terrorist in 2035 blasting a dank nasheed from his captured american hovertank

Jews will never be defeated until Christ-Cucks give up the goofy idea that jesus is coming back and will fly out of a cloud bank over Jerusalem riding a white horse.

come on people, you are adults, don't fall for kike fairy tales.

I doubt Bibi will let that happen. They've got nukes and bunkers for days.

D&C fuck off, we've had enough of these threads.

this
This is literally why we are at war and have a nigger Muslims Communist for president.
This is the first thing that needs to be solved! But nobody listens…

D&C fuck off, we've had enough of these threads

This

Typical christcuck

This is why Christians are not only politically correct, but the enemy of Holla Forums

Russian D/C get off our internet before President Trump pulls your cord.

They won't have war with them, their leaders are crypto kikes.

D&C shills fuck off

ISIS destroyed industry and ((foreign investors)) will probably be ones that will re-build it.
especially if they get democracy instead of Assad ruling over Syria

It only needs to work once for them to get what they want and even if it fails it makes their enemy a bit weaker.

If you shut down all Israeli lobbies in all countries and make sure Israel receives no foreign aid and deport every jew there, then sure.

But that's not the case, mr shill, thanks to "greatest ally" and zionist churches all over the world.

Here is the image from the OP with the text/arrow/etc layers turned off.

ISIS was not about greater Israel.

ISIS had three purposes.

1. Take down Assad. They have failed here, which is why the Jews in the USA are discussing taking him out directly now. Mostly Russian intervention is to thank for this.

2. Prevent Iraq and Iran alliance. I don't know if many of you were paying attention to this before ISIS made their run across the desert, but the Iraq puppet government that had been installed by the USA was increasingly turning away from the USA and moving towards Iran. This is the last thing the ZOG would want.

3. Provide an excuse to bring immigrants to Europe. The EU was looking to increase immigration to destroy the white race and the "civil war" provided the perfect excuse. They also thought it might help their lagging economies, but this obviously is not the case considering mist of the immigrants are not even literate or capable of performing menial labor.

This is the other great replacement.

Muzzies will be replaced by Jews in the Middle East. Muzzies were just retarded pawns all along.

No, but the jewish fetish is to rule slaves. They can't even control that piece of land they have, how do they expect to rule real muslim nations? Nobody knows.

So what's Israel's plan to take down Iran? That's pretty much the only thing left standing between them and Greater Israel.
This is why we need to give Iran a nuke.

What an amazing argument. Are you really telling me that you trust a book that has been "translated" for your convenience? If that's the case I hear nintendo's treehouse division is amazing at translating Japanese games for the masses, nearly 70% of it is untouched!

Get cucked harder you anti-white faggot.

That would be more like something for them to feel more safe. Something more mentally that will offer them more ease to think on how to subjugate the whole planet. The little freedom that is still left is due to the jews being too busy with fucking around for Israel. Once they get that shit.. they'll move to the next phase.

Going for maximum cringe I see.

This is a Jubilee year (the year after the 7th Shemitah or 49 year cycle) and therefore if Israel is going to expand and "take back land" it will happen before Elul 29 (2 Oct 2016)

Two Jubilees ago the British Captured Jerusalem for Israel in return favor for bringing the USA into WWI.

The last Jubilee year in 1967 the Six Day war with Egypt occurred, expanding Israel into the Sinai Peninsula, West Bank, Gaza Strip and Golon Heights.

Greater Israel will happen unfortunately, unless the Goyim know this trend on a grand scale and do something soon.

Basically the high echelons of both sides are done with this game, but still realise and respect where their power actually comes from. They do not want to crush the jew, as they should, because of their concerns about their own power. The more our society turns to shit though, the more they see what needs to be done. This is why the EU is going bust, this is why they are hamstringing every and any semblence of prosperity, this is why they are tearing open lands and bringing their people into Europe. This is not a white genocide, this is dehumanisation, and the whole world is beginning to see it. It is true: the jew is out of friends.

Orthodox jews are superjews who prefer to parasitize off of other jews instead of goyim.

Pic related, Metatron's Cube

bump

Israel is gonna be destroyed in a radioactive fireball, most likely by its Semitic neighbors. No more Israel, no more Temple, no more Wall, no more Jews… Just radioactive glass.

The Hebrew Pigs could do the rest of the world a favor if they would just glass the cube as they exit the stage.

They just fucked Assad's shit in Raqqa, and are literally unopposed in Lybia. They aren't winning, but they're not collapsing either.