Holla Forums Science?

So, with the zog and jew all cracking around. Where the fuck do I go to learn about Science? that I know isn't tainted by the toxic nature of Judaism? I have a shit load of ebooks on a ext drive, but reading through them I see TONS of jewish scientist. Any links? archives? or files to check out?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/scientific-progress/#SciPro
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos
thunderbolts.info
archive.org/stream/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein_djvu.txt
youtu.be/XrGRP2mu0GA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews just make good scientists.
Its science, its not opinion based, its mostly just mathematical abstraction and experimentation applied to meat space. If it works it works, if it doesn't work it doesn't work, you can't be kiked by chemistry or physics.

(((Science))) is man's arrogance of trying to quantify, explain, and classify everything that naturally occurs around him instead of enjoying life.

I'm not a rationalist at all, but science helps man enjoy life, i.e. Medical advances.

Don't be a hedonistic faggot, science gives many people drive, purpose, and a legacy.

You mean good thieves.

Just wondering if Holla Forums has a science archive somewhere.

(((Christians))) hating science thread

Using computer

Thinking (((Jesus))) made the first desktop.

(((intl))) being reported.

Ironically, what separates the white man from the nigger?

I'm sure you would be much more at home in Haiti than our boring old white civilisations, eh?

I am aware of Faith vs Science and I respect it.
I just am noticing going through my Etext that alot of the scientist are jewish, and I do some more research which brings findings that they just steal from others.

That is true, but the ((directors)) are the ones who take most credit for science papers.
They are diverse, but mostly jewish by nature.

Also, jews are there to do damage control or say what, and what is not, going to be studied.

With all said, science is still one big opportunity to learn something without being fooled by social constructs.

Posterity, decency, culture, honesty, society… should I go on?
Your lack of wisdom really projects yourself as someone who lacks all the above.

Go collide more black holes, kike.

So, we don't have science dump?
I guess I will start building one then.

I have already finished a fitness/hand combat dump. I should probably go to /k/ for guns and other weapons right?

You Christcucks are going to send us back into the dark ages.

Mentally and socially, we are still in the dark ages.

Why is this always the Christian response to everything? You sound like a god damn feminist.

Oh, intl. You so funny.

Remember to report all D&C faggots.
This thread is about science, not faith.

Guess why…

Faith attacks science. No one is fooled.

Science is a faith you dumb nigger

oh look, the two anons who are intent on making this thread about faith are the two who respond
typical

Reported for intl.

Love thy neighbor? am I right guys?
The history of Cambridge is pretty interesting so far. Also, fuck economics.

It's about faith, insomuch as faith and science don't get along. Making a thread and having people attack science, is in itself based in religion; mostly Christianity and Islam.

Not opening saying it's faith vs science, is dishonest. Anyone who is truly red-pilled could see through this easily.

Come on, son.

This isn't astroturfing at all.
Nope.

I would expect to see some discussion of this question as to whether science is 'progressive' in the thread. plato.stanford.edu/entries/scientific-progress/#SciPro

But I'm guessing there aren't a lot of philosophy of science buffs on Holla Forums.

In any case, if you think about the difference between Popper's falsificationism, Khun's 'revolution by [community consensus on] factual anomaly', and, say, Bruno Latour's "creation, not discovery, by a community or purpose-driven-network" there is much fruit for ye old confirmation bias. And that's probably just the starting point.

I have worked out most of the basics.
Mathematics
Chemistry
Engineering
Writing
Physics
Biology
History (Which took me the longest)
Philosophy (Got most from pol already)

Any other categories that I am fucking missing?

Probably also worth discussing Deutsch Physik.

Where the fuck do you put Nursing?

Also, fuck Richard Dawkins.

Kind of tough to avoid Jewish scientists specifically, but some have made contributions that are devoid of their infamous disruptive nature.

A useful test for such cases is whether or not they were anti-soviet / anti-communist, or whether they joined a Christian faith. Highly recommend the work of John Von Neumann (mathematics, economics, nuclear deterrence, computing; early 20th century) as he satisfies both categories.

Alternatively the usual litmus test is whether people reject a scientists work on ideological grounds rather than an evidence-based refutation. In true Holla Forums fashion, just swim against the flow.

Reading about Albert Eisenstein was pretty fucked.

You mean the Poincare, Lorentz thing and the fact that his Nobel was awarded for the photoelectric effect rather than either general or special relativity? I seem to recall the controversy involving pro-Jewish press in particular.

Don't forget the feminist criticism that (all) "science embodies gender bias." There's another politicisation of science problem worth threading about.

youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/videos
thunderbolts.info

How he was a hardcore traitor, switched to Judaism, almost ruled Israel.

I'm more or less uninformed on this subject except to mention the Rape of Justice youtube on the subject along with the the Christopher Jon Bjerkness book (or two books?) archive.org/stream/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein_djvu.txt

sorry for the shit sentence.

Writing is an artform, language is a science

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Reich called it Jewish physics for a reason, it's a big disinformation scheme. Disregard anything based on Einstein, relativity, or classic conceptions of gravity.

You mean Physics in general? I do find Physics pretty boring, Mathematics is way more interesting.

This thread is a shitposting train wreck lol.

So how about CRISPR? Pretty cool right? I think there's a lot of potential there to revolutionize medicine, agricultute, and our general quality of life. Thoughts?

Science and Holla Forums are inherently incompatible.

Purge the Christians!
Truth war now!

natsoc is science applied to politics

Wrong.

Okay.

Yeah, I didn't expect much. I might make a upload for pollacks that want some basics and advanced good science textbooks. No one really seems interested.

Oh fuck off.

You don't understand how modern Academia works. He who controls the funding , controls the narrative.

youtu.be/XrGRP2mu0GA

By your own logic you have turned science into a diety and are ready to obey its command. But guess whatz science is created by man, it can be corrupted by man.

you realise that in every science, you have thousands upon thousands of scientists, and they all build on eachother's theories? of course you are going to have jewish people in science, but the very beauty of scientific layout is the peer review system; If someone is intentionally misleading or deducing things from their experiment on weak grounds, you will get shat on and your article banned from scientific search databases. most of the articles that tries to enforce jewery are almost always freelance articles. to say, not within any legitimate science database like pubmed, web of science, etc.

(((Jesus))) really was a double talking kike wasn't he….

anti-racial biology Christian strikes again

>For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, If any will not work, neither let him eat.

>Let the thief no longer steal, but rather let him labor, doing honest work with his own hands, so that he may have something to share with anyone in need.

>Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.

>And to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.

>Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.

>You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be blessed, and it shall be well with you.

>For each will have to bear his own load.

There is a difference between compelling wealth retribution by force and genuine charity.

>The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Can somebody help me find the segment a guy made about the lesser keys of solomon and how they put them in t.v like the pic I have.

I remember an user talking about it and how it's used but can't remember the details and I'm having trouble finding it.

You see these same rings on shows like sports centre and I can't remember the other examples he used.

I was recently watching an episode of red ice and notice it there which caught me off guard.

Pic is here

Science would never acknowledge anything outside the physical realm. Which is why it can't resolve the 'hard problem of consciousness'

Fortunately it is based on logic and it's history comes from philosophy. So looking into the history and into philosophy in general is a good idea

That's easily the biggest failure of academia as well too.

If someone has a view or evidence that the community doesn't agree with, they'll become shunned, with their work being ignored or de-funded.

The beauty of academia should be focused on truth and results, not group think.

You'll be disappointed then, user.
Disproportionately many prominent mathematicians are Jewish as well.
I just finished my math undergrad, probably a good 35-40% of the department were Jews.

So, this thread really went nowhere. That is disheartening. Some of the greatest thinkers and scientist of mankind were not Jewish at all and hated banks.