Road raging dindu gets dusted by off-duty cop

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is investigating after an off-duty Brevard County Sheriff's Office deputy shot and killed a man in an apparent road rage incident at 11:15 on Sunday morning in the area of Emerson Drive and St. John's Heritage Parkway in Palm Bay.

"It appears to be what resulted from a road rage incident that started several miles from this location," said Sheriff Wayne Ivey. "It appears that it escalated and at one point there was a subject that was shot."

Clarence Mahogany X Howard, 25, of Palm Bay has been identified as the victim. Police say he was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced deceased.

The comments of course are entertainment gold. Clarence Mahogany X Howard…sounds like someone from the movie The Fifth Element.

archive.is/9W8p5

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AiDiG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Family members said Howard grew up in Melbourne and was a drummer in church. In recent years he worked moving furniture and was raising his three children with his girlfriend, Williams said. Howard also had a criminal arrest record that included a possession of cannabis and battery charge in 2012, court records show.

“I spoke to him last week about going to an aquarium,” Williams said. “I just don’t understand.”

archive.is/AiDiG

He was out spreading the word of god

It sounds like he didn't do anything.

he was an upstanding fellow, turning his life around through religion.

I wonder if his community's government services are receiving enough funding.

One down. Nine more to go.

Looks like X Howard is now an ex-dindu

NUFFIN

I suspect they are lacking money for helpful programs

All's well that ends well.

Possible chimpout?
Or are they saving everything for the Third Chimpact a month from now?
I've been blueballed for almost a year now.

Well played

Mo' money fo' dem' programz'

Cop was an arab

If Muslims keep shooting fagots and black thugs i might just become a democrat. God damn what a stand-up guy.

Spics kill niggers at a high rate, you gonna suck their dicks to faggot? All nonwhites are scum, who cares if they kill each other.

It's disgusting to see a woman devoting her time, money, and effort to helping those of another tribe.
Why isn't she helping whites?

She's been told by the media that whites don't need any help, and she believed that it was her duty to help the less fortunate. White man's burden meets disinformation and gullibility. You see it all the time.

fucking kek the chimp almost managed to have a real name. almost

I'm just calling it now.

"Mahogany X" sounds like the name a black nationalist superhero would have in a kike comic book.

If we didn't already have Black Panther, I mean.

Apply ice to your tits in a slow, circular motion.

Wall just got ten spics higher.

what an ugly nigger

OP here. Palm Bay is maybe 30% black but chimp outs aren't tolerated in rural Florida (we'll just shoot you and feed you to the alligators, and no I'm not kidding).

Hmm I like that attitude.

This picture makes my back hurt and my dick hard.

Typical anti-racist.

BLACK BAGS MATTER

Is it real ? Proof please.

This is why Holla Forums is a joke. Comments like these.

Don't worry, they will come for you next.

That seems senselessly cruel. What did the alligators do to get fed niggers?

wew