I'm getting a body pillow. How do I have sex with it

I'm getting a body pillow. How do I have sex with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

kanojotoys.com/kuu-pillow-p-3755.html
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-02607&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=kuu pillow$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
meikitoy.com/Love-Venus-Body-Pillow_p_38.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't because that's fucked up. Use a sock like a normal person. Easier to wash.

I'm gonna fuck my waifu whether you like it or not. Someone tell me how. I have an onahole which can be used if necessary.

make a hole and put your penis in it

I don't want to damage the pillow or the pillowcase

duct tape the onahole to the pillow.

There ya go

I don't know how secure of an option that is. I want a non-niggery solution for attaching it, and one that will not block a lot of the pillow to break immersion.

Just hump it.

kanojotoys.com/kuu-pillow-p-3755.html

You would have to cut the pillowcase and I don't want to do that.

hump that fucking bag of fluff

Rub your dick all over it

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-ETC-02607&page=top/search/list?s_keywords=kuu pillow$pagemax=40$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
Cheaper at amiami and you do not cut the pillowcase you massive faggot you under fill it and put the hole in the provided slot over the cover. the slack near the legs allows the cover to slip in to the hole with the onahole.

But how is the pillow involved? If I'm not fucking my waifu I'm not fucking it.

I've always wondered if anybody made a hole on their mattress for their dick. Just hump away without bending your peepee

God damn it user, fold part of the pillow and stick your fucking dick between it. What the fuck

That would be messy and not very practical. Also probably wouldn't feel very good. I have an onahole, so how do I attach it decently?

sage negated

The only real solution is to have 2. One for fucking and one for cuddling.

that's polygamy you degenerate

more than one waifu will ruin your laifu

Either learn to sew and mod a holder for an onahole or buy this instead:
meikitoy.com/Love-Venus-Body-Pillow_p_38.html

2 dakis not 2 waifus.

The pillow cover pushes into hole, then onahole goes into that.

For fuck's sake, OP. Just buy a Puni and put it between you and the pillow.

Who are you to say that skinwalkers are horrifying monsters? I'm sure they just want love like everyone else.

I can't take my pillow out in public anymore, because it reeks of dried cum.

spooky

poke a hole a with a needle in it yes ur dick is that smal and start fucking her

1) get a strap-on dildo
2) strap it around your waifu
3)??????
4) profit

You would have to experiment with it but you could get another normal pillow. Then what you do is get a plastic bag, put in a little lube, put it in between the pillows. Then fuck the shit out of it and your dick will be under the impression that you're fucking something really tight (if you put the right amount of body weight in the right place)

Ive done this before but not with a daki. I came the hardest I ever have in my life (without the use of drugs hehe)

Only problem is that its quite a bitch to set up correctly. Especially with a daki. You'll have to position yourself very oddly to get the sensation of fucking your waifu. And I dont judge people for this. I wank to 2D all the time and if I had a daki of Skyla, I would cum buckets if I did this.

This. But if you dont have money for an onahole you can try

Dakis are for hugs not fugs

I was hoping someone would post webm vids with hot girls rocking their pussies on body pillows.

I should have known the thread would be full of weebs, fags, penises and fail.

That's all that's left now after mod has ruined this board forever

Why not both?

ew

sage negated

Yeah, I know that feel. One time when I brought my waifu to a family reunion, one of my uncles said "Au, god! It smells like dried fucking semen, get that shit out of here!"

I don't get why he should have even made that comment then because I brought it three times before and nobody complained.

Hump it like a little nigger boy

I really hope you're trolling.

I want you should make good topic not this bad topic is no good

Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong board, the shitpost board's two blocks down.

Fuck you

lol you dont

OP… 1 hour after purchase