“If it’s Hillary Clinton, it’s war.”

HOLY FUCK ITS ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

Putin: 'If it's Hillary Clinton it's war.'

inquisitr.com/3225440/hillary-clinton-means-war-says-vladimir-putin-to-frightened-russian-people-american-militarism-has-a-female-face/
archive.is/JTDMj

Other urls found in this thread:

endingthefed.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war.html
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
0x0.st/TV7.maff
archive.is/ML48n
archive.is/GraSL
archive.is/owGcu
archive.is/e6bHP
archive.is/JTDMj
archive.is/Ph1j1
archive.is/91mrZ
archive.is/99QfC
archive.is/5prAW
archive.is/Xd3GU
archive.is/I933O
archive.is/U0TtX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAKE OR BREAK TIME BOYS

old unsubstantiated quote thanks a lot

Glorious Leader - East

Clinton is way more cunning and subversive on the international chessboard than Obongo ever was. Putin knows this. He knows he is the biggest rallying point in the battle of self-determination of peoples vs. the neoliberal globalist agenda.

He is our biggest ally because he doesn't just shares our ideology, he is also a master of real politics.

based putin.

Why is RT so Anti-Trump then?

The clicks?

I feel conflicted about Putin, honestly.

On one hand, he seems very nationalistic and seems like the only one willing to fight Israel. On the other, the soviet communist jews were not that long ago and I highly doubt they let their subversive claws be removed from Russia that easily.

Bullshit, neither RT nor Sputnik is reporting it. Sound like anti-russia propaganda.

Well he's not The Jew, now is he?

Following the sources, it lead to here
endingthefed.com/breaking-president-putin-warns-america-if-its-hillary-clinton-its-war.html
Not sure how credible that site is, and I can't find a source for the claim they made

Any legitimacy to this? Anyone know?

I think you meant

He's surrounded himself with his own clique of childhood friends in the government now who are all oligarchs now. He may not be pushing white genocide on Russia but he's not actively fixing it either, the guy's in it for the money and power, nothing more.

He's banned Soro's funded business from his country, and recently confiscated all assets of a local oil tycoon, who then immediately gave all his shares to a rothschild.

Putin is a shitty Bolshevik if he is one.

Yes I did, thanks

I see, he's not quite the best but he seems to be the only major country truly fighting against the jew.

I get tired of repeating that shit I'm gonna have to make a meme or something.

Last Update 6/20/16 - 16:30 pst
2, April, 2016: China about to obliterate the Dollar Standard
8ch.net/pol/res/5627973.html
MAFF: 0x0.st/TV7.maff

Hillary/Obama:
More Muslims (I don't need to link this)
More gun control (I don't need to link this)
Prop up NATO and continue NATO exercises archive.is/ML48n
Obama starting shit in Syria archive.is/GraSL
50 diplomats in state department wanting to start shit with Syria archive.is/owGcu
French military bases in Syria, France was linked to Clinton and Bengahzi archive.is/e6bHP
Putin: If it's Hillary Clinton, It's War archive.is/JTDMj
This can still happen if Syria goes hot or IS spreads (Defcon 3 was initially thought a hoax, but has been verified)

Trump:
Trump wants to make countries pay for NATO archive.is/Ph1j1
Trump gets along with Putin archive.is/91mrZ
Destroy ISIS with the help of Russia archive.is/99QfC
Setup green zone for rapefugees (Check, confirmed by rally user)
Stop taking rapefugees archive.is/5prAW
Condemn EU member state countries archive.is/Xd3GU
Donald Trump backs Brexit and reveals he will fly into Britain BEFORE voters go the polls archive.is/I933O
Fed is manipulating markets, and crash is yet to happen, so this is still possible.
Brexit, along with a few other exits might be enough to instigate a war. archive.is/U0TtX

JIDF pls go

No he's actually right, this is pretty old and there was a thread on this some time ago

Win-fucking-win for us this election, either renewal through legitimate rule by the first competent leader in decades, or rebirth from within the wastes created by kikes fucking up. Where were you when things shifted so drastically that there was suddenly real reason for hope and excitement in U.S. politics?

see

FUCKING HYPE

top kek lad.

seriously though, i look forward to the day where i can cleanse glorious commiefornia and help revert it back to the shining example of freedom and productivity it once was.

if russia declares war with clinton im learning russian.

fuckin you niggers

We all probably will lad

If Russia declares war on Clinton we should get our states to secede and reform the Confederacy and ally with Russia in the same way that the Union is with Israel

God fucking damn it summer faggots

Why not now? Сука! If not learn it, at least familiarize yourself with the language. You can very easily switch to a russian keyboard layout.

fuck off

JIDF pls go

The moment Trump pulls American forces out of the EU and shows he's not interested in intervening in their affairs is the moment you start seeing coups and the establishment of military dictatorships throughout Europe. Shit could get glorious.

Feels good, man.

Is there any confederate version of this meme? Google finds nothing

IF you refer to the polandball comic then I'm not aware of any. But any secessionist movement will have to work state by state rather than all at once. The domino effect for a state like Texas will be quite large but it's still best to be sure.

Not a Yank but this sounds glorious.

Hopefully China doesn't bitch out if war broke out. Likely they'd be as good of an ally as the Japs were to the Germans.

1.4 billion people could flood across Asia in a heart beat.

I meant the one I used, the hands on face feels good thing.

And yeah, it would be state by state. I see Texas going first, seeing as they've been talking of seceding for years and the talks have only gotten more numerous this year, being inspired by the Brexit, they want a "Texit"

I can see it happening the day Hillary is declared winner. The rest of the southern states would follow within the month afterwards.

The most immediate problem other than so many Mexicans and Africans is the fact most southern states have weak economies. Most would be immediately bankrupt upon secession. So that'd need to be solved as soon as can be

China is basically a giant nigger country painted yellow, would be glorious to see Japan use their technological and military-cultural superiority to kick China's ass in a war again and get to started on culling their numbers.

Japan has no real military to speak of right now.

feels 200% happening man

Forgetting the nukes though. One of the reasons why Japan wants the U.S. out so they can rebuild their military, despite the brainwashed Japs fearing it. They also want to pursue nuclear deterrents.

It would do us a great service to have Korea, Taiwan, and Japan cull their numbers a bit. Either way one nation with 1+ billion people is a huge problem.

Lies. I was very very interested in learning russian because the stalker community is huge and mostly russian and have discovered that not only is one of the hardest languages to master, but most Russians already speak English or Chinese and it has no practical use. Unless you consider reading literature in it's native format, which loses a shitton in translation, practical

Of course it is user, how else are the jews going to get those delicious wartime powers to take our guns and the rest of our rights away for 'public safety'.

the implication from that first quote is that americans are killing americans, it is not some kind of muh southern soldier is superior despite any substantial evidence in support of the claim. most historians agree that midwestern troops were the hardest fighters in the civil war

you could always make one, you know, like somebody who isn't some casual newfaggot who is clearly just arrived thanks to the election

lad…

Nice double-think, mong

Japan has a large military, and one of the most powerful navies in the world (China's is larger, but it's crewed by Chinese, and if history's taught us anything it's that whatever the Chinese gain in numbers they more than make up for with incompetence.)

Now's the part where you trot out "BUT IT'S NOT A NAVY IT'S A MARINE SELF DEFENSE FORCE!!!!!!" as though calling it something other than a navy stops it from being a goddamn navy.

REDPILL CRUSADES!

For Now.

Let us not forget that we just gave them a giant new missile factory and they had fistfights in the Diet last year over the passing of a referendum to use military force OUTSIDE Japanese Territory to counter Chinese aggression.

The Jews Fear The Samurai

WOLLT IHR DEN TOTALEN KRIEG?

I'd rather get the entire union to turn on the current establishment with the entire military defecting to the people. Basically turn into everything vs DC, it would be the quickest conflict in history.

I love how Putin is seizing the opportunity to make the USA a bitch by manipulating its elections through rhetoric.

I don't think we should totally pull out, but they should be allowed to armed again and we should most definitely aid them in the process. Keep a base there as a sign of "We have your back".

She's not even cunning or subversive; she is just willing to end it all in nuclear hellfire if her masters tell her to. That's the end of it. Her soul is probably already locked safely away in a bunker in tel aviv anyway.

Omg so win no matter what? Trump wins, we clean house. Trump loses and based Putin "liberates" the fuck out of us?

YES

That warms my Texan heart.

The problem is that once the keyboard has been turned russian By pouring Vodka over it, of course! it can't really change back to English.

Southerners love their guns and cholos have not dealt with the white man having free reign to defend their shit.