What's Holla Forumss opinion on female pedophiles? Thoughts? Stories?

What's Holla Forumss opinion on female pedophiles? Thoughts? Stories?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3260279/Babysitter-sex-11-year-old-escapes-jail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_cBSH1JI7Qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish they were around when I was a 12year old boy

boy was I horny as a kid

I was molested by a 20 yo female pedophile when I was 9 yo and it was pretty awesome.

Noot noot

Lol, I totally believe this. Unless she was an ugly old had, I can't imagine myself turning down any kind of pussy at that age.

Shit, even if she was kind of ugly, you close your eyes and think of Shakira or Fergie or whoever was hot back then.

In my experience they tend to be quite ugly.

OP's picture continues the trend.

Me too. It was nice. Better than being at school and she was the nicest teacher ever. I licked her and she guided me.

There are some days where I still resent molested children for acting like their lives are ruined. At least you got laid.

you do not want to get molested.

I've been trying to meet one. I actually have a few times, but they're always too scared to actually start a family. :(

Back in 1979, when I was 14, there was this 28 year old English teacher and for my entire 10th grade year I was fucking her twice a week. She was married so we usually did it in her car or sometimes at my parents place if they were both gone.

It was a different time back then and teachers often fucked students. I think a certain amount of female privilege still applies but if a guy does the exact same thing look out. I think it’s still less taboo for an older female and younger male than the other way around.

Go to Google and search for 3D Incest Pics. You’ll see many more mother son than father daughter pics. Seems people are less offended by the mother son stuff. Every teen boy dreams of that one older woman he wants to fuck so he can tell his friends about.

There’s even MILF but no FILF, no young girl wants to fuck somebody’s dad. It sucks I know but just the way things are today. If a guy tries to Cougar date they call him a pervert.

Ah the good old days…

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3260279/Babysitter-sex-11-year-old-escapes-jail.html

She was only given a six-month suspended prison sentence, ordered to register as a sex offender for seven years, and banned from having unsupervised contact with young boys.

She's kind of cute.

TFW: An 11 year old boy is getting more pussy than me.

are you serious fam

DILFs are as big as MILFs, every girl from a broken house wants some successful foxy silver-haired businessman or lawyer to come put the D in substitute father-daughter relationship

there was a national day of mourning when anderson cooper came out as gay

They dont exist, women cant rape

he came out as gay? man that's even more shocking than

Greentext?

Who is this chick!!

Wouldn't mind if I was a 12 year old and they diddled me. But as an adult I condemn it.

and a guy would get 10-20 and have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life.

same here, but in the early 90s with my P.E. teacher. I was 12.

im gay though so make of that what you will.

She had a dream, that doesn't make her a pedo.

You're simply retarded, that was the most desperate, insensitive thing I've heard all night.

Well, he's not wrong.

checked

Mostly wrecked and emotional burnouts themselves (like all pedosexers). They seek to find a connection with young boys and girls which they can't find in their peers. They are mostly insecurely attached & have some cluster personality disorder. Sadly, in today's environment people refuse to accept there are female pedosexers. Watch attached: interesting take on the thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_cBSH1JI7Qs

The thought of it sounds hotter than a male pedophile, but they still leave the boys they sleep with emotionally scarred. There was a thread about one in particular that wrote about herself on here a few months ago, but I didn't archive it. I wish I did.

I think they're hot.

I'm 18. Do I still have room to live out my fantasy for getting molested?

No she's a pedo, just not an active one

They're extremely messed up in the head with plenty of issues. You're not going to have hot sex with an older woman. You're going to be tied up, burnt with cigarettes, and beaten with paddles by a sadistic old bitch picking on someone weaker than her.

Just speculating.

Some women are gross, ugly, or look like trannies/men, dude.

They're typically the female equivalent of a neckbeard, they cant get with people their own age so they turn to more susceptible prey

I like to fuck them.

I wish I had a pedophile to keep me warm.

Pedos are hot

I prefer male pedos