Trump's mixed message on firearms

WE NEED A CLEAR POLICY PLAN, DON

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/744838252369043456
archive.is/s76JM

Okay…so where does Trump stand on gun rights? He's supposedly for a national carry law that would grant every law-abiding citizen the right to conceal carry yet in the above tweet he says only employees and security should have guns in public venues. I'm confused.

Either you're for concealed carry or you aren't. Period. I'm still going to vote Trump but we need to press him on this shit. He can't send out mixed signals on the 2A.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuteboys/

He doesn't want faggots to have guns.

Neither do I but I don't think that was the point of his comment.

You're a special kind of stupid.
Drinking and carrying is already illegal in most states.
Drinking and carrying in a packed night club would be worse.

Can't take guns into bars already Wayne

I wish he'd clarify his position, as well. He seems to be pandering to cucks right now.

It's a bar, dummy.

I remember his original post was that if somebody had been armed there, the massacre wouldn't have been as bad. This makes sense, tell me about the last time a biker rally or NRA rally was targeted by a gunman.

It seems like the retarded left thought he meant if the AIDs-ridden gays who were partying had guns, they would have been able to fight back against a ISIS/CIA trained militant. So now he's saying he meant that if people who were trained to use guns properly had been there, such as security guards.

Done.

There's nothing mixed about this. Bouncers can't have guns in bars in most states. He's saying that private security should have guns in bars.

Ya because most blacks can't control themselves in 'da club.

I think you're missing the point here, it's already illegal in most states to drink while carrying (as well as being pretty stupid in its own right), he's clarifying his statement to be responsible.
He's talking about armed, responsible individuals being present rather than a bunch of coke'd up sodomy addicts packing in one hand with their martini in the other.

I think the best you can hope for is him (or anyone else) doing nothing. Any new law is going to be about cutting freedoms. Which is why it was so weird to me when people were cheering when he started talking about the terror watch list.

Here's a clear policy: a federal law that stipulates that any private organization that requires disarmament should be legally liable for the protection of its patrons.

Hmm. Can anyone help me how to counter-argument this "lol trump's stupid he said belgium is a city!!!1!"

should be up to the individual club just like airlines should be able to tell the tsa to fuck off. let people vote with their wallets.

Who cares about a place full of faggots, dindus, sjws, bitches, and charges 4 dollars for a cheap beer? Like, why would anyone bother when you can just by a 30pack for 12 bucks and shittalk women online or have friends over?

By meeting them at a non-degenerate setting and actually getting to know them and liking their company.

Trust me, you will not regret not associating yourself with the dredges of society that actually spend their time at these places.

Pretty much this. WTF Donny?

This. That said, I'm sure this thread will be filled with fucks trying to shill and act like Trump is suggesting something nefarious.

If you can't drink and drive, why should you drink and carrying a gun?

Maybe because driving has nothing to do with one's right to self-defense?

THERE'S NO MIXED MESSAGE.

YOU ARE DUMB AS SHIT.

pls guys

This thread is an organized shill effort.

REMINDER

SHILLS GET PAID PER REPLY

DO NO REPLY TO OBVIOUS SHILLS

CCW rules: you are not allowed to go to bars, or consume any alcoholic beverage while carrying.

Trump is clarifying when he said if people were in that club packing big guns he didnt mean in their pants. thats all.

This, guns, crowds and alcohol don't mix well.

This has nothing to do with fags, you retard.

What if it was a steakhouse bar and restaurant? Would I be able to carry there?

They do when they're gay crowds.

Mixed with a single drop of radical islam.

checked.

Dude, the whole "we need more citizens with guns" argument doesn't work very well in a drug and alcohol fueled gay orgy club. Think about it.

fug. i didn't read the whole OP and I fell for it.

He should stick to his original statement and quit fucking waffling.

Not in Pennsylvania motherfucker.

This was a fucking FAGGOT club, where degenerate people come to get high, drunk and assfucked. Do you really want drunk narcotized degenerates with penises up their anuses have actual guns with them!?!?

Also any business can refuse admission of weapons. It's THEIR property you are walking into. Having a CC Permit doesn't mean you are now above all other laws/rights of other people.

One of the benefits of carry concealed is you can defend yourself first and worry about getting kicked out later.

There's obviously certain federal, state and local government facilities that are no-go.

what's that about drug abuse and gays?
faggots are more likely to have meth induced orgies?
that's homophobic bro

Be quiet rach, nobody cares what you think.

Got banned last time did ya OP? Trying for a more subtle approach this time ehh?

411 flash: Still won't work heh. Fuck off.

There's a difference between things that should be illegal and things that are bad ideas. Many things which are bad ideas should nevertheless not be illegal:

It seems to me that Trump believes that carrying should be legal everywhere, but has walked back his idea that carrying in a nightclub would be a good idea. Most likely he struggles with this particular scenario because he doesn't know what it's like to be drunk.

Now you make me wish i could see a faggot breaking up with his boyfriend degenerate into a drunk shoot out between homos and traps.

So be it. Collateral damage is a small price to pay compared to waiting three fucking hours for the cops to get off their asses to storm the club. When seconds count, cops are only three hours away.

"Only White People Are Allowed Guns" is not a policy he can safely reveal at this point in the election cycle.

Except most states prohibit drinking while armed.

It's the club owner's decision whether or not guns are allowed on their property, not the government's. Obviously Trump would take this position, doing otherwise would mean that the government would have the right to overrule the owner's choice to allow or disallow guns on their property. I don't see why anyone is surprised by this.

1st post is always Jewish

Being a (((business))) doesn't mean you are now above all other laws/rights of other people.

You actually are above most other folks' rights when on your own private property. You can kick anyone out for any reason, including what they wear or whether they bring weapons. Theoretically you could make bringing a gun mandatory.

Recently many of these rights have been reduced thanks to laws attempting to combat business discrimination, but the property owner is still fundamentally in charge.

Does the property owner feel in charge?

Every single person in this thread is a kike shill, except me.

You're a shill.